• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

hi babymarzy~ are u talking about this guy in black? ^^

http://i3.tinypic.com/4tz1o9j.jpg

http://i6.tinypic.com/5z1jihw.jpg

he was called shin goo ssi before, becoz he has an amnesia, he was accidentally caught on a car accident and hyeyoung was driving it [one of the cast]

i guess he's a permanent cast since he doesnt even remember a thing and thus his own name so that's why on EP29 [last friday] he decided his name would be shin goo coz he's thankful for shin goo ahjussi for letting him stay in his house. anyway everything he does from cooking to repairing a car fails so yes, everyone is kinda irritated by his misdoings so shin goo decided that he should change his name to San Ho. remember in that scene they were at a restaurant shin goo decided he should change his name; shin goo even mentioned he should change his name to chadolbaegi [a korean food] it was funny~ LOL. So, shin goo mentioned a lotta different names and he liked Sanho the best, so yes from now on he should be called San Ho.

His real name is Kim Sanho though. [in sitcoms they use real names btw] I hope U continue to watch it & hope I answered the question ^^

thank u very much amane!! :) yes that is the guy. i like him lots. u understand korean? wow! our cable suddenly changed channels and i got to see this on the weekend (ur from the PH too right?). yup i remember that restaurant scene. does san ho meaning anything btw? from San Ho's expression when Shin Goo told him about the change name to Chadolbaegi he kinda got miffed. What does it mean? Yeah, i realized from watching Nn5 they used the real names. Its cool. I like the concept. :) Until i have the channel I will surely keep watching this. ^^

Guest amane~matsuo

thank u very much amane!! :) yes that is the guy. i like him lots. u understand korean? wow! our cable suddenly changed channels and i got to see this on the weekend (ur from the PH too right?). yup i remember that restaurant scene. does san ho meaning anything btw? from San Ho's expression when Shin Goo told him about the change name to Chadolbaegi he kinda got miffed. What does it mean? Yeah, i realized from watching Nn5 they used the real names. Its cool. I like the concept. :) Until i have the channel I will surely keep watching this. ^^

he looks good yes ^^

I was surprised too when they changed KBS World to MBC but then again I'm glad but i'd miss some of the dramas am watching at KBS,,

[i just wish there's both MBC & KBS @ the same time, heehee~]

anyway I can understand 'some' korean already but I still need to learn lots, sometimes am still clueless on what they're saying, heehee

and sanho means coral LOL! and Chadolbagi is THIS in english <"sliced beef tenderloins"> so who wouldnt be miffed?!?! heehee~ and Shin Goo ajusshi even mentioned a lotta different food names, remember he was even reading from a menu, LMAO~ I like Nonstop series, and actually the PD for this series is the same PD for Nonstop series, so yea ^^

Loved today's ep heehee, i'd be glad if these two hook up, haha they would look cute together

I dont see Yeonjin & Kijoon compatible > <

[coz there's some vying for Kijoon&Yeonjin]

Suhyeon&Yeonji

62ib9yt.jpg

4qzseox.jpg

for OL viewing:

EP 31

http://playshot.net/muse/mediaplayer.swf?f...&bid=vod_01

Guest korean-girl

lol when they were in the gym they were playing a high school musical 2 song... lol

i really hope that Suhyeon and Yeonji get together.. cuz Suhyeon obviously likes her..!!~

Guest amane~matsuo

lol when they were in the gym they were playing a high school musical 2 song... loli really hope that Suhyeon and Yeonji get together.. cuz Suhyeon obviously likes her..!!~

me too ^^ hahaa yes that was a HS musical song LOL!

I like them together, Hyeonjin & Yeonji would look cute together too

but then all they do is fight and argue

they're like cat & dog~ heehee!!

Yeonji is so mean when she grows up T_TBut when she was young, she was so cute and kind.. what happened..

she can be irritating sometimes > <and yes mean, LOL!

but I think she's pretty tho~

she was really cute as a kid~ i liked the lil Yeonji ^^

4zjce46.jpg

4lrqgj9.jpg

6h7oh81.jpg

6gv1bpy.jpg

Guest amane~matsuo

the whole ip tracking thing was funny..

can really happen though. haha ki joon - 1

LOL! they were funny kijoon vs eunsook [suyoeung mom]

haahaa~ she can be soo conniving sometimes @ the same time funny!

XD

Guest babymarzy07

he looks good yes ^^

I was surprised too when they changed KBS World to MBC but then again I'm glad but i'd miss some of the dramas am watching at KBS,,

[i just wish there's both MBC & KBS @ the same time, heehee~]

anyway I can understand 'some' korean already but I still need to learn lots, sometimes am still clueless on what they're saying, heehee

and sanho means coral LOL! and Chadolbagi is THIS in english <"sliced beef tenderloins"> so who wouldnt be miffed?!?! heehee~ and Shin Goo ajusshi even mentioned a lotta different food names, remember he was even reading from a menu, LMAO~ I like Nonstop series, and actually the PD for this series is the same PD for Nonstop series, so yea ^^

Amane, we have the same cable i think. Well I still keep calling them and asking about it, i miss KBSworld a lto(the dramas with subs). They say they are 'negotiating' still, for the mean time this is ok. hehehe Me too, I understand some words. But how they fit into sentences not really. I hafta learn more too, i wanna study.

