少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest `super joeyy

i've just finished watching go to school ep 3... geez i'm so slow ._. but anywho.. TAEYEON'S SO CUTE!!! XD her and yuri seem pretty close XD they're so cute together~!

and wow.. jessica's OUTSTANDING! i love how she can control her voice the whole time during practice!~ 7 years really paid of for her and i'm super happy that she's finally shown the world her skills :D

i can't wait for episode 4 XD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readyxG0

This thread is so fast o__o

I loved their live <3 Except how they keep cutting parts >__>

And episode 3 showed how hard they work. Makes me like them even more =)

Hmm I didn't see anyone post their schedule yet? Might as well post it here

Satellite DMB - Sooyoung and Sungmin's Chunji Radio (Sooyoung) - 3PM (rebroadcast)

MBC - Show! Music Core - 3.30PM (Live Broadcast)

Ongamenet Fifa League Congratulatory Stage - 6PM

MBC - 9 End 2 Outs (Yoona) - 9.40PM (broadcast)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 10PM (Rerun - 3rd Episode)

MBC FM 95.9 MHz - Park Jungah's At the Night that Star Shines Radio - 10PM (with SNSD)

Satellite DMB - Sooyoung and Sungmin's Chunji Radio (Sooyoung) - 10PM (recording)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 12PM (Rerun - 3rd Episode)

KBS2TV - Music Bank - 12.35PM (Broadcast)

Into the New World Single Release Fansigning - 2PM

Satellite DMB - Sooyoung and Sungmin's Chunji Radio (Sooyoung) - 3PM (rebroadcast)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 8.30PM (Rerun - 3rd Episode)

KBS Happy FM 106.1MHz - Park JoonHyung's FM Inkigayo - 10PM

Satellite DMB - Sooyoung and Sungmin's Chunji Radio (Sooyoung) - 10PM (recording)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 10AM (Rerun - 3rd Episode)

Into the New World Single Release Fansigning - 5PM

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 2PM (Rerun - 3rd Episode)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 9PM (Rerun - 3rd Episode)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 9PM (Broadcast - 4th Episode)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 10PM (Rerun - 4th Episode)

M.Net - SoNyuh..Going to School - 12PM (Rerun - 4th Episode)

Im impressed with their singin!

I enjoyed their performance so much!

and this proves people wrong... They can dance and sing live! ^_^

Ok then so i think that Taeyeon didnt sing that well @ the start but sang very good after her 1st part of the song :D

Even tho Seohyun cracked alittle bit in the beginin i fort she was fab :D

Jessica was great 2! I think she sang the best live coz she trained abit longer than others? Just like Junsu ^_^

Btw thanks 4 the youtube link.. Now im gonna DL the HQ and watch it again :w00t:

EDIT:

Oh yeh i really liked their stage! So pretty!

Guest ShyGSTGurl

hello!! im actually one of those people who didn't like them at first lol but thats cuz I was tremendously jealous of them lol but they're pretty good! I actually liked Perfect for you on their single tho. Hmm still trying to sort out whos my favorite tho haha. I just watched their live performance on music core and the members that could sing without sounding too out of breath were jessica, seohyun, taeyeon, and sunny. lol I was actually quite surprised with their performance. Jessica sounded better than I thought she would sound. =) also I just noticed that ALOT of their fans are guys and I'm kinda like wth because do they like them for their singing or their looks only. hah cause I see snsd's performances/fanmeet and once the camera shows the audience I see only guys hah

hmm anyone kno where I can find school of rock episode 2 with eng subs? ty!

Hmm just watched it again.. LOL :lol:

I know all performances need 2 be cut shorten..

But dont u think that they shouldve cut Hyoyeon's solo dance in the middle instead?

I know that shes good and all and its not very long but i just prefer 2 hear them sing alittle bit more..

Do any1 agree with me or are u happy that they didnt cut her solo dance?

