So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

adornpic3.jpg
People will come and go in a forum, because each has a personal view, busyness,boredom or even though without reason. I also ever did the same. Do not be too sad that's a natural cycle. Don't worry...Ji-Sub  will reunite us, like what he said in "Story I've never talked" interview : "It is people who come closer to me, and then leave me. I don't mind at all, I'm always there, at the initial place"

:x To all our precious Ji-Sub nim fans here...Let's Have Fun and Love Ji-Sub :x

Additional photos taken on 13/04/2015

1504135.jpg

1504136.png

@sojisubaddicted, thank you for your insightful honey!       :-* 

Dear @Sunset90, awesome gifts as always! Thank you!      =))

I'm watching again The Master's Sun. This is how I feel when see him onscreen:

1202143.gif

(credit as tagged via chiki)

So Ji Sub.
A man that arouses my interest. This man should start building his own family by now. Seeing him with his own seeds is enthralling. 
'Man. If you find that girl who made you smile. That's her! Don't waste any minute.'

first "prince charming", now Zorro???? :))
what are they trying to do to my poor heart?

no, really... this style suits him perfectly.... the gentelman that he is

:x

my dear @mathi, my heart is still here .... ahh.... and why didn't you give me a call to come in the SJS city with you???? huh????? is more fun when you have good - please read crazy - company!
>:D<

PS
Q23: What’s the sexiest part of you?
My ankles.

OMG yessss!!!! I fall in love with him because of his sexy ankles.... and this is pretty crazy because I have never ever noticed a man ankles before

PaulaC said:
my dear @mathi, my heart is still here .... ahh.... and why didn't you give me a call to come in the SJS city with you???? huh????? is more fun when you have good - please read crazy - company!
>:D<

PS
Q23: What’s the sexiest part of you?
My ankles.

OMG yessss!!!! I fall in love with him because of his sexy ankles.... and this is pretty crazy because I have never ever noticed a man ankles before

@PaulaC, hey girl, are you sure you want to go with me to visit SJS City next time? Very welcome dear! A part from your hand bag, a bucket is strongly recommended! 

... for our... drooling convenience of course    :)) 

This is how I look each time get to see his great figure:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiyH4ojpARamUI2l5xd9a

The handsome man and his sexy ankles

%25C2%25BC%25C3%2592%25C2%25B0%25C2%25A3

%25C3%2581%25C3%25B601.jpg

(photos credit to owners)

Edited by mathi

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 21 Korean actors of 2015, according to industry insiders

by Vivi on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

Each year, insiders in the South Korean entertainment industry vote to create a list of power rankings for the top stars of the year. The TV Report list takes votes from the top Korean drama PDs at the major networks KBS, MBC, and SBS and the biggest production companies. In determining the rankings, the producers chose which actors and actresses they most want to see in starring drama roles. As contributing factors, the PDs considered acting talent, star power, and the reputation for on-set work ethic and attitude. Let's look at the 2015 rankings compared to last year and see if your favorites made the cut!

One thing you'll notice about this year's list is that there are a lot more ties than last year. It's kind of nice to see them spreading the love to all of these talented actors, even if it means that they cheated and crammed 21 actors into 9 slots!

Actors

6. So Ji Sub

So_ji_sub_6Tkbtbt.jpg

Recent series: The Master's Sun

more at http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-korean-actors-and-actresses-of-2015-according-to-industry-nsiders/

# So Ji Sub [20150416]

소지섭씨가 기쁜마음으로 응원에 동참해주셨네요!!!!!!역시 소간지!!!!!
난생 처음 선글라스를 협업해 만들어봤어요. 컬러는 블랙, 호피, 투명브라운 세가지의 클래식한 캣아이고 최신 트렌드 플랫렌즈 디자인예요.
홀릭스, 분더샵, 마이분에서 4월 15일경에 만날 수 있고 온라인은 25일 부터 홀릭스에서판매됩니다.
모든 수익금은 어린이를 돕는 희락원이라는 단체에 전액 기부됩니다. 가정의 달을 맞아 좀더 뜻깊은 프로젝트를 해보고싶었어요. 응원해주세요.#소간지 #소지섭 #세상에나마상에나 #stylist #데일리룩 #한혜연 #인생뭐있어 #홀릭스 #마이분 #분더샵 #선글라스 #holics #kaffein×한혜연 #콜라보 #수퍼스타 #boontheshop_cheongdam #www.holics.co.kr #플랫렌즈

11084957_1432286217083419_114416903_n.jpg
cr : hhy6588 IG

@yumenas can you tell us what is the event about? I tried to using Google translate but still don't understand :

"Mr. SJS's haejusyeot join the cheer with joy !!!!!! soganji too !!!!! I make it a first time collaboration sunglasses. Color is black, leopard, cat's classic three kinds of Transparent Brown Gee latest trends in flat lens design. Holic's, minutes deosyap, can meet on April 15 at My-minute Nikkei Online is sold in Holic's from the 25th. All proceeds from the joy of organizations helping children circle"

Thanks millions for the pic....miss him a lot

So Ji-sub looks uber-sexy in pictorial shoot

photo584882.jpg

Archimedes by Korea's largest multi-brand watch shop, Woorim FMG revealed 2015 Spring & Summer collection pictorial starring actor So Ji-sub.

