[sitcom 2007] Kimchi Cheese Smile 김치 치즈 스마일

Guest dream_on

Guest amane~matsuo

ahhh really?

i wouldnt be too happy bout that.. lol.. ^^

me too, i like yeonji most of the time..

when she isnt being a selfish kid..

im sure she'd realize it when she sees kijoon and her nuna happy..

or the vice versa

yeah, love is not selfish, its kind ^^

haahaa so if you really love a person you'd be happy

to see them even if it means u have to let that person go~

so yeah I wish she'd stop being like that

coz its obvious her eonnie and her kijoon oppa feels the same way

for each other ^________^

ur right...

hyunjin is in denial!!

bwahahhaha!!

what afraid of dogs?!? like eh..

ahhahaha

omg... this will be my fave couple of sitcom this year

hahhaha

haahaa I love the two really, theyre sooo cuuute :w00t:

897897.jpg

bbs_kimchiz071122212107100.jpg

98070.jpg

16f5379c4a794e548ca31768033237be.jpg

0a239362fd7a4b0491ae278cb1a89a09.gifec34dcc8cf61495fa89fed09153fb249.gif

b2a4410ee8004326b6f9574cb0f7f240.gifheart.gif

미치놈! ^_______^

mad.gif

HY is being a good sis...

but YJ needs to be better to her older sister too..

she must realize that..

not always the other way around..

poor kijoon..

but i dont get why he cant be more vocal at some point..

rather than always wait for HY..

also like they need to fess up to each other instead of doing that.. grrr...

always omg being dorks..

im getting impatient..

LOL~ its just sooo typical of korean tv these days brothers vs brother/sis vs sis

bestfriends vs bestfriends in love.. but yeah in the end one really has to give in.

and kijoon & hyeyoung ! theyre a couple in denial...! haahaa me too getting impatient > <

and i missed ep85 huuhuu :'(

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of episode 85,

who went into the locker???

was it sanho, 'cause the door opened then closed and sanho is still on the outside of the locker.

- Kyu

Guest irdanri

was it sanho, 'cause the door opened then closed and sanho is still on the outside of the locker.

- Kyu

~The locker only opened once which was when Sanho opened it and I don't think anyone else has the keys..

Guest amane~matsuo

HAHA episode 85.. Jiwoo chose to stay for 2 months eating only goon mandoo XD

And I wonder what's in that B-35. :unsure:

OMO! was that 2 mos~?!?! haahaa I didnt hear clearly i guess XD

its becoz they mistook jiwoo from sanho right???

haahaa funny jiwoo!!! I love him, he's cute n hot XD

71mj3iv.jpg

- Kyu

~The locker only opened once which was when Sanho opened it and I don't think anyone else has the keys..

before I was scared for sanho.. now i'm scared with sanho!! heehee !!

yes i do think he was the one who opened the locker ! so that means he remembers then?

& yep he's the only one who has that B-35 keys....

and then when he accompanied Cha Kija to the taxi he knows where she lives...

I think Cha Kija has something to do with Sanho's past... Sanho's past is getting mysterious by the minute..

Guest amane~matsuo

my parents are also watching KCS and we came to a conclusion that sanho already gained his memory but is pretending not to have it.

- Kyu

I think so too !!! >________<

that's why i'm scared with sanho~ LOL!

I dont know what his planning now :rolleyes:

and also who that mysterious guy Cha Kija is talking too :unsure:

what about ep82,, do you think yeonji really confessed to hyeyoung and kijoon

and that was all real not a dream???

coz in ep85 that scene where kijoon&hyeyoung was dancing tango & then they were briefly staring

at each other for a moment & then they saw yeonji they then turned away from each other... <_<

73nkndh.gif

&& I was hoping to see some more KCS NG's on today's happytime but there was none :mellow:

anyway I found some link for the Kijoon NG~ it's a cyworld link http://c.rd.empas.com/r.tsp/%25B1%25E8%25C...p;folder_part=3

anyway he was soo cute~! haahaa like I said before, he said Lee Hyeyoung-ssi will you marry me

which was supposed to be Shin Hyeyoung-ssi and he was all embarassed and said to her Why are you like that?

hahaa cuuute! Shin Gu even said "maybe youre drunk~!" XD

OMO! was that 2 mos~?!?! haahaa I didnt hear clearly i guess XD

its becoz they mistook jiwoo from sanho right???

haahaa funny jiwoo!!! I love him, he's cute n hot XD

jiwoo WANTED to stay for 2 months but eventually they kicked him out cuz obviously he had no idea what the locker was.

i agree Sanho's past is so mysterious. chakija is hilarious by the way lolls although it does get annoying. and it WAS sanho who opened the locker. the fact that he was thinking hope it wasnt too obvious (or something along those lines in epi 85) signifies that he has his memory back but is hiding it. wonder what he used to be... man..

i caught up hehe =DD manggg kimchi cheese smile is addicting.

my favorite episode (from the recent ones) is episode 84. mucho hyunji interaction hehe. <33

hyunjin realizes he likes yeonji!!!!! it was wayy to hot when he said "michinnon" <3 and he bought the scarf and gloves for her even though he knew about the ruined stocks. too sweet. also yeonji was so funny. so paranoid that hyunjin would take back all the nice things he did for her. i hope to see more hyunji <33

i do think that yeonji did actually confess to hyeyoung because when hyeyoung wanted to meet kijoon it was obvious that she didnt just text him to say "buy me food" she was probably going to say lets start over, but yeonji's confession made her think twice. NOOOOOO~

i think hyunjin will be very important in getting hyeyoung and kijoon together for some reason esp since he likes yeonji now and can help her forget kijoon =DD yupyup <33 hehe

Guest illuminate.

oh my goodness, Kim San Ho is so beautiful.

