So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

The other day when dear @sugarmay appeared on the thread sharing her gift and SJS's beautiful pictures, I know there's a promising future for the thread :rolleyes:. Hey Sugarmay, @sojisubaddicted, good on you my girls, your homemade SJS's arts sure bring wonderful colours to our thread. Please keep up good work dears! :lol:

Ahem... actually... Sugarmay, sweetie ^_^, I hope you don't mind when I ask for a favor :P. I found this picture as a summary of our SJS's timeline till 2012. My dear friend, when you have spare time, when you're really really free, could you please create for the recent years? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:.I'm very bad with technique though...

Ahhh... so sorry to bother you by this online order :huh:, please forgive me - your first customer B)!!! Thank you sweetie!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Posted Image

(credit to owner)

I'm running away before you find me annoying :lol::lol::lol:

:im5::im5::im5:

Edited by mathi
  • Like 3

Guest sugarmay

The other day when dear @sugarmay appeared on the thread sharing her gift and SJS's beautiful pictures, I know there's a promising future for the thread :rolleyes:. Hey Sugarmay, @sojisubaddicted, good on you my girls, your homemade SJS's arts sure bring wonderful colours to our thread. Please keep up good work dears! :lol:

Ahem... actually... Sugarmay, sweetie ^_^, I hope you don't mind when I ask for a favor :P. I found this picture as a summary of our SJS's timeline till 2012. My dear friend, when you have spare time, when you're really really free, could you please create for the recent years? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:.I'm very bad with technique though...

Ahhh... so sorry to bother you by this online order :huh:, please forgive me - your first customer B)!!! Thank you sweetie!!! :lol::lol::lol:

(credit to owner)

I'm running away before you find me annoying :lol::lol::lol:

Hi dearest here! 

Thank you for your hard works, all sweetest here!

@mathi….Ah,my sweetest dear mathi!!!

OMG,You’re calling me,right? ^^

Why are you so sweet ,dear??? XD XD XD

Absolutely my pleasure! I’m here to rush your order lovely! XD

Sorry but I’m a bit unsure if it’s the proper timeline???

Anyway…I’ll bring,and Hope you like this! XD

Always Thank you for your tenderness,and warmth,mathi.

Looooooooooooooooooooove <3

Also Please Keep posting your colors,honey..Fighting<3
1_zps8wjp2xjx.jpg

@sugarmay, you are so sweet!!!!

Please catch them honey, I'm blowing kisses toward you

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Oh my God, amazing work in such a short time! My dear girl, this is how I look when see your beautiful art Posted Image

My wish comes true! Thank you so much sweetie! :wub: You must be a relative of our dear Old Santa Claus! :lol:

Okay, my turn, actually this "colour" is borrowed from the other website :phew:, not mine indeed :P

The smiling SJS from Esquire Magazine

11329830_1605798703000971_66206012469582

Man, you are more than good with those long legs :w00t::w00t::w00t:

(from Sojisubar)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Hello, all Jisub lovers here...big hug to you
Sorry if recently I can't contribute in this thread. I'm satisfying my ego to spend my leisure time to be dating with our darling, Jisub nim. Ha Ha Ha :lol: 

We Are Dating Now

Yes, these days I watch Jisub's old drama, We Are Dating Now for the first time.

piZap_1430418263349.jpg

And last night,  finally I had finished them.  OMG .... I was soooo emotional seeing the struggle of Gyu In (Sojisub) to won love from Hong Ju (Chae Rim). Fortunately, a happy ending. Gyu In is a very shy guy, introverted, do not have confidence, not good at speaking, but faithful to the end. He choose to succumb to the competition from his rival, Gun U, despite the fact that Hong Ju loved him very much. I was exasperated to see these two. Hong Ju itself, at the beginning  was a very stupid girl, but ultimately she fight tougher for love to Gyu In.

unnamed%208.jpg

I've read Jisub said Gyu In a similar story with him. Does Jisub really like that? If so, is it causing Jisub difficult to get a girlfriend? If so, I'm sure approaching age 40, Jisub would have changed more confident and open. Jisub nim, my dearest ahjeossi, I hope this year you can get true love, whoever she is.

Jisub's appearance there was so adorable. It was drama from years 2000, it means Jisub's age was 23. But he looked soooo young there...just like 19 years old...made me want to pinch his cheeks.

At We Are Dating Now, Jisub also had paired with Choi Yoon Young ( as Chae He) who was sooooooo pretty and sexy. She is very loving Gyu In, but she withdrew after know Gyu In love Hong Ju. I imagined what if they become a really couple. Hahaha...just my imagination.
At this drama, there was also a very funny story of  Kwon Sang Woo ( as Ho Jae ). :lol: Sang Woo in real life is one of  Song Seung Hun and Jisub closest friends, who apparently already been successfully married. Jisub nim, Song Seung Hun nim, fighting !!!

Are they twin brothers ? 

Btw...sometimes I feel that SSH and Jisub nim are really twin brothers whom separated  by an unknown cause. :lol: I often find them wearing the same clothes. Borrowing clothes each other or buy the same clothes? 

8c26b54egw1eja62cv3oij20k00qojtp.jpg

They are also in magazine cover in June 2015, Jisub at Esquire Korea and SSH at Arena.

8c26b54egw1es9s6z1ofyj20i80i8dj7.jpg

• Like 4

What's a lovely presentation about We Are Dating Now! Thank you dear @sojisubaddicted, you've totally made my day! :wub::wub:

This long time friendship between Mr SSH and SJS is really something to admire!

When look at our Jisub on this old photo, I'm like:

Hey, you had two diamond earrings on the same side... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

rayhsiehpeijui:  Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with.  #sojisub #soganji #sonick #songseungheon #bromance #thailand  I love these two!

(cd as tagged)

Happy Friday and a nice weekend all dear friends!!! :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Happy happy Saturday !

Weekend has come, hope all Ji-Sub's fans here will enjoy this beautiful day. One super short clip about Kiki directly seen thousands ppl..hahaha :lol:... everybody seems very miss Jisub-nim. 

