Do Your Parents Like Some Of The "young" Artists?

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom isn't "crazy" on any of singers/artists/groups i listen to but she thinks some of the songs are nice.

Like from DBSK, she likes there Chinese music, and some of there Korean songs. and she thinks JJ is too pretty to be a guy xDDDD

And 2 days ago when Suju's Haengbok MV came out my mom asked me what I was watching and I said "Super Junior" and I pointed out Hankyung and she said, "OMG HE GOOD LOOKING YES YES!!" xDD and she likes Suju's Chinese version of "U"

and she thinks FT Island is good looking but she only likes some songs from them =B

Guest Somdary

My parents love SHINHWA.

They got addicted to my addiction of them!

I listen to their songs every single day I stare at their pics on my computer.

My parents simply LOVE them! HAHA ^^

Guest wen_dy89

erm, in my parents view, all of dem luk de same , haha ^^

bt i did giv tvxq, ss501, superjunior, shinhwa song 2 dem, dey both still can accept it ^^

Guest deNain

My parents didn't have any idea what they look like..

But they know their song lol...

Because I keep playing their song in my house with a high volume..

At first they just listen..But after sometimes they get annoyed because I keep repeating the same song like U(Suju) & Ballons(DBSK)..

One day I caught my mom singing U in the kitchen...She said she can memorize that song right now because she always listen to it..

Guest Nell

Lol they look the same to my parents too xD

Maybe that's just because they are non asians ^-^

At first I had the same problem..=)

hm my mother tries to listen to my music and sometimes she likes a song, but that's it... she's not really interested anyways xD

lol my father...is annoyed and always says the songs are covers =P haha

BUT my cousin made a progress...she can recognize Yunho now^-^ and she even thinks he looks good xD

It seems very hard for us non asians to like asian music...it's a pity :(

all in all my family is annoyed and definatly NOT interested xD

poor me -.-

Guest sushiieeex3

My dad listens to mostly old timers but he loves SG Wannabe~ ^^;; And he also listens to Sung Shi Kyung, Tei and Fly to the Sky occasionally! *^__^*

Guest anniano

My parents don't actually pay attention to what I listen to. But they are quite shocked I like Kpop [don't see why, though]. They think I'm crazy.

Actually, my mother likes some DBSK songs, slow ones, you know, and Jang Ri In too... And she's got a crush on Junsu, which totally freaks me out. My father doesn't pay attention, he just goes "Those can't be guys!" <_<. Oh, and he has a strange obsesion with Balloons by DBSK. He is always singing it even though he doesn't know the lyrics. He just makes them up. Quite funny. I should film him and let you all see.

Guest MEIYEE

HAHA I can't imagine any parent listening to stuff like BoA's Girls on Top or something. :lol:

But yeah.. my parents are Chinese so they don't really know any of them.

But When Se7en was in HK & we saw him on TV, my mom thought his dancing was pretty cool.

Haha & I also downloaded the music show that Rain was on in HK, and my dad was watching it & even replayed it. o___o

Guest jocepi

my parents don't really know about Korean celebs~

but I know my friend's mom is really obsessed with Rain, Big Bang, etc.

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

i know my guy friends mom is crazy about bi.

& my mom is in love with fany's voice..

my parents know all the young artist

they like some of their musics.

and even know all the dbsg's members name and etc.

@_@;;

Guest Dreamer.*

Eh, my parents don't really care about the entertainment.

My dad literally knows nothing of the music industry in Korea.

My mom knows a few singers here and there but she doesn't care.

I guess she only likes Sung Shi Kyung.

Guest skittles*

My dad really likes SG Wannabe, See Ya, and Brown Eyed Girls. He thinks they're really great singers. I'm a big DBSK fan, and he agrees that they can all sing well. I think I influenced my mom into liking DBSK. :phew: Overall, my parents like ballad singers who, in their opinion, have actual talent.

Archived