So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

10 hours ago, mabelialong said:

i want to know what his weight when he was in MASTER'S SUN drama and his weight when he was in OH MY VENUS.

My dear @mabelialong I guess we don't know exactly his weight in both dramas, but in one interview for Japanese Magazine in March, Jisub said as Kim Young-ho, he was thinner than Joo Jong Won in The Master's Sun.:rolleyes:

Talking of his weight, Oppa had a very tough boxing scene in Always. Filmed in Thailand, Mr Wi was the real K1 fighter and didn't know how to act, he hit our man for real sometimes:tears: . This is another behind the scene with more details for the match with English sub where he shared:

"It might be easy for him to beat a man the same weight while the opponent here, Mr Wi, is 20kgs heavier..."

My friends, this clip gives me tearry eyes! How hard he worked at the site...

(credit Sojisubar Baidu)

• Like 4

I'm so sorry if this has been posted previously, but I found this article very entertaining. Seems the article made on 2015

here's to share.. :) 

Who is So Ji-sub’s girlfriend? Lovelife about So Ji-sub

so-ji-sub-780x450.png

So-Ji-sub( born November 4, 1977)is a South Korean actor. After making his entertainment debut as a jeans model, he became best known for his leading roles in the television series ” im sorry, I love you.”

He has a sudden image change in 2013 after his big hit drama Master’s Sun along with actress Gong Hyo-jin, from serious character to romantic-comedy person with charm.

Girlfriend

Kim Hyun of popular South Korean actress became a rumor as So Ji-sub’s girlfriend.

So Ji-sub has co-starred with Kim Hyun that has been his girlfriend in the drama” glass of shoes “, which is said that the work triggered lovestruck.

This rumor have been the truth , and it is said that already there has been a dating period of about a year at the time of adoring news came out.

However , this devoted greeted catastrophe without celebrating the marriage .

Ex Girlfriend 1

Ardent love theory of So Ji-sub and Kim Hyun came out around 2009 . When news of dating came out , marriage was also flowing at the same time information that countdown .

However, he denied devoted theory , So Ji-sub said for an interview “After devoted theory was reported , contact was lost .”

Ex Girlfriend 2

Then came to her rumor is ” AFTERSCHOOL ” Ju . Ju is a member of the girl group ” AFTERSCHOOL ” , and because people have been witnessed the dating scene it was reported that they were dating.

Dating theory came out , but that it was a meal with close junior so that it was not the fact at all.

Ex Girlfriend 3

And, rumors of dating with Shin Min Ah in Ju the same time have emerged. This was also the end just a rumor.

So Ji-sub and Shin Min Ah has served as a model of casual clothing brand ” GIORDANO ” in 2013. They will meet again in the drama starting from November 2015.

His Ideal type of man/woman

It is an interview to marriage in 2013. At that time, he told that he wants to get married, but was entirely that of the plan is not for now .

So Ji-sub is “I think I want to get married because I also a soon -year-old is old, but I have no plan at all.” And , as a condition of marriage partner was told that it is ” who can understand the language, and who is caring.”

How he thinks about marriage

It is an interview to marriage in 2013. At that time, he told that he wants to get married, but was entirely that of the plan is not for now .

So Ji-sub is “I think I want to get married because I also a soon -year-old is old, but I have no plan at all.” And , as a condition of marriage partner was told that it is ” who can understand the language, and who is caring.”

His Ideal situation of dating

So Ji-sub said “The deal in the presence of the public , I think to be a very painful thing for the girlfriend. So , I would not in that way. If I say if the end in the form of marriage.

If it’s not so, It would leave a scar in her. To say that I do not want to impose such a burden to her. ”

How his fan think about his lover

So Ji-sub is that there is a popular as a top actor , has been a lot of attention for the ardent love and marriage of So Ji-sub .

He is a character that does not appear before aggressively , fans seem to feel a little distance .

List of Love story Dramas/Movies He Appeared On

I Hate You, But It’s Fine
“Have You Ever Said ‘I Love You’?”
We Are Dating Now
Thousand Years of Love
I’m Sorry, I Love You
Cain and Abel
Phantom
Master’s Sun
Oh My Venus
Sophie’s Revenge

Battleship Island

List of Love Songs He/She Sings

So Ganzi
You In The Fantasy
Picnic feat.Yunna
one day in November
Boy go
foolish love

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

Introducing Characters in Battleship Island //Naver© and SJK_SG©//

tumblr_o8jbrh1Csj1v7gyq6o1_1280.jpg

"I will go, the rest of you go ahead first, and wait for me" !!!!!!!! 

OMG ~ No........ Don't tell me SJS gonna die in this movie!!! :(:(:( 

@Kittiya Kantasirikul, don't be too sad. By sacrificing his own life to save the many will make him a hero to be most remembered... like so many other world renowned stars... who all died at the end of some really great movies.  I think our 지섭씨 wants to play a challenging role and if that includes an epic death at the end... high-5 to that. ^_^ Gosh, who won't leave the theatre remembering the hero who saved all those people. :)

Some examples of great films with death's of a main character:

Brave Heart - Mel Gibson

Saving Private Ryan - Tom Hanks

Titanic - Leonardo Dicaprio

Philadelphia - Tom Hanks

Scarface - AL Pacino 

Thelma & Louis - Susan Sarandon & Gina Davis

The Shining - Jack Nicholson

American Beauty - Kevin Spacey

The Departed - Jack Nicholson

Gladiator -   Russell Crowe

Just to name a few... and weren't they great movies... and characters.  :)

• Like 6

@myhaneul The Shining still gives me the chills when i think about it~ "RED-RUM"...bbrrrrr... Anyway, from my personal observation, Ji-sub nim pick roles with characteristics that resonates with him personally, like someone who is loyal, someone who never lies, someone who has a warm heart, someone who is dedicated to his work/craft/passion, someone who loves with all his heart,etc. From the description of Choi Chil-Sung so far, the part where he doesn't break his promises already sounds like someone we all know :wub:

• Like 7

Battleship - I think the 3 main actors have their own 

camp of supporters - each group hopes that their idol will shine !!! 

But knowing our Mr SJS - and his past movies 

he always choose the challenging role ... Guess we need to prepare to see him going thru hardship in the movie .. And the character in the movie - so like him 

self sacrifice!!!!

not expecting any clean cut / cute look fr it .., 

but it still looking forward to it :) 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, wintertimes said:

Battleship - I think the 3 main actors have their own 

camp of supporters - each group hopes that their idol will shine !!! 

But knowing our Mr SJS - and his past movies 

he always choose the challenging role ... Guess we need to prepare to see him going thru hardship in the movie .. And the character in the movie - so like him 

self sacrifice!!!!

not expecting any clean cut / cute look fr it .., 

but it still looking forward to it :) 

Yes! Looking very much forward to this movie!

• Like 3

In recent news... the name So JiSub came up again as someone's 'Ideal Type'... Seo Ji-Hye's...

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=408&aid=0000013315

Our actor has been on the receiving end of that title by many (I'm sure also by everyone in this Forum ;)).  Sharing some videos of ladies revealing their love for our actor...  the first one is super cute. :lol:  Hana (formerly Zinger) from Secret is cute too... actually, all the ladies are pretty adorable. :lol:

• Like 5