Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Fans forget sometime i guess that we are fans of there professional life and work and its bonus we get info on there personal life but that doesn't mean.We start demanding what we want from them.

Nice question @emok whether u are DH fan or her personal life fans? Let it be i don't want to speak on that matter already tired of it.

• Like 1

Before the days of sns, fans used to have to rely on newspapers, magazines, TV and the radio for any news of their faves (anyone here shares the same experience? :)). A mere picture (even blurry ones) of their fave would make a fan's day, let alone getting any other info. How times have changed...

• Like 3

@ELY_397 I still have magazine of my fav used to save money and buy it.Now we get scan of magazine online.Gossips and rumor abt celebrity no confirmation at all just enjoy reading. I enjoyed those days.People use to spend more time talking to each other now everyone is stuck to phone:lol:If u don't have FB account and u don't have life,No like on picture posted a stress on brain.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

@emok i agree with you. We should RESPECT her personal life specially her LOVELIFE. As a fan we are here to support, accept and love her unconditionally. We should respect her choice on whom she will love and which path she will choose.

• Like 2

@arlene I know we all miss her updates but I guess our girl is pretty consistent when it comes to when she updates us or not. So lets be a bit patient ;) 

@Annya and @ELY_397 Ah, those days! Because I don't use my FB account that much I don't know much about my friends and relatives and I get to be asked why you are not there (on FB) and how you don't know about this and that which they posted there if get to meet them. I guess now you are considered anti-social if you don't use social media, lol :D 

I know old things doesn't give us the proper dose of our girl but that is what we can rely on right not in hope to get a proper dose of her soon :wub:

ZvuQ3oP.jpgldh_instyleweddings_2014_2.jpg

• Like 4

I remember i opened FB just to play game :lol:I love games and sports.Whether its indoor or outdoor.Although i opened it i just like pic and comment sometime hehe.How social can u be FB,google +,twitter and instagram many more to come.God know how today's kids focus on study.:phew: 

Back to our DH shii even though it was 2005 we had many picture of our girl ;) And they still exist lucky we.I love DH pic in this light yellowish wedding gown. :wub:

We all know our girl is no attention seeker and sometimes I even think she hates attention or when she feels she is at the center of events. She usually likes to live her life normally more than a celebrity.

So it is expected she don't update us that much these days. It is something I usually respect but at the same time still makes me miss her a lot, lol :D 

Had to rewatch some of her favorite scenes to somehow get out of my boring days

h1au3jY.jpg

• Like 5

Since my internet was on strike yesterday i was watching RM and Da hey said when they go to water park she never tried the bigger or tallest slide and here she was skydiving.I still like her landing better the guy.There landing was standing and perfect.Hope DH does that again and share pic with her,she said she would love to do it again.

Finally we see a new picture for our girl although the update from other people. She looks quite nice (always love her without much makeup on) :wub:

She may be travelling to China and I hope if it is the case it is for a new project/activity (crossing fingers)

• Like 5

Yes Tey Ling, she has a white Bentley with dark tan leather interior. :wub: SK is left hand drive though. Unless the photo is flipped then her friend is actually in the driver seat.  

The captions read "before setting off on business trip" and "see you soon", "sister", which probably means that either Maggie or Dahae is going on a biz trip somewhere but not together. Maggie also happens to be very good friends with Big Bang members so they now have the same circle of friends. 

• Like 4

As @Annya mentioned, the caption said before travel but didn't specify the destination. 

I am not quite sure Dahae is that close to Maggie outside of work so that is why I guessed it is more of a possibility it is more work related specially related to Chinese activities. Also the "see you soon" tag made it look more of distance travel for me.

Maggie works as translator for many celebrities so she knows and met many of them. She has a relationship with Chinese producers and one of Dahae's managers (the CEO of her previous company) with which she posted pictures before (when she said she will be Dahae manager :D ). Also Maggie is venturing into acting and she actually filmed a Cameo in MGMM (I think as Jung Gyu Woon GF)

I guess I was just too excited to see our girl's new picture so my head went wild so yes this may be just a normal outing/trip or that our girl won't be travelling with her. We will see.

@ELY_397 and @Tey Ling Yah I think the picture is reversed and our girl is the one driving in her own car. We know she has Bentley car in which she had a photo before.

• Like 5