[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

i know this is a little selfish of me asking but can somebody upload this show on youtube? I REALLY want to watch them but I can not seem to watch them on the korean sites or download them on clubbox and the person taht use to upload these disconnected her site..... :(

Guest amane~matsuo

these are links for nondownload viewing. it's from pandora which is a youtube type thing. just click on the episode that you want. it shows up after the commercial:

episode 17

episode 18

episode 19

episode 20

thank U! and cool KCS has an opening credits already ^^

haahaa & yeonji has to call hyeonjin oppa! hahaa. they were very funny on ep18 XD

Guest lostfromfate

I think it's under-rated but for me it's really good, I love all the characters but kim euldong sometimes is soo mean. like to shin goo :( esp in ep20.. heehee~~~

for online viewing:

ep22

http://www.uccc.co.kr/sub/sub_detail.htm?p...=163799&s=1

thank you for the link!

i know what you mean. i really like it but not very many people seem to watch it.

Guest lostfromfate

could someone upload ep 23 please !! i'm surprised not alot of ppl are into this sitcom..i think it's so good ;p

i just finished episode 22. no wonder you want to watch ep 23! cuz i do too! i hope she does go out with ki joon~

Guest amane~matsuo

i just finished episode 22. no wonder you want to watch ep 23! cuz i do too! i hope she does go out with ki joon~

hyeyoung and kijoon? I want them together too ^^

kijoon is really a nice guy not only to her but for the shin family as well. I mean hye young deserves someone better

she's been like always dumped/ditched/left for another woman. poor girl. and she's not getting any younger~ heehee

anyway, the guy she accidentally ran over, he's kinda hunky tho. LOL~

I like so young too, the way she plays piano when she's mad~~ haahaa and her mom listens to them argue and just says "drama" coz it really looked that way,, LOL! I love soo young's mom, [forgot her name > <] the one who dances to ivy's temptation sonata, that was soo funny~

me too,, I want ep23.. ! > <

thank you for the link!

i know what you mean. i really like it but not very many people seem to watch it.

I know~ but it's funny in a simple way and the actors are really lovable.

the right word is very under-rated and the ratings I have read are 7% something,,

I hope it gets appreciated sooner or later ^^

Archived