So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

and English translation of lyrics from popgasa.com

So Ji Sub (feat. Soul Dive, Newday) – So Ganzi (BLACK)

Some people already call him an old 40 year old
Age is just a supplement in the books (mic check)
It’s just a game of numbers to us
So So Ganzi! Let’s go party

Hello, I’m back again
Sorry but I’m gonna rap again
Besides all the ladies and gentlemen
You all can hate on this, haters
I know that me rapping
Is like shooting myself in the foot
My connection has nothing to do with my acting life
Going out of my mind on top of this rhythm and beat
Like it’s slipping crazily
Skills that point fingers
Rap skills that point fingers
But my hiphop principle won’t be bent
All you with crooked views, loosen up
Why are you frowning that handsome face
I still have a long way to go
I put my everything into enjoying this moment

It’s just foolish
So don’t judge me, don’t do it
I just enjoy it, every time
I don’t care what you say, I’ll just do it

I’ll do what I want
However I want
Your interference is pointless
You can’t stop me, your words will go away soon

I’ll do what I want
However I want
Don’t stop me

I’ll keep doing this, strongly
Your judgements are like an alarm, it wakes me up
But I’m a returned student who breaks that down
Rappers, you still nervous?
Yeah I’m an actor who learns
As I enjoy and listen to rap that burns my passion
This is different from acting, I’m completely myself
The moment I spit it out, I feel the luck
All day, it rings through my car
The booming bass, go
Oh yeah, the fire in my heart grows bigger
This moment is mine
Even if you try a back tackle, I’ll jump over it
Don’t need commas in my life, throw em away
I still have a long way to go
I put my everything into enjoying this moment

Close your eyes, go crazy like Loco, so ganz so so ganzi
On the rhythm like DeepFlow, let’s ride it, so ganz so so ganzi

b39.gif?t=20140803                                 b39.gif?t=20140803                                      b39.gif?t=20140803                                 b39.gif?t=20140803                                   b39.gif?t=20140803               

Thank you for sharing. 

I don't know. Many actors feel different about their careers. Some artist don't want people to know their real selves. Not because they want to cheat people, just because they want to protect their privacy. However, I can understand how difficult must it be to be an actor/actress when they want to show that they are artist too. 

For example, if you are a painter or a director, there is something about yourself that you want to share to everybody. About your subjectivity. About your fears and passions. About you trying to figure our your place in the world or telling your own experiences. Or trying to understand other people. 

When it comes to acting, of course, there are a lot of interesting aspects of it. Like trying to figure out why they character you portrait acts in the way it acts. Even if it is not rational. And there are different ways of approaching this career. 

However, So Ji Sub needs to show his real self. I really liked that in "18 years". (there are some aspects of the MV that I misinterpreted before reading the translation of the lyrics.)

However, I don't know how to feel when it looks like he is suffering. I don't understand it completely. I just grasp very little. 

Well...

IDK.

• Like 3

On the theme "Travel", Jisub read a piece of travel poem to fans:

11796303_1635744146673093_10852912742073

My girlfriend is from the trip by Li Meina

11800130_1635744086673099_28113582565229

A rough translation by "Move Hormones"

Boarding soon, now feeling happy
I don't think you want to see me?
Sitting next to me on the plane
Not the handsome hunk
But the hair is the only bar-code-like old Abreu
When snoring,
Eat all meals in the machine, deep sleep and wake up
When arrived there 5 hours
Drag heavy suitcases when looking for accommodation
Sunset, hungry, aching feet
Little rascal who wore hoodies
For Hello (Word of the day: 你好) k. 你好
When chatting up foreign words, such as
When you have to have breakfast alone
Looking for a long time Museum
Was lower than expected, when there's nothing to see
In front of the Museum on the sunny lawn
Looking back to when he reads a book lovers
Double menu € 10 food
But find themselves being killed when 34 euros
Suddenly woke up in the morning, when you don't know where they are
Cute little dogs and owners coming together
But only when I'm hostile
To diffuse in the sunset on the river by 100 times the shutter
When photos are burned
Sun is shining during the day and evening at warm slowly
Suddenly in the night has not yet fully come when I want to cry
Bought a heavy mineral water way back to home
When suddenly homesick

I will remember this moment all
Please do not forget to
You said I can always call
You said I can go back ...
(Don't forget to) Although you all just want to see me happy sometimes
And I don't always want to see you
(End)

http://on.fb.me/1VGHdGL

SJS on Taiwan Newspaper. Though I don't understand what they were writing about, still happy!! :lol::lol:

11694877_1609149899364774_79093451141511

11223955_1609149932698104_16365279182827

11750669_1609150016031429_30878426227282

11755211_1609150086031422_39412273001448

(cr to owners via Sojisubar, Sojisubfanatics)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

Hi innerchild, thanks for sharing that NICE airport photos. :P

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

(skipped unrelated.....)

