Do Your Parents Like Some Of The "young" Artists?

Guest Q_Park

Guest p a r q u e.

I TOPped a page yo. (:

I'm surprised a lot of moms like DBSG. My mom doesn't. Lol.

But I'm surprised there's people she likes on the list.

She apparently likes the following:

HanKyung -Super Junior [she watched Full House & loves him]

DongWan -Shinhwa [Always liked him]

SG Wannabe [Listens to their songs a lot]

Kim Jong Gook [Loves his songs & just 'cause I like him (: ]

Lee Seung Ki [Watched the drama 7 Princess & found him to be a cute dad]

Brian -Fly to the Sky [she likes it when he "pretends" to be sexy. Ha!]

Clazziquai [Finds their songs interesting]

Tei [in love with his song "Same Pillow/같은 베게"]

As for my dad, he likes the oldies like Tae Jin Ah & Song Dae Kwan.

Me & my mom have more similar taste and so whenever we point a guy out,

my dad just looks at us like how he would look at crazy high school fan girls. (:

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Changminx3

it'll be awesome if my mom was interested. but shes like "WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO THAT?!" before. now its like whatever. and she think they look like GIRLS. i mean not ALL of them have longish hair.... haha

Guest chemical9

My dad used to hate TVXQ.

But when I showed him their MVs, he was like,

"Whoa! This guy can dance. Whoa! Good voice. Not bad."

My mom is in love with Changmin. Lol.

She likes BoA and Rain too.

And KangTa. If that counts.

She actually likes a whole lot of young artists. So yeah.

Guest musical.memory

the first time my mom heard

me listen to a kpop song, she

was like, "WTF IS THAT?!" and

my dad doesn't really care.

they just hate kpop. haha, my

grandma likes kdramas and

she loves dbsk. mostly jaejoong

and junsu. :lol:

Guest kfosho

ahah a lot of parents think that dbsg is too girly.

my mom is soo hard on them, she calls them......really bad names!! i won't share cause its a bad word.

when i heard her say that i was like O_o it makes me sad cause she said that about jiyong!!! and i love him to death!!!

my mom only likes eric from shinhwa.

Guest vic_taebin

when i put korean music on, my mom hums along with the song or anything she finds is a good beat or rhythm, but both her and my dad always ask me why i listen to korean songs when i'm not even korean. Yea, my dad always teases me asking if i understand what the song is saying.

But i know my mom likes to listen to g.o.d music cuz i always play it alot and she thinks their slow songs are really good to listen to and any other easy listening songs.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

my dad dont care.. he like old chinese artists.. he like song hye gyo thouugh,, just because he thinks her nose is natural and pretty.. he have a thing with nose...

my brother says dbsk look like girls, but now he stopped saying that anymore cuz he think they gotten a bit manlier

my mom sometime will paused to watch whatever boyband-related or idol-related stuff im watching and she would have the "wtf?!!" look on her face..

Guest mikm

my parents love junjin. it's kind of creepy. my dad doesnt know any members of dbsg but when they came out on xman he thought the boys with long names sang extremely well. my mom thinks sung shi kyung is the best. she loves his voice and all.

yeah... my mum likes Korean music and japanese and that stuff o-o''... there are times, where my mums sings the songs o_____o' it's really funny thought xD~ hmm I think that my mum loves... DBSK; Suju; FTTS; BoA; Shinhwa; F.t. Island; Sg Wannabe; seeya; clazziquai; SS501 and battle... that's like... almost the celebs that I like ^^'' ... nja i love eru and that stuff, too *Q*

Guest IlikeChicken

LOL My mom thought I was going gay when she caught me looking at some TVXQ pictures..She was just like "Are those GUYS?" and then looked at me weird.

There was also a time where I was watching a Korean channel and she just wtf'ed at me again lol

Guest canityo

My parents or family in general think I'm literally insane for being so in love with Kpop.

Though, I can tell my mum secretly likes Jang Ri In. Just because she's chinese and she can sing like ftw.

Guest Mickey_89

^ yes, sometime my parents nag me about being crazy about Kmusic n hfush

but keke my mom, she admitted that "wow they're really handsome" n she knows kangta (keke my idol when i was a lil girl)

haha poor me

my parents know nothing about Kpop T-

n they never listen to Kpop lol but my mom is a fan of K-drama haha

she knows that im in love wth 2 K boybands but really dont know who they r TT-

Guest lovelyxdream

my mom doesn't like the majority of the "young" artists cuz she says they're all the same and they don't have much talent =.= haha...

BUT she does like Kim Jong Kook and Eru..lol

and i also have a feeling she's a secret Shinhwa fan because out of all the boy groups that i ask her about, she actually admits that they're good looking, and she'll actually listen to their songs. i don't think she really DISLIKES Super Junior or DBSK either..:P

Guest midst

My parents don't even know who these people are LMAO

Though my brother and some of my guy friends thinks Hee Chul is a girl/gay >_>

Guest aya05yunho

my parent's hate koreans........

but when im watching beautiful thing mv of dbsk....my mom said xiah is look like girl....

then when jaejoong's turn....she said that jaejoong was a handsome guy!!!^_~

Archived