So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Happy Sunday everyone. Thank you soooooo muuuuuch for all Jisub's ladies here who has protected our love. 

The new video from Jisub Aholic sist 

And another video from Jum sist, Jisub oppa at Model,his drama when he was a rookie. I have never watched it. (There are several other dramas that I haven't see yet too). I remember Jisub oppa said in an old interview he even didn't invited into Model 's premiere. It's hurt him. But he has prove that he can be thousands better now. Proud of you oppa. 

Enjoy your weekend Jisubbers. Bad weather in my country. But I'm never afraid even had to do a lot of traveling, Jisub oppa had taught us to be brave. :)

• Like 3

蘇志燮Sojisub So-Love HK 香港後援會

【跟進】

就慶祝「蘇志燮出道20週年」應援計劃,知道大家等得非常心急!!!! 現階段 因計劃細節仍在努力商議中,希望能作一個最完善的結論...請大家再耐心靜候 “佳音” 。我們一有 ≤最新消息≥ ,定必向大家公佈。

[follow]
Just celebrating "Ji-sub debut 20th anniversary" Japan plans, know everyone waiting very anxious!!!! At this stage because of the details of the scheme is still trying to negotiate, hoping to make a perfect conclusion... Everyone, please stay tuned for more patience "Passion". We have a ≤ ≥ latest news will be announced to everyone.

下星期將公佈,志燮出道20週年,本頁與韓飯合作的應援措施,請大家密切留意。

Will be announced next week, ji-sub debut 20th anniversary, this page cooperation with Korean food in japan measures, everyone please pay close attention. 

https://www.facebook.com/Sojisubsolove/posts/897483320398130

Does anyone know about this information? Please tell me..... :):) 

• Like 3

Hwang Jung-min, Lee Jung, and So Ji Sub-finding Busan International Cruise Terminal stand, "Ready action."

tumblr_o912g19rGP1ryrcbuo1_1280.jpg

Movies coming for two days from 22 days "Battleship Island" shoot at the Korea Maritime University training ship Han Ho. 

This week in Busan International Cruise Terminal Ryoo Seung-wan, a director and actor Hwang Jung-min with So Ji Sub Filming "Battleship Island" movie is coming from the two-day at dongsamdong Yeongdo-gu, Busan International Cruise Terminal goes from 22 days to shoot a movie warship.

Actor Hwang Jung-min including So Ji Sub, Lee Jung Hyun filming with 200 extras, and work with Busan staff of over 150 people. 

They filming at Busan International Cruise Terminal is estimated at 22 days for waiting the set that building in Chuncheon. Then, The Battleship Island will begin shooting build a set in Chuncheon (prefecture Hashima Island warships shape resembling so called) Force drafted gotta Koreans than 400 stories to risk their lives trying to escape the painted.

Content shooting at the Busan International Passenger Terminal is a force that drafted the scene yigangok (Hwang Jung-min station) and Koreans are forced down into the Shimonoseki. The shooting arc of Korea Maritime University training ship Han appeared to actually doubled the Koreans. Han after the first call to the padded blue cloth shipbuilding born in 1993 and is taken back to the ship at the time of the Japanese occupation through the CG.

Battleship Island staff said, "many Koreans were aboard a boat in the pouring another scene that looked more extras access by outsiders chose Busan International Cruise Terminal is limited," he said. 

At present, Han Ho moored in school, Korea Maritime University training ship is expected to be towed to the Busan International Cruise Terminal fell 855m to the straight-line distance for shooting 22 days. 

Next release scheduled of Battleship Island is also in South Korea It is of course the work that is attracting attention in China. Japan is due to the damage suffered with side groups are also reviewing simultaneous opening credits.

Josohui reporters sso @

Source: http://m.busan.com/m/News/view.jsp?newsId=20160620000093

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Dear @Kittiya Kantasirikul is this your creation ? :lol::lol: It's so funny and very creative video. I hope it will be continued on the 2nd part and you can add the eng-sub. I still laugh a lot although don't understand what they said. Thumbs up !

@sojisubaddicted, have you seen this one... funny too.  

TMS vs Secret Garden CEOs. :lol:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Dear @Kittiya Kantasirikul is this your creation ? :lol::lol: It's so funny and very creative video. I hope it will be continued on the 2nd part and you can add the eng-sub. I still laugh a lot although don't understand what they said. Thumbs up !