10. Im Soo Jung – So Ji Sub “I’m Sorry, I Love You” (2006)

netizen best couple  8

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

So Ji Sub Cuddles on the Sofa for New Pillow CF Campaign and Revealed to Have Turned Down She Was Pretty

nuo4.jpg

The bad hair trend is continuing on the heads of some universally lauded as gorgeous actors. First came Won Bin at his own wedding, next was Yoo Seung Ho last week at a CF brand event, and finally this week So Ji Sub saunters in with a combination of those two bad styles into a new even uglier do. I think even asking why is pointless, I’ll just shake me head and look away. So Ji Sub is the spokesmodel for the Kanuda brand of memory foam pillows, and this latest CF campaign should be subtitled “But this pillow because So Ji Sub loves it so much he takes it with him even to the sofa.”

So Ji Sub made the news this work for confirming upcoming KBS drama Oh My God with Shin MIna. He’s one of those actors that is equally successful in both mediums, and remains highly selective when it comes to settling on a role. In a Naver article last week, his agency revealed that So Ji Sub had been deciding on his next project, and among the projects he declined in recent months is the upcoming MBC drama She Was Pretty, which just confirmed Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum. Going from So Ji Sub to Park Seo Joon is such a huge leap in acting aura and styles, but this news is merely a reminder of all the entertainment casting back-and-forth that happens behind the scenes that fans will likely never know about.

nuo5.jpg

nuo6.jpg

nuo.jpg

nuo8.jpg

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/24/so-ji-sub-cuddles-on-the-sofa-for-new-pillow-cf-campaign-and-revealed-to-have-turned-down-she-was-pretty/

• Like 3

About Shipping...
Before pairing SJS with SMA, it has been reported officially that SMA date with Won Bin. :lol: :lol: The ship has already sunk. I want to shout loudly to SMA," Heeey...please choose my boss, WB is only a high school student" :lol:

Well, although it is very exciting to shipping Sojisub, I leave it to him. From Soju couple, Subsky couple, Sogong couple...
Thing that make me often wish SJS get a partner soon is because feel sad to see him lonely.

an%20irony.jpg

I once read an interview that he had wanted to resign as an actor because he felt lonely. We all knew that become a high ranked actor like SJS with nonstop worksit will be hard to make a relationship, especially with a fellow artist. He ever wrote that after meet with many people than went home, find him alone in a dark room (he didn't turn on the lights purposely), he feel so lonely. Too sad, right ? One side as an introvet person he enjoy the silence, but on the other side every people need a partner. 

Finally I hope he find a girlfriend who was love him very much, soon. Go Jisub go !

• Like 3

Guest sugarmay

2008-2015 So Ji Sub’s History Book is available to pre-order now by “http://www.books.com.tw”.
(Release 13/08/2015)

They have Red version and Blue version,

Blue version :  extra gift/ 5 stickers and a notebook.
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010684014?loc=asv_001

Red version : extra gift/ 2016 calendar.

http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010684012

Here’s my help for overseas ordering in English if you need. FYI ^^ 

book_zpsefgbftq0.jpg

56a1f171-d4e4-4ee8-b0e4-766b41c72bbb_zps

r1_zps9edhsp4n.jpg

r2_zpsfbbzhifh.jpg
login_zpsk5ztjebx.jpg5.
r3_zpsfd0w1z1s.jpg6.
r4_zpszvi86sgz.jpg7.
r5_zps5s0qkdxm.jpg
r6_zpszjbszm2s.jpg9.

r7_zpsnudp2doi.jpg10.
r8_zpssi4o3lu4.jpg11.
rogout_zpshihzfx7x.jpg

The Poem 

Thanks @mathi for posted the poem SJS read at FM. Is it create by Li Meina or SJS himself ? Here I found the video at YT, made by mjwenspm ( I think he/she came to at Taiwan FM 2014 too, and had made a lot of video)

It's very touch to watch Jisub read a poem, heard his tender and deep voice...OMG...I think it make me can't stop loving him. 

