So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

My ladies, if you are amazed at his perfect fitting suit, please regard this piece of information:

FASHION...

The hidden weapon which makes his long and solid body look better, is hand-made suits.

Inner wears are hand made as well by his favorate designers, so that they all fit to his body.

A slender waist, highlighted shoulder and one button style.

Usually ready-made suits cannot deal with his long arm, wide shoulder and tiny waist.

For his suits, they should be cut and made so that they fit to his body.

(Elle 2004/June - So Ji Sub's cool life style)

Talking about Jisub 's style like talking about role models in the fashion world. Jisub always look cool & super stylish. No wonder if he had choosed as Best Dressed Male in Lifestyle Korea Award 2010. 

I remember too that in this forum had posted about the fashion designer Seo Eun Gil ( owner of G.I.L Homme ), the one who has dressed Jisub in Rough Cut & Lifestyle Korea 2010.

I don't know whether Jisub still wearing his design or not, but I saw Jisub wore Gil's design at Archimedes adv At Esquire he wore Dior Homme.

Here's the video from SPH Razor about Sojisub & Gil (published at 2013) : 

Razor wrote : "Korean fashion designer Seo Eun Gil is the man behind the immaculate style of many Korean stars. Known for his contemporary and sleek menswear label G.I.L Homme, he has dressed a myriad male stars, including A-listers Bae Yong Joon and Song Seung Hun. But according to him, his greatest fan is actor So Ji Sub, star of the popular melodrama Sorry I Love You (2004) "

Gil said : "Out of all the stars, So Jisub is the one who likes my clothes the most. Usually when I lend my clothes to use in dramas or MV, they have to returned after the shoot. But So Jisub doesn't return them...he buys them instead. Once he even asked me to make a particular coat in 3 different colours because he really like the design"

He told that many people interested with Jisub's black suit at Rough Cut and wondered who made this. Since then, many are interested in and choose his work. Gang Pae , you have made this designer  famous. ( Soo Ta, feel sorry to you, you can won the mud's fight , but our Gang Pae won the icon style :D )

He said too that when Jisub got Lifestyle Korean Award 2010, Jisub had dressed at G.I.L Homme from head to toe.  

best%20dressed%20korean%20style.jpg

best%20dressed%20korean%20style%202.jpg

Dear Jisub nim, my cuttest teddy bear...oops no....he's alreay rised to a beauty phoenix  ( LOL! ) in your daily clothes you've seen sexy, moreover wear famous designer's  clothes. But I still prefer, you do not have to wear anything. :w00t: Trust me !

68ead01373f0820236fe1a254bfbfbedaa641bd9

( I had to flee before someone here throwing my head :lol:

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 4

@sojisubaddicted, thank you for posting about SJS's fashion taste honey! Awesome! :wub:

No one will throw anything at you I'm sure :P because we're all busy with our imagination :phew: ...

tumblr_muyfga4Zyl1s6lc4do1_400.gif

tumblr_muyfga4Zyl1s6lc4do3_r1_400.gif

Credit to dear jisub-aholic

• Like 5

A rare moment relaxing in Thailand, shared by Sonick Thailand Fanclub

10524684_1599986430242473_20703049761909

I think this picture taken on the same day with the "sexy back" dear @sojisubaddicted posted a few days ago

ebd61f8fgw1esnuqu9n5kj206d0b6jry.jpg

Don't know why I keep my imagination developed whenever things involved our man SJS :P:P. My dear friends, please make sure you forgive me before you check the spoiler, thank you!!!! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

A PRIVATE MOMENT

Finally, finally I have a few hours to relax, to escape the fame, to be alone... Yesss!!!

Thailand is hot, a real tropical country.

If back home I could wear tank top then in here, well, the whole outfit should be a pair of shorts only.

Nothing kills time as fast as reading. Lucky I packed a romantic book in the luggage.

10524684_1599986430242473_20703049761909

If there is anyone on earth who reading a book while wearing sunglasses, it is me.

Trust me, Thailand's sunlight is pretty strong for the eyes...

Romantic books, I chuckle to myself, only if fans know this side of me...

But it's not hard to guess though.

If a man's favourite movie is "Romeo and Juliet" then people should add him to the list of "a bit cheesy people".

Hehe... Just a bit cheesy only, my dear fans, can you deal with it?

If I am not the man with this bit of cheesy probably I couldn't gather enough emotions for those heart wrenching scenes. Tears flowed fast when directors yell "Action".

But I was exhausted after those scenes though and always promise to myself let do rom-com for the next...

I read fans' comments that they cried a bucket when watched MISA. I'm so grateful for you love!

I love you too!

Hey, it's getting too hot now

ebd61f8fgw1esnuqu9n5kj206d0b6jry.jpg

It would be great if I can jump into the lake and swim a few laps, to flex this stiff body after reading.

There's no strange tropical creatures under the water, right? Even if there're a few left here, probably they would be as nice and friendly as Thai people.

Tomorrow I'll shoot this fighting scene with the real K1 fighter, Mr Wi.

Am I nervous? Yeah, a bit.

Always a bit nervous before each scene. Would this acting be good enough? Would fans like it?

