Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Yes. The bangs look better than I thought but I hope she gives up on that little bun / ball look...haha! Honestly, she looks much better with her hair down or at least tied in a loose ponytail. Really excited for this now!

AQ, -I'm not trying to compare, but if we look at all the drama they promoted from the previous link-so obvious only Dahae that gave so many emotion in just 1 min, trailer-the rest totally depends on amazing cinematography and camera works.

and cannot help putting my bad@as# girl

feels like I'm blessed with news/info this few days-back to K-ent mode

IAR5Crk.gif

Aw5BVDg.gif

• Like 2

I don't know where is Dahae's marketing people, and what they are doing exactly-all hv to rely on fans to get all the information.

Shangai FF exhibition centre

http://www.weibo.com/happymitan?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_rnd1465615207946

In a way so happy to see 2 of Dahae drama in the same place with other highly anticipated drama, and MGMM, they listed it together with Nirvana of Fire.

006hs7sejw1f4ntw6s8taj31kw16onc9.jpg

006hs7sejw1f4nsl2wkmfj31kw0e9jxb.jpg

@ELY_397 There is not a single scene in which dialogue and scene are lipsync so it hard to say whether its korean or chinese.And i agree i prefer her open hair or pony tail more then that korean ball style it feels like i am repeating myself lol.

@apqaria It feel ages ago that we enjoyed BL BTS pic and discussed in BL thread.Finally someone appreciating her for her skydiving and RM appearance.

@samzz Yes again the management is sleeping or what no update abt MGMM or anything.JS picture kindly wakeup and do update.That poster of MGMM i can see sexy legs of MIL while sitting on sofa.:rolleyes:

browsing some of Dahae old interview, we hv posted it B4, but good to read it once again.

ee Da Hae’s Spring Dress Look
translations by: http://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com

“My mom wanted me to become an actress ever since I was a kid. I learned many things, like the violin, piano, cello, ballet, and children musicals. Back then, in lace clothing that my mom made me wear, she took a lot of pictures of me, and she sent those pictures to broadcast companies. I think this work may have been my destiny.”

“There aren’t just action scenes in Iris 2. I appear in beautiful and bright clothing in the affectionate scenes with Jang Hyuk. Even if I’m wearing these clothes while filming for the drama, it would be great. (Laughs)”

“I speak English well since I was raised in Australia. I have to study English from time to time so that I don’t forget it. I can also talk about everyday things in Chinese without it being too difficult. Studying foreign languages is my only hobby.”

She has a slender and soft body, and a small appearance that gives an “intelligent” feeling. Lee Da Hae, like a ballerina or figure spinning around on top of a music box in tune with the music, arouses our protective instinct, so she doesn’t quite match the image of an NSS agent. “I spend most of my time at action school on days when I don’t have to film for IRIS 2. These days I’m learning the overheard kick.”

While she has acted as many different characters from Lotus Flower Fairy to Miss Ripley, she thought she was very far from the action genre. These days she has completely immersed herself in the role of Ji Soo Yeon in IRIS 2, going to work wearing a training uniform. ”Since we started off the project amazingly, the style of the clothes I normally wear changed too. During My Girl, I only wore beautiful and lovely clothes of a princess and came to the set. While filming and promoting for IRIS 2, I’ve come to only wear comfortable training uniforms . Just like today’s jump suit training uniform. Thanks to these clothes, my shopping expenses dropped quickly. (Laughs)”

She added that while she doesn’t have as many running and rough action scenes like the male actors, seeing as she’s an elite NSS agent, she carries a pistol and her form has to be good. “Truthfully, for my action scenes, it would have been fine if I had not gone to action school, but I didn’t want to look awkward. Even for scenes where I stand still holding a pistol, I mastered the method to hold pistols correctly so that I appear like a real agent. I’m nervous that there’s a lot of regular action scenes left to shoot, but this time I want to hear how cool I am when I do those scenes. While filming with jang Hyuk, who I matched up with in Chuno, he told me to not do any dangerous action scenes, but ultimately while filming, I had the desire to do action scenes without relying too much on a stunt double.”

It had been a long time since she did a photo shoot, so she monitored each cut and checked her poses. If there was clothing she really wanted to wear, she would suggest to shoot another cut, showing off her great enthusiasm. With a personality where she penetrates anything she has struck, she learned Chinese in order to communicate with her fans and now she’s fluent. “After filming the Chinese drama Love Actually, I did a lot of CFs. It was thanks to me bright and cute character from My Girl. I studied hard to learn Chinese and since I was able to do interviews and talk through SNS (social networking sites) without interpretation, I think that’s why I have been received well in China.”

At times appearing as a easy-going tomboy and other times appearing as the cute maknae with a lot of aegyo, that’s just her lovely outer appearance, as she has a lot of desire on the inside and hints of a stubborn model student. “I like the anxiousness of standing in front of a camera. I’ve been in this position for ten years. I want to act for a long time in the future with my worrying and investigative mind. I want to do it with the fluttering emotions of liking someone rather than getting used to this.”

