Jang Ri In Chinese Interview + Magazine Scans

Guest vietblue99

That interview makes her sound so sweet~~<3 I like her that much more now xD

So she's working on her album now?/ =3 I really can't wait to hear all the korean/chinese songs. I wanna hear the different styles from her =O Especially a dance song, I heard she can dance.

*cough<333

I also like her better with the younger image. (random) I wanna hear her play the violin O.O Maybe when she starts first album activities =3

Thanks for translating/sharing the pics!!<33333

She's been working on it since after her win at MKMF. Hence why she was barely on television and when she was it wasn't promoted (Y promotions) since she had already started working on her first album.

Yep dance songs! I can't wait and the violin too. I heard she was hella good at both dancing and the violin. I can't wait!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest geronsky

Do I always have to say how much I love her?

She's pretty, she has the talent. She's just so adorable and sweet too!

SUYIN<3 lol

Guest Freshh

Q:我看你现在比上次去海南时瘦了很多啊?

A:是吗?其实我出道之前比现在要胖.但是那样的话上镜不好看.所以我就开始减肥.每天只吃两顿饭.还有.其实唱歌很费力气的.我每天练习唱歌就会瘦了。

Q:Compared to when we saw you at Hainan last time, you seemed to have gotten skinnier!

A:Really? Actually, I was chubbier before my debut. but it didn't look good on camera (I think that's what it says?), so I started losing weight, eating only 2 bowls of rice everyday. and singing requires a lot of energy and from practicing everyday, I got skinnier.

yep you translated it right :)

if only i was as motivated as her >___<

she is seriously living my dream

Guest ' t.

Wow I so did not care for her before but after reading the interview I have to say she's a really smart girl.

Definitely have A LOT more respect for her (:

The fan message was unexpected and I think that was the best answer from the entire interview lOL.

Guest krn_lover

omg, i miss JRI so much!! i'm glad she's taking dance lessons & is preparing for her album. she's such a sweet down-to-earth girl. i really hope and wish that she succeeds far in her career. :) JRI FIGHTING!

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

she's so cute. :D i love her. i can't wait until her album, it'll be the best. > w <;

Guest Snow<3

"

Q: Lastly, say something to your fans.

A: I know most of my fans are students, thus, there's no need to buy me gifts. all I need is your love and support - those are the best gifts."

Thats so sweet. She seems like a very very nice girl ^^!

Guest vietgurlhelen

Q:Your song Timeless is one that requires a lot musical skills to sing and Y is one of R&B nature. I know dance music is most popular in Korea. Will you be trying that kind of music?

A:Yes, I will. I'm taking dance lessons right now. As an artist, you have to expand in all areas, you can't just stick with one type of music. You have to show the audience many different skills/talents/specialties. Right now, I'm working hard, step by step. I can't show all my "tools" at once, because every single tool requires a lot of hard work. I'm still a newbie, so I am still learning. I will try different genres until I find the most suitable for myself and one that shows my strengths.

Q:你现在还是一个十代的艺人.但有些人认为你的形象相对于你的年龄来说太过于成熟了.你怎么看待这个问题呢?

A:可能是因为我出道的时候演唱timeless本身就是一首成熟的歌.所以在造型上也要和歌曲的风格达到一致.今后我也会根据不同的歌曲风格尝试不同的造型。展现我不太一样的样子.还有一点就是.在大家刚认识我的时候不想弄的太花俏的样子.最关键的是让大家看到我歌唱的实力.而不是外在的这些.

Q:Some think your image is too mature for you age. what do you think?

A:Maybe because my debut song Timeless itself is a mature song, so image-wise, it had to complement the song (in maturity). I will be trying different genres and different images. also, when I first debut, I didn't do a lot of makeup because most importantly, the audience has to see my singing ability, not my appearance.

i really like her answers on both of those questions for some reason...it just seems like she really knows her limits and her faults and how she tries to achieve her goals while still being humble

i think shes talented too...and that she has potential and i have a feeling she will get even better in the future

and i love how shes so pretty naturally too

love her soo much!

Guest lilpinkhearts

sighhh! i really miss watching all her performances and all. i really wish SM would concentrate more on her! for a lot of people here in singapore, we very much prefer her as compared to like, girl groups like CSJH or Super Girls.

she's not STUNNING, but the more you look at her, the prettier you think she is! and she seems very approachable.

Guest sum-chick

she is so sweet..i dont really like her but i think i might change the way i think about her..she really opened up in the interview..!!

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

I knew I liked her and I knew she was sweet. But OMG that interview was just the best <3

I really don't favor many solo artists enough to buy their albums (excluding those 'going solo' while being in a group) - but gosh I adore her answers to everything! She's just a few months older than me, I think? And she's superrr pretty and simple ^^; (like in Y the mv <3)

Archived