Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

I will allow LDH to barrow KJS for a while. LOL What friends are for LDH and HJH's thread (BFF)

1234 here

I am glad, is it true? KJS and LDH

he's one of the many, many men in CHUNO. I have no clue what his role is. :lol:

o-cha it sounded like saeguk dialect because OJH said he was practicing the dialogue that way.

Guest o-cha

ahh yeaaah Oh Ji Ho did say that..I forgot..hehehe.

So we will see Da Hae talking in sageuk dialect too. We only got very short glimpses of it in Hello Miss.

2 more days until Chuno filming~~woooohoo

hey 1234, haha! oh yeah LDH's and HJH's thread are like BFFs haha! anyway! how did you change your id? haha I'm thinking of changing mine too! haha

I really hope that when I wake up tomorrow I'd be drowned by news that LDH's camp confirmed that she's in! I mean seriously will you say YES already!!! We know you're dying to! haha

hmmmm sageuk language... how does it differ really? intonation? accent? words (more polite/formal)?

Guest imogene_af

^

I think it's comparable to Old English... so it's really hard.

I doubt we'll get news tomorrow... news portals only work M-F unless it's breaking news.

I see... Now that's difficult, if it is like old English... I've read Old English literature in my lit classes and it makes my brain bleed!

You know what's even more difficult? subbing that kind of language... I'm pretty sure that'll be a lot of work...

hmmm oh no... no news tomorrow!?! So we'll literally just confirm everything when she walks in the set come Monday? :wacko:

Guest o-cha

sageuk language is quite different both in intonation and the actual words. Nobody speaks in that language anymore in Korea now.

Example would be:

Sageuk --- Oseo Oara = Come here, Saranghao = I love you, Deulineunya = Are you listening?

Modern --- Oseo Oayo = Come here, Saranghaeyo = I love you, Deulini/Deulinayo = Are you listening?

So we might have to wait til Monday then to know if Da Hae is official? During first day of shooting? hehehehe. I hope they would shoot the poster photos soon so we can start getting some teasers.

Guest ripgal

^ Don't get started with the poster shooting and stuff... I'm going all excited already.. :w00t:

Holds out hope that Da Hae will appear at the filming set on Monday..^^

Though LDH isn't really 'confirmed'...nate/cyworld sure disregarded that and has already put Da Hae's name in the Chuno drama cast list...hehehehe. Kim Ji Suk and Lee Jong Hyuk's names are listed too so we should see them in the drama. Nate also has Chuno only as 2009 drama with no set airing date yet.

chunonate.jpg

Just so to prepare myself for this sageuk.. I started watching Queen Seon Deok.

And man I'm so HOOKED.. Go Hyun Jung is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Since she's also one of Da Hae's most respected actresses... hopefully she'll be able to follow her footsteps. (QSD is also Go Hyun Jung's first sageuk.)

Guest luthien

^^ I didn't like What's up Fox that much... but man, I was blown away by GHJ. Pity how some pick her because of her looks.. I think she's gorgeous... being able to play the powerful seductress. In many of her scenes, the background music is really strong, that makes the whole atmosphere kinda eerie.. it sends shivers down my spine. SHe scares the freakin' daylights out of me when she confronts the princess! She's sooo good, I hate her but I root for her at the same time. :lol: Kinda took awhile to get used to the fact she's playing a character much older than her looks. The actors playing her sons are probably around her age, or possibly much older. It's so cute when she scolds them.. :lol:

hey 1234, haha! oh yeah LDH's and HJH's thread are like BFFs haha! anyway! how did you change your id? haha I'm thinking of changing mine too! haha

I really hope that when I wake up tomorrow I'd be drowned by news that LDH's camp confirmed that she's in! I mean seriously will you say YES already!!! We know you're dying to! haha

hmmmm sageuk language... how does it differ really? intonation? accent? words (more polite/formal)?

If you've been a member for at least six months, you can request name change.. I think I read it in the rules somewhere.. you can contact the mods.