“Seeing as I’ve been going to action school, my muscles have become bigger. It seems like all actresses have to manage their bodies all the time. A while ago I went to an acupuncture office and they said I had a ‘*soyang’ body type, so chicken and duck meat would match my constitution. So lately I’ve been eating those two meats. I have always liked hearing words like that. (Laughs)”

“Whenever I read a scenario, I read the characters as the priority. Even if the story is good, if the character doesn’t possess persuasive ability, it’s difficult to get immersed in acting. Although there’s a lot of projects I missed, I have no regrets.

“Although this is a long interview, when the drama is over, I want to go back to Hungary, where I went for the purpose of filming. I didn’t get to rest for a single day and due to filming, I couldn’t look around the country, but it’s a very impressive place.

https://hallyuinterview.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/lee-da-hae-iris-2-is-an-adventure-the-harsh-criticisms-that-are-pouring/

Lee Da Hae “Iris 2 Is An Adventure, The Harsh Criticisms That Are Pouring…”

iSJISO2.jpg

For this woman, there aren’t any days where there aren’t any tears. Her whole body is covered with scars due to the rough action, and when filming starts, she’s sobbing. She risked her life, getting shot by her lover and she even lost her older brother. That’s the situation facing Lee Da Hae, the heroine of the $20 million drama Iris 2.

Lately Lee Da Hae’s condition has been a mess. Before entering filming, she worked out hard and attained good stamina, but she became drained because of the action scenes that required a lot of strength. Because of the killer schedule shooting overseas and domestically, the filming environment resembles a drama shot live throughout its whole run.

This is our interview with Lee Da Hae who has had a tough time. The voice we heard over the receiver was unexpectedly bright. The reporters first’s greeting was “You’ve suffered a lot by running and crying”, and Lee Da Hae’s response was “I have thought ‘Isn’t this like dying?’ when it’s really hard on my body. It’s not just me, but all of the actors feel like this” as she mixed in laughter while revealing her difficulties. She said “Lately, I eat and eat and still lose weight. Is it supposed to be like this as I get older?”, throwing in a joke.

“Where there are a lot of action scenes, big and small bruises sometimes show up. Lately there have been a lot of emotional scenes and I’ve been busy since I’ve been crying a lot. Haha! Iris 2 is truly an adventure and a challenge…the end is already in sight and I feel strange about it. I’m striving so that I don’t forget my original passion.”

Lee Da Hae is turning a new leaf as an ‘Action Queen’ through Iris 2, though she had focused on traditional melodramas up until now. Her ability to become any character has been confirmed and she has achieved amazing results. Unfortunately, the drama itself isn’t receiving much strength.

The ratings aren’t up to expectations. The lineup in Iris 2 supports a luxurious cast with Jang Hyuk, Lee Bum Soo, Oh Yeon Soo, Im Soo Hyang, etc. and there was strong confidence in the drama, but it’s facing sharp criticisms that it’s inferior to Iris. Is Lee Da Hae’s emotional burden big?

In regards to this, Lee Da Hae said “It’s very disappointing. However, there’s no project where I’m 100% satisfied with it.”

“Seeing as the filming system always proceeds like a live broadcast, the level of completeness of a drama is low. That day when I received the script and frantically digested the material and when I monitor the broadcast, I always feel disappointed. It actually hurt to see the harsh criticisms and the nasty remarks. Balancing myself is very essential, but there are still many things I lack in. I received a lot of help from Kim Young Chul and Oh Yeon Soo.”

Lee Da Hae, who has always been like a young girl, had her voice become calmer. In acting, she received a lot of energy from Kim Young Chul, and mentally, she received a lot of energy from Oh Yeon Soo.

“Kim Young Chul helped me with the things I lacked in when it came to acting. He did it in a very refined manner so that his acting partner wouldn’t be embarrassed. Oh Yeon Soo is my role model. She has the quiet, strong confidence that she won’t lose her balance no matter the situation. As an actress, no matter the situation, there’s inevitably a peculiar war of nerves, but when I’m with Yeon Soo, my mood is good and I feel strength. I end up confessing things without worrying or hesitating. I have even thought that I want to be like this ‘senior/sunbae’.”

She truthfully stated that “The question ‘What is a vicious remark?” left a huge scar in my heart. It’s not a criticism about the drama itself, but it’s an excessive personal attack” while laughing.

“I certainly want to humbly accept various remarks about me. My family enthusiastically monitors the comments. One time my brothersister-in-law saw a vicious remark and sent me a message about what was on her mind saying ‘Don’t get hurt over this and these are expressions of interest, so use these varied opinions to fix anything that needs to be improved, and it’d be great if they made you a better actress.” That was a big help for me. Sometimes getting mixed up in the carrot and stick situation is good. Haha.”

Once again her trademark loveable laugh came out. Lee Da Hae has the reputation of being the atmosphere maker on set. It’s possible to judge as to why she receives constant praise for her humanity and effort every project. She’s truthful, has a humble tone, and has the courage to stand up against direct questions.

More than not being satisfied with her current position, it’s her fiery volition to continue to improve. The reason why love calls from her line of work keeps coming is right here.

