So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

According to the notice posted on 51K in front of the mailbox, 51K, from September 3 to September 11, the office will be closed. Our SJS must give his staffs a break after all hard working days due to his tour. My good hearted man!

11218681_1649441031970071_65616035602865

Again, people cannot resist comparing his eyes to the scholar Yuan Li Huang whose portrait was printed on the 1000W bill.

6a010536fa9ded970b01a511999b3b970c-pi

11202104_1649341568646684_77285820693759

Come on, even in historical costume, my man is far more handsome than Sir YLH, lol, plus a very sexy jaw :lol::lol::lol:

3067770982_d3aadce3.jpg

(Cd Sojisubar)

• Like 4

The Throne/Sado VIP premiere is scheduled for September 8. I sincerely hope that he'll attend and show up at the photo wall being one of the important supporting cast in the movie and friends with director.

Another great news for The Throne is that it was chosen as the Korean candidate for the Academy Awards' best foreign language film next year, a Seoul-based film council said on September 2.

"The Throne is based on Korean history, but it was well made to arouse a universal feeling that can also appeal to foreigners," the Korea Film Council said.

The movie will hit local theaters on Sept. 16.

The Academy Awards picks the best foreign language film out of five final candidates during an annual ceremony held in Los Angeles every February. So far, no Korean movie has received nomination for the category since the award was launched in 1929.

Source

from soompi news

So Ji Sub to Make Surprise Appearance on Upcoming Historical Film “Sado”

Actor So Ji Sub will be making a surprise cameo on the upcoming historical film “Sado” (also known as “The Throne“).

He will be playing the role of Jeongjo, who has witnessed the death of his father, Sado (Yoo Ah In). His role is crucial in the film as it ties the tragic stories of his past generations, starting from his grandfather’s (Song Kang Ho).

From the released stills, you can sense Jeongjo’s mournful atmosphere.

*skipped the stills

So Ji Sub commented, “I valued the importance of the role rather than its screen-time. I chose this film because of the good script, but I did worry whether or not I would do well. I had a great time filming, and I would love to work with the director again if I get the chance.”

The director of this film, Lee Joon Ik, complimented So Ji Sub, saying, “His presence in ‘Sado’ is unforgettable. Jeongjo only appears in three scenes throughout the entire movie but he plays a crucial role. I wanted to cast So Ji Sub, and he decided to film the movie with no appearance fee. So Ji Sub filmed the movie with a sincere heart and he never let his guard down during the shoot,” and thanked him.

Meanwhile, this new historical film is slated to premiere on September 16.

Source (1)

Thanks for all the updates. i_f36.png?t=20140803

Btw @sugarmay did you actually go to FMs in Japan? I kind of got the feeling that you were there, I guess based on the logo you put on some pics.

• Like 3

Thank you soooo much for amazing updates dear @willenette & @mathi :wub::wub:

Here's another images from DC gallery

viewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bcc

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks for sharing this images BUT IDK why I can't view them  or is it just me? :(

Ooops...sorry dear friend...I've made mistake...I had copied the url from DC and pasted here  without posted in image share before...I've already fixed it hope you can see now. :D

• Like 1

According to the notice posted on 51K in front of the mailbox, 51K, from September 3 to September 11, the office will be closed. Our SJS must give his staffs a break after all hard working days due to his tour. My good hearted man!

Again, people cannot resist comparing his eyes to the scholar Yuan Li Huang whose portrait was printed on the 1000W bill.

Come on, even in historical costume, my man is far more handsome than Sir YLH, lol, plus a very sexy jaw :lol::lol::lol:

(Cd Sojisubar)

Dear @Mathi thank you soooo much for all the updates. 7 days ! I hope Sojisub ssi can also use that time to rest with his family especially his mom. I remembered read his old interview  (2004)

Q : What is your wish or your plan for the future ?

A : Being with my mom for long time

Good man...:wub: ...that's why I can't stop loving him

Mathi, do you know the 51K address ? I want to sent him a birthday present by post. Please share to me...thank you so much before

Here's a new video from 51SoKingdom channel : 

• Like 3

My dear @sojisubaddicted, so nice of you to think of his birthday present in early of September!