I just watched the live perf and i've got to say it was okay...They could still improve.

I was kinda disappointed since the song isn't the hardest song to sing.

I underand though, cause i know they're dancing really hard. I still love them! hopefully they'll improve.

Edit:

i just rewatched it and i just got say that it's pretty disappointing considering that they've all been training for 3-7 years. Its sad that SM didn't even bother trying to train them to perform live (assuming by the performance i just saw) after all the years they've been there. But oh well, what can you do. They didn't do bad, but just not up to standard.

Yuri has a really strong voice and it still puzzles me why she sings so little, or why Seohyun has more parts than her at least. Yuri sang pretty well but it wasn't perfect, I think she over-sang it a little if that makes any sense haha

Oh wow! I'm not the only one that thinks so! :ph34r:

I absolutely agree with you. Yuri's voice is strong, so I'm a bit confused why she doesn't have not many parts with her strong voice. :ph34r:

Edit:

i just rewatched it and i just got say that it's pretty disappointing considering that they've all been training for 3-7 years. Its sad that SM didn't even bother trying to train them to perform live (assuming by the performance i just saw) after all the years they've been there. But oh well, what can you do. They didn't do bad, but just not up to standard.

I understand what u mean but its their 1st live performance, SM cant train some1 2 control ther nerves ;)

Im not makin excuses up 4 them but i just think its true.

Also if they peformed really well then theres not much room 4 improvement? But thats just how i see it anyway :D

I hope 2 see better lives from them in the future 2 :D

Guest kangeroo

umm...whoa looking at some of the comments, highly disagree!

i thought they did amazingly well live while dancing their hardest at that.

for sure it wasn't perfect..but take into consideration that the girls are dancing really hard.

i don't want to sound like i'm making excuses for them...but i really thought that they could sing well and dance at the same time.

Yes indeed with time their could be improvement..but overall their first live performance was already really good.

i think Yuri has a really strong mature voice...i wonder why she doesn't have that many lines.

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

well not ALL of them were trained for 7 years -_- like tiff and sunny...

for the other girls i think they did an amazing job...esp taeyoung with the high bridge part, jessica, and seohyun...

they have complete control over their voice and sound exactly like the CD

i think they did better than most of the other girl groups out there *nod nod*

oh lol and im surprised that hyoyeon has such a cute singing voice! cuz when you listen to her talk...

her voice sounds very deep and mature! just thought that it was cute~

Guest xoJOANNEox

question: has anyone in this thread seen personally or meet SNSD?? (would u like to giv any descriptions and comments if u did?! :D)

thx~

^ just a quick one.

I thought they did fairly well with their live performance. PLus I wasnt having any high expectations. Of course they are bound to make mistakes on stage any newbie would. I'm sure they'll improve in time.

Training for more than 5 years and some for 7 years or so and so years doesnt necessarily mean that they should be able to sing live perfectly well. I doubt its easy to control your nerves when you are still a newbie, with soo many antis/negative comments from the media/public, trying to not make any mistakes at the same time worrying over viewers impressions regardless of how well trained they are.

training is not the same with actually performing on stage with the cameras, screaming fans and all. I doubt they trained with proper stage with more than 50 fans before. I'm sure any shinin singer regardless of how extremely talented or how well trained they are, surely they will be nervous for their first few stage performances.

I'm proud of them trying their best and giving their all to prove that not only they dance well they sing well too.. in order to be recognised and accepted as a new group and the title of "pretty faces cant sing" removed.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

ehhh i guess the first performance was okay. not exactly great but not ear-bleeding either. i understand its their first live performance and they were dancing too so they must have been really nervous in stuff. taeyeon, jess, and seohyun impressed me but thats bout it. most of the girls had only 1-2 lines and were trained for such a long time that i expected alot more from them. anyways, overall a pretty good performance for first live

eh, tiff trained for a little over 2 years.