Finally, “After the drama’s ups and down, what do you want to gain from this work?” As expected, a cheerful and a humble response came from her.

“In the end, as an actress, it seems like I can only express myself through acting. I’m at the stage where I still have to learn, and in the wide acting spectrum, I still need to gain a lot of experience. While planning for this long trip, I have to personally find the method that allows me to keep the passion that doesn’t wear out or cool down. Through this work, I want people to say ‘Ah, Lee Da Hae can do action as well.’ I want to be acknowledged as an actress that can do action. Although I’m lacking in many areas, I have love for this profession, so watch over me until the end. I won’t disappoint you!”

Source

Translation: The Real CZ @ Hallyu Interview

• Like 3

Fashion/beauty article mentions our girl :) 

http://www.bntnews.cn/app/news.php?nid=38351

Choo Ja Hyun Lee Hae still beauty secret is actually very simple

s27980cdp674i4w7jf21ka4ihn54qzc9.jpg

Lee Da Hae "Hydra whitening care."

South Korea joint starred in the TV series "best couple" Lee Hae In pure beauty known for starring in the TV series "My Goddess, my mother," is expected to be broadcast in 2017, her film and television industry event in South Korea is very active.

Lee Da Hae through 2006 drama "My Girl" and well known, and then starred in "The Slave Hunters", "IRIS2" fame. And in the baptism of years, she still maintained without the slightest change beautiful skin moist whitening, skin care tips which what exactly is it?

To create oily skin crowd Lee Da Hae is so white and tender skin, use a gentle, pure cleansing products. She said they would try to avoid makeup painted up, and in order to remove the skin will often piled dirt cleansing.

• Like 1

Not sure, but seems that our girl may be Cameo in another Chinese drama. It is called Love Through a Millennium Ⅱ, I guess it is a sequel to "Love Through a Millennium" which is a remake of Korean drama "Queen In Hyun's Man". This is its baidu page

http://baike.baidu.com/item/相爱穿梭千年2

Some pictures from filming and the message posted (this seems to be a crazy scene while they will play bowling with wine bottles and Da-hae is standing over them :D )

http://weibo.com/5691099795/DzVr66qIa

006d9h2bjw1f4snjr5qvaj30qo0zkjv5.jpg006d9h2bjw1f4snjrd40sj30jz0zkad7.jpg006d9h2bjw1f4snjs73uzj30qo0zk0vs.jpg006d9h2bjw1f4snjucjh6j30qo0qotfn.jpg

• Like 5

Seems we overlooked this news a week ago!!

http://weibo.com/3788957663/DyO1uFIWj

湖南卫视周播剧#相爱穿梭千年2#即将开拍,正经夫妇井柏然郑爽或将再合体,演绎一段全新虐恋。井柏然在剧中饰演一位古穿今的皇子,并破解其皇子妃被杀之谜。虽然演员全阵容尚未公布,但据悉“仁显原配”池贤宇刘仁娜、“清新夫妇”魏大勋李沁及李多海、刘昊然等中韩明星均在片方参考名单内。

Hunan Satellite TV drama broadcast week # love # 2 will start filming the Millennium shuttle, decent couples Boran Jing Zheng Shuang or a further assembly, a new interpretation of a sadomasochistic. Bo Ran well play the role of an ancient prince to wear today, and to break its mystery Prince Princess was killed. Although the actor full lineup has not been announced, but it is understood "Ren was his first wife," Hyeon-Woo Liu Renna, "fresh couple" Weida Xun Li Qin and Lee Da Hae, South Korea Liu Hao Ran and other celebrities were in the film side reference list.

From the synopsis it sounds more like a remake of Rooftop Prince. RP is one of those rare dramas where I invested a lot of time watching but could not persevere until the end....it says DH is on the "reference" list, literally speaking. I don't think she will be the main lead but she might have a special appearance or something. It would be good because she will be in period costumes!!!! Just thinking about this makes me smile from ear to ear. :wub:

Edit: she is in modern clothes in the stills, so maybe not sageuk!

• Like 4

@samzz This is season 2 of the drama. I guess "Love Through a Millennium" Season 1 stars including Boran are having a guest appearance not the leads here. The leads here are Wei Da Xun,Janice Man, and Yoo In Na.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, apqaria said:

@samzz This is season 2 of the drama. I guess "Love Through a Millennium" Season 1 stars including Boran are having a guest appearance not the leads here. The leads here are Wei Da Xun,Janice Man, and Yoo In Na.

oh, so maybe Dahae is the last inclusion-special appearance, and the best thing her scene recorded already,

Some news reports today says Yoo In Na may had problem in her schedule to join this drama (although the news until last week mentioning her name) and that may be our girl is joining!!! So may be it is not only a cameo??

I guess we need better translation or to wait for more news to confirm about that

http://ent.rednet.cn/c/2016/06/13/4006440.htm

http://ent.qq.com/a/20160613/011891.htm

http://www.szjqz.com/news/10872.html

"I love the shuttle Millennium 2" filming net exposure actress Lee Da Hae scene photos

• Like 2