Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I think the other girl is Anna's friend. I know that we she visited Da-hae in Korea before she brought her friends with her so may be she was one of those :) 

And how nice to see LA family is gathering again. I saw our girl's on screen child actor who is now a teenager commenting on her last Weibo post with this message:

小演员陈鸿锦Jason[爱你][爱你]小姑好美@李多海  (It's beautiful sister @LeeDaHae)

I'm glad to see Anna, not afraid about the backlash from you know what fans. True friend indeed.

and the reason also I know why Dahae specifically said she back to Korea on certain date in weibo last week, bc of the "Lamborghini accident". If she didn't specify it, the fans will attack her and create a story she is the cause of the accident. The attack is increasing I saw in her weibo btw,

---------

and AQ, yes, quite strange suddenly the pouring of message-or maybe all this while the messages are blocked? or Jin Xing, alreday promoting it.

Here I screen cap some of it today-first time we see it since the first MGMM shooting

http://s.weibo.com/weibo/%E6%9D%8E%E5%A4%9A%E6%B5%B7?topnav=1&wvr=6&b=1

nLAaL6I.png

ahhh, no wonder, it's already in the news with official poster

http://ent.news.cn/2016-06/07/c_129044661.htm

DIL facing west, MIL facing east hehehehe

XUstJfs.jpg

0nNcbD5.jpg

"I am the queen of my mother," Venus Lee Hae-law transnational war

Translation by Mr Google T

By a new era of film development company, Jebsen Rui Jixiang Media, CTV hurricanes, Shanghai Gang Thai Television, Shanghai flight video produced, well-known director Liuguo Tong directed the City emotional comedy "My Goddess my mother," is being shot, and today the film side first exposed the whole line-up poster. Poster, Venus, Lee Da Hae (Korea), Church Road, Ni red, Liu small, Dong Weijia Zhang Xi Pro, Jung Gyu-woon (South Korea), Gujing Hui, Huang Na starring for the first time with the box appeared to metropolitan backdrop, Venus, Lee Da Hae and other female roles sitting on the sofa, Church Road, Ni red and several other men standing behind, deep metaphor, exquisite images, assembling a color value and acting coexist strongest team.

Lee Da Hae encounter staged clashes between Venus Family Fun History struggle

"I am the queen of my mother," the story of a single-minded pursuit of freedom and equality Professional Women JIANG Jin-bo (Lee Da Hae ornaments) at a chance to get to know the men in Shanghai Wu Chi (Qi Tao ornaments), is unique to their body China gentle man meticulous attracted to the quarrelsome lovers love to get married, marriage has suffered a strong desire to control her mother Xu Manli (Venus ornaments), the two started a "Korean wife" hit "Chinese mother" of the ridiculous story. Left hand right hand man goddess mother Wu Chi, in the middle by two strong women in order to survive wronged interesting setting is Ni red and odd channel partner in the play of his son quite rosy: two henpecked same strain, in-law among both ways, adopted piecemeal, shattering, sympathetic, become drama comedy play.Earlier on in stubborn little squinting, solemn and resolute appearance, changing restrained acting conquered many fans of the odd channels and Lee Hae first partner, fresh combinations attracted many fans look forward to; it is with Venus Ni red two an old play bone partner, big Biao acting.

Played JIANG Jin-bo "Asian idol," Lee Da Hae and play independent self-confidence, the pursuit of freedom JIANG Jin-bo, both are highly fit the temperament or character; and Lee Da Hae played match play mother is has Yidu tongue sharp known talk show host Venus, the new role challenges the audience look forward to endless. "Venus VS Lee Da Hae," Yen is the strongest combination of value-law, or matched the strength of large PK? Yen strength values of coexistence of the two protagonists, will be staged a fight in a close family history of fun and memorable.

Shanghai, Seoul's top two teams to build high-quality viewfinder idol

"I am the queen of my mother," and strive to establish a traditional family drama, drama-law innovation benchmarking different industries, from plot to character set, we have made a new breakthrough in the traditional idol drama by adding "transnational Love" element differences in cultural background to make independent and confident international professional women can not understand the desire to control women strong traditional family mother. Moreover, Venus played by Xu Manli in the family or a daughter, at the same time and JIANG Jin-bo struggle, but also with Ni red played husband Wu Yan Pusa Johnson, and her mother son and daughter rivalry, called the history of the girl's mind-law, these " story struggle "will occur amusing has also become a major part of the drama. Venus and Ni red two together played a pair keen to sell Meng coquetry show loving old couple again, it will be another major part of the drama.

