[Drama 2004] What Happened In Bali 발리에서 생긴 일

Guest sunshine4ever

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest is2minwoo

Just finished watching this, a few yrs too late to be in the craze but it was so good. The acting of the 3 leads were superb. They have such great chemistry n the jealousy is so hot. lol :blush:

Absolutely love Ha Ji Won, i think she's here to stay as my fav actress, she can change roles so easily and throw everything into it, so natural n realistic. Can't wait for her next drama.

Jo In Sung n So Ji Subs' acting is also fantastic, their roles are played to perfection and such yummy eye candy. lol. Their love triangle tragedy was so passionate. i didn't mind the ending so much because my friend had already spoiled it for me so was kinda of expecting it.

The ngs of the show are hilarious, it's a gud light-hearted turn for WHIB withdrawal, absolutely love the scenes with HJW n JIS, they seem so close off screen as well and cheeky. Wish they would do something else together. We can only hope..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest quexido

Marveling at Jung Jae-Min's wardrobe! i have to say, he's the most well-dressed character I've seen in k-dramas.. The color combination is superb :) Kang In-Wook pales in comparison and i thought the wardrobe designer was somewhat sloppy, missing details like suits that are too big or too small for KIW..

I have yet figured this drama.. it's quite confusing at times.. Many a times, I'm puzzled over the characters' motives, behaviors and actions.. Why can't KIW be more proactive in pursuing LSJ? Why does LSJ continue to be JJM's lover after confessing and apologizing to him? There are so many complexities which make the whole experience of watching the show rather painful... I'm surprised I've yet to give up.. lol

Marveling at Jung Jae-Min's wardrobe! i have to say, he's the most well-dressed character I've seen in k-dramas.. The color combination is superb :) Kang In-Wook pales in comparison and i thought the wardrobe designer was somewhat sloppy, missing details like suits that are too big or too small for KIW..

I have yet figured this drama.. it's quite confusing at times.. Many a times, I'm puzzled over the characters' motives, behaviors and actions.. Why can't KIW be more proactive in pursuing LSJ? Why does LSJ continue to be JJM's lover after confessing and apologizing to him? There are so many complexities which make the whole experience of watching the show rather painful... I'm surprised I've yet to give up.. lol

I still love this drama as one of the best.

Guest honeypia

Was able to watch this again and all i can say is that after all these years,these story is I believe one of the most well-drafted and well-thought of..until the very last episode. :)

Guest calcifer

Was able to watch this again and all i can say is that after all these years,these story is I believe one of the most well-drafted and well-thought of..until the very last episode. :)

I agree. This is the best K drama ever, IMO. or "My name is Kim San Soon". For me the best and 2nd best should be one of these. There is no better drama than these two so far. Jae-Min was splendid!!! (I mean acting, the facial expressions and all) haha :w00t:

Hi, I have a request!

I cant' download the drama from clubbox, could you tell me some other place to dowload it?

thank you very much ^^

^Try Chinky's. Direct URL>>> http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2006/06/k...ed-in-bali.html

Or I'm quite sure Idols Unlimited? have it (free register ^_____^)

Does anyone know where I can fnid lyrics to Remember (OST)?

Thank you.

^I've assumed you wanted the romanisation? Of so, try: http://kreah-craze.com/2007/09/10/remember...ed-in-bali-ost/

-------------------

WHIB is by far one of my fave K-dramas of all time for so many reasons. I remember as soon as I finished one episode I would crazily crave for the next one..! I had a love/hate relationship w/ all the characters- none of them were perfect but somehow there were many moments you were just rooting for them (or in my case, screaming at the TV screen.)

Of course, the JIS+SJS+HJW combo was simply freaking awesome.

Favourite..favourite drama eva!!

Nobody can cry like Jo In Sung..!!..And So JiSub is pure LOVE.. :rolleyes: ..Aissh..The beautiful men of 'Bali..'..*sighs*

i love all the songs too..!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nakiatala

watching this drama and am enjoying it soo much! It's really intriguing. I'm now hunting down the ost since the links in the first post are kaput.

Guest purpleZ

I'm glad that more people are watching this drama, even though it's old already. It has one of the best OST's and casts and most of all story and chemistry! One of the best dramas ever made.

you can find the OSTs here.

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2006/06/k...ed-in-bali.html

for some reasons, it's fated to watch What Happened in Bali.

so many past events led me to watch it.

so many life lessons portrayed in this drama alone.

bout the harsh n ugly reality of this world we live in.

how selfish people can be with their desires.

shocking ending. or an ending to shock?

• 2 weeks later...

im watching this drama rite now...at like episode 14...but i swear to god...this drama is sooo emotional..the emotions that are going thru these characters are so intense...u can actually relate to everything they do, if i were in their positions i would probably do the same. also, this was the first drama in like a few months, and i have watched lots of dramas...that i didn't skip a part to cause like i really wanted to finished it before school starts (the end of regents week)..i kept on skipping parts, i won't understand everything, cause every single detail is important, cause their emotions are important. This story is really twisted a different story line than those regular dramas, its actually real...cuase a women would like 2 men at one time, u can't really just pick one and love him ALL the way, humans are greedy and we desire a lot...

Ahh~ i just rewatched this drama a week ago. Haha~ i miss this drama a lot.

Especially Hajiwon and Joinsung pairing, just too lovely. Seriously, this drama will make me cry everytime i watch/rewatch this.

Probably this is the only drama that will make my heartbreaks so much.

This drama is too real, i really adore the scriptwriters for writing such a complex and well-draft story.

I love the cast, the ost, the story and everything of this drama. I posted in this thread but i want to post something again.

I'm going to make an icon spazz on this drama since i'm still obsessed with this drama.

It's been years since i watched this drama but still, this drama is too addictive.

btw, i wanna see more interactions between the cast behind the scene.

This drama isn't really underrated btw. The ratings for this drama was really good in korea.

And after they air the last episode, many people went to its homepage to protest. Haha...such a big influence.

But i think this ending is the best ending, i don't think they're able to make a happy ending. It will be weird.

Although the ending still make me feel depressed until now T^T...

---Caroline

• 3 weeks later...

But i can seriously said that the ending on this drama are so damn sad...The writer kidda make Jo In Sung look so depressed and the Ha ji Won and the other guy pairing are not necessary in my opinion..This drama was great at 1st and also in the middle but the ending top my worst ending of all korean drama history..

Is it underated?This drama are quite long ago, that's the 1st time i fell in love with Jo In Sung cause his acting in memories in Bali are flawless....

But the killing part

sadest me the most cause i can feel that intensity in his eyes that he is hurting so bad bcos of that girl ...Anyways Do you guys watch the NG of this drama..Although the story are so depressing but the NG are so hilarious...You all should watch it if you haven't see it..View it on youtube...

Archived