Original Article in Japanese

http://www.k-takuma.com/diary.contents/html/20050711.html

[THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S DIARY] A Valuable Gift

Written by Takuma Kunihiro

Translated into Korean by Saturn

Translated into English (from Korean) by Priscilla

Monday, July 11th, 2005

Weather: Cloudy

I got e-mails from the people who attended the So Jisub’s Fan Meeting yesterday.

I think everyone was shocked to see me going up the stage with a normal hair, without my golden hair, wearing a blue stripped shirt, and a blue jacket.

And the funniest part was that many people felt that “The Mr. Takuma we watched through the DVD looked scary, but in reality, you are a very funny guy!”

Of course (laughter)

To be fair, the work environment is (this may be an old saying…) a fierce competition, which is the reason why my face becomes so dead serious.

The face you saw of me through the DVD, that was a scary one (laughter)

I repeat, the shooting site, that’s a fierce competing field (laughter)

In the DVD, I had an interview right after the intense competition ended, which is why I wasn’t smiling during the interview, and I didn’t say one joke either.

You understand why, don't you?

Right before, I was involved in a serious competition, so I couldn’t laugh merrily a couple of seconds later. The mood of the photo-shooting was still lingering in my mind.

A photographer is constantly thinking, even after the shooting is finished “Ah~ I should have taken more of these type of scenes~.” His mind is still in a ‘filming mode.’

However, I didn’t have any shooting work yesterday, and so my mind was relaxed and merry.

That’s why yesterday, when I went up on stage to dialogue with Mr. Jisub, I was so happy and dandy.

Yes, because I didn’t need to be tensed, because I wasn’t working.

You wouldn’t expect me to be all day long like that, so dead serious (and therefore scary) as I was inside the DVD (laughter)

On ordinary days, I constantly joke like I did yesterday. I am an ordinary man.

I was glad to see that Mr. Jisub responded to my jokes pretty well.

Thanks to this, I’m glad I was able to see his pretty smile on his face.

I’ve got e-mails asking me:

”The watch you received from Mr. Jisub, what brand is it?”

“Approximately how much is it?

Regarding these questions, I’ve 0% desire to do research about the brand or the cost of the watch.

To me, the brand or the cost of the watch is meaningless.

What I care is that ”Mr. Jisub, he took off the wrist-watch he was wearing and gave it to me right before my eyes.” I am very grateful for this.

I wouldn't care if that was a watch or a rubber band, it wouldn't matter to me. Although it’s true that I’m gladly surprised every time I think of it. (laughter)

This watch which I received from Mr. Jisub, I want to give it to my son when he becomes an adult.

Then, I’ll explain to him in details about yesterday, and my son will give it to his son too… I’d like to pass this down from one generation to the next.

And when my son gives this to his son, he should definitely explain what Mr. Jisub did yesterday…

And I’d like to think that one day, this watch may be the reason that will bring Mr. Jisub’s son and my grand-child closer.

I think I could never forget Mr. So Jisub’s gift for the rest of my life!

All of you, fans of Mr. Jisub, I’m sorry I hugged him twice!

I’m sorry I received his watch!

I apologize once again.

“If we meet one day, please don’t throw rotten eggs at me!”***

***(A more literal translation would be 'don't glare at me' but for Koreans, I feel 'glare' has worse cognotation than in English, so I thought it was more like 'throwing eggs' ~ha, but again, I don't know what the original Japanese goes like... Saturn could help though, since I think she translated this into Korean.)

TO READ MORE OF "The photographer's Diary" go to:

http://www.xanga.com/contentlatest.asp?use...=reviews&bflag=

Guest thunderbolt

Hey everyone

JSA Club made a video that was shown at Jisub's birthday celebration last week.

You can now download the video from Saturn's Clubbox:

http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa

Scroll down to "Made by Fan" and click the following file:

greeting_jsaaddictclub.asf

Hope you'll enjoy our video.

Thank you for uploading the JSA video to your clubbbox, dear Saturn.

Guest Priscilla

[[News]] [Good Day] Hyunbin, So Ji Sub & Uhm Tae Woong will be cheering Fashion Designer Jang Kwang Hyo.