This is the current address on 51k.com:

51K address

259-12 NONHYEON-DONG, GANGNAM-GU, SEOUL

KOREA 135-010

Tell: 02.3443.0051

Fax: 02.3445.0510

Email: info@51k.co.kr

There is the famous 51 in his office telephone and fax number :P

On 02/09/2015, the day people released his images as King Jeongjo in Sado, He was the number one on integrated search :)

11990597_1649341425313365_57360817658608

Welcome back my dear Innerchild! Miss you!!! :w00t: Thank you for the awesome news!

Definitely I'm looking forward to see him on the 8th of September :lol:

tumblr_nscey4C4WA1rwkly9o4_250.gif

(info and gift cd to owners)

• Like 3

Thank you soooo much for amazing updates dear @willenette & @mathi :wub::wub:

Here's another images from DC gallery

viewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bcc

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks for sharing this images BUT IDK why I can't view them  or is it just me? :(

Ooops...sorry dear friend...I've made mistake...I had copied the url from DC and pasted here  without posted in image share before...I've already fixed it hope you can see now. :D

Hi sujisubaddicted, thanks a lot, dear..... :P

Actors' salary this year

photo630408.jpg

Curiosity rose for actors' pay after actresses' pay was released last month. We've updated the ranks from highest paid actors to the lowest.

According to studies, the gap between actors and actresses isn't that large. In case of the actors, they are more highly paid as they have a strong fan base all over the world. The prices of actors continuously rise but the actresses fill in the gaps with fashion and beauty advertisements. After actors make it big with dramas, they make more money off extracurricular events such as foreign fan meetings and such so they make extra profits.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Irreplaceable Hallyu King

Other top class actors are just about the same. Things don't change just because someone wasn't successful or successful. It all depends on how famous you are in the Hallyu world.

So Ji-sub starred in "Ghost - Drama" 2 years ago and was paid 80 million won per episode during "Master's Sun". He gets paid as much because he has his own color and pulls off every character to the best of his abilities.

photo630409.jpg

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

Guest sugarmay

Thanks for your all sharing my dear:)
@mathi Woooo!! my dearest! Thanks for amazing & sweet poem..I love it absolutely!! 
"Hammock hot guy babe!!" haha:w00t:

@innerchild sweet dear,Thanks always for your nice sharing!
Yes,I had great opportunities to share our precious moments with SJS
at Kobe,Tokyo in Japan..Good for me on my holiday ,also I met my friends (Absolutely SJS fans as well) ^^
Many International fans from China or Taiwan,Korea( etc?) joined FMs this year too.^^
Wish a lot of fangirls would have chance to enjoy FM with our SJS !!

Good weekend beautiful ladies here!:P 

s3m_zpsfqhjou0k.gif

ss_zpseiluj5hd.gif

KISS SCENES in ROAD NUMBER ONE

How hard it worked?

47121_zpse3e597f3.jpg

My dear friends,

Recently, actor So Jisub, in his twin song SO GANZI Black and White, mentioned his haters. The other day, killing my time while waiting for a flight back home, I was lost in a haters’ world. Some of you might surprise to hear such words. They do exist and reached their peak when they freely gave sarcastic comments on his drama Road Number One. They really inspired me to do the opposite.  

Road Number One is one of SJS’s best dramas which loyal fans never get bored to watch and discuss. There are many things to talk indeed. Today, please allow me to bring back to you a few romantic scenes in which fans have admired him as the great actor and as the man to desire.

0647120e22c729176059f3ed.jpg

Kiss scene – how hard it worked?

A few years ago, the Hollywood hero Harrison Ford , a veteran, shared that he regretted his only kiss with the female lead was cut from a movie. At 70 years of age, he still wanted to show the charm of an onscreen kiss.

My man So Jisub, after performance in Road Number One drama, despite the low rating in his own country, became the true hero in fans' eyes, not only because the character Lee Jang-woo was so awesome but also of his amazing romantic scenes.

A nice fan wrote on her blog: "Every female viewer wants to be kissed by SJS!" (I bet SJS's haters sure wanted to protest this statement. But that's their own business, right?) Here I am, breathlessly agree with her "Me too!!!!"

First of all, we need to add a beautiful girl next to him to complete the scene. She was Kim Ha-neul, the talented actress.

54882203201004032241121956579390-1.jpg

Lady Kim is called as Sky by her dear fans. Sky is the meaning from her name Ha-neul in Hangul. During 6 months working hard on set, she made Soo-yeon character alive as a young beautiful doctor whose strong mind, tenderness and her undying love for Jang-woo were unforgettable!