As @Belsis said, please everyone, send your good energy to him ! 

ebd61f8fgw1euhr5793u0j20l00dnq6g.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhr59xhzhj20mi0dh788.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhrbedvugj20nz0dh77q.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhrbhdye5j20nq0dhwib.jpg

credit : mjwenspm via @lbhsung at weibo

The Crowd of Loves

Fantastic Taiwan fans. I can't imagine what will happen on the next Shanghai FM ? Shanghai fans had wrote that they will show SJS that Shanghai fans is the best. :lol: @lbhsung wrote that Jisub was shocking enough saw how big crowd of fans

ebd61f8fgw1euhmh73liaj20ob0ddq82.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhmhioewij20oc0dfdky.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhmhlobahj20ob0dfdkn.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhmhokv9cj20oh0de794.jpg

ebd61f8fgw1euhmorf4vuj20gv0bntal.jpg

credit : smile via @lbhsung at weibo

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

2008-2015 So Ji Sub’s History Book is available to pre-order now by “http://www.books.com.tw”.
(Release 13/08/2015)

They have Red version and Blue version,

Blue version :  extra gift/ 5 stickers and a notebook.
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010684014?loc=asv_001

Red version : extra gift/ 2016 calendar.

http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010684012

Here’s my help for overseas ordering in English if you need. FYI ^^ 

My dear @sugarmay you are legend! Love you!!!! :waou:

Yesterday I was so worried because I couldn't order the book for online links are all in Chinese:aieaieaie:

I've pre-ordered it, even under your instruction, still sweating by my own silly:P  

The released day is 13/08/2015. Hopefully it reaches oversea fans by the end of August. :oups:

This is how all bookstores online introduce SJS's History book:

My dear @sojisubaddicted your description of "The Man in the dark room" makes me speechless  d1%20(4).gif

The reality somehow is so sad!:cry:  

In my opinion, if his girlfriend is also his fan it would be the best. Unconditional, irresistible, always concern, always understand... that's fans' love. :etooo:

SJS fighting!

:oops::oops::oops::heart:

• Like 3

The Special Gift 

Taiwan fans are so amazing. They gave a lot special gifts to Sojisub , Soul Dive & DJ Juice. SJS left short message at his weibo  : Thank Taiwan ! They gave him food, drinks and special cake (?) with all boys mini figurine with 2014 FM theme and a writting on the front side : Taiwan Let's Go Together. Georgeous !

ec6240bdgw1euidxsozu0j20jg09aac8.jpg

Thank Taiwan ! cr : @51kingdom 

7ef245b7jw1euiif8e06gj20r814udn4.jpg

All snacks and drinks labelled SJSTWFC (Sojisub Taiwan Fans Club) ! Super fans !

cr : 子宇星晨8851 at weibo

82a9b007gw1euf7vbzhrcj20qo0qodin.jpgSoul Dive & DJ Juice got gifts too

82a9b007gw1euf7vb4tcej20qo0qoq5h.jpg

They didn't use Sojisub but So Ganzi for the tags. I bet Jisub would be very happy with that. Amazing fans.82a9b007gw1euf7vnf4pfj20qo0qotc0%201.jpg

The staff got presents too

credit : SJSTWFC fb

I remember on this forum someone posted that while his military duty Jisub ever wrote on his letter to fans. He wrote at the ending line : "From me who always received from you (fans)".

While in weibo I read a lot of fans greeting : "Jisub oppa,  thanks for a lovely night"....."I still miss you"..."Cry...cry...cry..."
It's a very beautiful love connection between an idol and fans. Very logical if SJS always said that fans is a source of his strength, gives him an energy. 

I think @mathi is right, if Jisub's partner is his fans too, then it would be perfect. 

• Like 3

Thank you so much ladies, @ALL for your wonderful input and posts of yet another successful FM in Taiwan....To all our Taiwanese fans here, absolutely thank you kahmsamnida for your love, respect and support of our gorgeous SJS, bravo and well done to you all....The gifts, tokens of love and appreciation from SJSTWFC is absolutely truly amazing and so generous...Im sure SJS must be feeling overwhelmed with warm love and energy....good work to everyone!!

I see already social media have gone crazy uploading their experiences at the Taiwan FM 2015....WOW...it really looked amazing and beautiful, thank you. His song 'So Ganzi' is so cheerful and so easy to sing and remember, Im like walking around the house "So Ganzi, So So Ganzi, So Ganzi, So So Ganzi..." isnt he so clever to keep the lyrics simple and sweet and easy to remember and sing along to, good on you SJS, and now with the actions as well....like swiftly pat yourself off on the shoulder....brilliant, lovelovelove it...!!! To ALL the 3000 fans that were fortunate enough to attend the Taiwan FM 2015, congratulations and kamsa absolutely!!