Meanwhile, the crew framing Shanghai and Seoul, two international metropolis, had "we love it" top team "good man" and other plays added creation in lighting, art, clothing, are the ultimate accountability to ensure that the visual presentation end specifications and trying to be innovative in the themes and types. The play "My ex-girlfriend became his girlfriend is your childhood," "My sister liked my girlfriend girlfriends boyfriend" and plot design also closely follow the trend, into a joyful element. Has focused on creating a well-made reputation ratings double harvest of high quality TV drama director Liuguo Tong also to join the drama has injected a shot in the arm, the launch of "My Goddess my mother," so set idol, Western style, Meng in an urban romantic comedy, so expect a lot of the audience shouted.

MGMM, is trending

柠檬时代-圈圈庆

#我的女神我的妈# 好剧才会吸引那么多观众的关注,电视剧《我的女神的的妈》上热搜了,韩女神@李多海 @黄以娜saem 要火的赶脚。#第22届上海电视节#

My Goddess # # my mom good play will attract so many viewers attention, the TV series "My mother goddess" hot search, the goddess Korea Lee Hae @ @ Huang Na saem fire to catch the foot. The 22nd # # Shanghai TV Festival

498c515djw1f4mi2brxtlj21aq0vgtmi.jpg

Li Mu 圅

"I am the queen of my mother," goddess Lee Hae came, really thin, good little face ~

005C0ZJagw1f4miurmldpj31481age81.jpg

• Like 4

@samzz Thanks dear for the updates. I am quite happy to see them promoting the drama now. Hopefully they will do good job till the drama start airing. I really hope it is not one time thing.

But from the news does it mean we will see this on CTV channel?

On the other hand, nothing is catchy about that poster (they just photoshopped all the main cast pictures together) so hopefully they are saving the best for last. But I soooo love those media pictures you posted last. Our girl's smile is the highlight :wub:

More pictures ^^

005C0ZJagw1f4moqelhgbj328g3z4x6q.jpg005C0ZJagw1f4moqko4hej328g3z4b2b.jpg005C0ZJagw1f4moqlz8w7j30oo0su7iq.jpg005C0ZJagw1f4mos1zrghj328g3z44qr.jpg

• Like 4

@ELY_397 Dear, did they mention something new in that news report samzz posted?

Also I wonder if there is a chance the cast do some promotion in Shanghai TV Festival?? Or they would release a teaser or something??

【汇总】上海电视节第二天,鹿晗、古力娜扎《择天记》,周元、邓家佳。乔振宇《爱情也包邮》,金星、李多海、奇道《我的女神我的妈》,陈学冬、颖儿、经超《解密》,韩东君、孙怡《人生若如初相见》,阚清子、胡宇威、洪尧《那刻的怦然心动》,蒋雯丽、明道《转角之恋》都发布了最新海报或最新剧照。

A video on the latest news

http://weibo.com/p/2304449dd48234daf6b0190eefd782e7f805cd

• Like 1

The latest news release offers more details on the characters, especially on the supporting cast. Jin Xin will play the extremely controlling MIL while veteran actor Ni Dahong will play her husband. It is said both father and son worship their respective wives but often find themselves stuck between the DIL/MIL. Jin Xin's character will be multi faceted because not only will she play the controlling MIL, she will also play the adoring wife and the competitive SIL to her husband's siblings fighting for the attention of her own MIL.

the production team from WGM will be involved on the artistic side and also the fashion in the drama.

there will be fun themes such as "my ex girlfriend is going out with your childhood friend" and "my sister likes my girlfriend's best friend's boyfriend" in the drama as well. 

It is also said many people are looking forward to see LDH/JX pairing and also the JX/NDH pairing.

I am not sure what kind of promotions they are doing for the TV festival but it is good to be in it, alongside hit dramas such as Nirvana in Fire and Journey of Flower. 

Funny how this has way more publicity than Best Couple. I am getting good vibes about MGMM already!

• Like 5

as always, TQ very much ELY.

on Best Couple, I think i remember some cases, not sure from Korea or somewhere, if the actors leaving the company, all their unpublished project will be buried, or they will not take part at all in selling or promoting it-partly bc of butt hurt feeling, or as punishment to that actors (if the still interested with them).

Looking at SM side-Zhoumi is not their fav, in fact I think they are very happy if this project will be buried and Dahae's career not going anywhere.

On Alibaba side-I totally hv no idea why they ignoring it after spending some bulks on it.

• Like 1