Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

January 2009 really can't come soon enough!!

KBS, please give us a trailer or teaser with Hye Won... pleassseeee...

Thanx o-cha for that BTS pic, I can already sense the chemistry between DH and OJH in the pic..hehehe..

Tae Ha looks mighty FINEEE!!

Meanwhile, some news from naver..

About this Pucca 2009 fashion event... I think Da Hae attended but no pics of her have been released yet?

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

Guest imogene_af

The Chuno pics she so looks like she just stepped out of HEAVEN'S FATE.

and as much as I'm shippin' Dae Gil and Hye Won...

sorrytosay...

OJH and LDH look real good togetha.

Guest luthien

when you say pucca, i instantly think of that famous cartoon. :lol:

dang, even in stills, her face is filled with so much emotions! why won't january come by quickly?

Guest imogene_af

dear all, another picture of beautiful couple, this one really the one I like-sleeping together he.. he.. B)

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/48945

teeeheee. thanks for sharing.

I totally read "sleeping together" wrong. HAHAHA.

But it looks like Hye Won and Tae Ha will be involved in a lot of disguises/escape plans later on. they even ended up sleeping in the same place. hmm.

Guest antinh85

hey guys ..wow i missed alot since i haven't visit this thread in months. I only visit soompi on the days when "you're beautiful" airs. Currently super obessed with that series. hahah

Seeing Da hae's recent pics, wow she's radiant as always. At first looking at the post, i was like Da hae and KJH, i thought to myself "if dreams do come true sighhhh". lolz

WOw they have been filming so long, couldn't they air it already! Anyway

The bride scene, it looks like she was forced to marry another man right to maintain her status? Who is that guy?

Ah that pic of Tae Ha and Hye won sleeping with their backs to each other... wow... look at their sad expressions, looks like they've gone through so much...

ah January come sooner! I want to see DaHae... she looks so beautiful in Chuno :) I also cant wait how the relationship plays out btw the three leads :P

Guest janezio

Ah that pic of Tae Ha and Hye won sleeping with their backs to each other... wow... look at their sad expressions, looks like they've gone through so much...

I love their expressions - both look so sad, so full of worries and so exhausted but no wonder 'cos they are refugees and each has his/her own story to tell; therefore, they "are in the same boat"! ha ha! I really love seeing them together! sigh!!

ZIOChunoboatwithLDH.jpg

^Thanx for sharing the pics guys...

Looks like we will have a LOT of Tae Ha-Hye Won moments to anticipate..

They look so good together that I'm starting to ship them right now...hehehe...

But of course, I'm up for Dae Gil-Hye Won too..=P

The "sleeping together" pics...:lol:

200911201430241118_1.jpg

image_readtop_2009_601531_1258700531213806.jpg

48 more days til Chuno??? (thx hagrid)

When I first read the title 'first night together' I went like..whaaaaat?

but of course it's not what we all thought..:lol:

I don't think they're airing at the same time slot?

Just so because all 3 dramas feature either an eye-striking cast, or boast of an impressive filming crew behind.. so I guess competition or comparison is inevitable..

The 3 saguek heroines..

PP09112300005.JPG

Some very "interesting news" circulating in the net lately..

(Not in any Korean news as far as I know.... but in the Chinese news portals, it's going haywire!)

I debated whether to post this a few days ago...and initially wrote a paragraph on the whole issue, but deleted it later for the fear that it would escalate into something bigger or more serious. But having read a few more follow-up articles, I felt it wouldn't be harmful if we discussed about it... cos after all, it relates to Da Hae's reputation as an actress and as a person.

I'm not sure if you guys have read or heard about the recent furor about Korean female celebs selling their bodies to nail project deals etc. But apparently, Da Hae's name has been mentioned in some recent media articles (I'm not sure whether the articles are legitimate or false, but I found nothing on naver.. so it could be from the Chinese media portals or equivalent). News broke out last week that a particular news media portal had discovered a list comprising Korean female celebs who actually sold their bodies (for lack of a better phrase/word) to nail project/drama/movie offers and which had their names and "prices" listed as well.

That particular article further indicated the list comprised of "Miss L" who had hit it big with a drama last year, "Miss S" who has been constantly starring in mini-dramas recently, and "Miss C" who recently played a youthful and cheerful character in a family drama. Netizens immediately began speculating on the identities of the female celebs, and you would have guessed by now, they think "Miss L" is our dearest Lee Da Hae. (Miss S- Son Yeh Jin and Miss C - Chae Rim) <_< Then the news escalated into something more serious, involving bigger stars such as Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Young Ae, Lee Jin...etc.

So fans of the stars naturally rebuked the silly and ridiculous articles by lashing out on how baseless the speculations were. Just by an alphabet and you can deduce who the person is? HUH? Like Da Hae hit it big with Robber or EOE last year. Or wasn't SYJ focusing in her movie career all this while?

My reaction was WTF? How on earth can they be so malicious? What's worst is that all of the articles were written in a way and manner so de-grading of the so called "shameless female celebs" and not one word was mentioned of those "men" that they slept with!

I know well not to trust all this rumors and stuff, but it's really so unfair for Da Hae to suffer in this kind of shameful light. It's utterly baseless, ridiculous and ludicrous! <_< I hope it doesn't reach the Korean media (so far I've found no news on it... but loads of it in the Chinese sites) or Da Hae's ears... cos it's already a pain in the eye for me to have read it, let alone Da Hae and the other female celebs whose names were mentioned.

Luckily readers nowadays are smart enough to know that nothing can be 100% trusted on the net.

Lesson learned, speculations ran wild can never be trusted.

And professional ethics, huh, what?

Guest imogene_af

^

Chinese portals? Fiiiiigers. I do not know what it is with Chinese showbiz news but they're so enamoured with portraying the Korean business as shady, sure it IS shady but what world in showbusiness ISN'T? Hollywood has their fair share of casting couches, sleeping for tracks, etc.

But to the point...

See that would have been more believable if Lee Da Hae had more successful projects under her belt after My Girl. And even prior to her Hallyu invasion she's nowhere near popularity level of some CF queens out there.

and WTF successful drama? What year are we in? 2005? 2006? ohplz.

And I would believe it more if LDH's primary family wasn't so influential. You really think a hotel heir's grand daughter will be sleeping around like that?

WTH? Chae Rim? Son Ye Jin?

Why do you have to point at talented actresses.

It's just baseless rumors. Cannot believe people would actually feed into that.

Actually, I read that articles also (through translation), but I know straight forward, they are baseless, not the articles, but on the stars they mention,-my chinese friends (fans of LDH as well) said, chinese newspaper always exaggerate things-so don't believe it.

They said, how come LDH being accused for this, she is the one who is most misused talented stars so far-no big project, no big movie, she even lost her main role in EOE, not much coverage of her in major magazine this year compared to other not so famous actresses, etc...

However, I realized, there are lots of stars who we know how their 'acting' are always got to appear in big project or movies-sometimes wonder how they can get in..

By the way, do you think Rain and is partner -will stood so low, just to get a big project for his star-totally not their style of working.

In the articles, they also mentioned Eugene, Hyori.