I'm not a good writer, can not stringing good words to show my love to our dearest Ji-Sub nim. So I believe a picture can say more. I'm sorry in advance if these pictures have been displayed in this forum. Enjoy our beauty handsomeness Jisub-nim....

so-ji-sub-19.jpg

unnamed%205.jpg

a5c8a069jw1esdio7t0bkj20az0dw0t2_1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

All pics thanks to credit at DC

But from all Jisub's pics, this one is always my favourite...High Cut series

freegifmaker.me_27gKo.gif

Found this funny GIF from Weibo...I think it's from Delicious Proposal..(ah, my next goal is watch Delicious Proposal) Thanks to credit

%20.gif

• Like 4

Anyyeong Jisub's people ! How is your day ? Today, the weather in my place is sooooo hot. But when I watch Jisub on pictures, videos or listen his song, my heart and head feel cool. :lol: ( What a word...is Jisub such a fan or refrigerator or what? ...hahaha...but it's true) . Today I go to deviant.art and found these beautiful fan art pics. Hope you like it.

so_ji_sub_actor_by_galinawatergirl-d2zq3

Credit : Galina Water Girl @deviantartSo_Ji_Sub_facebook_graffiti_by_DeeKay130Credit : Deekay130 @Deviantartso_ji_sub_by_missguard-d8htnia.pngCredit : MissGuard Sojisub Turkey Fanspage @Deviantartsojisub_by_cherylwsq-d57vkdx.jpgCredit : cherylwsq @Deviantartso_ji_sub_by_meyli27-d2yzxf8.jpgCredit : MeyLi27 @DeviantartG___Lonely_Life_by_Pandoraylam.pngCredit : Pandoraylam @Deviantart

• Like 4

FAN MEETING NEWS !

Japan Fan Meeting 2015 will be on August 28 & 30, 2015. Theme for FM 2015 is : "Let's Go Together" .

Here's the news from sojisubar.com ( translated by google) :

2015 SJS event
Japan, Let's go together! (* Estimated other two will be, "Taiwan, Let's go together!", "Shanghai, Let's go together!")
Kobe: Year 2015 8 月 28 日 (周五) Kobe International Hall International Hall (consistent with last year * and Kobe field venue can accommodate about 2,200 people)
Opening: 18:00 / raising of the curtain: 19:00 (estimated)

Tokyo: Year 2015 8 月 30 日 (周日) Nakano Sun Plaza (* can accommodate 2222 people)
First: the opening 12:30 / curtain 13:30 (estimated)
Second: Opening 17:30 / curtain 18:30 (estimated)
(* 11--13 years, three consecutive years in Tokyo on the same day even opened two last year, Kobe + Yokohama National Hall; this year the number of two basic Kobe + Tokyo last two numbers 6,500 flat)
Price: 12,000 yen (including tax, the average price of the audience)
[Kobe 1 field / Tokyo 2 games 3 Get exclusive venue will light sticks]
[Note] 6 / 4-8 is the first member of Japan's official website to make an appointment, according to the previous year, non-members need to wait until after the end of the reservation members, open the Japanese domestic ticket agency before booking. All appointments, ticketing systems are limited in Japan.
[Japan] field member benefits drawn from each field will elect seven groups, each group 30, a total of 210 per Member Graded Japanese official group photo with the Soviet Union.
* So, this welfare FM visual field is pumping another seat number photo? This looks like a lot of FM will Yongzhe Zhao Han.
* Last year, with the richard simmons settled in Fig logo this year is very low-key Jinou Lai Figure ~

FM2015.jpg

Edited by sojisubaddicted
  • Like 3

Happy Sunday everyone ! 

It's the last day in May 2015. Sojisubar.com posted a June calendar wallpaper, you can download and use it in your gadget/computer. 

be6a0b46f21fbe09d78049836e600c338544ade9

but I think I need to make a table calendar for my working table like a fans at weibo did : 

6c6910eejw1enezv7jaozj20jg0qldiy%202.jpg

and a cup for my hobby, drinking coffe :

keep-calm-and-love-so-ganji%201.png

Will I be more productive or creative at work if I make all those lovely stuff ? Or I am going to stare my table and cup in a whole day ? Hahaha...I'm not sure. 

A very super short clip about Kiki has enough for fans making all these cap pics. Jisub nim, it's a red alert for you...fans seem miss you soooo much

4277267f9e2f0708efee9894ec24b899ab01f2d9

9e14c8ea15ce36d3d1e43da43ff33a87eb50b1e7

9f0ea50f4bfbfbed0b4d8aeb7df0f736aec31fab

37bebf096b63f6249dd18b978244ebf81b4ca33c

506bd0c8a786c9171744eeadcc3d70cf3ac75704

• Like 4

Found an old interview at MovieWeek Magazine vol.550 , Oct 2012 from sojisubar.com. Forgive me if it has posted in this thread. 

Movie%20Week%2010%202012%206.jpg

Movie%20Week%2010%202012%203.jpg

Movie%20Week%2010%202012%202.jpg

Movie%20Week%2010%202012%205.jpg

Movie%20Week%2010%202012%204.jpg

The interview translated using google : 

