Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Guest BenDover

i think any group willing to say "hey, we f-ed up. our bads, here's a second version," is better than groups who go "hey, we f-ed up but we don't care so just deal with it." i've downloaded anime where it was full of mistakes and all the group didn't say jack about it. better to have a group admit to their mistakes and do something about it then just leaving it as is.

There was one fansub who subbed an episode of Haruhi. First sub out, everyone else was a day or two after. Worst fansubs ever. They released another episode and never released one again. They never corrected anything and made retarded subbing like "LOL" instead of "hahaha".

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

if by theme song, you mean the OP, it's already out and available for download. i already got it and it's still awesome each time i play it.

Celestial Being, wouldn't you want to join?

I guess I'm not really sure about the history of Gundam anymore, but watching Gundam 00 brings back memories of playing Gundam on PS1 and PS2.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this new series! I took a look at the preview...I wished the character designs were similar to Gundam Seed...oh well..XD

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

they better make Model Kits out of the PMC Mobile Suits , they look much better then the Gundams

well , i hope they make the Model kits for the Mobile suits more , the Gundams look stupid to me really , Exia seems abit too stiff , maybe cause how Setsuna Pilots it ,

I just started watching this. Kind of reminds me a bit of Gundam Wing. But it is interesting. I have to say Tieria always catches my attention XD It's probably my obsession with meganes.

Guest Fook You

I think they went for the Laruku opening cuz 00 is supposed to be a much more serious Gundam series than any before.

Anyways...as for ep 7...i'm really starting to dislike Setsuna...He just sucks. He's like some angst-ridden teen that does w/e he likes cuz he thinks he's cool but he can't fight for crap.

I thought the main characters and especially the ones that pilot Gundams were supposed to be like...AMAZINGLY GOOD AT PILOTING THE GUNDAM cuz...it's what they're supposed to do -_-...but i'm not getting that impression from Setsuna

I think they went for the Laruku opening cuz 00 is supposed to be a much more serious Gundam series than any before.

Anyways...as for ep 7...i'm really starting to dislike Setsuna...He just sucks. He's like some angst-ridden teen that does w/e he likes cuz he thinks he's cool but he can't fight for crap.

I thought the main characters and especially the ones that pilot Gundams were supposed to be like...AMAZINGLY GOOD AT PILOTING THE GUNDAM cuz...it's what they're supposed to do -_- ...but i'm not getting that impression from Setsuna

For me, that's a new thing. All the past Gundam Series except for War In Pocket, all the Gundams and pilots were like War Gods. They couldn't be touched. Each one of them only had like one person with a new brand spankin' new high tech mobile suit that could rival them.

Kira's Freedom was Shin's Impulse

Amuro's RX78 was Char's Zeong

I think so far this is one of the best Gundam series, other than maybe Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team. I'm really enjoying it so far, love the Gundam designs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TrainDriver

who else is keeping up with this series? i'm finding it so interesting and can't wait for the next ep. ep 10 should be good, i bet one of them is gonna get captured.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i am , im hoping Graham beats the crap out of Setsuna

im hoping white hair girl kills off Allehlujah

also hope that the tranny looking gundam pilot dies off aswell

Lockon Stratos is probably the only decent Gundam Meister at the moment

Graham is best pilot though

and Setsuna's old Rival comes 2nd

i am , im hoping Graham beats the crap out of Setsuna

im hoping white hair girl kills off Allehlujah

also hope that the tranny looking gundam pilot dies off aswell

Lockon Stratos is probably the only decent Gundam Meister at the moment

Graham is best pilot though

and Setsuna's old Rival comes 2nd

Gotta agree, Stratos has the most sensible pilot. Setsuna is being an idiot compromising his identity. Kyrios has attitude problems and doesn't care about other people. Allehlujah is just a maniac... and emo.

Setsuna's Exia is my favorite gundam though.

Archived