Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Guest BenDover

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dON^_^

I'm surprised Menclave released the episode so quick since back in season 1 they took an average of a week. I hope they stay this fast until the series is over since last season I had to watch Nyoro first, then Shinsen, then Menclave for the quality.

The first episode was ok to be honest, but it felt too fast. I love how the Exia looked and I wonder where did Setsuna get that huge cape from? And Louise being a pilot is just wow... she's better off just being a side character. Now we know why Shirin, who was Marina's assistant left and I'm interested in seeing how her rebel group plays a role. The preview of 00 Gundam at the end is pure ownage along with the finding of Lyle.

Guest KAITOU KID.

I'm surprised Menclave released the episode so quick since back in season 1 they took an average of a week. I hope they stay this fast until the series is over since last season I had to watch Nyoro first, then Shinsen, then Menclave for the quality.

The first episode was ok to be honest, but it felt too fast. I love how the Exia looked and I wonder where did Setsuna get that huge cape from? And Louise being a pilot is just wow... she's better off just being a side character. Now we know why Shirin, who was Marina's assistant left and I'm interested in seeing how her rebel group plays a role. The preview of 00 Gundam at the end is pure ownage along with the finding of Lyle.

ROFL. Isn't that obvious? All pwn hardcore-quiet types that go missing for a few years always come back with some nifty cloak, to show off their badass skills with an I'm-a-wanderer-vibe.

UVERworld - 儚くも永久のカナシ (TV Size)

I uploaded it to mediafireeeee (:

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

ok i watched it... on youtube , screw the mkv on my comp

looks like Tachikoma came into the Gundam world

or Armored Core MT's have been made!

Guest RYUUSEi

The first episode was just a warm-up for all the awesomeness that is Gundam 00 to come so I thought it was OK. New opening is kickass. I was pissed that they didn't show my baby

Allelujah Haptism until the last SECONDS, forrealz. Wtf's up with that? He's no fun when he's imprisoned and lonely, I hope they let him out in the next episode so he can go all crazy with Hallelujah again.

That Crossroad-fella is such a crybaby, seriously, just kill him off, SUNRISE. Just do it! :mellow: During his first 30 second appearance, I really thought he had toughened up a little but then he just goes back to the same 'ol wimp.

What the hell, Louise. I thought she would have grown up and become stronger after aquiring a new hand. Instead, she looks and acts like a druggie. She'll definitely bring trouble.

Anyways, yay, Setsuna is back! Too bad he had to take Crossroad with him. <_<

Guest byakuyaxiii

Episode 2-6 Summery!

Episode 2 Twin Drive

Setsuna asks Lyle Dylandy to join Celestial Being. Meanwhile, A-LAWS is in a state of panic because of the appearance of Gundams. But then, a mysterious Masked Man appears in their headquarter.

Another spoiler says that Saji finds out who attacks Louise's family.

Episode 3 Allelujah Rescue Operation (Another spoiler says Get Back Allelujah Operation instead of rescue)

Allelujah is imprisoned in a special prison for those who opposed the Federation. Setsuna, along with Sumeragi who still undecided about returning to Celestial Being decide to carry on an operation to rescue Allelujah.

Episode 4 The Reason To Fight

A-LAWS continue their next operation. Klaus and other leaders of Kataron try to contact Celestial Being. Shirin, who is worried about Marina's whereabouts decide to follow them. Meanwhile, while traveling through the Arabian Sea, is attacked by Lindt (not sure about the spellings, he is the white hair A-LAWS) and his underwater MA

Episode 5 The Burning Homeland

Federation uses Celestial Being's reappearance to promote A-LAWS. This is because of Ribbons's information control. Ribbons is not just an Innovator, he also uses an important person behind the scene for his world unification plan. Meanwhile, Celestial Being meets with Kataron, and Klaus declares to offer their assistance.

Episode 6 Scar

Kataron Soldiers are felled by the attack of A-LAWS, their last words remind Sumeragi of her forbidden past, causing her to faint. Meanwhile, Katie receives report of Lindt, her expression darkens. Peris witnesses the attack and is sadden. She receives message from Sergei, and feels his thoughts.

Ahhh just watched the episode 2 a while ago.

So generic. Lol the masks, new gundams, bringing back characters, generically altered super humans yeah.....

But for some reason I never get tired of it.

Haroooo :3 so cute lol.

I hate how they always show that one little clip of Allelujah in the straight jacket at the very end. Needs more air time! Then again there is so much you can do with him in that state. Good thing they are going after him 3rd ep.

Hehe Feldt is being reminded of Neil.

anticipating episode 3.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest byakuyaxiii

Episode 7 Reunion and Farewell

During a battle, Peris's Ahead and Arios are shot down and MIA. Ptolemaios leaves the battlefied. Meanwhile, Allelujah and Peris face each other outside of their MSs

Episode 8 Pure Distortion

A mysterious character Regene appears before Tieria. Tieria is shocked to see another person with the same face as him. Regene leaves behind a word 'Innovator' and information about it. Tieria is shaken...

Episode 9 Unerasable Past

Setsuna and Tieria face Sarches's Arche Gundam. Tieria is furious since Sarches is the one who killed Lockon Stratos 4 years ago. Through Tieria's words, the new Lockon Stratos, Lyle Dyllandy finds out that Sarches is his brother's enemy...

Episode 10 The Light of Sky

Sairu(?) Kingdom, is one of the middle east countries which oppose the Federation's oppressions, and it has the strongest military strength. Federation sends A-LAWS after them. Sergei of the regular Federation is sent to the country's boundary for monitoring the situation...

• 3 weeks later...

just watched episode 3

just wondering, did allelujah always have 1 gray eye and 1 yellow eye? o___o;;

Yeah he did. Back in season 1 when Hallelujah takes over, he switches eye colors.

The first 2 episodes of Gundam 00 just aired tonight at 11 PM PST and EST on the Sci-Fi Channel.

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3

Look below and click on your time zone to watch the next episodes.

I only saw the first episode and I thought the dubs were pretty good. Graham's and Allelujah's voice actor will take some time to get use to since they're the complete opposite. Like Allelujah's voice is deep while Graham is a little high pitch. Lockon's/Setsuna's VA is perfect in my ears.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gokuSSJ5

Does anyone else wish that saji crossroad character would just die already?

He's such a trainwreck.

well not to me he more like heero (pilot of gundam wing zero) but sometimes he more a hothead or something!!!

Guest Shikabane Hime

well not to me he more like heero (pilot of gundam wing zero) but sometimes he more a hothead or something!!!

Heero was cool.

This guy's not :(

Heero fought for his girl.

This guy didn't. This guy bawled. And his ex hates him.

Heero cried, but he cried tears of manliness.

Guest supasheep

actually i think saji crossroad is actually bring the story more life.....cuz if there wasnt his love with louise....the whole drama of them being in different sides of the war...and plus the horrible misunderstanding of louise...its making the story really interesting, even more interesting than the normal plot of CB wanting to defeat the innovators....most of my mind is like wanting to know what will happen with saji and louise....cuz its reli exciting....more so than the dull 'defeat bad guys plot'......we've got so much of that already.

Archived