Should I say a part from SJS's love ones in his private life, she was the luckiest girl on earth? Why? To sum up all the kisses onscreen plus behind the scenes, she was the champion in receiving his REAL KISSES. Some of us were born under a lucky star!

201005261333203_P.jpg

Got together in January, 2010, after all preparing, the couple were filmed romantic scenes first. What's a challenge!

In fact, they were not totally strangers. Miss Kim debuted as a model for STORM at the same time with SJS, a young boy back in 1997

skysonick.jpg

She also was the MC handed him Award Trophies at two different Award Ceremonies in 2008 and 2009. However, both of them are introvert so the chance to KNOW each other seemed limited. So, to act as a couple deeply in love required a lot of effort from both side.

An article regarding their kissing:

So Ji-seob and Kim Ha-neul’s kiss

July 30, 2010 9:33 AM

The two actors never had this many kissing scenes before in any of their previous TV dramas.

50864896_hon3.jpg

Getting into character for a kissing scene was easy but getting out was another matter...

The show teaser for “Road No. 1” showed a brief kissing scene between So Ji-seob and Kim Ha-neul, which created a buzz. Their romance blossoms in the first episode of the show but then the war breaks out, separating the two lovers.

tumblr_n2wrwgVXMP1ts1zsio1_400.gif

A touching portrayal of two people who are separated against their will due to the war. Fighting back tears, Kim Ha-neul embraces So Ji-seob in one scene.

This particular scene took place on March 26th at an outdoor set in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province. Only a few members of the production crew were present during the shoot. The female staff members wondered if So Ji-seob and Kim Ha-neul were secretly having a relationship after seeing how intense they were in the kissing scenes. The entire staff fell silent as the emotional scene was shot with only the two actors.

As the highlight of “Road No. 1” this romantic scene was beautifully portrayed by the actors and shot wonderfully. But the actual shoot was a different experience. The plume of pollen in the scene was created by blowing dust into the set, making it hard to breathe for everyone on the set including the actors. Whenever the director gave the cut signal, everybody would start sneezing. Kim Ha-neul was bitten by a mite during this shoot, which left a red welt on her skin.

In Director Lee Jang-soo’s own words, he wanted to recreate a “war drama that was like a romantic drama and a romantic drama that was like a war” and that idea is visually depicted in the kissing scene between Jang-woo (actor So Ji-seob) and Soo-yeon (actress Kim Ha-neul). To get away from Tae-ho (actor Yoon Kye-sang), Soo-yeon hides in a cotton gin factory where she has a passionate kiss with Jang-woo that shows how desperately she wants to be with him.

“It was a challenging scene to shoot because my character Soo-yeon is so much in love with Jang-woo but they both know they won’t be able to see each other for a long time,” said Kim Ha-neul. She added, “But So Ji-seob was terrific to work with and that made things easier to perform my scenes.” So Ji-seob also complimented his costar by saying, “She instantly got into character as Soo-yeon for that scene so I was able to easily slip into my character.”

201005-19-15-17481_1274254337XUAF.gif

Meanwhile, the mission to destroy Yeongchon Bridge ends in a failure in episode 4, forcing the villagers including Soo-yeon to flee to the south as the North Korean forces move in. Jang-woo also heads to Busan where he is reunited with Soo-yeon but they are followed by Tae-ho who is hot on their heels. So Jang-woo and Soo-yeon duck into a cotton gin factory at the last minute.

In the fierce struggle to win the war and survive, viewers can watch the dramatic reunion between Jang-woo and Soo-yeon in episode 4, which will air on July 1st at 9:55 PM.

tumblr_n2wrwgVXMP1ts1zsio6_400.gif

** Both spoiler's contents are a bit "sensitive"...*cough*... So, if you are a shy fan, please skip them! Thank you!!!

I did give much thought before doing this piece. I don’t know Sky (Actress Kim Ha-neul), so, if I dare to imagine her inner thoughts here, I might upset Skyers (her lovely fans). However, after all, Miss Beautiful Kim Ha-neul is a girl like any other girls on earth with the same passions, same dreams and hopes in daily life. But she’s special in a way – she a famous girl who co-worked with our SJS in many intimate scenes.

Once in SJS’s arms, experienced SJS’s kisses, she must feel his charm. Even just a bit, she must be attracted to him – the dream man of millions ladies around the world.

My dear friends, I guess it would be a thrill to be in her spot. That’s the reason why I’m bringing you this post.

With love!

