Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

browsing my old file-and found the old news.-during Dahae 21st Birthday

based on G-Trans-seems like  both Hyun Bin and Dahae did wish to act together if there is a chance. I don't know if they still hv that wish :D. Ely, Aq-who knows maybe you can get ur wish

Hyun Bin statement-Hyun Bin that suddenly asked a scene in the shooting could not hide the joy in this word that Lee Da Hae was told "Miss. Lee Da Hae is the" Lang Lang 18-year-old. " when seen pouring your eyes from. and in style is her appearance, which have passed the "fairies like Kao" win emboldened to "Green Rose", I also want to work with one day Lee Da Hae "and positive I responded.

0NA4xEV.jpg

<ジョイニュース24> 
『グリーンローズ』の女主人公イ・ダヘが次の作品で一緒にやりたい相手アクターでヒョンビンをあげた。

イ・ダヘは 16日午後 4時【ファンクラブ創立式及び誕生日祝いパーティー】行事に参加、ファンとの質疑応答時間にこのように明らかにして "ヒョンビンとはミュージックビデオ撮影で 2泊3日間短く会ったが、機会があれば作品を一緒にしたい"と言った。

ドラマ『私の名前はキム・サムスン』撮影の中で急に現場を尋ねたヒョンビンはイ・ダヘが伝えたこの言葉に喜びを隠すことができなかったし”イダヘさんは『ランラン18歳』の時から目を注いで見た。『花王の仙女様』を経って『グリーンローズ』まで余勢を駆って勝つ彼女の姿が格好よくて、私もいつかイ・ダヘとともに作品をしたい”と肯定的に回答した。

二人は去る 1月日本札幌でキム・ボムスの『メモリー』ムービー撮影の時の男女主人公で呼吸を合わせたし去年 MBC【演技大賞】では並んで男女新人賞を受賞した事がある。

一方この日イ・ダヘはファンが準備した贈り物をもらうなど楽しい時間を過ごした。コメディアンキム・ジョンソクの社会に進行されたこの日の行事には『花王の仙女様』に一緒に出演したイ・ジュヒョン、パク・タムヒなどが祝い車訪問した。

ー2005年4月記事ー

<Joy News 24> 
woman hero Lee Da-hae of "Green Rose" has raised Hyun Bin in Men actor you want to do together in the next work.

Lee Da Hae participated in at 16 pm 4 [fan club founded formula and birthday party] events, like this clear to to the question and answer time with the fans and "Hyun Bin two nights and three days at the music video shoot short there was, he said, "I want to with the work if there is an opportunity.

Drama to "My name is Kim Sam-soon" is Hyun Bin that suddenly asked a scene in the shooting could not hide the joy in this word that Lee Da Hae was told "Mr. Lee Da Hae is the" Lang Lang 18-year-old. " when seen pouring your eyes from. and in style is her appearance, which have passed the "fairies like Kao" win emboldened to "Green Rose", I also want to work with one day Lee Da Hae "and positive I responded.

Two people have ever won the male and female rookie award alongside the "Memory" MBC [Acting Awards] last year to the combined breathing in men and women hero at the time of the movie shooting of Kim Bum Soo January in Japan, Sapporo leave.

On the other hand this Nichii Da Hae had a fun time, etc. get a gift that fan was prepared. The events of this day has been progress in the society of comedian Kim Jong-seok Lee Joo Hyun who appeared together in "fairies like Kao", such as the Park Tamuhi visited celebrated vehicles. 

Over April 2005 article over

• Like 2

Thanks samzz for this picture. I adore it because they were both still so young and looked so innocent. Love the way he stole a glance at her when she wasn't looking, he was all shy and cute. You will not see those expressions on them anymore, especially HB.

I hope what he said about wanting to act with her is still true. Although HB's focus is on movies now, I am still hoping for a future pairing of these two! 

• Like 1

Still many fans when they watch the music video if u read the comment on youtube they feel the mv is from drama. Although its for mv u can feel the chemistry and story in that music video.I am sure if they are paired together anyday they will rock it.

@ELY_397 U never know ely maybe if they work together we can see those expression again.U need LDH next to him for those expression ;):wub:

• Like 1

I fell in love with Da Hae after watching Green Rose. I was fascinated by her angelic and innocent face that time. Then I was quite astonished when she pulled off Joo Yoo Rin's character. What an actress.

Anyway, perhaps it's only me, but it's my wish for quite some time now that she could be paired up with Jo In Sung. Funny, eh? :)

• Like 3

It would be an amazing chemistry, I bet. But yes, if she could at least have some projects now in Korea, regardless who the guy is, it would be so much better off. Well, of course with good plot and good role.

But In Sung really...:wub: (If only)

• Like 1

Was watching Lee jun Ki in Running Man episode haha so funny and hilarious :lol: The way he said in episode i am going to complain on shows blog and site abt nation's MC :lol::lol:  He said he will come back pls bring DH too .I am missing junki and Dh too .I suddenly feel missing syndrome i guess.I want to see MG reunion on some show. 

• Like 2

@samzz Yah, everybody knows about the actors on my list to pair with our girl and while I like JIS enough but he is not on my top choices mainly because he didn't leave much of an impression on me as an actor. I guess I may not seen him enough to get his charm.

Who knows what will happen in future and we should dream high (even if those names may be out of her reach right now) but deep inside I feel that we will be lucky if she took any Korean project at all!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, apqaria said:

@samzz Yah, everybody knows about the actors on my list to pair with our girl and while I like JIS enough but he is not on my top choices mainly because he didn't leave much of an impression on me as an actor. I guess I may not seen him enough to get his charm.