Period dramas, even if you don't understand the language, does sound so much different from the usual ones. Some says it's quite weird or hard or troublesome to listen to the the saeguk fashion of speaking.. but for a non-Korean who solely rely on subs, you won't notice the change that much. Actually I really like it. :D

LDH sure does like to play with our nerves... I've set my mind on Chuno with her.. so if they announce someone else, it will be a shock. Can't they make a confirmation announcement even on weekend?

Guest ripgal

^ I loved What's Up Fox, thought she had amazing chemistry with Chun Jung Myung despite their age-gap. hehehe.. Go Hyun Jung was good in that, riveting in H.I.T, but eerie and scary in QSD. I know I'm late, but when she sliced off her men without an ounce of hesitation in Ep 2 for letting So Hwa the maid get away with DM, I went like, she's SO COOL~~~ she's one damn fine actress.

Yeah, Da Hae likes to make us guess... tho a tad worried, I think she's basically in? Since there were no news or articles of other actresses being considered or being cast the past week? I don't know. I'd like to think silence = acknowledgment. hehehe..

Guest luthien

^^ True.. anyway, it's only in two days, maybe less. So we'd definitely get an answer.

You know how you hope that despite how evil a person is, you'd see something human in him/her? Like in front of King JinHeung.. she showed she's hurt by his passing, but then immediately, her scary and evil side appeared. Same thing when she was carrying her son with the next king. I thought there was a motherly affection as she looks onto the child.. but then, what she said.. man, I was thrown way off guard. I wouldn't come anywhere near this woman. I know there are so many usual evil people in dramas, but GHJ takes it to the next level. YOu really fear her character because it's so hard to make out what kind of a person she is. Does she ever really care about someone other than herself? You can't see any weakness in her. But then, I'm only in ep 18. I can't move on after reading spoilers everywhere. I wish you joined in the discussion there much earlier!

Guest antinh85

^^

What's up fox? that was a great series. Chun Jun Muyng.AAAAh he's so cute. I think he's off in the army now right? He look more manly with his soldier haircut in "fashion 70s" with Joo jin mo.

Go Huyn Jung is quite the ratings lady. All her dramas have fair well.She's quite known for being the talent and expertise in acting. I was questioning at first why she turned down the main role as the princess and went for the villian but i quess she wanted a challenge and knows that she can pull it off.

If's so funny when i read some of the comments from people on the way she moves her eyebrow and her lips. They said it must be the botox. lolz

i felt bad for Su Jin(girl that played Maya) she got much slack for her acting in that small role.It's always like a double edge sword for singers who tries to get into the acting world. Su jin has been taking a number of small roles in many dramas and it seems like she's trying to make herself comfortable into the roles she takes.

OT:

On the ahjumma assumption of this drama. Most koreans that i know says that Lee Da hae is more well known for older people of her series like KFF, Green Rose etc. "my girl" is different story. She garnered some young fans indeed. But her audience is mostly ahjummas right?

I hope she can shift to larger scale of youngers with another project after Chuno.lol

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

haha elle! hear hear! MY GIRL couple OWNS!!! PWNS!!! haha!

HI FI! hahahahah but yeah, so sad, i wish they were together. cause the bts of my girl, you can really see the off screen chemistry.

i mean when you like someone, you are more to the shy side than friendly!

but yeah, if he is really in love with KHJ, too bad for us.

but i am still on board the donghae ship!

hahahah

To him, Hyori is energetic and poweful

LDH-he mentioned beautiful, smart and elegant, they are good friends now, very professional, her drama is a bit hit among chinese communities, etc... I like you Wilber, say more about our LDH, and he don't mind having long distance relationship if that girl is willing to be with him, so LDH choose him then (if RAIN don't want you), forget LDW.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=623129456

noooooooooooo dont forget lee dong wook!

hahah but wil pan will be fine too:)

lee da hae needs a man soon!

so when she is sad, she has someone to lean on and cry.

what happened to eru?

i am really getting hyped up for the drama. but why are there so many famous male leads!

i like the idea of so many hotties in one drama. but, i dont like the idea of too many famous people in one drama..

just like eoe.. quite promising at first, but wanted to give every of the 6 leads enough screentime and then the whole thing became..