Sunday 06/09/2015

** Please regard purple letters as Soo-yeon's thoughts!

Road Number One 2010

Kiss Scenes Diary

Kim Ha-neul

RoadNo1E2019.jpg

Today we’ll film a kiss scene in the wood. I’m a bit nervous…

Okay, I’m so nervous, lol…

It’s not like I’ve never kissed any male lead in the past few years but because the scene is so hard to do:

** Soo-yeon loved Jang-woo, yet she could not leave her very ill brother and her little sister who definitely needed her.

** Soo-yeon didn’t want to run away with Jang-woo, yet, without him her life would be empty.

What's a dilemma to portray in a few minutes!

And there is … him.

I first met him in 1997 while modelling for STORM. We were all rookies. He was a very good looking boy. Time flies, the boy of the old good day has turn into one of the best actors, full of charisma. I used to hand him golden trophies in two Award Ceremonies. But this seem not help much to act this love scene.

The staffs are all ready to film, with only SJS and I today in this kiss scene. Standing next to SJS, I realize he looks so good in the uniform, so tall and all.

roadno.1.e01.100623.hdtv.x264.720phan.avi_001865065.jpg

In a second, I feel that I’m Soo-yeon whose heart belongs to him only. Then the story begins…

Action

Jang-woo rushes to the cottage, he wants me to run away with him, leaving all troubles behind us, family, war, wounded people… His grab on my wrist is as firm as his mind but I try to escape. I have my own responsibilities right now. So sorry Jang-woo ah! I run from him and stumble on the ground, tears cloud my eyes. Again and again, he’s trying to catch me.

A part of me wants to run back to Jang-woo. Just now his warm skin on mine feels like heaven. On the other hand, the images of my brother vomiting blood and his heart stop beating seem give my legs some strength to run forward.

But Jang-woo does not give up that easily, he catches me, both rolling on the dirt. He lays on the top of me, no way to escape. But that not the reason I’m staring at him, breathless. His eyes are full of agony, his face is tan and thinner. I really didn’t pay much attention to the man I love.

"Do you know you're my entire world? Please tell me. Tell me I'm your entire world as well!" He said. His voice is shaking. His hands, his body are trembling in emotion.

(Oh man, SJS, you are the best actor! Jang-woo's pain touches my heart).

His breaths are warm on my face.

(So fresh with mint from mouth freshener before the scene)

Two years apart, even been informed that he was death suddenly rush to my mind. Right now he’s alive and close at my side. This moment with him is so precious… As if feel the same, Jang-woo leans down and kisses me.

t393305.jpg

Forget the war, forget the gun fight nearby, forget all troubles ... All my plans crumb to dust the second his lips meet mine...

His body’s on mine. This stranger, this handsome man’s in a position can make any girl blushed. Of course I don’t feel heavy. Well, the truth is both Me and the Soo-yeon in Me paralysed under the powerful hot kiss. The directors said let’s be true to our feelings at any moment. What else’s to do here when I close my eyes, sharing the same breath with him? SJS, or Jang-woo, kisses me urgent and passionate and I kiss him back in the same level. So sweet!

My Goodness, at the back of my mind this small voice echoes: where is the Cut sound from the director? Suddenly I realize there is no sound around us. Later my manager told me they were all speechless, enchanted by our acting. The only sound here is our ragged breathing from the hardship.

201006241000532_P.jpg

"Cut"

Thank you Director!

We’ve done our best in this shot. However, the director wants us to change our kissing position from lying on the dirt to kneeling, not because it’s a no good scene but somehow a too real and raw love scene seems too much for TV. This time, I'm the one who kisses Jang-woo first.

Then, we’ve done it again.

54882203201006221007093873601067-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_n2wrwgVXMP1ts1zsio2_400.gif

44.jpg

46.jpg

Mr SJS and I, both act in this romantic scene but feel like a war scene. I’m exhausted and got many bruises on my skin. Mr SJS seems not in better state. I don’t know how much viewers like our drama. Pray it turns out good!

At the end of the day, I secretly note to myself: I’ve actually experienced the best kisses from SJS.

Indeed, he’s So Ganzi in everything.

SubSkyers File

Sub (So Jisub) + Sky (Kim Ha-neul) + a897d455970bd0393850931865dc1ddb.jpg= SubSkyers

Born: 2010, during Road Number One drama was aired

Home: Kim Ha-neul Soompi Thread

Characters: Loyal, nice, fun, creative...