*dies*

haha, I just started watching this sitcom a few days ago, but I can't stop O_O I must say, one of the funniest parts so far for me (then again, I've only been watching from ep. 58 on) is San Ho & Ki Joon's hospital stay after their drinking match...the doctor is so funny as he's explaining it to them! "They say the first time going to the bathroom after the surgery...is like hell." LMAO. I'm still laughing. "Are you crying?"

I love this sitcom <3 (especially Kim San Ho :P) I wish it would get more attention though! :/ I've gotta catch up to the latest episode before my weekend is over~

Guest babymarzy07

^ looks like i have sanho competition. mwahahha. and i thought i was alone. lol...

yes, i agree i think hyunjin will play a huge role in the joonyoung couple's getting back together.

cha kija annoys the the living daylights out of me..

hahhaha

yikes..

sanho sure is buried in secrets..

im beginning to think he is a son of a gangster/ chaebol..

someone hiding under the chaebol status..

or something...

ahhhh hyunji i love them!!

hyunjin is such a sweetie!

^ looks like i have sanho competition. mwahahha. and i thought i was alone. lol...

i dont think u were ever alone in thinking sanho was sexy lolls =P ive expressed it before hehe but glad to see more people liking sanho =DD <33 he looks extremely good in suits hehe *drools* i want to see what's in his locker.

Guest amane~matsuo

jiwoo WANTED to stay for 2 months but eventually they kicked him out cuz obviously he had no idea what the locker was.

i agree Sanho's past is so mysterious. chakija is hilarious by the way lolls although it does get annoying. and it WAS sanho who opened the locker. the fact that he was thinking hope it wasnt too obvious (or something along those lines in epi 85) signifies that he has his memory back but is hiding it. wonder what he used to be... man..

i caught up hehe =DD manggg kimchi cheese smile is addicting.

my favorite episode (from the recent ones) is episode 84. mucho hyunji interaction hehe. <33

hyunjin realizes he likes yeonji!!!!! it was wayy to hot when he said "michinnon" <3 and he bought the scarf and gloves for her even though he knew about the ruined stocks. too sweet. also yeonji was so funny. so paranoid that hyunjin would take back all the nice things he did for her. i hope to see more hyunji <33

i do think that yeonji did actually confess to hyeyoung because when hyeyoung wanted to meet kijoon it was obvious that she didnt just text him to say "buy me food" she was probably going to say lets start over, but yeonji's confession made her think twice. NOOOOOO~

i think hyunjin will be very important in getting hyeyoung and kijoon together for some reason esp since he likes yeonji now and can help her forget kijoon =DD yupyup <33 hehe

so that's why! ^____^ hahaa jiwoo is tooo funny in the scene,, those gangsters were even scared of him! they better be, just look at them flab abs!!

LMAO! actually they really were scared of jiwoo!! haahaa! 몸짱! :w00t:

6yl4caa.gif716fpdz.gif

awww hyunji <3333 I love the couple too~! it was really a funny scene esp. when yeonji was rushing to get out of the store but dannggg

she forgot it was glasses so she knocked her head off !! LMAO! i was sooo laughing at the scene XD

6sh20ky.gif

and hyunjin was soo worried about her,, aww~! sweetie..! and he arranged the scarf around her neck!! :w00t: sweet XD

and also that scene where she asked him if she still kinda hates her and he said 싫어~ and she got angry and threw the scarf...

but then she got it again! >ㅁ< hahaa

6o4tbip.jpg

yeah that confession!!! i do think she also confessed to kijoon~ wahhh yeonji 미웠어! hehe!!!

I think also that hyeyoung will finally get back together with kijoon... if not for yeonji :unsure:<_<

coz she didnt want for them to be always fighting till they get old! haahaa I loved that old kijoon and old hyeyoung scene,,

she was like, apologize first~ but kijoon is like you apologize first and then i'll propose hahaa

till her deathbed she was like that!! hahaa

oh my goodness, Kim San Ho is so beautiful.

*dies*

haha, I just started watching this sitcom a few days ago, but I can't stop O_O I must say, one of the funniest parts so far for me (then again, I've only been watching from ep. 58 on) is San Ho & Ki Joon's hospital stay after their drinking match...the doctor is so funny as he's explaining it to them! "They say the first time going to the bathroom after the surgery...is like hell." LMAO. I'm still laughing. "Are you crying?"