it sorta bugs me that suju trained for about the same time as these girls, and when suju does their first live perf [it was pretty shaky] people are like, it's alright! they'll improve!!

but then SNSD does their first live [which by the way is their 2nd real aired performance] everyone's like, "i'm not impressed, i was expecting more."

people are so biased because the members of SNSD are pretty girls, not hot boys like SuJu.

dont take this the wrong way, I'm a HUGEHUGEHUGE fan of SuJu.

anyways, on a better note, i liked their live perf. and their documentary showed how much better they can be, because the live on their doc. was amazing. ^^.

plus the nerves must be taking over. even 7 years of training cant make up for serious nerves ^^

Guest heygingersnap
it sorta bugs me that suju trained for about the same time as these girls, and when suju does their first live perf [it was pretty shaky] people are like, it's alright! they'll improve!!

but then SNSD does their first live [which by the way is their 2nd real aired performance] everyone's like, "i'm not impressed, i was expecting more."

people are so biased because the members of SNSD are pretty girls, not hot boys like SuJu.

^ i totally agree with this. T__T.

anyway, i thought they did pretty well!

a lot better than i was expecting,

so i'm expecting that they improve a lot too. ^^

Guest xdaisiesx3
^ just a quick one.

I thought they did fairly well with their live performance. PLus I wasnt having any high expectations. Of course they are bound to make mistakes on stage any newbie would. I'm sure they'll improve in time.

Training for more than 5 years and some for 7 years or so and so years doesnt necessarily mean that they should be able to sing live perfectly well. I doubt its easy to control your nerves when you are still a newbie, with soo many antis/negative comments from the media/public, trying to not make any mistakes at the same time worrying over viewers impressions regardless of how well trained they are.

training is not the same with actually performing on stage with the cameras, screaming fans and all. I doubt they trained with proper stage with more than 50 fans before. I'm sure any shinin singer regardless of how extremely talented or how well trained they are, surely they will be nervous for their first few stage performances.

I'm proud of them trying their best and giving their all to prove that not only they dance well they sing well too.. in order to be recognised and accepted as a new group and the title of "pretty faces cant sing" removed.

I agree! & also, I think someone said that it isn't the hardest song to sing up there?

I don't know, but I thought that this song was actually pretty hard. The notes are very high for a dance song like this.

I was actually pretty impressed with this performance, & I hope to see even better perfs in the future.

Guest j o y spill!&;

eh, tiff trained for a little over 2 years.

dont take this the wrong way, I'm a HUGEHUGEHUGE fan of SuJu.

anyways, on a better note, i liked their live perf. and their documentary showed how much better they can be, because the live on their doc. was amazing. ^^.

plus the nerves must be taking over. even 7 years of training cant make up for serious nerves ^^

O_O; I couldn't have said it better.

There's some seriously cracked up people that say stuff like "Why be a fan of girl groups if you're a girl? Why do you like to watch them dance o__O ".

Gah, it annoys the crap out of me. I love Super Junior too, but I hate the crap SNSD is getting for netizens naming them the female Suju =_=.

Anyway, the live perf.

Jessica and Tae Yeon rocked it in my opinion. Seo Hyun was great too.

I'm sad they cut most the song although.

Sooyoung and Tiffany's voices were way deeper than in the recorded song xD.

GAH. Topped.

I'll be back with sometihng.

I wish I could post some pics, but most pics have been posted xD.

If you're at AMBN you've probably seen these, but I have nothing else to share xD.

Either crop out the icons yourself, or pm me with the number and I'll pm them to you[: .

Remember that credits to me = <3. and NOT OPTIONAL [:

sonyuhicondumprn8.png

Guest lilswtazndevil

the live performance is excellent!!

they look very cute and pretty at the fansign event!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/bby.../snsd_sunny.jpg ..... sunny looks very cute in this picture!!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/min...823271133_1.jpg .... taeyeon looks very very pretty here!! her smile is very nice!!

thankx for sharing!!

Archived