Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I am highly curious as to how the other actors feel about their role. It would be interesting to find out.

I'm sorry guys but I couldn't resist...I just posted this early this morning wondering how the other actors are really feeling about their roles and low and behold...this news article comes out about Writer Na and the actors laying out their frustrations. I guess ask and you shall receive...it's the holiday of giving I guess!

Anyways, I did not know that the director for "My Girl" is the same as "Boys Over Flowers"!!! I'm grabbing at straws here for any sort of relation to LDH! Just had a "My Girl" marathon watching spree this past weekend! So looking forward to BoF (been a fan of the series since Meteor Garden days) and so over EoE....at least til Da Hae's scenes are done. Wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as well with all your loved ones!

I hope that after reading all of this news people will stop being so hard on LDH. It's pretty clear nothing is going right on set right now and people are very, very unhappy. I'm glad DH pulled out when she did.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I'm sorry guys but I couldn't resist...I just posted this early this morning wondering how the other actors are really feeling about their roles and low and behold...this news article comes out about Writer Na and the actors laying out their frustrations. I guess ask and you shall receive...it's the holiday of giving I guess!

Anyways, I did not know that the director for "My Girl" is the same as "Boys Over Flowers"!!! I'm grabbing at straws here for any sort of relation to LDH! Just had a "My Girl" marathon watching spree this past weekend! So looking forward to BoF (been a fan of the series since Meteor Garden days) and so over EoE....at least til Da Hae's scenes are done. Wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas as well with all your loved ones!

hahah yes i wish lee da hae guest stars!

imogene & cocoa, somehow i wish that person leaves!

hahahahah because the show is going nowhere now and our girl needs justice!

But if its someone like yjh or jmk, the show is going to be screwed all over!

Is it true? No filming for 25 days? 25 days is 3 weeks and a bit!!

But how are they going to get Ep 37 ready for it to air on 05/ 01/09?

This is a disaster now! :lol: at MBC!!

Now more news are coming out, I wonder how MBC will cover the truth!

----

Oh..only no filming on the 25th, which is today.

Anyway, they need a break~ It's Christmas! :)

Guest imogene_af

25 days?! that does not look good. I think not filming on the 25th is more like it.

Anyway, the filming is postponed til further notice.

I don't know lecture us on professionalism, or morality, or selfishness, whatever. But there is something CLEARLY WRONG with EAST OF EDEN when costars are fighting. Never in K-drama history have I seen such a mess.

EoE will go down in Kdrama history as the most controversial K-drama. I think lessons learned is to never have such a big name cast in one drama.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

25 days?! that does not look good. I think not filming on the 25th is more like it.

Anyway, the filming is postponed til further notice.

I don't know lecture us on professionalism, or morality, or selfishness, whatever. But there is something CLEARLY WRONG with EAST OF EDEN when costars are fighting. Never in K-drama history have I seen such a mess.

yes i agree. maybe its because other shows, the script has been already completely written before the show even starts filming.....

eoe is totally, over???

with this kind of disaster, i dont think many koreans will wanna continue watching it because if the script isnt even done well... how can the cast do it well???

and plus, they loved the first part by writer na, now the writer is changed, and even if writer na comes back, the eps that were destroyed cant be salvaged. and so...

Guest luthien

I'm probably the only one not up to date with k-ent world except for EOE... can someone PM me regarding this On-Air? I'm so not getting it.

Guest Happy_Day

I hope that after reading all of this news people will stop being so hard on LDH. It's pretty clear nothing is going right on set right now and people are very, very unhappy. I'm glad DH pulled out when she did.

But on the other hand, a lot of people I know are thinking that LDH was the one who caused all this to happen. So it could be a good thing or a bad thing for her LOL

Guest suncine445

The others who are not happy will be grateful for LDH to open the path for them to voice and get it off their chests. Since it is now on the open, LDH will be look at in a better light by many.This could be for the good of all actors so that they will not be exploited by the TV and entertainment industry. It is like they are setting a new playing field for themselves.As a lawyer, I have closed some of such cases in the entertainment industry.

I'm quite late with the news. I have back log quite a bit. I think it wasn't so wrong for her to leave. I mean even ig it's just a few episodes more when a person reaches it's limits, it is done!! I'm fine with her leaving. It has been such a mess behind all the glamour and fame that the drama has.

She can stand up from this experience and I doubt that no one in the entertainment industry understands her. They will cast her in other dramas. She is too good to be just neglected.

