So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest 2uss

the October 2001 footage video of PYH, SJS, and SSH on the '2 Men Show' from lovejisub.com

was featured on the news

http://news.nate.com/view/20100701n16154

2010-07-01 15:36

tn_1277966162_-1356525101_0.jpg

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TNfO-H2S-E

upload credit: catchafallingstar

Guest nana544

OMG...those pictures of So Ji Sub brings tears streaming down my face :tears: . It is so sad to lose a good friend and a person that means so much to you...he cries so much...Park Yong Ha...farewell and may you be forever happy in the other world...

Guest Leena651

stay strong jisub...

you're a very good friend for staying by PYH's side...

RIP Park Young Ha...

Guest didibabez1

OH GOD, I'M CRYING HERE....this is so sad!! I'm sorry So Ji Sub... so sorry for your lost.

July 2, 2010

South Korea's 20 hottest male celebs

Whether it's cute and boyish or rugged and manly that floats your boat, you'll find all the hunk you'll ever need right here in this list of South Korea's most gorgeous men

There are men, and then there are MEN. These specially chosen South Korean celebs, who we've selected purely on the basis of how much drool they elicited from the female members of our staff, no doubt have solid acting, modeling and/or singing skills. But it's their chocolate abs, sublime faces and lean, mean, sex-machine bodies that get them a place on this list. Never has scrolling been so pleasurable.

9. So Ji-sub: Actor

Smoldering actor So Ji-sub has had nothing but success since he first stepped into the South Korean drama world. He first garnered attention for his rookie role in the 1998 MBC drama "3 guys and 3 girls". The actor then played in numerous roles until he hit the Hallyu Wave with "What Happened in Bali". After you watch him on-screen you'll have dreams of "We Are Dating Now", like the name of his 2002 SBS drama. We love him for his deep, manly, gritty voice and his scruffy handsome face.

Read more: South Korea's 20 hottest male celebs | CNNGo.com http://www.cnngo.com/life/south-koreas-top-20-hottest-male-celebs-452146#ixzz0sUG4t2N9

Guest khin myint

So Jisub really broke my heart with those pics :tears:

Oppa Stay Strong.

Our man was broken heart so badly :tears: My heart hurts sooo much seeing him with puffy eyes. I can't stop crying :tears: every time seeing Jisub tears broken down. Oh.. I wish... :tears: how I wish never happened... :tears:

He couldn't let PYH go yet.......... even me still hard to accept this tragedy...

BE STRONG MY JISUB.....

Guest inezjang

i just have no words..JiSub must have loved his dear friend so much..

JiSub..you have to be strong..you must know your fans are always behind you...

*HUGs*

Guest yeezer

It breaks my heart to see SJS's pics like that at PYH's thread I just had to pay a visit here. Those pictures of him are a killer for anyone to see. I can't help but shed tears with him as well. SJS please be strong. Your good friend would want you to continue living your life to the fullest. Share your hurt with others who are hurting just by looking at you. :(

Guest chinfuchien

Thank you The Girl Who for sharing the latest SJS's pictures above.

Those pictures of SJS holding PYH's picture are so very sad and touching - they deeply broke our hearts and made us cry along with SJS.

Our dear So Ji Sub ssi, We wish we could ease your pain and help you go through this very difficult time.

We too love Park Yong Ha ssi, your dear dear friend. We will miss him, a lot.

Judy

[PHOTO] So Ji-sub arrives at crematorium

2010070211330896432_1.jpg

Actor So Ji-sub carries a photograph of late actor Park Yong-ha into a crematorium at the city of Sungnam in the Gyeonggi Province, South Korea on July 2, 2010.

Photographer : Park Sung-Ki musictok@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010070211330896432

[PHOTO] So Ji-sub leads coffin-bearing procession

2010070210240048476_2.jpg

Actor So Ji-sub, holding late actor Park Yong-ha's photograph in his hands, sits in the front seat of the hearse carrying late actor Park's coffin after it is borne out of St. Mary's Hospital in Seoul, South Korea on July 2, 2010.

2010070210240048476_3.jpg

Photographer : Han Youn-jong hyj0709@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010070210441904517

A warm hug to take your pain away -

A tissue to dry your tears -

Memories of days gone by

forever cherished;

Be strong our dearest Ji Sub SShi -

God has Yong Ha in his keeping and

You have Yong Ha in your heart.

Courage mon brave.

Guest sosurreal

They're heart-breaking pics T_T. My heart hurts everytime I see them. I hope everyone will be ok. soon, especially our Jisub, please please please take care of yourself too T_T. Time will heal it finally. I will pray for all of you.

Guest maneuneun

Time will heal your loss So Ji Sub please be strong and take care during this difficult time ....

so sad, feel how he hurt saying goodbye to his bf.... felt so sad looking those pictures especially when OPPA holding the pics of the late... notice PYH has lots of friends crying on his wake..... they are crying and grieving for him lost a great friends like him...

be strong oppa, I guess that's what his friends how to solve his problems...may he rest in peace

so heartbreaking... really tearing me

hard moment him and couldn't do anything for him get better … crying tears.giftears.gif

Hi monna ^^ long time no see ; really miss u dear

try this lk PYH & SJS special friendship --> http://www.tvian.com/tviews/videoNews_view.aspx?newsidx=18591

Road No.1 epi 3 capture ; wish these bring smething bright color here

kati1.jpg

kati2.jpg

kati3.jpg

kati4.jpg

*Warmly HuG*

Hi monna ^^ long time no see ; really miss u dear

try this lk PYH & SJS special friendship --> http://www.tvian.com/tviews/videoNews_view.aspx?newsidx=18591

Anyone cares to translate the link? I really want to know more about So Ji Sub and Park Yong Ha's friendship. Ji Sub is such a wonderful, incredible friend and I'm sure Yong Ha was, too.