No room for me to act if there is no precious supporting from my dear fans.

However, that's tomorrow story. Today I'm allowed to do what I want, right?

I enjoy being alone.  It's so good to be alone!

I'm alone now...

... am I not?

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Guest sugarmay
@sojisubaddicted

Dear Jisub nim, my cuttest teddy bear...oops no....he's alreay rised to a beauty phoenix  ( LOL! ) in your daily clothes you've seen sexy, moreover wear famous designer's  clothes. But I still prefer, you do not have to wear anything.

:w00t:

Trust me !

Also Quoto @mathi  ...No one will throw anything at you I'm sure :P because we're all busy with our imagination :phew: ...

Hi,fantastic friends here!!
I looooooooooooooooove your posts,@
sojisubaddicted,@mathi.... Oh! How sweet you two girls!! XD XD LOL
Absolutely Jisub's beauty of his body is killing us..!! 

haha!! You Rock girls! still keep sharing us your love to Jisub please <3 
Thank you always friends!! Love & hug!
56_zpspsszbz3f.jpg

OMG, SJS's abs :w00t::w00t::w00t:, you know my weak point, my dear @sugarmay!

Thank you sweetie! a0100345_22_cute004.gif

What's a strong dose of sexiness! Even the cat agree with me :lol::lol::lol:

c31e6efdb20ffff21167a42dd3bc12e5.jpg

Dear Innerchild, I'm so happy. Guess this is the sexiest dance of the day :D:D:D

a0100345_22_dansuneko.gifa0100345_22_dansuneko.gifa0100345_22_dansuneko.gif

(cr to owner)

• Like 5

Mathi, I would click LOL button, but sadly this new forum doesn't have it.

Pics from the airport. Thanks to So Ji Sub's Chinese fans who waited for him today and took these photos.

0eb248540923dd54ffc9bde2d409b3de9d824827

52ab314e251f95ca4f7cf73fcc177f3e650952cb

128b6159252dd42a03896922063b5bb5cbeab8dc

0f2164380cd79123dccdf4fda8345982b3b780afcr abcclubwindy

Nice collage

15b70824ab18972bd3b53a40e3cd7b899c510ac9

Spoiler

e08cd52a2834349b327b020cccea15ce37d3be5f

18f5574e9258d109319ec53bd458ccbf6d814d5f

6ec5024f78f0f7367b8320880f55b319eac4135f

cb551ad5ad6eddc48f5dae713cdbb6fd53663327

73a13bf33a87e9505085e9e615385343f9f2b4cf

Explanation from Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧

He's estimated to stay for a couple of days. For tomorrow's event, we got 90 free tickets for fans, please stay tuned for photos and further details. Jisub was super friendly to fans today at the airport and hotel and kept waving to them.

• Like 6

@sugarmay you make me die with all those super sexy pictures ! :w00t: OMG...I hope one day I can touch his sexyness :lol:. How lucky the actresses who had touched Jisub's sexyness. How lucky his fashion stylist :w00t::w00t:

@mathi I laughed a lot saw your cat images, they actually represent my feelings. Oh Gosh...your writting...it seemed as if the original story. If I did not carefully read your sentences, I'll believe that it's from Jisub. :lol: I like it:wub: sometimes I want to read Jisub's writting, it's been a long time that Jisub never write again.

@innerchild thank you very much for the updates. Shanghai fans are really amazing, they aren't waste even a second time to photograph Jisub. 

And here's gif from Anyway at DC :

991532470_dc2dbdaa.gif

991532470_8718d854.gif

Another pics at Shanghai Airport. I saw he was holding a little gift, maybe from fans ?  :

3064055233_aadff5c8.jpg

87484b69jw1esyckelq5yj20ku112n25.jpg

But one thing made me so excited is absolutely his clothes, his fashion style. It's very similar style with his appeareance at Lee Byung Hun's wedding. He's really a Fashion Icon. Love this man ! 

piZap_1433894785861.jpg

• Like 5

@sugarmay you make me die with all those super sexy pictures ! :w00t: OMG...I hope one day I can touch his sexyness :lol:. How lucky the actresses who had touched Jisub's sexyness. How lucky his fashion stylist :w00t::w00t:

@mathi I laughed a lot saw your cat images, they actually represent my feelings. Oh Gosh......your writting...

Thank you my dear friend! But, girl, ahem... sorry for asking... but ahem... where to touch his sexiness??? :wub::vicx:

You're right my dear, a simple shirt could be very sexy on him :w00t: Priceless body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your photos and gifts are killing me :)

Dear Innerchild, wow, you made my day! In the clip, I love how we easily recognize him in the crowd. How handsome, how cool he is!   :phew::wub:

Thank you so much my ladies!  ClapClapClap

Now full charged with my Jisub vitamin, I don't even want to eat anything:

Twisted Evil

Sorry! I'll behave! I'll be a good girl next time! Promise! :huh::P:D

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

From Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧

According to Shanghai Film festival sponsor Cadillac's news, Jisub will attend the festival's opening ceremony, on June 13th. P2 was Jisub at Shanghai Film Festival in 2009 with "Sophie's Revenge" crew. FYI, "Rough Cut" also competed for the Golden Goblet Award that year.