Food: Dreams and Hopes

Best skills: Analysis anything related to SubSky

Since sailing, SubSky shippers have enjoyed great fun. Many of SubSkyers became excellent detectives in their own world.

Are you curious of them?

Well, please check the 2 minutes poster making clip:

** I myself was like: Nice clip!

** However, on detective mode, SubSkyers observed:

r71t.jpg

** @mOuse: Look at the position of his legs and how she's facing him!

** @thephample: Sitting in a couple manner toward each other... kkk

The legs' position shouldn't be ignored at any time, right? Another girl pointed out: He had a habit of hanging his leg on her...

1282813468-road-no1-1_zps96bafb64.jpg

Or "haha, how many legs they have?" (@greenhotchilipeper)

53333159.png

Each interview for Road Number One was read carefully. In the wrap up party, when actor SJS stated the most memorable scene was his kiss scenes, needless to say how thrill our dear SubSkyers. Their interpretation: The man had to feel something toward their beautiful Sky.

Then later, in the Wowow event which took place at a ...hospital (since many of them were hurt and had to go to the hospital during filming), Sky said "Even if adds up the kiss scene of all works which I appeared so far ... Kiss scene of Road No.1 is so many ."

wschd.jpg

Many of fans swore that SJS blushed hearing this.

My dear friends, I've enjoyed many interesting stories from SubSkyers but unfortunately we really don't have time to swim along with them all the way long. Each piece showed their love to Sky and also their kind concerns to our man SJS. Thank you SubSkyers!

Before I bid them "Bon voyage!" this is another colour of a true SubSkyer:

@blueskiezgurl: Hey, the fabric of their outfits seem to be the same texture...

247789607678419723.jpgms366031303.jpg

Road Number One 2010

Kiss Scenes Diary

Lee Jang-woo

Tae-ho is hot at our heels. Soo-yeon and I are trying to find a place to hide. Actually, I’m not scare to him but he stubbornly accuses Soo-yeon as a spy for the North after the Yeongchon Bridge ambush. I would never let him harm her by any mean. Never! She is as gentle and kind and beautiful as an angel.

Keep holding her small hand, I pull her toward her little clinic.

Heck! The front door is locked.

No time to waste. We rush to the house next door. Once get inside, I realize it’s a cotton gin factory. But it seems not safe enough. If Shin Tae-ho keeps searching, soon he’ll find out this place. My instinct guides me to the tiny alley between the factory and her clinic. We jam in there just in time to hear his approaching.

Picture58-1.png

He’s not the team leader for nothing. I bet he “smells” that we’re just around. Hey Tae-ho, I know you’re standing silently at the other side of the fence, as patient as a cat waiting for a fool little mice comes out of his hideout. But you couldn’t stand there forever, could you?

Right when I thought we’re safe, my pencils box happens to drop on the ground. The sound of it seems too loud in the mute atmosphere. We’re so busted!

But I couldn’t bring myself to care that much because suddenly, I found myself nose to nose with the girl I've craved to be with for a long long time.

Picture59-1.png

Her trembling body press to mine in this too narrow space. So thrill to feel her heartbeat against my chest, her sweet breathings on my face. Her beautiful eyes are shining on me with love, with worries for our unpredictable future in the tragic war. I stare at her lips, mesmerized.

roadno1_021.jpg

I would never exchange anything in the world to this moment kissing your soft lips Soo-yeon ah…

tumblr_n2wrwgVXMP1ts1zsio3_400.gif

Don’t know how long we’ve been kissing in the alley. Happy time is always short! We really hang Tae-ho out there to dry.

rn1t.jpg

He must have left the place while we were breathlessly sharing the sweet kiss. However, we shouldn’t go back to the clinic too soon, just in case. Cotton is everywhere in the factory making perfect fluffy white beds. We plant ourselves on one of them, having some peace at last.

In my arms, Soo-yeon is unusual quiet. Gently pull her on the top of me, I observe: Her fair skin still blushed from the kiss, the dark eyes seem trouble.

** I have to leave at 6pm. Soo-yeon ah, are you alright?

Without a word she hugs me tight. I sigh.

** Right, young lives can be taken any day in the war. I’ll try to survive. Trust me, I’ll live no matter what.

My beautiful girl smiles and gives me a little kiss. Oh, I wish I could read her mind when she slowly moves her lips to kiss my jaw and lingers there for a moment… My body suddenly feels warm.The blood in my veins runs faster. I want to cry when I've realized her intention. She wants more sweet memories between us. She wants to dedicate her all to me in this one day.