SJS rules "workers" SJS will not lie

SJS said, not lying is his most important tenets. So, I decided to try to believe every word he says. At least he does not look like words and deeds of people.
"After the end of the work, as far as possible not to think it is necessary to put in emptying the mind to other things. If not, then it will be very hard. I'm not very good out of the role before he met at a work, temporarily will Continue think Jiong Tao ( Jisub's role at A Company Man)  lines. 'You, not so alive. interestingly over it. Do not just work hard.' "
"A Company Man" in the pool Jiong Tao is best suited to the mood of loneliness. He had no family, if not more. In the packed crowd crowded subway to work, he did not have contact with anyone. SJS is not difficult to understand such a pool Gordon Road. "And I feel like a person to eat, a person walking, a person basically every day at home. I always Chuaizhuo a resignation." Understand the role, then the speed will quickly digest the story. SJS read the script within a few hours after the decision to star in "workers" was. In this process, the expected difference with the world, SJS did not once think of "Uncle" (2010). In fact, when it comes to SJS for "office worker", "uncle" like automatic keyword followed the same situation a bit difficult to understand. "At first I did not expect, during the shooting, heard the discussion around that easily be compared. Even without that, before also just re-read" Uncle. "Because we have been saying it is. But as long as the film will be watched know, not the same, right? "Of course," A Company Man "and" Uncle "is a completely different movie. If you insist identify similarities, it is estimated only (two films) are the best contemporary actor presents the most awesome action movie of it.
SJS is very suitable action drama actor. He must play a special martial art players love the movie "Only You" (2011) in. Very fit. However, SJS bit different opinions. People say his action drama is "painting", SJS said, "That is the clip art." "I'm pretty clumsy. Action is also very slow. In order to digest the action scenes shot requires repeated practice." Well, looks very handsome SJS should contact their superior physique and innate temperament related. "Really very strange. Even the early debut, I also belong to unpopular typical, over a period of time, it was as the appearance of type actor. From my personal perspective, I hope that a good actor acting are we remember. "
SJS when evaluated as appearance and strength is inversely proportional to the actor acting? It did not look like ah. "Workers" is proof SJS really good actor and gave rise to a new sense of the movie. Even the plot unfold a little rough, but also the effect of a bit scattered moments, says, "Every moment had been a true reflection of the camera lens," SJS impressed me. Has nothing to do with the film's plot lay out, simply just not a shot SJS looks and feels unnatural. "In that case, really lucky. In fact, I think that no matter what role can appear to be 'Lunar' is a problem. Can play the role will be limited." This time the easiest option is to erase their appearance. But sometimes it will be the most wrong choice. SJS also agree on this point. "I do not want to do that. And no effort to deliberately do not look the same. But you want to change the tone of acting. Quit reticent, cold, rarely show emotion, acting with his eyes. Want to play to see lyrical roles."
SJS is pushing a few rules. There are two basic principles. SJS will comply with the agreement, do not lie. "Born less than ten times since late for an appointment, and those (late) are also because they can not avoid. Elementary school at the beginning to 20 years of age are engaged in sports (* swimming), although naturally formed regular habits , or would like to act as early as possible, "his daily itinerary sound simple to make people yawn. "No day went to the company to work shot, if possible, on and staff eat together, go after sports, evening and acquaintances meet like this. Very ordinary life, right? I try not to disrupt this kind of life."
Life strict rules to this extent, and anyone can only focus to himself now. SJS select works when most believe their feelings.
"There are rules for selecting the works. First, you must be interesting. I do not like the sight of too fragmented work. I especially like (description) The main character from start to finish how to work towards the goal of running." So I chose the "workers." "Although we can not say the name works, but I only have a work is only listened to the words of others into contact. The reaction is really not good enough. I am not saying that the choice must be right, but it was considered as very shaken by the words of others good. "On the contrary, their own sense of SJS (selection) when get better response than expected have a lot of work. SJS's face suddenly became clear again. "There are many examples like that. Do not initially wanted to start can get very good response. I have a habit, they usually assume the worst case scenario first. So in order to come up with countermeasures. Are worried over to action." SJS He said he was very slow, very slow. Immediately fulfilled.
Even so, SJS is not a shield others suggest people. Even in terms of SJS is "acting mentor" of the people there. "One after I selected works will go to visit the teacher than to learn acting, explore the direction is more like that way, the teacher will point out the part I did not think from the first call date, for several years. trouble with not figure out where you need to get people to tell, so start to visit the teacher. "Although it is curious, but can no longer ask (details).
As secret things never said one outlet, was not SJS's rules?
SJS one planning agency has been operating for three years. Asked the company's situation, he answered. "I will not do the things I do not know. All I know all the things the company." That moment, I feel SJS suddenly become rigorous president. Perhaps because even feel anything wants to decide according to their own ideas, so it set up a company, right? "Ha ha. Would not think so, right? But not like this. (Making decisions) become more careful. It is fortunate that I am not afraid to take responsibility."
I'm 36 years old and I would like to go to another company if, then, the status of awareness and feel more uneasy. Now, it is fortunate that, by many people's favorite, because I think it prepared and confirm your road is very important, it will set up a company. Popularity can be maintained until when? "So what do you think he is now in a position do?" Does not reach the top. You could fall at any time. Because I'm not the beginning Top Star, so it is clear. I tasted no money sadness, but also know the method to deal with fear. "After a pause, SJS very quietly make a sentence" excessive concerned about their position, always felt precarious, then people will disorders. It will be mad. "
SJS period acting for a living, had concluded. "If the money for the purpose, then, what to do, right? But I do not want that. I do not render real acting, deceiving the audience." So CF do? In fact, I do not feel a lot worse movies full of melancholy SJS and kimchi refrigerator CF in pastel SJS it? "Select CF standard there are reasons of price. Haha. But thanks to the CF, see a lot of (the possibility of). I heavy dark image is very obvious, but a lot of the kind of collapse advertising image perception of it. I do not know It would then like underwear CF. "Hip-hop album release, magazine publishing, operating coffee shops, other activities are SJS than acting like it to do. SJS just want to "play" it as a job. "I really like are, why they do. Becomes an instant work, they will not do it, not in that case, there will be pressure." SJS really as he himself put it, " yes ah. because I will not lie. "

• Like 3

Actor So Jisub in Rough Cut 2008

THE SEXY GANGSTER'S CODE

rough-cut-head-shot-SJS.jpeg

Rough Cut was known as a low budget movie, costing about W1.5 billion. Actor So Jisub decided to forgo his fee and invested in the movies as one of the producers. The movie was very well received from the public. The box office shewn that they earned nearly 5 times fold the original investment. A happy ending for a movie!

Jisub's role in this movie was a bad boy. Yeah, released from Military, backed to the silver screen as the monster Yasha, then this gangster Lee Gang-pae, people wondered were these his right choices? However, it's So Jisub they were talking about. Gangster Lee Gang-pae had fought his way to be a very special villain of all time - he wanted to be an actor. That's where the story began.

Maxmovie.com introduced:

“Here is the gangster, even the boss is afraid of him. He once had a dream of being an actor, but now he has just a hobby of watching movie by himself sometimes. What is left to him is just cruel nature, he is gangster Gang-Pae. He can cut one's life without hesitation, but he doesn't hurt an actor's face, whom he met accidently. Because the actor's face is his life!”…

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/news_read.asp?idx=MI0079163026

Wow, such a promising introduction!

Please check spoiler for a small summary!

Summary by London Korea Film Festival 2015

A gangster who wants to be an actor; an actor more gangster than anything.

Here their paths and lives begin to cross.

Actor Jang Soo-ta is in a bind. His bad temperament causes him to take the fight scenes too seriously on the set of his latest movie; the movie has been put on hold due to the assaults, and no one in the industry wants to play opposite the belligerent actor. As a last resort, he tracks down the gangster asking for his autograph and proposes a part for him.

The gangster, unbeknownst to anyone, has always wanted to be an actor and accepts Soo-ta’s proposition on one condition: The fight scenes must be real. Never one to shy away from any scuffle, the actor agrees. This now becomes the prelude to one of the most intense and fierce shoots in movie history.

A real hero is not afraid of death, of dying in battle.