11391136_1612027275711447_4126805768935511393192_1612027155711459_48575547690323

Confirmation from Korean media http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=726092 Ahhhhh, his best friend Song Seung Heon will be there too. So it's going to be a double treat for fans! Edited by innerchild
  • Like 5

Guest sugarmay

@sojisubaddicted said
@sugarmay you make me die with all those super sexy pictures ! :w00t: OMG...I hope one day I can touch his sexyness :lol:. How lucky the actresses who had touched Jisub's sexyness. How lucky his fashion stylist :w00t::w00t:

@mathi I laughed a lot saw your cat images, they actually represent my feelings. Oh Gosh......your writting...

Thank you my dear friend! But, girl, ahem... sorry for asking... but ahem... where to touch his sexiness??? :wub::vicx:

You're right my dear, a simple shirt could be very sexy on him :w00t: Priceless body!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your photos and gifts are killing me :)

Dear Innerchild, wow, you made my day! In the clip, I love how we easily recognize him in the crowd. How handsome, how cool he is!   :phew::wub:

Thank you so much my ladies!  ClapClapClap

Now full charged with my Jisub vitamin, I don't even want to eat anything:

Twisted Evil

Sorry! I'll behave! I'll be a good girl next time! Promise! :huh::P:D

​@mathi  Thanks my sweetie for bringing the last cute cat pic..Ah,really envy that cat...LOL
              Absolutely I know your weak point,my dear.XD

BTW dear @mathi,@sojisubaddicted..For me,..ah...I guess his sexiness for me...
I'd like to win a great opportunity of touching "his sexiness" someday ...I wish to touch his.....(in my fantasy..)
1_zpsjvcsdub9.jpg

Also Please do give me his touch...
2_zpswkxh7v7o.jpg

OMG!! my dear friends here....Don't hate me!!! Please forgive my stupid dream...!! LOL

I'm sure Jisub tells me,
3_zpscc6tksny.jpg
.....LOL.....LOL.....

@innerchild
Thank you so much dear for bringing us a lot of nice new topics !! I enjoy them!

@Innerchild : thank you sooooo much for your update, dear. Jisub is absolutely handsome. :wub: I can see your 2 latest pics and about  Shanghai Film Festival easily But why I can't see your post at Geonly shooting in the afternoon (only 2 pics I can see) and Geonly Night ? I had tried to use with all my devices. I can watch easily ll pics from @Mathi, @Sugarmay & @Mabelialong without any difficulties. Is it only happened to me ? How about others people here, do you have the same problem like me ?

@Sugarmay : wow...:phew: you're really a naughty girl...with all that crazy fantasy...( pssst I'll do the same :lol: ) 

@Mathi : hmm...that's my secret dear...:lol:...don't worry Mathi...you know that I love Jisub's back, ofcourse I will touch his back first. ( but...may I touch it with my...lips ? :lol: I'm goin to be crazy

These are what I got from Geonly & Shanghai International Film Festival

Geonly Night Event

piZap_1433935943253.jpg

piZap_1433942578283.jpg

IMG_20150610_174235.jpg

Before the Geonly Event

82a9b007jw1esz1nhxvsuj207m0kudgj.jpg

82a9b007jw1esz0s7oxdnj20hs0vm76f.jpg

82a9b007jw1esz0s79wldj206e0fqt91.jpg

82a9b007jw1esz1nhdl7gj20bh0ku3zr.jpg

82a9b007jw1esz0s83ia5j20hs0vmmzd.jpg

Shanghai International Film Festival

Translation from Crystal Tee at twitter 

IMG_20150610_175538.jpg

Wow...are Jisub nim and his hyung going to walk together at red carpet ? Or they will walk with the other actresses ? Hope that Jisub nim will pair with Fan Bing Bing, the queen of sexiness :w00t: his ex girl friend at Sophie's Revenge. And really hope that Peter Ho can attend too. So it will be Sophie's Revenge reunion. 

Jisub - SSH - JDG

IMG_20150610_175546.jpg

• Like 4

And official weibo update

苏在上海!今晚活动结束后吃好吃的东西哦~[馋嘴]

Su in Shanghai! Tonight eat goodies after the event oh ~ (google translate)

OMG...is that all he eat ? He keep his diet very strict, that's why he's too skinny lately. Oh come on ahjeossi...I think you must gain your weight. I miss my teddy bear

3537510204_0c99a2b2.gif

• Like 4

@Innerchild : thank you sooooo much for your update, dear. Jisub is absolutely handsome. :wub: I can see your 2 latest pics and about  Shanghai Film Festival easily But why I can't see your post at Geonly shooting in the afternoon (only 2 pics I can see) and Geonly Night ? I had tried to use with all my devices. I can watch easily ll pics from @Mathi, @Sugarmay & @Mabelialong without any difficulties. Is it only happened to me ? How about others people here, do you have the same problem like me ?

​Arghhhh. It's not problem with your devices, it's problem with links, I copied those that don't show directly from Baidu, and apparently they only show for a short period of time and after that disappear.:angry:

I will try to post them again.

• Like 2