Who knows what will happen in future and we should dream high (even if those names may be out of her reach right now) but deep inside I feel that we will be lucky if she took any Korean project at all!!

Hahha true indeed, the main issue if she ever gets a Korean project knowing how the K-ent is operating now.

If she still having a problem with that, better for her to settle down instead. We are happy to hear a wedding bell and soon see her with cute babies. Her oppa Oh Ji Ho in last week TROS said he wants 3 kids and his wife is already 38 yrs of age, so for Korean maybe age is not an issue to hv many kids after 35 and above.

Celebrities do tend to marry late especially in Korea. These days, it is not uncommon for women in their 30s to have their eggs frozen before they turn 40 in case they cannot conceive naturally at a later stage. In most countries, the rceommended age limit for IVF treatment is 42. 

I would still like to see Dahae have a comeback in her career before she settles down though, but if she marries before that I am equally happy for her. She is still single right now, so I think I am jumping the gun here. Haha!

• Like 2

ELY, bc we have no projects to dream for her now, better look at plan B, hahaha.

I saw upcoming Hyun Bin movie still looking for female cast, and in the news Nana name appeared. So maybe that's the reason she rejected Goblin. Nice move from her bc she jumps to movie after successful drama. 

Really...? My heart sank when I read your post samzz. It seems that K movies (not just K dramas) are also courting popular idols for the female lead role these days. Not saying all idols can't act, but they seem to be the top picks for PDs these days. HB has had his fair of drama flops but he seems to be doing well despite that. Other actors or actresses would just get hate/benched for doing one bad drama. Oh well!

ELY, that's the reality, Nana is the first choice according to news. Don't blame her though, she doing what u supposed to do if you want to survive in the long run in entertainment market. 

On our Dahaeshii-for her career choice-well let's move forward- I don't want to repeat my broken record. I bet she learnt something already or she just want to have more balance lifestyle, bc being too active in the world of entertainment, is not guarantee of happy life too, actually giving more negative than positive if u don't know how to handle it.

----------

Korean stars with their expensive properties

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=20502220&cloc=

JBpGsex.jpg

The actress Choi Ji Woo and year, and Lee is a neighbor. Nonhyun three 'd' luxury villa is inhabited convenient transportation, close to Metro Line 7 Gangnam-gu Office Station and Bundang meet. Only flat area of 93 148 square area of the supply. Privacy is also one of the villas that we thoroughly celebrities prefer. Current market price is formed about 2.9 billion won. 

• Like 1

We can't compare today's idol or actors with DH.They are literally new trying to get name and fame in industry.While DH has already got that it 10 to 12year ago.She is already a Hallyu star.

I know i always complain abt DH not selecting Kproject, but i should blame it more in K-Co and PD who don't offer her role despite her being good talent compare to other.How come chinese industry always welcome her and takes her more in there project.

And i don't think taking idol give 100% success to drama.The trend right now which i can see is that if someone is having successful drama and good rating they are immediately cast in other drama specially guys.With good acting a good script is also necessary.If one channel is making time travel and all other follows the same can't they give something different.

chuno_taeha0404

Anny, talking abt Lee Jun Ki, being a while I'm not really following him, but today, since nothing to do, I watched his latest drama, and wow, he is so handsome-a carbon copy of handsome Japanese anime or Asian hero character.

and the best thing, not sure what ep, i saw his drama was shoot at the famous Chuno stair scene btw dashing Song Ta Hae and Onion

(for those who are not familiar with Chuno, we always called Dahae by the name Onion bc of her character name UnNyun, and they way Jang Hyuk called her name similar to onion to us)

One of the most romantic script "My name is Song Tae Ha)-funny though bc Dahae's character is so passive, General song has to do the initial courting, so Onion will remember his name.

chuno4g.JPG

17 hours ago, Annya said:

We can't compare today's idol or actors with DH.They are literally new trying to get name and fame in industry.While DH has already got that it 10 to 12year ago.She is already a Hallyu star.

I know i always complain abt DH not selecting Kproject, but i should blame it more in K-Co and PD who don't offer her role despite her being good talent compare to other.How come chinese industry always welcome her and takes her more in there project.

And i don't think taking idol give 100% success to drama.The trend right now which i can see is that if someone is having successful drama and good rating they are immediately cast in other drama specially guys.With good acting a good script is also necessary.If one channel is making time travel and all other follows the same can't they give something different.

yes Anny, most rising, established actresses or female idols turned actress, hv age limitations unless managed properly by the agency and their personal adviser (cough cough). Most of k-celeb actually hv no power in finding their projects, all must hv special channels-dirty or clean route most of them aware of that. Talking abt age, I read and old article b4-most crucial age for actresses especially to be able to survive in long run in K-ent is btw 25-28 yrs of age. Most PD/Writer will fight to hv this actresses within this age range esp if they are popular and show sign of talent potential -they fit most common K-dramaland characters. Smart agency and adviser will grab and build good relationship with network, PD/writer, media and netizen especially within this age range. When they reach 30, the offer will be less and less.

• Like 1

Yes samzz, actresses between 25-28 are in high demand because they can portray university students or career women and can get paired with younger or older actors. there are exceptions though whereby an actress or actor get a breakout role in their 30s. 

I haven't watched a LJK drama since MG but i heard his acting one of the best in Korea, and that's why he keeps getting casting offers even though he hasn't had a hit drama in years. I felt really bad for his character in MG to the extent that I wanted to see him act with DH as the OTP in a new drama, in order to erase those bad feelings! Many LJK fans in China also comment that watching MG was a real torture. I think many East Asians prefer his anime looks to the more westernised/ Eurasian look. That's why he is still hugely popular over there. 

• Like 1