Guest imogene_af

Elle- HONESTLY, I won't count Eru out... that news was so RANDOM it's so fishy to me but I'll take her word for it.

I won't count Mr. Boss out either. HAHA! Because that's her dream dude. :lol:

They all fit her scale of tall men who have stronger personalities. She likes them tall, she says it's her numero uno criteria because she gets frustrated being a tall girl, herself. Requirement: Tall, handsome guy who jives with her personality. But really, I think she's just friends with a lot of them, haha let's not rush her.

And I'm good with famous male leads... and her being the real female lead. :lol: It's all good. In EoE there were just waaaay too many of them who already helmed their own dramas, here it's mostly JH, OJH, LDH, and maybe KHE... but her dramas were really in a small scale. KJS and Danny Anh, I think are smaller roles.

antinh- LDH is an ahjumma magnet herself, you are right. I do not think she has a lot of younger fans in Korea... some in MY GIRL but not really a lot.

GHJ rawks, I haven't started QSD yet... is it any good? I want her to have a reunion with LJJ! I loved them in SANDGLASS... and I wanted to kick her for having a triangle with the two men, when there's her hot bodyguard who loved her dearly.

Guest o-cha

Go Hyun Jung is a great actress. I watched her in What's Up Fox? and she had a natural way of portraying her character. And one thing for sure she's not afraid to look unflattering...no make up in What's Up Fox and H.I.T..yet she still looks dang gorgeous.

antinh : Yeah unfortunately I don't think Chuno will bring Da Hae many younger fans. Sageuks are usually watched more by men or ahjummas...hehehe. So to gain younger audience we'll have to wait for a trendy drama after Chuno..hehehe.

Are we taking prospective boyfriends for Da Hae now? heheheh. Eru is a good choice actually....nice guy from a nice family, tall, though not super handsome he's kindda cute, and he was doing well in his singing career prior to MS too. Of course Boss Bi is high on everyone list hehehe....who else?

Kim Jong Kook? just kidding...hehehehe. I'm probably the only person in the world to want KJK for Da Hae....hahahaha. She did say she liked his fashion style and that she would like to meet KJK ..and they sure did meet :lol:

I still haven't watched any work of GHJ... I'd love to watch Sandglass but can't find a dvd or D/L links for subs and raws... What's up fox did not really get me interested... I was interested with QSD and I was almost decided to watch my first sageuk but then Lee Yo Won got casted and I kinda lost interest... Sorry, but, I kinda don't like her... But, I'm still thinking of watching it tho..

yah s3rene while LDW's ship has sailed, let's aboard the BIHAE ship!!! haha!

antinh- LDH is an ahjumma magnet herself, you are right. I do not think she has a lot of younger fans in Korea... some in MY GIRL but not really a lot.

haha! it figures why she's making ahjumma CFs about kimchi refrigerator and that savings bank (? the one where she's riding a car)... and why we have a lot of ahjumma here in the thread! right imogene? ripgal? kidding! ahaha peace :P !

Guest s3rene

^ LOL!! Apparently, I've been on board the BiHae ship back in June when Bi and Lee Da Hae appeared at the Six-to-Five fashion show in Hong Kong. If one day there's news that they are an item, I would jump around in glee!! :)

Guest imogene_af

^

I've been riding that ship since she moved to JTune, actually ever since she confessed she had a thing for him back in 06... I really hope she works with him in the future. Since his international career is going to be more focused on plus with his singing... his drama may be postponed even more... I hope LDH gets a chance to work with him.

o-cha- WHY NOT? She's good friends with him and he's tall... why not? :lol: he also fits her criteria of cute face but manly looking... and tall. :lol: so there ya go.

Guest s3rene

It's very much adorable when asked in an interview what Lee Da Hae thinks of Bi, she gushes on and on about how much of a "man" he is... and his "manly" charisma... etc. She certainly has refined taste in men and Bi is surely a great catch but if only he talks more about her. In fact, their heights seem to be compatible as Lee Da Hae likes her man to be tall and dashing, meanwhile, Bi will not have to crane his neck so much when he kisses her as her tallness gives a great advantage. *Imagination runs wild* :P