Sorry this is not my Video but I found it somewhere and reposted it. The credit is in the end of the clip. ^^ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

Fan spotted SJS at V&N coffee shop on June 15/16. //Cr. Onni JP Ameba©//

Hi Kittiya, thanks for sharing the photos. It seems that SJS's frequents this place, huh? :P

5 hours ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

Update news of Battleship Island ~ SJS will Join the crews for filming on June 22-23 at Busan. :):) 

tumblr_o91utfwGBE1v7gyq6o2_1280.jpg

*** Also, thanks for sharing the info - I wonder if this will be the 1st day of shoot for this upcoming movie.....:(

Fans Horrified By So Ji Sub’s Hilariously Terrible Photo Shoot Outfit

so ji sub

Photo shoots are done to highlight how trendy and stylish certain clothes and accessories look on their celebrity models. 

However, after seeing photos from a recent photo shoot with So Ji Sub, fans were left wondering why the actor even agreed to to participate in the shoot at all. Sporting a brightly decorated yellow jacket and matching shorts, paired with an awkward bowl cut and several beaded necklaces, the actor’s outfit had fans shaking their heads and blocking their eyes from the horrifying sight. In fact, after seeing So Ji Sub’s facial expressions, fans felt that he also regretted putting on the outfit.

Spoiler

so ji sub 2so ji sub 3so ji sub 4so ji sub 5

Source: Daum Cafe / koreaboo

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 6/20/2016 at 1:30 AM, willenette said:

Fans Horrified By So Ji Sub’s Hilariously Terrible Photo Shoot Outfit

Photo shoots are done to highlight how trendy and stylish certain clothes and accessories look on their celebrity models. 

However, after seeing photos from a recent photo shoot with So Ji Sub, fans were left wondering why the actor even agreed to to participate in the shoot at all. Sporting a brightly decorated yellow jacket and matching shorts, paired with an awkward bowl cut and several beaded necklaces, the actor’s outfit had fans shaking their heads and blocking their eyes from the horrifying sight. In fact, after seeing So Ji Sub’s facial expressions, fans felt that he also regretted putting on the outfit.

Reveal hidden contents

Source: Daum Cafe / koreaboo

Reveal hidden contents

I feel uncomfortable for this news >>

it's all over Twitter. I don't know what exactly they want. Discredit / ashame / or whatever but these pics are from many years ago. Why they come to be a topic now!! :(:(:( 

BTW I don't think it's horrible at all but it's seem like to be art. For me what ever SJS is wearing >> He can make it cool coz he born to be a model. :):) 

• Like 3

@willenette and @Kittiya Kantasirikul, don't worry about what the Trolls are saying.  When I first saw the photo shoot... I thought our handsome actor looked very charismatic.  Quoting him from the interview, "I’m not the type to care how others think about the way I dress."  

Check out the videos... he does not look displeased at all... evidence that he is a professional and gives the designer and photographer respect.  The look that ended up in the hard copy print was probably the look the photographer was going for.  Our actor exudes confidence and looks fabulous in any outfit... no matter how eccentric... He doesn't get the name "SoGanzi" for nothing. :)

Ignore the haters... either they are jealous or lack their own self-confidence so they have to put others down.  Have you heard the saying, "Don't hate me because you ain't me."  hahahaha :P

• Like 3

The Power Of Fans Love

Happy Tuesday Jisubbers, happy Jisub's Day ! 

Don't be too worried by star1 old photoshoots. We have discussed about it here many times. What we should be known is that "Sojisub is a news maker". Anynews about him will be the most searched. With all his uniqueness, super handsomeness, sexy and hot looks, high skilled acting and introverted personality, he is a perfect figure for sought-after news. So, if I'm a reporter and I have no news to write, surely I will write about him too. And for a media, bad news is a good news, isn't it ? :lol:

Another thing is, his position as the best actor in South Korea is causing more and more rivals, no doubt. The entertaintment industry is a money maker field, very big money. Every actors want to be the top. Ofcourse people will be trying so hard to drop him in various way. But you know Jisubbers.... as long as SJS oppa is still loved by people he will survive and never fall. Therefore, as his fans, all we can do is keep and spread our love to him.  Influenced the world, the people to loves SJS. But how ?

