[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg im hating that lee shin young girl rite now..watchin eps13 and just hate how she tries to bring all four together...grrr...soo hwans a bastard for trying to break them up...get over it u left her and made her life living hell and now wanna come back? richard simmons off and leave the poor girl alone..

i hope it's a happy ending. i'm halfway through the drama and IJ still act a little weak and scared. wish she was more stronger. is it just me or what but i feel like YG loves her more than she loves him? i'm just not feeling her love but in the beggining she does seem like she really love SH though.

Guest maisara

thanks for helping but umm i'm looking for a LQ version.

i don't have premium for megaupload. :(

you can still dload without premium account :) go and dload all the split parts that has been uploaded by annchong, then join it back using HJSplit

hope this will help :)

Guest kierelun

With SH dead already, what can you expect the ending to be since YG & IJ are still alive - either together or separate doesnt make a difference anymore so long they are going to be happy and satisfied with whatever decision they will make. Also the other 2 women are no longer threats to their relationship. SH's daughter may be adopted by YG & IJ if they choose to be together, SH's ex-wife may migrate.

Guest betchay

Just finished watching ep. 18 with sub.

Thanks again WithS2. :)

I feel ashamed for saying it was a boring ep.

I judged it without understanding. :vicx:

Pardon me...It was really a great ep. :P

Gosh... I liked it when Yong Gi said these lines: :wub:

Someone is looking for the woman I love.

He's calling her name on his deathbed.

Do you think that makes me feel good?

I didn't want to see your face change everytime his name was said,

And I didn't want you to have to face him ever again.

Even as he dies I didn't want you to meet him.

Goodness.. Yong Gi is so jealous... In Jung is so lucky!

Does anyone have LQ episode 16 and 17?

Or perhaps can someone reupload TSKS 16 and 17 on mega or other hosting sites? I can't dl from sendspace at all.

Thanks so much!

Guest silently_solitude

aaahh! i just checked this morning for the subs and there were none, then again tonite and it magically appears!!! Thanks W2!!! you guys rock!

Guest Ilovedramas

I left off a few eps without subs but even without it It seems really boring now, like a slow never ending death!! :blink: the script is dying down.

Archived