The gangster comes up from the streets to begin following his dream, the dream of becoming an actor; and driven by pride and an actor’s self esteem, Soo-ta slowly emerges and evolves into becoming what his supporting actor was and still is. This is now the first take, the first round for each man in his new role, his new clothes, his new self.

Who will win the match?

A fight only has one winner, a movie only one hero.

http://www.koreanfilm.co.uk/rough-cut

Rough Cut’s running time is 113 minutes. Let me tell you my ladies, I found myself on the villain’s side even before he transformed from a gangster in to an actor, accidentally.

Man in black

He dressed simple in black shirt, black suit. However, that were not what people afraid of him. The way he walked or spoke, how his sharp eyes falling on people, everything was holding an overwhelm power.

Once day, entering a karaoke room to see a famous actor for his autograph, he sent chill down people’s spines:

Eyes that talk louder than speak. He was a dangerous gangster in full flesh and soul who was always in control and wary.

My dear friend, you won’t get to see the cute handsome So Jisub here, but the scruffy sexy man.

He’s sexy when he shows intense desire for someone by staring at them in that Ji Sub way.  His “intense” stares are really quiet, sullen, piercing.

(Ms Kdrama lovr- http://chratlanta.com/kdramalovr/rough-cut/ )

rough-cut-2.jpeg

When being offered a role to act in a movie, without a smile he coolly asked:

“Do I look that free to you?”

Hey my dears, you should see the way he scared the builder who seemed to do shifty things in their business “You manage this work but I’ll manage you”

6d3f79175715694.jpg

Man sexy

To perform Gang-pae, Jisub gained weight, a rare case for him.   

1216729442014.jpg

A professional reviewer said:

I found the acting strong, and on a superficial level, So Ji Sub and Kang Ji Hwan were both pretty hot. I had never seen So Ji Sub with some fat on his cheeks so he was surprisingly cute.

(Junggugeo Kaenada - http://noonasoverforks.com/rough-cut-movie-review/)

When he got some fat on his cheeks mean his whole body developing into an unbearable level of ... sexy. His chest was buff and his shoulders looked huge on the slim waist.

ce71d97b1e5417b306cbb58297fbe41f.jpg

Oh, Man, just in a simple black shirt, you'd driven me crazy!

A distant back view behind the scene to prove my craziness. Why? Come on my ladies, don't you think this is a natural sexy posing?

01710jpg-1.jpg

Rough Cut behind the scene

Written by fans on So Gallery (credit via Saturn)

Little things you might wish to know

Snail

Q. Hey Snail, you seem like one of Jisub's fan, have you visited here before when MISA was aired?

Snail : I have worked at the movie field for xx years, but this is the first time for me to visit the fan's site of the main actor/actress.

I came here after I started movie=movie job.

IMG_6270.jpg

Q. Does Jisub talk well when he drinks?

Snail : He talks well even when he doesn't drink. My expectation that he must just sit down and show dignity, was wrong. He moves without any sound of footstep like a ghost, then throws one word then moves away…

OMG, please tell me more details dear lady! Man who moves without any sound of footstep like a ghost, then throws one word then moves away… definitely my type!!!

I feel pleased when I find an informality from Jisub which I never expected to a top star. It make my four legs twisted.

The funniest Jisub was, his baseball cap he wore at the dinning together. It really didn't match with him. He didn't wear it actually, he just put it on his hair lightly.

Putting baseball cap on his hair, he ate pork wrapped with lettuce. I saw it all, he widely opened his mouth AH~ to eat it!!!

Q. (question from fan) Was the baseball cap MLB?

Snail : The cap was standing almost vertically, so I only remember the inside of the cap, not outside, you know what I mean?

He didn't fold the visor, but made it flat and put it on the back of the head, then Ah~ to eat lettuce wrap…

Hic, pork + lettuce wraps are my diet from now on

Keung

Jisub’s power

Gang Pae (SJS) is gorgeous, he plays tricks well.

All staffs love him.

p1020967.jpg

'Movie is movie' must be the movie which 'the most staff were shown in the movie'.

At those still pictures, all are real staffs without SJS and KJH.

Sometimes, they film secretly when staffs are working.

Because no one want to be in the camera.

So, Jisub used to grab each staff's hand and pull he/she into the camera, arrange them here and there.

Then they obey him, but they didn't listen to director's order…

Jisub grabbed staffs’ hands and arranged them here and there? I would pretend not listening to director’s order too…

Jisub’s diet

One day Jisub said it, maybe he was really exhausted.

"I want broiled eel and a glass of Soju, Kkya~". He is such simple.

IMG_6248.jpg

Both Gang Pae and Soo Ta(KJH) got slimmer than before. Well, the schedule is really tight, and both hardly eat.

It seems Jisub likes food, but he doesn't eat. He just asks us,

"Did you have meal?"

"You did."

"What did you eat?"

"Meat?"

"I love meat too...."

When we film those scene, I surely saw him swallow his salvia.

KJH was playing tricks on us, he tried to feed raw meat to staffs,

Jisub was quietly turning the meat upside down. I am sure he eagerly wanted to eat them.

A gourmand refused to eat, just swallow his saliva. Oh babe, please take care of yourself! Love you!!!

His face was made up in a dark colour, (as if all the gangsters on earth have to be dark, to scare people). Hey, but it worked nicely on him.

8b0730e932ab21551a67f2a316ba78aa.jpg

Members in Youngsosa fan club were very lucky to see his Gang-pae's appearance by their own eyes. Dear Saturn's story :

The event (Youngsosa 4th birthday) was from 6:30pm, the entrance was from 6:00pm.

I was arrived there about 6:15pm. It was heavy raining.

I parked my car at the basement parking lot, and I stepped up the stairs.

Out of the window, I saw a black van was coming into the parking lot.

It was Jisub's van. I thought that he is filming now, so the van cannot move without Jisub.

So he must be in the van.

I ran up the stairs to inform this happy news to the fans.

I shouted to people, "Did you see the van? He came!"

The waiting line was long, we had to check the name and receive gifts.

I just received my gifts from admins and I didn't get into the hall yet.

Suddenly, from the stairs, 3 big black guys were walking to me.

There were Jisub and two managers.

I was so much surprised but I bowed him very calmly but in loud voice,

"Annyunghaseyo? Jisub nim"

They didn't stop, just walked into the hall.

Nobody thought he would come to the hall this early.

Since he is the hero, he should have been enter the stage later, after all audience have seats.

Suddenly everything got messy. The people who were waiting in line were all followed him into the hall. (including me)

Admins kept shouting us to have seats but since I didn't know my seat number yet, I couldn't have a seat.

