Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Abandon the ship,waaaaaaaaaa, with my heavy heart-but this new ship looks luxurios, more comfy, powerful he he..

But if this really going through, it's not going to be smooth sailing, the antis/sharks, stingrays all are there. Imagine how the netizen, media would react-POPSEOUL, ALLKPOP,DRAMABEAN (will be busy filtering the antis), ha ha I can't imagine.

Guest ripgal

What's up with the guy talk here huh? :lol:

Anywayz, I'm anxious bout tomorrow..

Hopefully Da Hae will show up for filming...

Some pics of Da Hae in a hanbok...from Hello! Miss

u1345p28t3d1472684f326d.jpg

u1345p28t3d1472684f328d.jpg

hello3.jpg

hello4q.jpg

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ and i have to say seriously, i miss those days of her in hanboks!

Elle- HONESTLY, I won't count Eru out... that news was so RANDOM it's so fishy to me but I'll take her word for it.

I won't count Mr. Boss out either. HAHA! Because that's her dream dude. :lol:

They all fit her scale of tall men who have stronger personalities. She likes them tall, she says it's her numero uno criteria because she gets frustrated being a tall girl, herself. Requirement: Tall, handsome guy who jives with her personality. But really, I think she's just friends with a lot of them, haha let's not rush her.

hahah yes, actually most of them has good chemistry with her, so its really...

hahahha

well, i am fine with her with anyone, whether bi or LDW or Eru or even KJK, as long as she is happy!

she just needs someone to cheer her up when shes down yeah?

it was eru back in eoe times... so now, is it still him?

Are we taking prospective boyfriends for Da Hae now? heheheh. Eru is a good choice actually....nice guy from a nice family, tall, though not super handsome he's kindda cute, and he was doing well in his singing career prior to MS too. Of course Boss Bi is high on everyone list hehehe....who else?

Kim Jong Kook? just kidding...hehehehe. I'm probably the only person in the world to want KJK for Da Hae....hahahaha. She did say she liked his fashion style and that she would like to meet KJK ..and they sure did meet :lol:

lmaooooooo yes i agree, eru is good! hahahah.

sigh, kim jung hoon is in the army, or he will make a good choice too! remember andre kim's show?

okok why am i matchmaking her when she has her bestfriends at the moment!?

Guest maccay

Are we taking prospective boyfriends for Da Hae now? heheheh. Eru is a good choice actually....nice guy from a nice family, tall, though not super handsome he's kindda cute, and he was doing well in his singing career prior to MS too. Of course Boss Bi is high on everyone list hehehe....who else?

Kim Jong Kook? just kidding...hehehehe. I'm probably the only person in the world to want KJK for Da Hae....hahahaha. She did say she liked his fashion style and that she would like to meet KJK ..and they sure did meet :lol:

I'm still wondering what the meeting was all about. Any idea o-cha? If she's good friends with him, or can be more, why not eh?

Bihae's ship was all crazy back in June, and still alive. :D

I'm surprised Donghae's ship is of the past? :( ...At least they're good friends.

She's oh so pretty in those hanboks ripgal. I'd love to see her again in hanboks come Chuno *crossing all my fingers.* She's so quiet about this, she likes to surprise us or what?

Guest anne0129

^sunocox! All I can say is WWWOOOOOOOWWWWW! :D :D :D I've mostly been a silent lurker in this thread and I am a silent fan of yours. I always look forward for your mini-fanfictions. But for me this tops it all. I'm not much a fan of saeguks series, the only series I was able to watch from start to finish was The Legend and I could barely finish that even if I love Bae Yong Jun. But with your fanfic The Magnificent Seven, I felt that it was too short because you make me want to read more and more of the story. If they ever make a series like this I would definitely watch it. I love your storyline.....I would definitely encourage you to submit that to any production company in Korea (hahaha! just a suggestion)...that was amazing....I hope there is a part 2, 3, 4 .........and so on and so forth.......I think that this is my favorite from all your fanfictions that I have read in this thread. Keep it coming please......I'm definitely a fan of yours.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest imogene_af

Gawd, seeing H!M pictures... for me is bittersweet... one because she's so beautiful in hanboks... then 2, bitter because I realize how much I hated that show. :lol: I'm sorry, Dahae, I'm sorry.

sunocox- HOT DAYUMN, the new series sounds like an actual saeguk, I won't mind actually seeing that on screen. your talents never cease to amaze me!

0056376122aj.jpg

hehehehhee

Guest antinh85

^^

U hated "HM? lolz I actually dont think it was that bad. I mean they did overdo on the wardrobe that she had one.It wasn't great for sure.lolz Seeing the pictures reminds me of the first scene where she met with the main guy behind the curtains. The way she presents herself is so cute.Lolz gotta lover her expressions.

The part where i remember the most is when she lost her wallet and she had to meet up with him to get it. She got all angry and he told her that he will pay for the icecream. Her voice just drops to the 9th level when she said "stawberry". I love it!!!! Who can do that but Da hae. BUt after ep 5, it's pretty much going downhill. lolz. Kinda sad though because i love Lee Ji hoon too since Xman days. Though he's not a great actor, he's cute in his weird ways.Though she looks amazingly cute in that series.

