Do Your Parents Like Some Of The "young" Artists?

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my parents are like whatever

but sometimes when my mom or dad sees the dancing in their vids or me just bouncing along happily to the music they often ask me "why don't you learn the dancing? xD" and make fun of me because they know I have no coordination.

Guest michelle smells

my mom approves of my "obsessions" -___-;;

and occasionaly she'll say. (insert name of current celebrity obsession here)

sal man ee ppeht dah <--lost alot of weight. annd she'll be like

that's kangin (or some other obsession) ?!? he cant be.

he's too handsome. or when i listen to songs on teh computer.

she'll be like oh that songs good. who sings it?

and when i say super junior or dbsg she's like -___-;;

and when i say sg wannabe or some other ballad//slow song artist

she'll ask for the title. so yeah. my mom likes.

a. sg wannabe

b. tim

c. sung shi kyung

d. tei

e. maya

f. any slow song singer.

Guest samshiku

Haha my parents don't like whatever i'm listening to cos i'm chinese but i don't listen much to chinese:P

but my friend's mom thinks eric is super hot..lol it's quite funny cos she would talk distastefully of her own husband and proclaim that she must have been cheated...and i've another friend's mom who loves hyesung

Guest desertseatingoceans

My parents don't know anything about the artists I listen to besides the fact that they are Korean.

Guest kiwi1430261477

my dad doesn't like any of them lol but my mom has a thing for SS501, she thinks they're very 'good looking' haha

my dad thinks they all look like girls.

puhahhahaha. he always asks 여자야?남자야? 남자야???여자인데..... XD

he likes the ones with powerful vocals like sg wannabe-- big mama-ftts+ jang yoon jung! but most of the time he doesn't really remember their names lol cause he doesn't care .. he loves trot. XD

my mom likes ummm sgwannabe, ftts, jang yoon jung, kim jong kook, lee seung gi,sung shi kyung, clazziquai, Ivy's ballads~~ actually most ballad singers +OST songs.

정신업는거 완전싫음~~. 옷벗고 나오는 애들두 싫음 ><;;

puahahahahaha @ the stuff in krn

for me, my mom used to like BoA but not after I listened to her like 24-7 back then :ph34r:

She likes guy ballad singers like FTTS, Hyesung. She doesn't like singers like SG though..too emotional I guess and their emotionalness can get too loud for her haha

for my dad, he likes whatever i listen to..as of now, he asks me for more Ivy songs puahaha and he knows most of BoA's songs...he can sing along and stuff haha oh and he likes Jang Yoon Jung

Guest pencilcasee.

my mom likes super junior because she thinks they're hilarious. she also likes battle & shinhwa. she usually listens to ost's for the most part and pays more attention to dramas than music lol.

my dad usually doesn't care. he like's eru's song black glasses, but can't stand dbsk & sg wannabe though.

Guest nanabooo

If my mother saw pictures of DBSK & Super Junior....I think she'd drool at em. :blink:

Luckily...she hasn't :rolleyes:

good topic, hehehe.

my parents HATE Koreans.

so yea.

please don`t bash my parents, you know the difference in parents.

my dad does listen to it like once a year and he would say, pretty good, pretty good.

but yea... besides that... he hates them. :P

Same with my parents. Please don't bash my parents too. Except my mom. She doesn't really care what i listen to.

But my dad hates it. I have no clue why. But in my opinion he likes songs that he understands. like viet or chin.

my dad thinks they all look like girls.

puhahhahaha. he always asks 여자야?남자야? 남자야???여자인데..... XD

Same with my family and friends. I jsut have nothing to say to them about it.

How could they look like girls, its just their hairstyles, that what makes Guy looks hot, THEIR HAIR!

My parents hate korean celebs because i'm obsessed over them, and i'm viet. -_-;

AHHAHAAHHAA! Same here! Totally agree. I'm obsessed over koreans too. I'm chin(canto)\

I wish my parents were like some of yours. Obsess with them too. LOLS.

Guest beckyvang17

umm..my parents don't know them..but when i listen to it my mom always tells me to turn it down..haha so maybe no?! haha

=]becky

Archived