Guest imogene_af

But on the other hand, a lot of people I know are thinking that LDH was the one who caused all this to happen. So it could be a good thing or a bad thing for her LOL

They're adults, though. Not children, no one told them to follow LDH. Did she tell them to join her "cause"?

LDH is just a tip of the iceberg. For me they probably just felt her pain. She had a lot of allies in the drama who attested to her attending all the rehearsals too.

LDH isn't alone in her battle, she's just the only one who finally said "ENOUGH!" if they want to follow through that's up to them.

luthien- On-Air is a Korean drama starring Kim Ha Neul that goes the ins and outs of K-biz. From sleeping with managers, co-stars, primadonnas, divas, cat fights, management power, and changing of scripts and the like. :lol:

Here:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/On_Air_(2008)

It's less of a headache than EoE. :lol:

Some viewers have been supportive of Lee’s decision to leave the drama. Yet others are calling her behavior careless and inconsiderate, because as a lead actress she carries more responsibility than just for herself; other people are losing their jobs suddenly because of her.

Via Star News

I watch this drama because of Lee Da Hae. When i saw her poster, i hoped that i could see her excellent performance in this drama. But when i started to watch it, the more i watch, the more i am disappointed. The poster showed that she would have a relationship with Dong Chul and Dong Wook. But the end, what i see is all talk about the relationship of Dong Chul and Young Ran, and the feeling of Dong Wook for Ji Hyun. Until now, she still hasn't known bout Dong Chul and Dong Wook's relationship yet, while the drama will be end soon. Lee Da Hae is a lead actress, but she appears not often, likes a support actress. So disappointed!

Guest luthien

MBC's awards night is just a week away and EOE is one of the two most popular nominees. It's gonna be interesting. The cast and staff usually sit on the same table right? Are they gonna attend at all? Uh oh.. HJH can't skip out cos she's the host.

Guest imogene_af

^

Well YJH has no reason to attend. LDH not even... I can see PHJ and JMK sitting together. :lol:

It will be a very tensioned table if they all sit together, they cannot even stand all staying in one room now just studying their scripts.

How will MBC spin this story now? Big bad LDH made them do it.

Sorry no matter how I see it there is something CLEARLY WRONG with the behind the scenes mechanisms of East of Eden. These are not just small time actors who were in that meeting. We have well-respected veterans, award winners, prodigy type of actors, etc. People who have worked on A LOT of dramas and have something to show for. I am pretty sure they have their share of their disappointments in their past dramas but to end with this? That says a lot.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I watch this drama because of Lee Da Hae. When i saw her poster, i hoped that i could see her excellent performance in this drama. But when i started to watch it, the more i watch, the more i am disappointed. The poster showed that she would have a relationship with Dong Chul and Dong Wook. But the end, what i see is all talk about the relationship of Dong Chul and Young Ran, and the feeling of Dong Wook for Ji Hyun. Until now, she still hasn't known bout Dong Chul and Dong Wook's relationship yet, while the drama will be end soon. Lee Da Hae is a lead actress, but she appears not often, likes a support actress. So disappointed!

yes totally agree!

i feel so pain for our girl. getting neglected like that.

if she didnt leave, it would make her so small!

i will sing for da hae!

아아아당근송

나 보고싶니 당근 나 생각나니 당근

I Love You You Love Me 당근 당근 당근

나 좋아하니 당근 나 사랑하니 당근

I Love You You Love Me 당근 당근 당근

너 변하지마 당근 언제까지나 당근

좋아해 좋아해 당근 당근 당근

행복해요 당근 즐거워요 당근

사랑해 사랑해 당근송

때로는 짜증나고 때로는 힘들어도

너의 곁에 언제나 웃고 있는날 생각해

때로는 슬퍼지고 때로는 외로워도

너의 곁에 언제나 함께하는 나를 생각해

I don't think that LDH asked anyone to join her "cause". Of course she definetely consulted and comiserated with her fellow castmates but as we know they are close and understood her. As said, they're all adults and can think for themselves. Obviously she wasn't the only one feeling the frustration build up from the plot direction. She was just the first one brave enough to walk away from a situation in order to stay true to herself. I mean, can anyone say that EoE has lived up to all the hype that was built up in the beginning? Yes, they have had a lot of great moments/scenes but overall it would never make the Top 10 lists of the best Kdramas (Yes, yes, I know there's still episodes left for them to redeem themselves). Wasn't this suppose to MBC's Anniversary project? So much for that...sad to say that EoE will be more known for their drama off the air then on air.

And yeah, I really need to change my avatar and signature!