My lady, what have I done to deserve your love?

I roll over to face Soo-yeon clearly. My girl looking up at me, eyes intense. Her smile is the best encouragement I’ve seen before I’m drowned in the burning passion taking her in.

Picture62-1.png

Soo-yeon ah, thank you my love!

Pot%2526Tulips.jpgPot%2526Tulips.jpgPot%2526Tulips.jpg

So Jisub

I’m trembling here. Really. Another shot for this … scary kiss scene.

55310624-1278489964-phim-han-canh-nong-5

Road Number One theme is about the real war, real love and loss. Therefore all acting is required real and raw. Either the kisses.

I read somewhere fans wondered what’s in his mind when an actor had done those passionate kisses onscreen. Well, how much warm would you feel when you have to kiss a stranger? No matter how professional one is, between a man and a woman, skinship sometime is very… uncomfortable.

Likes now…

They have me … shirtless in this scene. The heater indeed saves us from freezing in the cold weather. As usual, the staffs crowded above us. Yeah, we (Jang-woo and Soo-yeon characters) are laying on the ground, entwine on a medical cotton bed where the soldier will have his happiest moment with his long lost sweetheart.

roadno1.jpg

This is the third time I kiss her a “passionate” deep kiss because we have to film in several different angles. 20 pairs of eyes are watching us, voice recorder and all. Yet, I’m doing things people prefer enjoying in private. An actor has no choice, right?

The director yells “Action”

I close my eyes, taste her lips again.

2z9l2cn.gif

I’m Jang-woo. I love my Soo-yeon to death. I take her in for the first time in my life, the most romantic moment. Who knows when we can meet again?

tumblr_n2wrwgVXMP1ts1zsio4_400.gif

Too much for a real kiss! My mouth totally controls hers. My body is on her. So sorry Lady Kim for my heavy weight! So sorry I kiss you as if there is no tomorrow! Ah, come on, why does the director still keep going? My ears are ready for his precious “Cut” which seems never come.

It sounds strange but these kisses pain me. I try hard to concentrate on the kiss. I'm working right now, for crying out loud. But I miss my ex while kissing this beautiful co-star. I remember my real happy time with my ex-girlfriend. In the real life, I’d never been the one who pull back. I kissed till both of us breathless. My girl was small. She was on tip toe kissing me. How cute!

tumblr_m9uwlmi6aR1qmc07eo1_1280.jpg

She would never complain even if sometime my aggressive might bother her. I frowned each time regarding her diet. Her 43kg against 73kg of mine. Then each time she pinched my chest and joked "Hey hottie, share me some of your hot meat here hihi..." I love you, although we no longer walk on the same path. Please, my lovely girl, wherever you are, don’t go on too much diet…

“Cut”

I pull back and shift my weight off Lady Kim immediately. Our lips are wet from the kiss. She smiles.

Do you think Jang-woo and Soo-yeon are about to quit the cotton bed? Nope. Only to change a bit in position, next filming, Jang-woo will kiss both Soo-yeon’s neck and lips for at least 10 minutes then hug her close in his sleep with a satisfied smile on his face …

30f5b8b1472b3314092302c7.jpg

It’ll be long before the break from these “passionate” kissing scenes… huhu...

Lee Jang-woo fighting!!!

The popular YouTube is where SJS's fans around the world have a good chance to communicate to each other. Three weeks ago, after enjoying Cola Baby Bottle song

** chikoneko11 wrote: sigh... I'll probably never get over him...

** Full of sympathy, xoxoprincessxoxo1000 went: Same cries

Non-fans might think: Is it too much for loving this one man? Right now, if scientists successfully invent a cure for SJS's fangirls in order to set their mind free from Mr Charming So, they would be rich sooner or later.

Well well well, I hate to be the one who breaks the news for these non-fans: The scientists might be not as rich as they want because the problem is: How many of us would want to take the cure?

Your being fills my life with sweet dreams, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, saranghaeyo!!!!!

1792539ag22jy05j0_marsss71.gif?type=w620

(Al photos, gifts and clips credit to owners)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

Soompi News

Moon Geun Young Talks Playing So Ji Sub’s Mother in “Sado”

Moon-Geun-Young3.jpeg

Actress Moon Geun Young was recently featured in an interview with KBS 2TV‘s “Entertainment Weekly” during which she talked about her new film “Sado” along with co-stars Song Kang Ho, Jun Hye Jin, and Yoo Ah In.