^sunocox! All I can say is WWWOOOOOOOWWWWW! :D :D :D I've mostly been a silent lurker in this thread and I am a silent fan of yours. I always look forward for your mini-fanfictions. But for me this tops it all. I'm not much a fan of sageuks series, the only series I was able to watch from start to finish was The Legend and I could barely finish that even if I love Bae Yong Jun. But with your fanfic The Magnificent Seven, I felt that it was too short because you make me want to read more and more of the story. If they ever make a series like this I would definitely watch it. I love your storyline.....I would definitely encourage you to submit that to any production company in Korea (hahaha! just a suggestion)...that was amazing....I hope there is a part 2, 3, 4 .........and so on and so forth.......I think that this is my favorite from all your fanfictions that I have read in this thread. Keep it coming please......I'm definitely a fan of yours.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dear Anne,

Thank you very, very much for your generous comment and support. I am extremely humbled!

I find it fascinating all these things in my mind can now be shared with the DaHae sisters. :D

You must know by now, I am a poor conversationist;

and this is DH’s portal, I am not going to write lengthy stuffs about myself.

But rest assured, I think very seriously about every word and comment that were sent to me…..

Thanks again! :D

Viewing my portfolio of stories since February, I find myself all over the global map,

I mean literally. No kidding!

To finish anyone of them, I probably have to pack up my computers and anchor my butt there for a month.

Well, honestly, none of the locations I selected are lacking in luster or charms;

Morocco, Hong Kong, Miami, Southern France, outer space galactic somewhere; :lol:

And now finally Korea !

If I was ever commissioned by a Kdrama production company to complete a script;

That will be a really cute / interesting experience! ;):D

Guest maccay

^

That's some positive thinking there luthien. I'd like to think the same way, but can't help but be anxious too.

Thanks to sunocox for keeping us entertained. Magnificient 7 ROCKS! You're indeed magnificient!

I got to read it while I was on my quick lunch break, that you got me wanting more...I'm so intrigued with Princess Lara, Dahae's picture really fits your description of her...And the guys, hmmm, the team leader would be my favourite. Seriously someone should hire you to write a script or something. Dahae fans will surely cheer for yah. Thanks for sharing. :D

Guest ripgal

No Chuno updates yet?

Anyway, here are the pics..

Think she looks really lovely.. :D

98k75119_1.jpg

98k75119_2.jpg

98k75119_3.jpg

I think the pics came with an interview...

She didn't deny anything about Chuno, but merely mentioned that she's still considering it?

I think she also mentioned she's seeking opinions from her seniors about the script..

Here's the interview in Korean

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...11/98k75119.htm

Hopefully some kind soul would be able to translate.. (o-cha, yes, I'm calling you! hehe..:P)

===

EDIT:

Interview clip?

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...11/98k75120.htm

cs4n.jpg

86163518.jpg

cs2v.jpg

cs3a.jpg

credits: sports chosun/ naver

===

Uri Da Hae being interviewed by Jo Min Ki? :lol:

Ain't they afraid the media's going to go frenzy over their "scandal"?

I think she may be seeking advice from JMK.. he's currently playing a King in QSD..

I read he's really good in photography too, maybe he took some of Da Hae's pics..

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

ohmy she loooks gorgeous!

hahahah.

jmk and ldh? hahhhahaha lmaooooooooo!

hmph no chuno news? sigh.

yeah imogene, i agree with you!

i didnt even last through the whole show.

it was like a great disappointment for me.

Guest anne0129

^ I think she's already confirmed.....I mean I don't think they would start filming the series already if they don't have the main characters in place already. And if she's not part of the production then there would have been some news of the actress that is replacing her and HHJ, right? I think that her agency and LDH herself just decided to lie low for awhile since the noise that PHANTOM Agency created. So for me if there are no news of anybody being replaced in Chuno then I feel that we will see LDH by October in the series CHUNO. I'm looking forward for this series. :D

Guest kim_calvz

still no news? Please Lee Da hae confirmed your participation in Chuno, we would like to see you in Historical Drama! and ofcourse with JK again, actually i can't choose between Oh Ji Ho and JH these two boys are yummmy for LDH

Anne,agreed with u, LDh just wants to be in low profile regarding her comeback, she just don't want to repeat the glory during the introduction of EOE last yr. Oh, really can't wait the news on Chuno.

OT, here is another video clip of Hyori and Wilber kissing but they put the scene of Wilber and LDH as well (kissing scene during his press con in Hong Kong last May)-Lucky Wilber.

http://ent.qq.com/a/20090810/000004.htm

Just read in LDW thread, in his latest interview, he still metioned LDH and Eugene as his good friends, Sighh, I don't want just good friend, I want more than that-he he he ..sorry, I still talking about this.

ripgal : I'll get to work on translating those. Gotta go to work now..but will psot translation tonight for sure.

She is looking very pretty in the latest sets of pics.