Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

When i saw her performing Rock and roll i was amaze with the confidence with she performed on stage although she is not singer but holding the guitar and playing the drums in front of audience its not easy.

She has that cute quality in her when she sing songs in cute way.

I am feeling hot haha wearing shorts and roaming :PTake care of ur health.Hmm quite silent week for us.Patience i am sure if new poster of best lover is made the drama will air soon too.I already thought it will air in november lets wait and watch.May be 2nd week of nov we will hear or may be first itself ;)

Was doing timepass by reading all old post of thread.Thinking of watching hello miss.

Sweet 18 the scene i remember 2 girls fighting on ground pulling each other hair haha.I watched this drama for DH but she appeared so late in drama.Never thought that she was playing the past GF part.

Annya, where can I watch Sweet 18 please? I need a dose of Da Hae before her cameo appearance on 9 Nov as a top star in LTAM2.  Honestly I am a bit disappointed with her lack of news/update. I know she is not hiding but surely a picture won't hurt? Da Hae shi, you are really testing your fans patience... :mellow: I am thinking of rewatching Hello Miss or My Girl too. Want to see her funny face again!

• Like 1

@ELY_397 Actually LTAM2 is pushed back for a week and so her Cameo should be now air on the 16th of November (yah more time to wait :( )

But at least there is some Chinese report about her cameo and hopefully there will be no more changes in plans (crossing fingers)

http://www.shangc.net/news/a/201610/4272671.html#0-tsina-1-22942-397232819ff9a47a7b7e80a40613cfe1

5 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Annya, where can I watch Sweet 18 please? I need a dose of Da Hae before her cameo appearance on 9 Nov as a top star in LTAM2.  Honestly I am a bit disappointed with her lack of news/update. I know she is not hiding but surely a picture won't hurt? Da Hae shi, you are really testing your fans patience... :mellow: I am thinking of rewatching Hello Miss or My Girl too. Want to see her funny face again!

Da hae doing a lawyer role in sweet 18 although not funny role.Quite different then hello miss or my girl.I already have made record by watching My Girl so i will pick hello Miss ;) 

U can watch on youtube.If u need any other site tell me.

Hmmm so everything gets delayed :( I thought atleast we can watch small cameo.

There are some projects on tvn who are looking for lead actress can't JSPicture find a project for her.

@Annya For projects early next year, they will need to cast and start filming this year. And if the company says their star have busy schedule till the end of year (don't ask me in what :D) so I don't think she would be contacted for such projects. That is why I said we shouldn't wait for casting news this year.

Anyway, I wouldn't put much hope but I am always waiting for surprises ;) 

ldh-anya-airport-1.jpg?w=1000&h=&crop=1

@apqaria If we want something we have to ask something,if we won't ask,how will we get anything.Da hey most of the drama were mostly in second half of the year.And Da hae doing a drama news pops up any time, we never expect it and we get the news.;)

DH natural and airport picture are sometimes better then professional picture.

Apqaria, I hope you are right about getting something when it is least expected. Right now I am not in a very good mood after watching the final episode of Moon Lovers. I am totally in awe of LJK. Words cannot describe how good he was....The ending was expected but very disappointing. How I wish Da Hae and LJK could be in the same drama together. I felt so bad for him in MG, he was great back then.

Annya I always prefer Da Hae's airport photos and fan pics to the professional, airbrushed ones. They look much nicer and her smiles much more natural.

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Oh, I am not watching the drama but I can understand your feelings. Hopefully, you feel better soon. Dramas surely have their ways to bright or ruin our mood, kkkk ^^

About LJK, he is a really talented actor. I do like how he choose his roles (not necessarily the projects) but what I most like about him is the consistency in his performances which is something that Dahae may lack but need to learn (as I always say). But him in my girl, I always thought he was so green there, you can see his talent but his techniques were still lacking but he grew very well as an actor and you know I have the same wish as you even if he and other names on my list may seem now out of our girl's league in terms of popularity and recognition but who knows our dreams may come true some day :) 

Now I hope may be Dahae smile can help to change your mood just a little bit :wub:

smile3.jpg?w=875&h=&crop=1نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪lee da hae smile‬‏

• Like 4

Thanks for the photos Apqaria. There aren't that many actors who I can say are truly impressive and versatile, but LJK is definitely one of them. True again that he is far more consistent than DH in terms of acting and this is something DH can learn from him. That said, LJK is also lucky in a sense that people always focus on/praise his acting even when his dramas don't do well in ratings. With other actors and actresses, it is all about ratings. One could tell he was already a diamond in the rough in MG. I know it is wishful thinking now to hope to see him and our girl work together...but you never know, in 5/6years time, things could be very different! (Me trying to be optimistic!)

• Like 1

@ELY_397 Ah must be sad ending was going to watch it after it ends.Lee da hae and and lee jun ki both are good in there own way.The each frame in which DH and LJK were there together specially those sad and crying scene i can so deeply feel the emotions of the scenes.The reason that certain of his drama didn't do well is not his acting for sure,some had weak script and actress opposite are not that strong too acting wise.Both are famous in china they should atleast give us a chinese drama with these two.Asking korean drama with both of them is waste of time.

But i never saw Da hae talking abt lee jun ki don't know why? :(I always feel sad abt it.

• Like 1

We may never know time will come in an unexpected situation were LJK might request LDH to be his partner in a drama ( just a wishful thinking ) since they were good friends before.

I also hope that they (LJK and LDH) will work together in a drama. 

• Like 1