@mathi....my sweet and dear chingu...love your capture on Ji-subs online chemistry "Shippers Paradise"....I guess being the Top Celebrity Star that he is, being able to bring across the feels of making hearts flutter, hormones go crazy and ovaries explode, will absolutely most definately cause ships to sail.....but alas, sometimes what is reel does not turn out to be real, and believing can be so...hard..but we can still live in hope, yes....(LOL)! :) I guess at the end of the day, nobody knows who is perfect for whom, who has been chosen for whom, who is suited to whom, who is compatible to whom, who is meant for whom and who is fated to whom even....for that is the journey of the unknown, the privacy of dreams, the beautiful mystery of love and being loved unconditionally and forever.......sigh, and yet still sometimes people get it wrong.....oops!...

Whether SJS finds true love from perhaps his fellow thespians, his neighbour, his local bakery, his close associates, or his millions and millions of fans WORLDWIDE, it will be a splendid time to remember and to embrace, because finally, finally our gorgeous man SJS will find someone sincere and loving who will share his life and his journey with, tenfold, forever... SJS will be such an amazing and absolutely caring, loving, protective, sexy and strong partner to that lucky lady. SJS is so deserving of a great and well-spirited woman, who will be understanding, respectful, loving and most importantly stay true by his side forever....to all ladies in the house...woot woot!.....YAY!

But serious-ness aside,ahem... until then, we can still admire, dream, fantasise, hope and create our own ships right ....woot woot!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:Lets all continue to support, embrace and appreciate SJS for all that he does to us fans, and thank him for being the humble and beautiful man that he is, and for absolutely giving back to the fans....SJS FIGHTING!!

Looking forward to the next FM now, YAY!....so much going on....and then finishing the year off with his cameo in 'Sado' and his new drama 'OMG'....!!!....sigh cant wait!! and in between all this, I hope he will be at work when I visit 51k soon, otherwise OMG!....LOL!!...woot woot!! :D...cheers for that....hahahahaha!!

So Ganzi So Love....@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!

:):)

• Like 4

Taiwan fans behind the scenes

The handsome man and beautiful ladies

11809864_1629754217268268_1519022070_n.j

New product for this year FM season: special designed flash light

11809928_947914268605692_364628027_n.jpg

The young fan shared she couldn't believe that she made it - attending this amazing man's FM.

Proudly standing next to "him"

11246403_812017265583129_201697758_n.jpg

The team chorus: "SO GANZI SO SO GANZI WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN"

They are all very young fans. So proud of you Jisub ah!!!!!

10547289_1105339832829096_717995405_n.jp

Beauty and 51K products

11326304_1666035866949183_508482515_n.jp

There were so much love in the air. Our SJS sure left awesome memories in Taipei - Taiwan.

(All photos credit to picbi.com)

• Like 3

I like you MV - One Sunny Day OST

"This is a lost wallet man and woman missing phone in Jeju day met and fell in love with the story of the OST beautiful landscapes and sympathetic story achieved good response"

11188440_1636689043245270_73398580303938

11760321_1636689049911936_46365405229589

11796447_1636689046578603_15535407584020

(credit to owners via Sojisubar)

• Like 3

Marmot Update

July,29,2015, Marmot FB & IG shared pictures from photoshoot place. It's seems they made new catalogue. Not too clear pics but yes...the prince is always goooooooood looking. :wub: Just came back from FM and he's been already busy :phew:  

95b5f3cfgw1euk1qmudpwj20c80c8gmp.jpg

95b5f3cfgw1euk1qlmtrlj20c80c8q4s.jpg

71cd2b69gw1eujs681lr3j20nm0cbtbb.jpg

71cd2b69gw1eujs68vbg6j20g40g4aca.jpg

thanks to june0711 & 苏志燮饭团 at weibo

Marmot kr  in Google translation :

So Ji Sub and hamkkehan
Whistler 2015 F / W photo shoot will release the site!
Look out also to the city and to and from Whistler costumes eoruk
So Ji Sub's unique charisma rough, intense eyes,
Itdapnida can fully appreciate the face of a stylish fashionista!
Whistler 2015 F / W is a pictorial
It will be released in Facebook soon.
Coming Soon ~ ~ Let me ask you a lot of expectation ^ 0 ^
# # SJS # Marmot Marmot photo shoot
Find soganji # 2015 # Marmot catalog shooting

• Like 4

The Prince at K-Star

I don't know what they were talking about, but fans at weibo wrote it's all about The mystery of his charming "So Ganzi". Does anyone kindly make the translation ? 

