Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

1 hour ago, apqaria said:

@Annya He is one of Se7en's backup dancers. I guess may be Dahae visited them while practicing or may be all gone to outing together to ceebrate, that was yesterday :D 

The date is today's according to korea na.18.10.2016.Post say 1 day ago autographs says 18th.Does our girl sign post dated autograph too :D

13 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@Annya I am seeing it as 16/10, lol :D And he posted it yesterday as well so I guessed that my eyes aren't fooling me :D 

Her 2016 ...6 is different then that... 6 in date.Let's say 16 :rolleyes:  The tag used by him so #so pretty .Too beautiful and kind.

I was typing and suddenly vanished from soompi saying maintenance :sweatingbullets:

OH, seems that they aren't going with the decision of cutting Dahae's cameo from LTAM2 anymore and we will get to see her there (I was kind of hoping for that and was still following the drama news). YAAAY for that even if it is just a few mins :D *Happy Dance*

They did replace Yoo In-na and the drama was pushed back to air the first episode on the 9th of November as they refilm her scenes and I guess our girl's cameo will be on the first episode in that drinks bowling scene. You can check the trailer of the drama here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHnClzrd7rA

Here is the official news today

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201610190100145720010549&servicedate=20161018

2016101901001457200105491.jpg

• Like 4

That's great news apqaria. The fact that her cameo wasn't cut due to THAAD is even more newsworthy. We were all prepared for the worst when one of the cast members said on her Weibo that it was going to be cut. Her look there reminds of a badxxx version of Ah Mo Ne. I hope the Chinese TV stations look upon her more kindly than other K actors because of her efforts there. Don't know if it is true but I read on Weibo that YIN got some bad press for making a racist comment towards the Chinese on a show. In any case, her part would have to be refilmed regardless since she was going to be one of the leads in it.

• Like 2

Thinking about that cameo, our girl's pose and attitude makes me think she is going to give a lesson to the arrogant hero :D 

@Annya Yah, I liked the concept when it was shown in the poster shooting video and I am happy to see the finish product with such satisfying quality :)  

Also seems our girl is continuing to invest her earnings in real state, the below report claimed that she bought another building (in the picture) last April and the building is located near her own house and cost about 4.6 billion won (about 4 million dollars).

With this and summing her other building that cost 3.3 billion won which she bought under her mother and her name and her luxury villa which she lives in that costed 2.5 billion won, she have real state bought with over 10 Billion won (shared with her mother) and I am sure their value is even more now and also it means she has stable monthly income from the rent of the buildings she purchased.

If I didn't understand wrongly, actually the report is saying that our girl and her mother do have a company named "Allemande" (although the company structure is not known for sure) and the new building was bought through that company.

I am always happy to be reassured about our girl's financial state ;)  

http://www.skyedaily.com/news/news_view.html?ID=53399

1476699402257uOHzw3bjAmvSdLpj7MEDv5HyHq.jpg

• Like 4

It seems she likes buying real estate after shooting a long drama (this time after MGMM). The last time she bought real estate was after HK.  Da Hae is surely business minded, has a good eye for investment and knows how to build her wealth. Buying real estate does not mean paying for everything upfront. As long as the rental income covers the monthly repayments and there is potential for capital appreciation, it is a good deal. Well done!

Edit: Yes Apqaria, buying it under her and her mum's name is a wise decision. I don't think prenups are popular in SK.

• Like 1

@ELY_397 I think many celebrities are doing the same these days. But still yah, I do like how she thinks and the mother and daughter business partnership :D 

She bought her villa in 2013, the first building in 2014 and the new building April this year.

Again if I am not wrong I think the report said her profit from the rent of her older building is about 700 ~ 800 million won.

• Like 4

If her other building cost 3.3 billion won, then a monthly rental of 7-8 million won would make more sense.. annual yield of just under 3%. I wonder if she still has the holiday home she bought more than 10 years ago (the one that was featured in a magazine during her MG days). ;)

That's why Dahae is not that worried if she doesn't have any drama. Through her real state and business in accessories she can still enjoy and go on vacation. Sometimes i wonder if it is her decision to have a drama only once a year. 

Dahae / joint properties apparently are strategic in locality with rental yield and or appreciated in value. She either has sound business investment acumen and / or experienced support system. She is not a lady to buy on the spur of moment, it is with some thought process, and with such DNA she would also have thought carefully on her relationships, the type and number of dramas, CFs she wish to take. 

Isn't property investment best way to invest and save tax too.Its smart investment many actors do that in korea.Although i am her fan i don't even know exactly which house she stays.

@arlene80 Isn't not that DH doesn't like to do more drama she has done 2 project back to back from last year to this one is stuck other will come later.From last year to this year she was quite active towards her project rather then other years.My opinion is that she doesn't get that many project offer from kindustry.Its not that she doesn't like to work. 

• Like 2