His skin was very black, and he had beard all over his face.

Due to the black color, his face skin looked really smoothy and shinning...

Flick it away

One thing not good for our SJS that he had to smoke too much in this movie. Gang-pae almost smoked in every scene.

20080729_1325_puda.jpg

I don’t really give him a praise here or anything, my friends, but the way he smoked a cigarette or how he flicked a butt away… it’s absolutely cool! People even teach smokers how to flick butts in 4 steps on wikihow.com and also give many handy tips. I’m not joking my dears. All smokers would know what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, when Jisub flicked the butt away, grabbed his vest and turned at 2:08 in the clip below, he was the real cool sexy gangster.

The soft moments of a villain

785e90d95738200b720c8352c30d544e.jpg

1. The girl, the female lead, steals a glance at me now and then. Sure she’s curious. A dark “somebody” now appears in the broad day life to do this “luxury job” – acting. Hah!

As if mocking me “I know what kind of actor you are, Mister!” She takes leave at once, when I even haven’t started yet. She walks past me without a word. Hey Miss, you’ve challenged me indeed. I sense it. Okay then, I’ll show you what an actor could do.

I pull her close and quickly press down her lips a kiss. A real deep kiss.

The strength of a 31 years old man is no joke. But the strength of an angry girl is definitely something, well, huge… She pushes me away, red blush, eyes sparkling.

I’ve just tried out scene 87, I joke

Gifted me two slaps on the face, she says politely “I tried out that scene as well” then walks away.

Dear girl, punching between men is my daily basic, why am I feeling thrill at this moment?

Fighting

It's very fascinated to watch actor  So Jisub in fighting scenes.

Gang-pae didn’t want to fake things but fought for real. He was control, confident, as always. Soo Ta was no match to him of course.

Fan enthusiastic described: “I tried really hard not to drool, but when the first fight scene between Gang-Jae and Soo-Ta was done and he looked down at Soo-Ta on the ground…..those eyes, so intense, even in the smallest movements.” 

(Ms KDrama Lovr)

20080729_1323_puda.jpg

The last battle on the mud field in Rough Cut was a unique scene.

Photobucket

Dear Saturn, again made all members happy by her report:

To make this scene, all staffs worked from 7: 30am to 5: 30pm under the summer heat. Both SJS and KJH worked so hard on the mud for 4 hours. The muddy shore was really very dangerous with many sharp shells. Jisub's hand got injury but after first aid, he kept working. Staffs revealed that the next day, a day off, he had to have his hand checked in the hospital.

IMG_2739.jpg

Shooting that long but our Jisub didn't eat anything. Jihwan's manager made toilet by two boats in the middle of the mud but only KJH used it.

Jisub & Jihwan looked so friendly to each other.

Jisub called Jihwan "Hey Soota, Soota, come here!" (Jihwan's character in the movie)

Jihwan called Jisub "So Gan Ji!" (Jisub's nickname)

At 5:30pm, director finally shouted "OK!", Jisub and Jihwan laughed brightly and hugged each other.

Then immediately they lifted director then threw him into the puddle. They looked so happy.

20080729_1324_puda.jpg

Ender's Girls reviewed:

The fight scenes are slick and gritty at the same time, and are (IMO) enough reason to go watch the movie. Gang Pae and Soo Ta’s final showdown on the exposed mudflats at low tide is a particularly badass moment, and one of my favourite scenes in the film. In more ways than one it seems a fight to the death, as both men go at each other with bone-crunching blows and feral snarls, eyes blazing in their mud-caked faces, teeth bared in grim resolve. You hear nothing but their grunts of pain and exertion, mingled with the squelch of their feet on sludge as they wrestle each other to the ground. Pretty thrilling stuff, to say the least. As far as cinematic entertainment goes, Rough Cut definitely makes the cut.

https://endersgirrrl.wordpress.com/2009/11/26/film-review-rough-cut-yeonghwaneun-yeonghwada-2008/

The soft moments of a villain

2. “You’re not going to do it for real, right? You know, our scene together…” she asked.

Hah, what’s a calm voice to talk about the rape scene!

200805292.jpg

When order my boys doing our business or make a human being disappear on earth, I’ve just said “Do it!” or “Get him!” very simple words, I mean.

Now hearing the girl sounds like “Let’s do it real!” I really want to laugh out loud “Are you sure, Miss?” She’s too innocent or she underrates the widest side of a man like me?

She told Soo Ta don’t misjudge people - Well, don’t misjudge me.

I’m seething!

The more she wants to believe that there something nice left in me, the more I want to prove the opposite. I don't need any pity. Who are you to trust me, girl? Not because of your words I’ll become nicer, okay!  

She cried in terrifying at my brutality during that damn scene – raping, I mean. Soo Ta pulls me out of the damn car and blows hard at my jaw but I don’t feel the pain. I’m busy analysing his words “Rotten filth” Her teary eyes make me regret, make me feel filthy indeed.

Right! In this real life, one mistake can lead to unavoidable damages. Damn, duel between men seem hundred times easier.

3. This beautiful actress with her huge sparkling eyes from nowhere has jumped into my life.

10426282_213547145486933_189841804889618

On tip toes, she kissed me, yes, on the beach in one afternoon after filming… Taste the lips of wine, that’s what people singing about, right? I drank her completely in that day, indeed.

Hah, too early to say “Look, a thug’s in love” but something rouses in me recalling an ordinary lifestyle: Escort my girl to her rehearsal and take her back home, taking shower together in those hot summer nights… It’s hard to believe this Gang-pae can hurt anybody, let alone cut the life out of them. Mina sure has certain magic when she ”bobo” gently on my scars face.

** Why do you keep kissing me like that?

** So you don't feel the pain anymore. So nobody will hurt you…

As if!

Who is the dangerous person here? 

But I don't say anything of course. Somehow I feel like I’m a different person.

There a song on TV the other day

“God is a girl, whatever you say

Do you believe it, can you receive it?...”