Really? Sanho means coral? I never knew. Sounds like a beautiful name compared to the menu of foods. hahaha ohhh so that what Chadolbagi is. No wonder, i enjoyed this just few eps along the way! Same PD!! he's good at sitcoms. i havent seen the weekend drama yet though.

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

^

me too I miss KBS world~ like I said I want MBC & KBS World at the same time [greedy, greedy]

and yep I do think we have the same cable subscription ^^

anyway me too, want to take up real lessons heehee~ Sanho is a much 'decent' name

imagine your name as chadolbagi! haahaa!!

I cant wait for the next ep!!! *giddy~*

Guest babymarzy07

^

yes, im greedy too i wish we had both. but if we had to choose id choose KBSworld only cause its subbed. hahaha

yup, Sanho is a nice name. Lol. food names can be cute but for like pets maybe? hahaha

ive been going home earlier than usual from work just to watch this. hahaha

i became attached that fast! the story is cute. i missed most of high kick, but ill try to catch this. :)

Guest amane~matsuo

^

yes, im greedy too i wish we had both. but if we had to choose id choose KBSworld only cause its subbed. hahaha

yup, Sanho is a nice name. Lol. food names can be cute but for like pets maybe? hahaha

ive been going home earlier than usual from work just to watch this. hahaha

i became attached that fast! the story is cute. i missed most of high kick, but ill try to catch this. :)

am glad youre liking it ^^ but yea KBS W is nice coz it has subs hehe

me too, missed most of highkick

but the two is diff. from each other but both are really amusing and sometimes touching

anyway~ i loved ep32! haahaa euldong ajuhmoni is soooo fierce but now I saw

how 'fierce' she can be~ LMAO! she's scary tho but also hilarious > <

and yeonji is getting the clues of hyeyoung & kijoon's relationship

I just wish she'd get over him already,, haahaa poor girl.

kijoon 'seemed' to really like hyeyoung now, he's sooo sweet as ever

and nice ^^

and they might not be the next yun-jung couple [from highkick~]

but I like love these two already :]

6crpfu1.jpg

6244pvo.jpg

Guest kawaiiyuki2

looks like a very cute drama... i can't wait for subs.... but i know it might take a while.

Here in new york i only get stuff from KBS on tv so i'm looking forward to watching this on line

Guest babymarzy07

Kijoon is such a laugh!! hahaha his antics and his goofiness amuses me. i love that scene about the flasher, then the spray doesnt work. Good thing for Sanho. Being in the car seems so awkward! But yes i love the Hye-Joon coupling too so cute!! :)

poor girl, but still. i noticed something in this drama, most of the girls who are pretty/popular have the double eye lid thing, the typical pretty girls. But the guys, even with the cute small asian eyes or what they still look cute and handsome. hehehe just my observation. hahhaha i dont really understand a word but still. funny stuff!

Guest amane~matsuo

babymarzy did U catch today's ep?? ㅠㅠ

I was asleep and no one woke me up, am so frustrated > <

haha I was sooo laughing too @~the peppermint spray ! imagine, she sprayed it to herself!

she's such a dork and soo wacky~ good thing sanho came, haha~! hero~

hmm, the way I see it it's a love triangle already

sanho-hyeyoung-kijoon and I forgot yeonji likes kijoon

so I guess it's a love square

sanhoㅡ>hyeyoungㅡ>kijoon<ㅡyeonji

heehee.

anyway yes~ I love kijoon he's soo cute and I love him and hyeyoung ^^

hye-joon couple~ aja :D

and btw,, did U think yeonji did some PS done? LOL, I havent noticed tho heehee

Guest babymarzy07

^ yup i was able to watch yesterdays ep. maybe they'll show a replay over the weekend.

awww yeah its a love square... but sanho + hyeyoung looks a tad awkward..

kijoon + hyeyoung = cute dork :wub: hehehe ill take sanho, lol. jokes.

yeonji found the tape that has the kiss.. kijoon is scared she finds out whats in it..

then dum-dum yeonji goes to the station to borrow a camcorder..

kijoon tries to destroy the tape, but aha yeonji has another copy...

they get home then this other guy has a camcorder she steals it

locks her room and watches kijoon's confession.

she finally sees that tape that kijoon and hyeyoung was hiding.

then later on yeonji and kijoon talked about it, the sentence i understood was if he liked hyeyoung unni..

i didnt quite understand the reply but they walked away together...

also, the kid and the oppa ( the other guy whose friends with jiwoo and chae kwon) are good friends

but the mom (soo young) doesnt allow it.

the kid was always left in the daycare, but recently she snuck out and followed her oppa around and stuff.

the mom found out and was furious. then she bribed him not to let the kid go out after school i think it was.

at first, the oppa said ok then he regretted his decision coz he felt lonely for the kid.

after it was the grandmom who agreed to it that the kid doesnt hafta go to daycare since she has no playmates i think.

phew, im not sure if my explanation made sense. i filled in other stuff. ehhehe ^^

preview shows, sanho is recognized by someone his mom i think...

im not sure but yeonji looks abit made up to me.. unnatural.. hhehe ^^

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

^

thanks ^^

I saw it too this afternoon

[had the chance to DL LOL]

yeah,, HY&KJ is a cute dork ^^

but yeah maybe it's just me but

i have a 'gut' feeling about sanho,hyeyoung&kijoon~ LOL

anyway yeonji finally saw the tape!!!