The world has changed, right ? Internet is mastering all. Then, if the power of love in SJS continues to spread across the internet, I believe that SJS will survive. Share all your work or creation about him to the world. You can make a simple poem, hand drawing, graphic design's drawing, a love letter, a video, or anything...and share in your blog, forum, twitter, youtube, weibo etc. Or just post and share the pics and news about him. Very simple right ?

You don't have to do it with hard work, we all help each other in doing. one post a day that was very helpful. Believe me, by doing together, we certainly can make it. (Heiii....all silent readers here, come out from your hiding wall, let's join us n show our love)

The power of love is unbeatable. (Cheol Min had taught us, right ?:wub:)

N just always remember this.... Jisub oppa has no powerful protector in the entertaintment world which is full of wild competition. He just got us, his fans, that's all. That's why Jisub oppa always say,"I've been married with my fans". He treat us as his own family. n family should take care each other. So come on...smile, cheer up 

FB_IMG_1466391475613.jpg

His appeareance after Always was perfect. Should he go to diet again ?  Pics crd : Sojisubar 

Spoiler

Yeay...yeay...I know, these are old photos, but I couldn't stop my mind to post it here again :lol:

Credit to Sojisubar

FB_IMG_1466391471779.jpg

FB_IMG_1466391405960.jpg

FB_IMG_1466391427436.jpg

FB_IMG_1466391436773.jpg

FB_IMG_1466391961265.jpgHe has already thin as far as I know

My king  from 51K Kingdom

Credit WMA at weibo

b91b8c9bjw1f4xdtyjfsqj20j90e075e.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1f4xdtyordxj20lt0e0ab5.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1f4xdtygzk5j20ke0e3t9s.jpg

b91b8c9bjw1f4xdtyuvi7j20kj0dvwfj.jpg

Dear all, yesterday when I share Jisub Aholic sist creation here, a video, I left a compliment comment for her. I really admired her dedication as loyal fans. And yesterday I read her answer.  Her writing has very touched my heart. We, fellow fans, are one big family, and the family must respect each other. We may post her or anyone works but still appreciate the owner, specify clearly who owns it. It is also a warning for me because I ever did this the same thing occasionally. 

Screenshot_2016-06-20-19-07-08-1.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sojisubaddicted said:

Dear all, yesterday when I share Jisub Aholic sist creation here, a video, I left a compliment comment for her. I really admired her dedication as loyal fans. And yesterday I read her answer.  Her writing has very touched my heart. We, fellow fans, are one big family, and the family must respect each other. We may post her or anyone works but still appreciate the owner, specify clearly who owns it. It is also a warning for me because I ever did this the same thing occasionally. 

Screenshot_2016-06-20-19-07-08-1.png

Thank you @sojisubaddicted!  On a similar note, I think the hard work of our actors/film makers/staff/etc. should also be respected and appreciated.  This reminds me of a request made by our dear actor back in 2009 during the NYAFF... at about 6.12 of this video... he light heartily tells the audience that the film industry worldwide to include Korea is having a difficult time so to please abstain from downloading movies... to please come out to the theaters instead.  Just as the Fans who spend their time creating the wonderful videos/artwork... our actors pour their heart and soul in their movies/dramas.  ^_^

PS... @sojisubaddicted, I was thinking the same thing... 'any or bad news is good news' thought too... but then I see what is happening to Park Yoo-Chun right now... Wow, he hasn't even gone to court and the media and public has already indicted him.  That kind of bad news is a death sentence to any actor's career.  Luckily the worst our actor has experienced is being called out for wearing a 'hilariously terrible' outfit during a photo shoot. :lol:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kittiya Kantasirikul said:

I feel uncomfortable for this news >>

it's all over Twitter. I don't know what exactly they want. Discredit / ashame / or whatever but these pics are from many years ago. Why they come to be a topic now!! :(:(:( 

BTW I don't think it's horrible at all but it's seem like to be art. For me what ever SJS is wearing >> He can make it cool coz he born to be a model. :):) 

Hi Kittiya ahhh...........these photos are not recent? Oh, thanks for the info. So, why it's a topic again now, huh? I guess this time, where the original news came from is updating the feed to highlight links ...the reason why it's coming out again now. I couldn't agree with you more - it's an ART especially in terms of fashion.  It's an application of design and natural beauty to clothing ... They say that :  there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, those who know how to see beauty can usually see something of beauty in it. Coco Chanel once said: "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different" - :P

• Like 3