Hah, since when am I this soft? Softness causes big troubles for a gangster, no joke. I’m in big trouble. Tomorrow, I’ll figure out a way to make it right. But before then, I should live in peace, right? There’s something more urgent to do… Mina ah, my little girl, let me drink you just another time…

Fan's love: 

Even when he’s in a suit, but his character is a bad boy character, I’m drawn in.  And I can’t think of any movie or drama, that I’ve seen him in, where I don’t absolutely love his fight scenes.  I’m talking pausing the video and watching it again and again.

http://chratlanta.com/kdramalovr/rough-cut/

Non-fan's admiration:

It’s really So Ji-sub who carries this movie, owing just as much to his brooding, inwardly seething portrayal of Gang Pae, as to the way his character was written, with all the complexity and inner conflict. I’m not really a So Ji-sub fan (Kang Ji-hwaaaan, saraaaang!!! — now you know why I watched this movie at all, heh heh), but you gotta admit that So Ji-sub has this undeniably intense on-screen presence — which makes him pretty much perfect for the role.

https://endersgirrrl.wordpress.com/2009/11/26/film-review-rough-cut-yeonghwaneun-yeonghwada-2008/

Our member, dear @PaulaC, confessed that she couldn’t believe this gangster Lee Gang-pae was the same man with Mr CEO Joo Jong Won. Yet, the amazing gangster has managed a way to be one of her most favourite characters. My dear girl, please take me to your boat too!

For all the thrills you've ever created in me, Jisub ah, actor So Jisub, saranghaeyo!!!

tumblr_mlww39QrvZ1rwai13o1_500.gif

(All photos and clips credit to onwers)

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

My dear friends,

Please don't hate me for the too long article :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

​How can I hate such a very beautiful and creative writting ? Everytime you didn't show up a little longer, I know you're preparing the article. And I'm always very excited to wait, like a little child who will receive a gift. And this morning I read about Gang Pae with a big smile. Sometimes hardly to believe, how can Jisub-nim, a shy and introvert guy, acted as thugs exactly.

One thing you didn't write on it, the experience of Saturn eonni as extras. Hahaha ... it was a very very interesting experience of fans. Every time I play Rough Cut 's dvd, I always try to find her among the extras. But still can't find it. But anyway...thanks a lot for Saturn eonni shared her experience.

Keep writing Mathi, I'm your fan !

• Like 4

Dear Jisub's fans, I just found these videos at Youku, created by yxx0126 . He/she had compiled Jisub's movie & dramas into a new movie with very interesting & funny story. He/she must be a super duper creative fans. Can't say more, just take a look 

Part 1 :

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIyMzcxMTQ4.html?from=y1.2-1-171.3.3-2.1-1-1-2-0

Part 2 : 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODYzODk2MTQ0.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

• Like 3

@sojisubaddicted: Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching the fanmade video of So Ji Sub's drama and films. How meticulous of yxx0126 to compile and edit it perfectly telling a story about the fate of twins separated by birth and ended tragically because the other one became a thug and the other one became a detective. I can remember scenes taken from Phantom, The Master's Sun, Always, A Company Man, Rough Cut and mostly from Cain and Abel. I think even the ost was from Cain and Abel. I wish I could read chinese characters, I would have understand the story better. But it was really fun and I'm so amazed by her/his deligence. Awesome!

@mathi: I'll never get tired reading your posts however long it will be. I'm always delighted with anything and everything you posts here. Love it!

@everyone: thank you all! Fighting!

• Like 3

Thank you and hug you all my dear friends, you made my day!!! :D:D:D

Since our dear @sojisubaddicted mentioned about dear Saturn being an extra in Rough Cut movie, please allow me to bring back some old good memories.

If people ask there is anything to thrill a fan to max then I would say being an "actress" like our Saturn working with Jisub, even though just one day, enough to make history :P

*** ROUGH CUT BEHIND THE SCENE

On June.30.2008, Saturn wrote:

Today I became actress :lol: I worked as extra performer from 8am to 5pm.

It was not finished at 5pm, but I had to come home.

It was wonderful experience, I could see Jisub for 9 hours, in 1 meter distance. I could see him acting, I could act with him.

I hope Mr. director don't cut out all my scenes due to my poor acting ability.

Please find me at the movie later.

But please don't try to find my name on the credit.

I will write the detailed story later.....

The rest of the day had past in a blur when the other fellows all excited:

*** Saturn!!!!. Lucky lucky you!!!! I am very thrilled and very happy that you are now a full-pledged actress!!!

*** Really Really OMG ! ! ! ! ! You r very very Lucky y y y saturn

I can’t wait 2 ur detailed story & see you and SJS in MIM :blush:

*** OMO! Can I have your autograph saturn? One lucky gal!!! ...

*** oh saturn i'm sooooo happy for you! and i'm happy that i met you before you became an actress!!!!  hey i remember you telling us a story that you don't want to be seen on tv. well, i guess for the love of ji sub you've to do this one  *two thumbs up*

My dear friends, please reveal spoiler for the super-cute original report from Saturn:

My 1 day actress story on June 30 of the movie "A movie is movie".

From 1 week ago, there was announcement that extras are required.

But it was raining almost everyday, so the filming was delayed again and again, so the date couldn't be fixed.

On Sunday night, I got a sms from Youngsosa admin that more extras are needed.

And the date is the next day, Monday morning 7:50am.

So I sent sms to all ajumma fans I know, only 6 (including me) replied that they can join.

The next morning, I woke up at 5:30am then arrived at the place at 7:50am exactly.

There were a man from recruiting company and we 10 Jisub fans.

At 8am, we walked to the location, there were about 60 real extras and a white van and black van.

I heard the filming was finished after 12am last night, but they were already there from 7am.

Manager Cho saw us and surprised. It seemed he didn't know at all that fans to come to work.

Soon Jihwan and Jisub came out from vans.

It was my first time I saw Jihwan in person. He was very slim, had soft face line,

looked womanly which was unexpected to me.

Jihwan is taller than Jisub, but Jihwan is slim, Jisub has very wide shoulder.

Jisub looked bigger than Jihwan.

Jihwan was wearing polished casual wear while Jisub was wearing black suit and white shirt, wrinkled all over, with matted hair.

His face was darker than before. both had scars on their faces.

080630insadong06xs7.th.jpg

At first, we were sitting and watching other real extras are performing with Jisub & Jihwan.

They did very good. They made their own situation and acted by themselves,

such as, phone calling while walking, saying hi to friends, crossing the crosswalk...

We fans said, "They're doing so good, we can't do that. Let's just sit and watch them doing."

But soon, we were pulled out.

I and another fan sit on the bench, Jisub passes by us.

We just ignore him and keep chatting. (sounds easy?)

This scene was filmed more than 10 times. So Jisub had to come and go in front of us many times.

We should not disturb him acting, so we too concentrated on acting, just chatted by ourselves.

Next was Soota (Jihwan). He also passed by us. But Soota is a celebrity. We should not ignore him.

When we saw him, I should be surprised, and my fellow performer should drop her parasol and stand up.