During the interview, Moon Geun Young opens up about taking on her first role as a mother. “The boy who is playing my son greeted me [when we first met] saying, ‘Hello Mother.’ And I thought, ‘I can’t believe I’m [playing] a mother at this age.’”

When asked about the actor So Ji Sub who will be playing her son as an adult, Moon Geun Young says, “Honestly, I told the director in the beginning that I didn’t want to [work with So Ji Sub].”

She continued, “I wanted to meet So Ji Sub sunbae through a romantic film, so I didn’t want our first meeting to be as his mother. It was a little upsetting.”

Meanwhile, “Sado” is a historical film slated to premiere on September 16.

Are you looking forward to see Moon Geun Young and So Ji Sub in this movie together?

** Last year FM  [smitten]

11821905_439900612885185_897588756_n.jpg
(Picbi.com)
Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Soompi News

Moon Geun Young Talks Playing So Ji Sub’s Mother in “Sado”

Actress Moon Geun Young was recently featured in an interview with KBS 2TV‘s “Entertainment Weekly” during which she talked about her new film “Sado” along with co-stars Song Kang Ho, Jun Hye Jin, and Yoo Ah In.

During the interview, Moon Geun Young opens up about taking on her first role as a mother. “The boy who is playing my son greeted me [when we first met] saying, ‘Hello Mother.’ And I thought, ‘I can’t believe I’m [playing] a mother at this age.’”

When asked about the actor So Ji Sub who will be playing her son as an adult, Moon Geun Young says, “Honestly, I told the director in the beginning that I didn’t want to [work with So Ji Sub].”

She continued, “I wanted to meet So Ji Sub sunbae through a romantic film, so I didn’t want our first meeting to be as his mother. It was a little upsetting.”

Meanwhile, “Sado” is a historical film slated to premiere on September 16.

Are you looking forward to see Moon Geun Young and So Ji Sub in this movie together?

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing this here. Well, I hope they could get to work together again in the future & as what she said in a romance project. It's fine since SJS's role is just a cameo in that movie.:P

• Like 3

Moon Geun Young's recent interview in "The Throne" is full of cuteness!

Perhaps the time would come one day when she gets to romance So Ji Sub in a project.

This interview shows how much appeal he has despite making a cameo appearance in the movie. :wub:

Hello my friends,

I don't know if this piece of info is important. Recently SJS's profile on Wikipedia has been updated some extra information. Regarding his religion, before they put "None". New update:

So_Ji-sub.jpg

Born(1977-11-04) November 4, 1977 (age 37)
Seoul, South Korea
Other namesSoh Ji-sup
OccupationActor, rapper
Years active1995–present
Agent51K (Korea)
ATN Entertainment (China)
Religion

Buddhism

This is the special way Buddhists greeting each other or show their respect to Gods. Hope he always has a peace of mind wherever he is. Old photo in 2010:

20100817pyh49th.jpg

** An article with a bit more details referred Oh My God:

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah Drama Still Waiting For A Start Date

BY Julie Jones | Sep 01, 2015 03:18 PM EDT

shin-min-ah-and-so-ji-sub.jpg?w=600

Viewers are ready to see them play a couple of friends. And So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah are ready to act as friends who encourage each other to diet and live a healthier life. But so far, their upcoming drama "Oh My God" does not have a start date.

On Sept. 1 it was announced that the drama would air in December. But later the same day that start date turned out to be an unfounded rumor.

KBS representatives told the Korean media outlet Naver TV that the start date was still being negotiated.

"The scheduling of 'Oh My God' is still in discussion. Nothing has been confirmed as of now."

Neither star is committed to another project at the moment, so it's not a matter of fitting drama filming into their schedules.

Shin Min Ah's last films were the 2014 productions "Gyeongju" and "My Love My Bride." She has not appeared in a drama since the 2012 production "Arang and the Magistrate" with Lee Jun Ki.

So Ji Sub only had a cameo in the drama "Warm and Cozy" and another cameo in the film "The Throne." He has been focused on his music lately, releasing several hip-hop songs.

So, it's likely that it's a matter of fitting the drama into the station's schedule. Even without a time slot, the drama's stars ensure that it is anticipated.