The name of the watch, Deka Protector on So Ji-sub's wrist in the pictorial is from number ten in Greek representing infinite energy. The concept of the design is characterized by the integration of the strong manly image and the refined urban chic style.

So Ji-sub has been acting as a model for Archimedes since last year.

photo584883.jpg

photo584884.jpg

photo584885.jpg

Source : topstarnews.net/detai...

Translation : Hancinema

sojisubaddicted said: @yumenas can you tell us what is the event about? I tried to using Google translate but still don't understand :
"Mr. SJS's haejusyeot join the cheer with joy !!!!!! soganji too !!!!! I make it a first time collaboration sunglasses. Color is black, leopard, cat's classic three kinds of Transparent Brown Gee latest trends in flat lens design. Holic's, minutes deosyap, can meet on April 15 at My-minute Nikkei Online is sold in Holic's from the 25th. All proceeds from the joy of organizations helping children circle"
Thanks millions for the pic....miss him a lot

Yes, yumenas you are right and welcome aboard

Spoiler

I guess since

olang and sara62 have decided to desert us (which makes me sad so I feel the need to apologize. Maybe my words had been to harsh and they caused them to stop posting, it wasn't my intention, I just wanted for everyone to be able to post happily and freely without worrying that someone might criticize)

we'll need all the help we can get in updates.

The photo was posted by a famous Korean stylist Han Hye Yeon. She was asked to assist in designing sunglasses for the first time and she called So Ji Sub to help publicize it since all proceeds will be donated to organizations helping children. So it's a charity event and you can buy sunglasses here, here and here. The model is “kaffein×한혜연”. She also wrote that he really is Soganji.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More photos from 16/04/2015, fans once again were waiting for him in front of 51k office.

1850095540_c95df371_zpsuh833z3d.jpg

EejEXIw.pngSd8H35v.png

6yly4y3.pngObzbPrY.png

rhCLp7e.png
42e5eaf81a4c510f75f80fdc6459252dd52aa55e42a0a08b87d6277feb0cdffe2c381f30e824fc7818f5574e9258d109b7fd4474d558ccbf6d814d7fcr on pics
Love his socks. :)

More news from yesterday: So Ji Sub invested in another movie "A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night" by Iranian director Ana Lily Amirpour. It's a vampire romance movie and it will be screened at the 16th Jeonju International Film Festival. Original article here
Thanks for the English translation to FB Sojisubar

Korea media reported Jisub's latest investment in importing the film "A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night" by Ana Lily Amirpour, saying that it is rare to see Korean actors so actively engage in film investment. Also, Jisub made a solo investment this time without 51K's participation, but 51K explained it's just a continuity of what he's been doing. It's reported that compared to commercial films, Jisub prefers films that have unique characteristics and themes. In his "Gentlemen Korea" interview last year, he had said that he wanted to introduce films that "touch his heart, and have lively characters".
trailer

@yumenas @innerchild : thank you soooo much for the explanation.  :)>-
@innerchild : investement on importing film......it means Ji-Sub nim had contributed to buying the movie's distribution right at South Korea ? Really interesting. Since Philamonie, I agree that Ji-Sub nim has a very good taste, I bet it's very good movie based on the story. Not like the other actors who more interesting to invest on other field like land development and properties, he dedicates his life into movie. Bravo! 
@Innerchild....hahahaha...I like his socks too...I loooooooove his hip hop style...:D 

@innerchild
Thank you for welcoming me. :)

@sojisubaddicted :D

# So Ji Sub - [20150418]
11124708_1590756394505202_527064721055416906_n.jpg?oh=30af5e077e273ffd94f08a440eedb27d&oe=55AAEBF9
#蘇志燮 【圖片】Indibrand老闆娘IG更新與蘇合影,
文節選「知道給我點了無限like的蘇志燮的粉絲們,都兩 眼放光地等著但…謝謝你們…我的臉更大ㅠㅠ」~
Jisub with he and SSH's mutual friend from last night, she said thanks to Jisub fans for their "like"s, and said her face looks bigger (sob).

那是不是點無限like就有更多合照看呀?大家都去點點咯~ID:indibrand_studio
cr : Sojisubar 蘇志燮貼吧

Dear @yumenas, @innerchild, thank you so much for all the updates my friends! You made my day beautiful!      :x

Yumenas, it's so fun to read the remark "she said thanks to Jisub fans for their "like"s, and said her face looks bigger (sob)"  :))   I wish to make friend with this lovely girl too.

Dear @willenette I absolutely love the news where they describe him as "...the strong manly image and the refined urban chic style."  :-*        

Our SJS looks so fine with or without sunglasses, right?

With the photographer Zo Sun-hi at the shooting site Giordano Fall/Winter 2013. Thanks to her we had enjoyed many beautiful photos!

BPSMrrrCcAAXc8f.jpg:large

credit via brianwest92 

Man, what's a sexy pose!... sigh...    :\">