So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Hello , dears. I'm back - but with hard net connection :angry:

Thehelena - welcome to our Sonick World !!!

Thank you all for the updates and pics , and vid and all the news and posts .

I missed soompi , i missed my favorite actors and all of you guys .

Wave to Jisub fans especcialy to coco , sonicklism , haiyingqin , willenette , khin myint , inezjang , woundeadheart , and all ... !

Guest kaonamp

wow he looks hot in those catalog pictures, he sure is selling those clothes.

On the other hand, so sweet of him to send a message to us on white day. He's just too adorable.

Guest khin myint

Hi khin sis, thanks for sharing here this clip. So glad to know that he's the new endorser for Giordano. And he has new hairstyle right now, huh? He looks so cool especially that part when he's holding that umbrella. We could see so many people/fans were there outside just to see him shooting the CF. The ad seems to look nice. :D:P

You're welcome sis willenette :) Please credit to lyceum51 He looks cool with new hairstyle :huh: The best looking Army man I ever seen :D Thanks for sharing "Rough Cut" article sis! :) Engaging story :huh:

flying kisses to khin, Will, haiyingqin, sonicklism and all!!!

Flying kisses back to inez :) How are you my dear? Can't wait to see Road NO1 :huh:

I missed soompi , i missed my favorite actors and all of you guys .

Wave to Jisub fans especcialy to coco , sonicklism , haiyingqin , willenette , khin myint , inezjang , woundeadheart , and all ... !

Miss you too dany :) Where are you my dear? Hope everything well with you :)

*wave* to all Jisub fans... Where is my chingu and coco? :unsure:

Hi coco, awwwww........ so you're on-vacation right now! I hope you're having a grand time. This is so sweet of you that you still find time to share with us these photos. These are again great pictures from Giordano. He looks wonderful! Looking at these photos, I’m more excited to see the video clip of this CF soon or is there any clip of this collaboration posted here already? :lol::mellow:

Dear willenette :) am vacation for a week and decided to backpack abroad trip with my friend >> so funny and excited ^^

from ohp not change cf yet . . . b patient for new cf too :D

you're welcome haiyinggin :) more unseen pix made me faint here ^^

am i dreaming or is it Tiger JK with our Sonick on thoses pictures??? :ph34r:

Hi Kitsu ^^ yes Tiger is Giordano medel with Jang Donggun since 2009 :rolleyes:

more from ohp

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img001/giorda...0spring_b01.jpg

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img001/giorda...0spring_b02.jpg

http://img.giordano.co.kr/co_img001/giorda...0spring_b03.jpg

Wow , coco , wonderful pictures . I love the retro black and white style always . So chic .

I'm glad to see some activity here . I was waiting for pictures from Giordano ..

Oppa is georgeous like always .

Wonder where is Irsali :P ... Where are you sis ? I was away for a week or two , but you ... B)

Khin , i was so upset because i wasn't able to connect to the internet and missed soompi so much . And now , i start working , and this make me more upset , because i want to go so much in Korea , but isn't possible this year .

This year i will be happy to see oppa's new drama . And waiting for a movie , maybe , and for good memories from his fan meetings ( reading , seeing fans testimonies ) . That's it , can't do anything ... <_<

Kisses dears !

Guest LHRCN

hi guys does anyone know when his new drama( road nr 1) is going to air? in April or in May??

I am really miss him, cant wait to see him back.

hi guys does anyone know when his new drama( road nr 1) is going to air? in April or in May??

I am really miss him, cant wait to see him back.

Our Jisub oppa's new drama will be on air in June........still 3 months away! :(

I missed him very much......for the time being.....looking forward to see his pix in the coming weekend..... :lol:

Guest inezjang

what can i say..??..JiSub makes Gio apparel so goooodlooking!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thank you my angel-baby-love Coco for sharing!!!!!

hi-fives to my wondergirls Will, khin, dany, Woundedheart, Saturn, haiyingqin, sonicklism, so many newbies..WELCOME!! :)

Guest khin myint

what can i say..??..JiSub makes Gio apparel so goooodlooking!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thank you my angel-baby-love Coco for sharing!!!!!

hi-fives to my wondergirls Will, khin, dany, Woundedheart, Saturn, haiyingqin, sonicklism, so many newbies..WELCOME!! :)

Super , super gooooodlooking :rolleyes::huh:inez! Yes, thanks to our daries coco for sharing :) Yap, It isn't she very sweet sis willenette? Still sharing with us even on her vacation... love ya coco!

Khin , i was so upset because i wasn't able to connect to the internet and missed soompi so much . And now , i start working , and this make me more upset , because i want to go so much in Korea , but isn't possible this year .

Kisses dears !

kisses back my dear dany :) Glad you back on track :) I'm 75% going to 51k on his birthday :) Hope, saturn and YSS having party for our guy :)

Yes, Todd, we miss him soooo badly...huh?

Warm welcom LHRCH, kitsu and all newbies to jisub world.

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Hi, I am happy I can see Jisub twice this week.

Baek Sang Awards on Friday night, He attends as a presenter, because he's the winner of last year.

Seoul Fashion Week on Saturday.

so glad for u dear saturn ^^ i knew about the Baek Sang Award but not about the SFW , oh so glad we'll be able to see him again ^^

thanx dearest coco for sharing those gorgeous Giordano wallies * hug*

wave to my chingu & all Jisubs addicts out there ^^

edit :

adding 2 Giordano pix from dear Mariko@3asian, taken on 21 February

looking fresh & yummy ♥♥♥

3asianmarikopumatalk1.jpg

3asianmarikopumatalk2.jpg

Guest didibabez1

He's sooo HOT in these clothes. *drools*...

Saturn,...so excited for you tha tyou get to see him..... take lots of pictures...

Hi, I am happy I can see Jisub twice this week.

awww saturn. envious envious :rolleyes:

thank WH and Mariko for charming Giordano ^^

dear yonsamastar .. abt i am ghost please wait for DVD come out on April --> mv.avex.jp/gccp , amazon.co.jp

my understand event abt random for Lucky 51k members for join 46 th Beaksang Awards :)

*wave* to khin myint , inez , didi , dany , LHRCN , Todd and all ^^