From SJS_Cafe/News Section/Article #8846

Posted by Mara on November 15th, 2005

200511151415052100_2.jpg

[Good Day News = Reporter Lee Hyun] “Flower beauty”(*1) stars such as Hyunbin and So Ji Sub will be coming together in order to cheer for fashion designer Jang Kwang Hyo.

They are planning to attend as guests of “The Jang Kwang Hyo Fashion Show,” #31 show of “06 SS SFAA Seoul Collection (11/16~25).” This will take place on the 24th of this month at Seoul Arts Exhibit Hall in Seoul Daechidong Hakyuwool.

During this Fashion Show, besides Hyunbin and So Ji Sub, other known flower beauties such us Uhm Tae Woong, Nahm Koong Min, Gosu, Kang Ji Hwan, Chun Jung Myung and Yoon Tae Yeong will be attending, together with singers such as Yoon Jong Shin Clazykwy (?).

Male Fashion Designer, Jang Kwang Hyo, who is able to gather all the ‘flower beauties’ together for his show, is credited for discovering Hyunbin & Kim Nam Jin, among other top stars. Also, he came out in “Good bye, Francesca” as “Jang Saem” before, attracting the viewers attention.

Hyunbin, after debuting at Jang Kwang Hyo’s Fashion Show, rose to stardom through the dramas “Ireland” and “My Name’s Kim Sam Soon.” Thus, he used to be the main model whenever Jang Kwang Hyo opened a Fashion Show.

Written by reporter Lee Hyun tanaka@gooddayi.com

Translated by Priscilla

(*1) Flower Beauty: Korean way of describing men who are 'beautifully handsome.' Personally, I thought... hmmm... Hyunbing? Maybe. So Ji Sub? Oh well... taken to the extremes, you can call him that. BUT... but... UTW?!!! Gosh!~ I couldn't believe this reporter actually called UTW "flower beauty." I may be his fan, but that doesn't make me 'blind'!~to each their own :) .

Guest sonickim

[[News]] [Good Day] Hyunbin, So Ji Sub & Uhm Tae Woong will be cheering Fashion Designer Jang Kwang Hyo.

From SJS_Cafe/News Section/Article #8846

Posted by Mara on November 15th, 2005

200511151415052100_2.jpg

[Good Day News = Reporter Lee Hyun] “Flower beauty”(*1) stars such as Hyunbin and So Ji Sub will be coming together in order to cheer for fashion designer Jang Kwang Hyo.

Thanks so much... Prisci!! for sharing the Goodnews!!! LOL

so proud of our Oppa!!! indeed he's one of the Flower Beauty!!!!

umhhh!!! no.1 for me!!!

:D:D:D

Goodluck Ji SuB!!! Way to go!!!AJA!!!

I was wonderin me and my cousin was talkin about some Korean actors goin2 the army etc.. then came across SJS!! has he been yet?

^ He is currently in his service. He should be finishing up sometime next year, right other fans?

I haven't been to this thread in awhile. It's great to check up on his news.

Guest Thursday

^ He is currently in his service. He should be finishing up sometime next year, right other fans?

I haven't been to this thread in awhile. It's great to check up on his news.

Hello, Mabe and RiceGirl

Jisub-ssi started his military service late in February this year. It is for 30 months so he will be out of the service sometime in 2007.

RiceGirl, I sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago. Hope you got it :)

Cholo and Pocky, nice artworks! *save*

Saturn and Jeanwhale, thanks for the links!

Guest watsoncrick

(*1) Flower Beauty: Korean way of describing men who are 'beautifully handsome.' Personally, I thought... hmmm... Hyunbing? Maybe. So Ji Sub? Oh well... taken to the extremes, you can call him that. BUT... but... UTW?!!! Gosh!~ I couldn't believe this reporter actually called UTW "flower beauty." I may be his fan, but that doesn't make me 'blind'!~to each their own .

I agree with you, Prisci. Describing him as "beautifully handsome" would have never entered my mind ever hehehe. I've always thought of him as a good bad boy. ^_^

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

hi ladies

i was so bored today so i made these 2 graphics below

i miss sjs so much, and gosh...its alreadi 2 weeks since his bday...

anyways, here they are...

and remember to credit me back if post elsewhere, and please let me know before hand.

sjs11118050dg.jpg

sjs21118056qh.jpg