In the romantic comedy So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah play lifelong friends. The synopsis makes it sound like they have always been friends and it might take a while to discover that their feelings have perhaps deepened into something more. Dieting is an interesting plot device to bring a couple closer but it could also result in frayed tempers, so there are bound to be complications to overcome.

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah do share some real-life history. And since they both modeled, it might at some point have involved dieting. They had a two-year modeling contract to shoot couple photos for the clothing brand Giordano, providing plenty of opportunities to hang out together. And the contract resulted in some skinship. When they appeared in a 2013 commercial together they shared such a passionate kiss that it provoked comments.

These two actors have proven chemistry. Now all they need is a time slot.

Are you excited about this drama? Let us know.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/95573/20150901/so-ji-sub-and-shin-min-ah-drama-still-waiting-for-a-start-date.htm

• Like 3

Hello my friends,

I don't know if this piece of info is important. Recently SJS's profile on Wikipedia has been updated some extra information. Regarding his religion, before they put "None". New update:

Born(1977-11-04) November 4, 1977 (age 37)
Seoul, South Korea
Other namesSoh Ji-sup
OccupationActor, rapper
Years active1995–present
Agent51K (Korea)
ATN Entertainment (China)
Religion

Buddhism

This is the special way Buddhists greeting each other or show their respect to Gods. Hope he always has a peace of mind wherever he is. Old photo in 2010:

Hi mathi, thanks for sharing about this info.I read that religion in SK has been characterized by a rise of Christianity and a revival of Buddhism. SK characterized by a dominance of Buddhism, Protestantism, and Roman Catholicism. What I know is more of them are Buddhist.But, there is a very large population of Koreans who have no religion at all. Many Koreans are not religious.:P

Yoo Ah In Compliments “Sado” Co-Stars So Ji Sub and Moon Geun Young

Actor Yoo Ah In recently sat down at a cafe in Seoul for an interview to talk about his upcoming movie “Sado.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

About So Ji Sub who plays his son King Jeongjo, “He plays my son, yet he’s so much more handsome than his father. I’m quite impressed. I’m grateful he makes a much better son compared to his father.”

The movie “Sado” will open on September 16 in Korea.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Happy Hump day!!:P
Fighting,ladies!
@mathi  Thank you for keeping going this thread actively,also  your great works always sweetie:wub:

Thank you my dearest @sugarmay for saving me from this hump day !!! :lol: Love your picture here honey!!!:wub:

Also thanks dear Willenette for your nice updates now and then! :)

Dear @cutie_let_let I'm so happy with the great news my dear friend!!! Thank you! df.png

I believe our Sugarmay always brings me luck icon24.gif. A few minutes before, there was this update from Sojisubar:

News News News

OMG has confirmed to be aired in November!!

11954673_1651359925111515_60491716257197

Broadcast: November

Director: Jin Hengshuo (who made a top-rated TV series in 2012)

Theme: Health, Healing and Romantic comedy

So Jisub will be a devil-like Kim Young-ho, a handsome fitness rich trainer (Oh my God, really??!!)

Shin Mina is a lawyer in a law firm. Because of fatal injuries, although the chaebol 2 generations, but had a hard time, and turned again.

My dear SJS's lovers. have a nice day!!!

048.gif

Edited by mathi
  • Like 5

Sado and So Jisub

King Yeongjo's part about 15 minutes but fathers played a part (not all of it was SJS acting) rise a number of media objections. Everyone wants SJS, I guess :D People also revealed there's an old style dancing performed by our SJS. :sweatingbullets:

Don't know how long we will get to see his cameo role because this is a movie, not a free aired TV series like Warm and Cosy. 

Some blur photos from the Sado premier last night. The tall man in denim jacket, wearing hat at the back of the photos is our concern, not the baby boy here of course :phew: :lol:

11144897_308089749366005_419162859373812

11986523_308089756032671_324397773752296

12003864_308089769366003_296151213396020

(Cr via Sojisubfanatics)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Dear @cutie_let_let I'm so happy with the great news my dear friend!!! Thank you! df.png

So Jisub will be a devil-like Jin Ronghao, a handsome fitness rich trainer (Oh my God, really??!!)

You're welcome! This is my first time posting here. Hehe~ But I've loved uri Soganji since TMS and I'm really really excited on his upcoming drama.^_^

And well, we already know that he's super handsome. I wonder how he's gonna portray this devil-like role, ...anticipating! ^_^

• Like 5