It was so difficult to act. :) we were scolded that our reaction was not active enough.

We both wore sunglasses to hide our eyes, (to steal a glance at Jisub)

The next scene was that we walk along the sidewalk, Jisub passes by us.

We 10 fans quickly occupied locations around Jisub. (to be closer to Jisub of course)

fan#1 was standing face to face with Jisub, in 80cm distance.

fan #2,#3 were standing back to back with Jisub.

I and another fan were standing in front of them and watching all 4 persons.

Other fans were sitting on the bench beside the sidewalk watching all 6 persons.

Jisub was surrounded by us. It was so funny to me. It was difficult to swallow a laugh.

But as the director shouted "Action!" we acted very naturally and smoothly.

This scene was filmed more than 10 times too.

The acting was no problem, but while we were in standby status, we can't help but laughing.

I had to wear sun glasses. Jisub looked very embarrased to see us as well.

But anyway we completed this scene successfully.

The director had a lot of conversation with Jisub.

It seemed he discusses everything with Jisub.

When Jisub talks with director or other crew, he smiles showing his white teeth, it was so pretty.

It was different from smiling while acting. I could see smiling Jisub a lot all day long, which was the best for me.

080630insadong11qy7.th.jpg

Director Kim Ki Duk came to cheer up.

080630insadong16ja0.th.jpg

Next was lunch time.

Jihwan entered into the cold noodle restaurant around there, but Jisub went away riding his white van.

Maybe he ran away from us...

The lunch was hamburger. I didn't want to eat hamburger, I wanted to eat food from restaurant.

But it's 1:10pm and we were told than we must gather again in 1:30pm. So I had to eat hamburger...

The hamburger was cool and the cider was warm -_- (It should be opposite)

But we all ate Big Mac so quickly. Anyway we were hungry.

We fans are temporary, so it's OK to eat hamburger.

But as I saw crews and other real extras were eating the same hamburger, it was so pitiful.

It was sunny, and there's no shade. The only drink was warm cider.

We thought we must treat them something.

So we 10 fans gathered money, 10,000 won per person.

We bought 100 bottles of vitamin drinks and Ginseng drinks for crews, brought them to director.

And bought 6 of starbucks ice coffee for Jisub and BOF members, brought it to his van.

Afternoon work began.

The first scene was, I'm looking at the china of china store, Jisub passes by me.

This scene was filmed many times too.

080630insadong01kx1.jpg

We became friends with movie crews. We sat and made jokes to each other.

Over there, the climax and the last scene of the movie was being filmed.

Well, I just volunteered extra to see Jisub, but I was exposed by the spoiler unexpectedly.

I didn't want to know the ending, but I had to know,

even though watching Jisub's explosive acting was so great to see.

This scene was so important, so it was filmed from many different angles. This one scene took 6 hours.

It's afternoon, many tourists gathered. So the filming was stopped again and again.

The sunlight was so strong, it was so hot.

Some of us were picked out, others were sitting in the shade just watching.

As I heard from crews, after this In Sa Dong filming, they go to Il San to film all night long.

And Jisub goes to Japan tomorrow to attend movie premiere.

But he has signing event on July 5th. when he goes and when he comes? I thought that's too much.

It was 5pm and this climax scene is being filmed now, don't know when it can be finished.

And there's another overnight work at Il San? then he has an event in Japan tomorrow?

Hey you must let him get some sleep before you force him keep working.

After one day working as extra, I realized that actor is a 3D job. (dirty, dangerous, difficult)

It was already 5pm, I had to go home, Jisub was still filming the climax scene.

Later I heard the scene was completed at 9pm, then they moved to Il San and continued to film until 8am,

then Jisub went to the airport directly from there at 9am, to ride 9:30am flight to Japan.

I hope Jisub has enough rest after finishing all this terrible schedule.

But when? he has signing event on July 5. Many CF filming schedules are waiting for him.

Soon the drama Doctor Stop begins.

Well, it was wonderful experience and I was happy to see Jisub for 9 hours.

Find me in the movie (only if my scenes are not cut).

p.s. OMG that's me with red shirt!

080630_8.jpg

My dears, in case you worry when read that our man was so busy that he didn't have enough time to sleep. These photos were taken on the next day, at the airport. I couldn't believe Gang-pae and this stylish man were the same

Gang-pae

1b03b1d465b25014a08bb751.jpg

The real life So Jisub

01716jpg.jpg

01715jpg.jpg

01714jpg.jpg

ROUGH CUT CLOSING PARTY

There was this piece of information, dear Charlesriver sharing from Taiwan fan club:

由 bjzi368 發表於 2008-07-20 00:43

At RC closing party:

When SJS sang "Snow Flower", everyone cheered & sang along. He rapped '말해줘' (said to me)

Danced 'SO HOT' (a song?), female employees got up and danced with him =.=

SJS didn't sit down at all, kept on dancing and singing.

Saturn added:

The song "So hot" by Wonder Girl, Jisub danced this girly sexy dance on the table???!!!

Fan's emotions

*** i wish i could see jisubssi's girly dance ^.^ he must be very cute.

*** Thanks saturn for the report. hahaha...after a bottle of soju, SJS would let loose, and dancing on the table?

My goodness! No video???

The whole crew seem to get along very well. He must feel very comfortable with them, otherwise he would probably just go home instead.

*** OMGoodness, how come I'm not even a bit SURPRISE

Saturn, my dear, Remember... There are MANY PERSONA of Jisub that we don't know about ^^

This is ONE of them ^^ However, I'm glad to know that SOJU is involved in this

Wonder Girls will be very HAPPY to know about this... I won't be surprise if one of them is a Jisub Fan @_@

There were fans said "There is no proof that SJS danced on the table. May be just fans' imagination since the movie staff posted

the party info on DC never mentioned that except SJS did sing and dance..."

However, the man did dance on the table. Is it a shock to you? Regarding all time working hard, he was totally deserved to relax, right?

This note was made by a movie staff who also shared other details behind the scene. The nice man had experienced a frightening moment when he just met eyes with our SJS and hearing him shouted "Freeze, Wait!" ... He thought he was busted for sharing info

Spoiler is waiting for you my dear ladies

This note is written by a movie staff, posted at So Gallery, translated by Saturn

( http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sojisub )

The filming in the sandbar was finished well.

And the closing party was more than a mess.

Gane Pae, Soo Ta and all others happily drank and played.

I didn't recover from hangover -_-

At first place, we drank Soju again and again.