[STAR TIMELINE] All about So Ji Sub ([스타 타임라인] 신비한 매력 '소간지', 소지섭 편)

The google translation :lol::lol: make me more confused :

Star Timeline!

Today is one of the proper names of the nickname now. So Ganzi eternal! So Ji Sub's part of a recently launched album once again return to his own peculiar charms as a rapper also delivered news that prevailed in dramatic comeback soon with Shin Min Ah. Mysterious charm, So Ganzi, So Ji Sub's another story, Let's go meet

Manly wild!

Actor So Ji Sub to appeal to the strong attraction can not be denied! It poses with unique charismatic eyes look even more attractive men feel without saying!
[Field notes: choeyoungil / cultural critic;

So Ji Sub said, not many men can learn to follow the gaze of the daegiman forming star So Ji Sub said with a little mystical charm.

Understandably, if restrained emotion expression fragrance - a charming man bold punggineun actors 'So Ganzi called' the stuck nickname eurya ~

[Interview: SJS]

This is probably true .. hearing a lot of talk about me like that, I think that people are brainwashed with a future So Ganzi nickname angoyo everything look so real jusineunde Not quite normally attend'm really just doing this to hujulgeun

No matter how hujulgeun - itgetda be called kanji in myeongbulheojeon can not hide!

[Field notes: yunyeosu reporter / Sports Dong-A]

It called So Ganzi this feeling is strong, yet so unique personality Maybe because jinyeotgi yet another unconventional style that looks to be stamped with a wonderful view to the many public

82a9b007jw1eukoj816t9j20hs0a0dgp.jpg

[Interview: up information director / former SJS hair stylist]

If Q) So Ji Sub's just something that felt able to digest?

A) You know what facts say that the completion of the fashion hair and facial hair completion of this were true, there is Mr SJS Please enable digest the fact that the visuals are excellent're very certain style or

Then, one people of warriors made him a So Ganzi! What attraction of decisive convened Han Hye Yeon stylist is expected to see?

[Interview: Han Hye Yeon stylist]

Q) So Ji Sub crucial attraction of completing a fashion?

A) his sad face of a woman something racking yeosim

Q) So Ji Sub said he called Baby (by Han Hye Yeon)?

A) Now, don't saying that, I said a couple of times that he is very embarrassed to be called Baby hasyeoseo Celsius is not very disgusted that struck and downed hear that word because on man

82a9b007jw1eukok9n2syj20hs0a0abm.jpg

[Star Timeline sad eyes somehow attracted more So Ganzi, starting with the floor are suddenly 20 years as an actor So Ji Sub year! Let's meet his attraction

So Ganzi a brilliant return to the last rappers!

There is a surprise to fans in nearly every year since 2008, hip-hop songs!

[Field notes: choeyoungil / cultural critic;

I'm also very interesting lyrical content come with a rap with lyrics written appeal directly to deviate Is not this also really is one of the factors that held up the special charm of SJS only

He is a Top actor, what is the reason to set foot on new territory thus didineun!

[Interview: typified reporter / Money Today]

Q) So Ji Sub challenge rapper?

A) There are many people who never asked this once before in the thought that what happened without tteungeum Is this lab activity that one person that likes to think salgapge fans to communicate to the actor, not as obvious fan service for fans Seems to.

He wrote lyrics like taking an ax foot and smoke and can not quit without facing any link being affectionate hip-hop! His sincerity can be called more compelling part of this itgetda

All folded slip of 20 years as an actor So Ji-sub!

[Interview: SJS]

Q) award?

A) I have a younger brother Kim Nam-joo's role ( at Model ?) when I debuted this place is so glorious debut for the first time what I haetgeodeunyo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Creative Fans

Before the FM, a girl posted in weibo,showed her arm with tattos just like Jisub have. I was shocking...is it really tattos ? Than today someone posted more pics about it. So...Taiwan fans made temporary tattos like Jisub...:w00t: :lol: what a super creative fans..:wub:

56f38d51jw1eujjwu662xj20u00u0q8n.jpg

56f38d51jw1eujjx7aso9j20xc18gk35.jpg

56f38d51jw1eujjz9z3evj22io1w04qq.jpg

Thanks to  青青荇77 at weibo

• Like 4