So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest sonicklism

k3v83.jpg

[credit : sakira ki @ PopCornfor2]

** Saturn onni...I think this Giordano branch is the same place I had waited before you picked me up to go to Jisub's Birthday Party last Nov., right?

annyeonghaseyo!!..i want to give my big hugs to everyone in this wonderful thread...

*HUGZZZ!!* ..

thanks Woundeheart, Coco, vudoolady, everyone!! for sharing JiSub's awesome pics..

Let's keep our love for JiSub..ALIVE!!! :)JiSub babe, half-pants, full pants, no pants(love this part.. :P )..you're just gorgeous..i cant think of anything else... :rolleyes: ..

Road Numer One...! ajaj-aja fighting!!

funny inezjang :lol: .... I'm ACTUALLY agree with u :P

I should express my special thanks to all of u SJS lovers for this super thread *HUG ALL*

can't wait!!! ... Road Numer One :rolleyes:

Guest Leena651

YES, the "Go Korea" BillBoards are OFF the CHAIN!!!

Here's more the EYE 2 SEE :D

GoKoreaBillBoard2010_02.jpg

GoKoreaBillBoard2010_03.jpg

credit as tagged

I want to see his smiling face on the building i live .. a big big big 5 flours big picture :lol::lol::lol:

BSX .. Nice .. want him nearly .. B)

All of you .. all my chingus here and the new comers .. have a wonderful peacefully week !

** Saturn onni...I think this Giordano branch is the same place I had waited before you picked me up to go to Jisub's Birthday Party last Nov., right?

Exactly. I was surprised Jisub visited this shop a few days ago. That's so close from my house.

Guest khin myint

Let's keep our love for JiSub..ALIVE!!! :)JiSub babe, half-pants, full pants, no pants(love this part.. :P )..

I love that too inez dear :P

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1442/k3v83.jpg

[credit : sakira ki @ PopCornfor2]

saturn :) can you pick me up to go to Jisub's BD party this Nov too :rolleyes:

thanks sonicklism and hmonggirl30 for sharing GIORDANO pics....

Annyeong my dearest coco :) We never get enough about Jisub :huh::P thanks dear for sharing!

The Chinese version of Esquire May

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/m...ad2f01f369f.jpg

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/m...50aacafd59f.jpg

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/m...f2f73f05d9e.jpg

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/m...e045343c19f.jpg

h]ttp://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt248/myloveso/38766_201005181608454NDsb.jpg

FM:http://www.hiesquire.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-3859

Thanks haiyingqin and shuky for sharing our gorgeous guy :rolleyes: love his jacket :rolleyes:

*wave* to all jisub fans...

Guest vudoolady

@All

Sorry everyone for the bad atmosphere a couple days ago.

It's regretful that sometime such thing happens.

But I felt that I have to defend Jisub,

so please forgive me if my words have caused any of you here feeling uneasy.

Love!

I'm dead!!! You don't have to shoot me JiSub, I'm already dead by your sexyness :wub:

Big thank to coco, haiyingqin, saturn, shuky and others by helping JiSub killing all the girls here :lol:

annyeonghaseyo!!..

Let's keep our love for JiSub..ALIVE!!! :) JiSub babe, half-pants, full pants, no pants(love this part )..

Ha ha, I love you for the NO PANTS part :P

Only 2 weeks left and we can finally see our beloved man at the press conference of Road no.1

I'm wondering what he'll be wearing, hopefully no pants ^^

*Wave* to all Jisub's girls (and boys?)

coco dearest thans for the official pix , loved every one of them ♥♥♥ the drama has wrapped up 90% of the shooting. not much time left till the press conference ^^

sharing this cuteness , u'll definitely melt from the loveliness & cuteness of these pix ^^

7ab0f5df4685b92f6227982.jpg

cr 51k

waves to all ^^

Guest inezjang

Ha ha, I love you for the NO PANTS part :P

Only 2 weeks left and we can finally see our beloved man at the press conference of Road no.1

I'm wondering what he'll be wearing, hopefully no pants ^^

OMONA!!..dangerous!..you know JiSub is causing so much craziness towards us poor girls already!! :P

i know he will look good in anything..he's such a gorgeous fashionista! :rolleyes:

Kiki is a cute mommy and i didnt know she was expecting coz she's tiny! Congratz JiSub..! and Kiki!! :)

So cute Kiki babies .. Wow , such adorable little souls .

Guess that Jisub is proud to have such cuties .. if don't have childrens at leats that happiness .. i love him more knowing he loves animals .. :) Isn´t Jisub oppa just perfect ? He have taste in everything , he has so beautiful and interesting passions .. and yes , he's a great man of fashion .. you all know that he is the man of vintage too .. he can combine clothes and add accesories to create his own style .. a few people can do that .. and a few do it ..

Did you all see that documentar of him , which i uploated on soompi fan club of Jisub ? It would be nice to have more documentar clips with him ..

Thank you all for pics and links , news , everything ..

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL AND HUGGGSSSS ! 579081gumtwy2sum.gif