I love this sitcom <3 (especially Kim San Ho :P) I wish it would get more attention though! :/ I've gotta catch up to the latest episode before my weekend is over~

bwahahaa~ i loved that eppie too,, altho those two are rivals they cant help but to sometimes rely onto each other~! it was also funny when kijoon

screamed his lungs out on the toilet :lol: and kijoon and sanho is almost crawling in pain! funny XD

hahaa sanho is cuute~ i like him more when he's acting goofy, coz when he's serious he gets too serious its sometimes scary..

heehee

the sitcom's gotten better these days ^^

yes, i agree i think hyunjin will play a huge role in the joonyoung couple's getting back together.

cha kija annoys the the living daylights out of me..

hahhaha

yikes..

sanho sure is buried in secrets..

im beginning to think he is a son of a gangster/ chaebol..

someone hiding under the chaebol status..

or something...

ahhhh hyunji i love them!!

hyunjin is such a sweetie!

i hope hyunjin plays a role with kijoon+hyeyoung! :w00t:

LOL! sanho madness~ looks like i got kijoon all mine then??? hoho!

awww cha kija~ i can still tolerate her,, she's annoying but she

makes me laugh too, that psycho girl! XD she's all serious when it comes to HY

but to sanho she's all drooly and all "OMO SANHO-SSI~!" XD

i dont think u were ever alone in thinking sanho was sexy lolls =P ive expressed it before hehe but glad to see more people liking sanho =DD <33 he looks extremely good in suits hehe *drools* i want to see what's in his locker.

maybe there's something really really important in that locker !! i wonder what :D

wahhhaaa today's eppie (ep86)!!! too funny~ kijoon is a goofball XD another 방송사고 for kijoon~!

I think he's gonna get suspended at work again.. hiiihii! the kijoon+sanho song is too funny~!!!

LOL i can understand but cant translate (am not very good) :blink:

but its a funny song~ http://www.sendspace.com/file/hzeid2

기준이다~ 기준이다~

밉상 진상 오소리이상 기준이다 기준이다

얼굴은 진상 맘은 밉상(밉상밉상)

싸가지 제로에 입만 나불(나불나불)

아이고~ 쪼잔한 쫌생이라

모두 너무나 싫어하지!

산호다~ 산호다~

맘도좋고 몸도좋은 산호다 산호다

젠틀하고 매너 좋고 귀티나고(귀티나고)

옷태나고 잘생기고 힘도좋아(힘도좋아)

아이고~ 착해라 우리산호

모두 너무나 좋아하지

yeonji was funny too! haha whatta liar XD she's lying about being suhyeon's gf so she can have free and additional foods

at suhyeon's parent's resto LOL. I love it when suyoung & yeonji quarrels :lol:

Guest irdanri

Hahaha. I watched this episode today and coincidentally I only slept for 2 hrs cause I crammed in an essay so I was kinda out of it while watching it :P

Guest babymarzy07

hahahah yeah.. but i dont really notice people going nuts over Sanho ssi.. hehhee ^^ i didnt see ur comment! mian! :)

yes, not only in suits... even casual wear.. plus with glasses soooo hot... im nervous what's in the locker!

awww hyunji <3333 I love the couple too~! it was really a funny scene esp. when yeonji was rushing to get out of the store but dannggg

she forgot it was glasses so she knocked her head off !! LMAO! i was sooo laughing at the scene XD

and hyunjin was soo worried about her,, aww~! sweetie..! and he arranged the scarf around her neck!! :w00t: sweet XD

and also that scene where she asked him if she still kinda hates her and he said 싫어~ and she got angry and threw the scarf...

but then she got it again! >ㅁ< hahaa

that was such a cute moment!! hehehe

those two are 완소!! :D

sweet hyunjin....

LOL! sanho madness~ looks like i got kijoon all mine then??? hoho!

awww cha kija~ i can still tolerate her,, she's annoying but she

makes me laugh too, that psycho girl! XD she's all serious when it comes to HY

but to sanho she's all drooly and all "OMO SANHO-SSI~!" XD

hehehe yeah! looks like more and more are loving sanho... :)

i noticed him in the early eps..

he was just sooo attracting..

kijoonie is all yours :)

i get dibs on hyunjin!! bwahhahah

oh gosh, ican tolerate any one but

cha kija...

she just rakes my nerves...

maybe there's something really really important in that locker !! i wonder what :D

wahhhaaa today's eppie (ep86)!!! too funny~ kijoon is a goofball XD another 방송사고 for kijoon~!

I think he's gonna get suspended at work again.. hiiihii! the kijoon+sanho song is too funny~!!!

yeonji was funny too! haha whatta liar XD she's lying about being suhyeon's gf so she can have free and additional foods

at suhyeon's parent's resto LOL. I love it when suyoung & yeonji quarrels :lol:

omg!! yeonji the glutton is back!!

and she kept denying that she manipulated to eat there again!!

even when suhyeon had her phone!!

hahah

i saw a tinge of jealousy on hyunjin' s part for a while there!

awww.. poor kijoon!

yesterday was a hoot!!

he feel asleep!!

i like the ki-ho song!! :)

Archived