So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest vudoolady

omg, the puppies are toooooo adorable, :wub: , congratz Jisub!!!

thx for sharing!!

he he, again romantic scenes of Jisub and Haneul, they must love each other very deeply, I'm so excited!

love big size pix, big thank coco!!!

Great video, never get tired of this kind of clip, although most of the info aren't new,

thx so much for uploading saturn!!!

@sonicklism: did not know you're from Bangkok, you must have been worrying a lot, but luckly the situation is stabilized now, hope you and you're family are doing fine.

*Wave* to all Jisub's Lovers

Hi, is So Ji Sub married to Han Ji Min?

hahhaha so cute where did u get that info koosha? his 100% single and never been married... hehehe

so cute puppies, congrats to KIKI , look how SJS carry the puppy so gentle..

great day to every JISUBS FANS! mwah mwah

[ChanMi's drama news] Dating scene in Busan!

201005260907561117_1.jpg

Drama "Road Number 1" stars So Ji-sub and Kim Ha-neul.

The new drama has So as Jangsoo and Kim as Suyun where they are filming a dating scene.

The two are in a drama set on the 6.25 Korean War. The two main characters have been away from each other because of the war and have united again for a date in Busan open market!

Two stars have been in a model shoot before however this is their first time working together in a drama.

"Road Number 1" shows the two characters sharing happy yet longing, sad, and melodramatic scenes.

This drama also stars Yoon Kye-sang, Choi Min-soo, and Son Chang-min. First episode is on June 23rd.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

dear voodulady :D i like datin scene than bed scene :P

thank willenette for article .. both looklike real couple .... still envious mode ;)

Guest haiyingqin

>>>> Sojisub appeared in Janngnan Giordano store <<<

20100527-01.jpg

20100527-02.jpg

20100527-03.jpg

20100527-04.jpg

20100527-05.jpg

20100527-06.jpg

20100527-07.jpg

20100527-08.jpg

OMG~~Sooooo sorry :(

Guest inezjang

*shrieks!!*..thank you haiyngqin n coco for da pics!!

the lime green(?) Adidas track suit look mega hot on JiSub!! Lucky fans !!!! :rolleyes:

annyeong haseyo JiSub babes!!! hugs to everyone!!! :)

Coco , really miss Cain&Abel . I said myself to wait a little , maybe after Road no 1 and then re-watch all . Like WHIB or Misa already i saw for three times each :D Always not get enough with pics about Dr Lee Choi In :lol:

haiyingqin - wow , how is that you have so natural inedit pictures ?? I was surprised . Long time no see a picture from behind the camera . Many thanks dear . Look for more , pls . :rolleyes:

Let's wave to all Jisub fans ..

1321900biykh6lro5.gif

inezjang , forevergirl , saturn , vudoolady , coco , willenette , woundeadheart , haiyingqin , sonicklism and missing Irsali ( is getting married ) ..

hi dany miss Cain and Abel too i like to hear ChoIn speak [ dubbin] Japanese or Chinese , hope smeday he speak Thai :D

>>>> Sojisub appeared in Janngnan Giordano store <<<

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaha haiying haiying :wub: very happy about these lastest pic of him

more HOTtie eachday our oppa :wub: [ am so jealous of lucky fans :P ]

Thanks dear :) love love :wub:

Share more

Giordano BSX from naver blog / official giordano :D

giorbsxc.jpg

62605337.jpg

giorbsxb.jpg

Hello all Jisub fans Have a good day to all ^^

Guest Mireia

woooo i can´t wait for the drama!!! Ji sub sooo cuteee!!

thanks for shanring all the information!!! :D

Guest eun-chaekyung

Thans for everyting.

Janngnan? chinese ?

I wonder İf you'd mind helping me?

Can you tell me where Janngnan is? :unsure:

Guest haiyingqin

Thans for everyting.

Janngnan? chinese ?

I wonder İf you'd mind helping me?

Can you tell me where Janngnan is? :unsure:

I'm so sorry ~ ~ it was wrong of me, i spelled the word wrong .

Location is Jiangnan ,Seoul.

Guest eun-chaekyung

I'm so sorry ~ ~ it was wrong of me, i spelled the word wrong .

Location is Jiangnan ,Seoul.

Are you Sure? Thanks.

I didn't find Jiangnan in South Korea?

He needs to pull down the other leg of his pants. The "gangsta" look is NOT good for him. And that's what that style is. It's literally gangster. Why would a Korean dress like that? Why copy a style like that which comes from shooting people in the streets and selling drugs to children. Ji Sub disappoints me at times with his love of the rap life. It seems that he has a childish view of it and doesn't really understand the harm that comes from it. Because of that I can't enjoy these pictures. :(

He needs to pull down the other leg of his pants. The "gangsta" look is NOT good for him. And that's what that style is. It's literally gangster. Why would a Korean dress like that? Why copy a style like that which comes from shooting people in the streets and selling drugs to children. Ji Sub disappoints me at times with his love of the rap life. It seems that he has a childish view of it and doesn't really understand the harm that comes from it. Because of that I can't enjoy these pictures. :(

who told you such nonsense, rap music does no harm. also Ji Sub is real and his clothes are a reflection of his personality which is laid back and cool.Every man doesn't want to go around looking like a woman and acting all feminine wearing tight jeans and make up which seems prevalent amongst some korean male stars today. Ji sub has always loved the hip hop lifestyle and I hope he continues to love it but hip hop is just one aspect of him.

who told you such nonsense, rap music does no harm. also Ji Sub is real and his clothes are a reflection of his personality which is laid back and cool.Every man doesn't want to go around looking like a woman and acting all feminine wearing tight jeans and make up which seems prevalent amongst some korean male stars today. Ji sub has always loved the hip hop lifestyle and I hope he continues to love it but hip hop is just one aspect of him.

Rap music does no harm? Are you kidding? The music that was born from gang warfare between East coast and West coast? The music that is produced and promoted by numerous thugs, many of whom have been shot and killed, or gone to jail? The music that is responsible for promoting violence in the African American community? The music that talks about killing cops, hating White people, and which calls women "b**ches" and "ho's"? THIS is where rap music comes from. And the fashion styles--including the pants worn like they're falling off and the one pant leg rolled up--are actually symbolic and have meaning in the thug community. I have lived in an area close to the inner city for years and I have numerous friends in the Black community, so don't tell me what I'm saying is "nonsense". You want to defend Ji Sub's fashion choice, go ahead. You're free to do so. But don't tell others what they're saying is "nonsense".

Ji Sub is not "real" when he's emulating a fashion style that comes from a culture he apparently knows nothing about. I love the guy but I'm going to say when I think something isn't right, I don't care who it is.

Guest sohapilee

Hi to all Jisublovers/Jisubaddicts out there!

I am so happy to visit this thread.

It's been a while, and I missed Jisub so.

I have been so busy with school that I can barely sleep enough, but now that I find all these updates, I feel so energized, happy and thrilled.

I LOVE Jisub's style, whatever it is.

and I am so thrilled of Kiki's delivery of that puppy! Really. I feel like she's my dog too.

And I'm one of those dog-loving people :)