(Jisub drank soju more than one bottle at just our table)

And at the second place, we kept drinking Whisky.

Anyway..

I drank and sang and danced together with Jisub.

(Jisub danced even on the table~)

I am still suffering from hangover, doing this here.

While staffs sang, Jisub sang and danced together.

He did rap and sang song. Jihwan's dance was so cute, Jisub was shaking his body next to him.

Jihwan calls him "Hey So Gan Ji!". It was funny to me. Jihwan must have ever come to So Gallery.

I remember Jisub called Jihwan just "Ji Hwan A~".

At second place (karaoke), there was director as well. I didn't see Mr. Kim Ki Duk.

Jihwan is really cute, when he plays tricks, he looks like a mischievous elementary school student.

The closing party was not great, it was a mess.

We could do that because it was 'closing' party. We can't see each other again with clear mental state.

All are heavy drinkers and great entertainers.

In Youngjongdo, they should have pasted mud on director's face...

From before, two actors had made plan to throw the director into the water.

We didn't record this scene as making film, so it will not be in DVD. -_-

Jihwan let his manager make a toilet with two small boats in the middle of the mud.

It was funny. Jihwan used it, but Jisub didn't.

Jisub went to restroom before filming then he didn't come out of mud, he held so long.

Most staffs didn't go to restroom while filming in the mud.

Two of them became close a lot, they are cute while they play tricks on each other.

Two make staffs laugh fairy well.

Q: I arrived there at 7:30am, you guys already finished breakfast and were ready to work.

When on earth do you sleep?

A: We gathered by 6am. Staying overnight is the basic.

Q: Is Jisub's palm OK? He drank after it.

A: He was treated immediately, then continued to film.

He came to the closing party, so he must be alright.

But it was really dangerous. There were many sharp shell pieces.

Jihwan's run was unique, I bursted into laughing.

Q: Is there really no making film? I was expecting it.

A: There is making film. But we didn't film on that re-filming day.

At the party, if I confess who I am, Jisub must have an upset stomach.

If I confess, 'I an the staff who is writng the location note on So Gallery', he must throw me into the wine jar.

But without it, we could just drink and enjoy.

One moment I was frightened,

When my and Jisub's eyes met, he shouted "Freeze, Wait!" then went to the restroom.

Then he made me drink over and over again.

Frankly speaking, I was supposed to go home after just eating meal.

But he forced me to drink heavily, I lost my senses.

Maybe "Freeze, Wait!" means "Don't go anywhere, wait for me".

Jisub was really a good singer.

He even sang 'Snow Flower', received big hurrah, we all sang together.

Snow flower was requested song. We just tried to request, then he accepted.

He sang duet with each of our staff members.

He sang rap song 'Talk to me'. I almost lost my senses, it's a miracle I remember these.

He danced 'So Hot'. Women staffs sang this song, then he danced V dance with them. -_-

Anyhow, he never be seated on sofa, he kept singing and dancing.

I am really expecting my movie~

I hope it makes hit among all other blockbusters.

If the audience exceeds a million, Jisub said he will treat us!

So please all of you come and watch.

Exceeding million is not easy. Our movie is of small capital.

I don't think we can hold enough number of theaters.

And the photo shooting for official poster will be done seperately later.

I ate your ice cream, Jisub also ate the ice cream cone. Thanks.

(So Gallery fans treated them ice cream.)

Inspired by staff's note: I'm so hot!

sohot1cw7.gif

3 Jisubs and 2 managers

sohot2bp9.gif

Dancing so hot on the table: find Jihwan, two managers and the director.

sohot3eh3.gif

Unfortunately, those special gifts don't show anymore. So, the image of the hot man dancing "So Hot" and V dance is up to your imagination, my dear friends.

Wish you all a very good week ahead!

P/S: I talk to myself not to do a too long post, but I've just done it again. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

All credit go to dear Saturn and all SJS's lovers

Edited by mathi
  • Like 4

Mathi thank you very much you had wrote about Saturn eonni experience. That's unforgotten interesting story since I was a silent reader here. :lol:

Geez ... I really really want to see the video or at least gif the hottest man Jisub dancing on the tables !! :w00t::wub: I totally fall in love with this  hip-hop ahjeossi.

For me it is not surprising if Jisub danced on the table and 100% nothing wrong with it. Isn't there also a video at the time he was dancing in the pub of Thailand hotel after shooting ? People say he danced there for 3 hours!!! :w00t:

He's the guy with white tanktop & white baseball cap.

Sonicklism wrote : This clip was taken at a club in Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit Hotel on June 17, 2011. He danced there for 3 hours.

Then, there is also a video from closing party Cain & Abel, he was dancing and rapping the ost C & A with Han Ji Min.

That is exactly what I love from Jisub, cheerful and expressive after serious working. Hard work need hard play too.

It's only my personal note : 

Han Ji Min is actually very suitable to be friends with Jisub. Both seems love to sing and dance. Unfortunately their friendship confused by media and rumor. Rumor, that's one big thing that make difficult to get at least female friend for our darling Jisub. If Jisub lives in my country, he would have already changed many girlfriends or married many times without anyone really care.:lol:

• Like 4

@sojisubaddicted: Thank you so much. I enjoyed watching the fanmade video of So Ji Sub's drama and films. How meticulous of yxx0126 to compile and edit it perfectly telling a story about the fate of twins separated by birth and ended tragically because the other one became a thug and the other one became a detective. I can remember scenes taken from Phantom, The Master's Sun, Always, A Company Man, Rough Cut and mostly from Cain and Abel. I think even the ost was from Cain and Abel. I wish I could read chinese characters, I would have understand the story better. But it was really fun and I'm so amazed by her/his deligence. Awesome!

​And the story will be continue...can't wait to watch the part 3. True...He/she is so amazing fans. 

• Like 2

Somehow, lately I particularly liked the appearance of young Jisub. He looks more fat but healthier. His muscles had not stand out and unformed but he was sooooo adorable and more sexy in my eyes. :w00t::w00t: Like a handsome teddy bear that makes me want to hug as long as my life  and pinch his cheek. IMO Jisub need to gain weight, he looked too skinny lately.

And I found these at DC...young Jisub. It's from Cheers For Woman, if I'm not wrong

3537510204_2d529e73.jpg

3537510204_65523b42%201.gif

3537510204_d952a1cb%201.gif

3537510204_3af7d6db.gif

3537510204_0c99a2b2.gif

OMG...OMG...I can't stop thinking, watching, speaking about him...Jisub nim, you're so hot ! 

• Like 5