少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

okay i saw this at ssf and i cant help

LOL-ing at it

Rolfs its so funny especially saebyuk expression at the last picture

to me it made it as if Joonpyo cheated on Jandi haha

translations: ak6c@soshified

cr: milkye

Hehehehe. Is this for real? So there's no other necklace like that in the world? (Sarcastic) :P

Thanks for sharing! It made me un-lurk myself! XD

Pumashock's Remix was so much win, I hope the girls get to hear her at least!!! ^_^

And I'm really scared about Yoona doing Cinderella Man. T.T I don't want her to be skipping shows again. T.T But nevertheless, all the best! Yoona fighting! ^_^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And...i made two pics JaeSica *_*

I LOVE JaeSica *_*

http://i41.tinypic.com/xgk12h.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/m7qqs7.png

WHOA the last one si intense XD XD XD

the look of their eye just WOW @_@

thanks for sharing ^^

M PD - SNSD [02.05.09] (en)

They decide who's fingers are the prettiest!!

Yoona so pretty there since she already dyed her hair into brown color..

They took pic with Sponge Bob!!

When the PD asked Yoona, if she were casted for WGM, what her ideal husband would be!

Her taste is always same with me..

Someone that is very sweet to his lover!! that's true aitt!

Sooyoung taste for ideal husband is just cracked me up :lol: No Hong Chul, YJS,PMS?? hoho~!

Artist of the Month - SNSD [02.05.09] (en)

Taeng said that they were release many songs for this year!!

Let's just hope it's true!! another full album~ yahoo...

thanks for the link dear

and ROFL XD taeyeon this girl just cant stand not doing something dorky haahahah

OMG i hope it's true and i'm sure they will release many songs this year

remember they said 2009 being with snsd and will end with snsd ^^

they will have so many activities

and i hope after yoona finish her drama >.<

Ooh! I like their nails!!

LOL @ Taeyeon! She grabbed spongebob's nose! haha

At the end, when sunny said Taekwon Fighting, I thought she said Taekyeon! haha..

I really liked their chemistry on Deottda Geunyeo.. *(^0^)*

hahaha Taekyeon XD still in love with TaekSun huh? XD

Hehehehe. Is this for real? So there's no other necklace like that in the world? (Sarcastic) :P

Thanks for sharing! It made me un-lurk myself! XD

Pumashock's Remix was so much win, I hope the girls get to hear her at least!!! ^_^

And I'm really scared about Yoona doing Cinderella Man. T.T I don't want her to be skipping shows again. T.T But nevertheless, all the best! Yoona fighting! ^_^

LOL i wanna laugh at that too XD oh KBS lol XD

yah i know how you feel i just hope the drama wont affected her schedule with snsd that much since this is not daily drama

but i really hope she will get more experience and learn so many things from ksw

Guest kris_argee

about Yoona's new drama, i was happy and sad at the same time

i'm happy for her coz she got casted in a big drama with no less than KSW

but can't help but feel sad coz it's just too soon and she might be missing again in their group activities

i guess the project and opportunity was too big for them to reject

but i'm more worried about her health though, i hope she doesn't tire herself out

best of luck to Yoong and her new drama ^^

-------------

TaeNy <3 on Road Show recording

3-1.jpg

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

credits: 스남이@letsgososi

Guest Sushii-P
Guest hiphopatihopxx

yoona got casted in another drama?

yayy. i am actually looking foward to this show a lot

but it seems a little weird cuz the male lead is like 1w93831923 years older than her

well not really. i think maybe 12. idk i read something about it on dramabeans

omg wait does this mean yoona won't be at hollywood bowl AGAIN??

cuz if the drama starts airing in april she will still be shooting since korean dramas film while airing

aksfjaksf omg i wanted to see yoona soo much.

and she won't be able to continue promotions as much with the rest of the girls

she was already missing from group pictures at the beginning of their comeback since she was till filming you are my destiny i think

well i guess it is too big of an opportunity to pass up

Guest zomgitschu

new wallpapers!

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 6.3 (1680x1050)

th_SNSD_WP_63.jpg

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 6.3 (1680x1050) (Grey Ver.)

th_SNSD_WP_63grey.jpg

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 6.3 (1680x1050) (Beige Ver.)

th_SNSD_WP_63beige.jpg

(more WPs of SNSD to be found in siggie if interested)

Guest chackchagi

It's awesome that Yoon's being recognised and appreciated so much so that she's been cast with someone as experienced and high-profile as KSW, but honestly... she really hasn't had a break, especially since Gee started right after YAMD finished. As long as stays healthy and doesn't miss out on too much. <3 At least we know it won't be as longlasting.

^The YulSic in that last pic is <333 The shiny-shiny eye makeup seems to be a regular shtick, now. Prettttty.

LOLOLOL, Saebyuk FTW!!! That's hysterical!!!!!! Did someone PS that onto her or did she really wear it?/

Edit: Noo, page-topping. I'll go grab some eye candy. BRB.

-Kay, because it's her birthday and she's gorgeous:

syucc4em3.gif

syfg73ws8.gif

4b0820800c26c0_full.jpg

And gogoma because she's my favourite:

78140139hn0.jpg

Guest goldenGAZE

have you guys seen this one?

GEE COVER - CHOIR VERSION

lol it's so cool! so many people r doing cover of Gee :D :D

Love the video, they were so cute with their funny moves. And OMG, how awesome was the other girls cover-she blew me away man.

Its bittersweet hearing about YoonA's drama, good because the drama seems like its gonna be a big hit with KWS plus a more interesting story line than yamd, but Yoona is gonna get so tired and it'll be more activities with 8 girls T_T. Oh well, i know the soshi bond is like super strong so no matter what, it'll be cool ^^.

Oh and i just saw that video of JeNy doing an English interview and i must say i'm very impressed with the english especially Jessica's since shes been in Korea for soo long. Although she never spoke much, what she did say was in flawless English. Also i love the questions that were asked and how the girls answered it, Tiff especially seemed more comfortable their than in other recent interviews.

Guest XiahxTiffany

lol love that gift of Yoona being like "i have that necklace too"

lol thats prety funny and i love Yoona's expression in that pic

and so the girls are going to release a lot of songs this year?? WOOT!!!

cant wait i wonder when they are going to release a next single or digital single :)?!!

ROFL!!!

haha that is FUNNY!!!!^ whoever came up with that is a genius..haha...

well if yoona is for sure doing the drama i wish her all the best and to stay healthy..

but anyways the girls are on like wanted and is everywhere almost..haha

i'm not sure if this was posted yet but here

this is a fancam of COme on Over frome the girls at Lee Hana's Peppermint..

looked like soo much fun..i was amazed at how much maknae's voice sounded soooo similar to christina's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX5jZo6OYC4

Guest Shortyyy126

^ o_O what? no way is that seohyun's voice. lol. i have a feeling that it's actually christina's.. and they just forgot to edit it out. :X but who knows, i could be wrong. taengu's part during the end was win. :DDD thanks for sharing!!

okay, i'm kind of excited for 'Cinderella Man' even though i know yoona might miss some perfs or get exhausted. for one, i think this is an amazing opportunity for her to work beside kwansangwoo... and second i enjoy watching yoona in comedies (if it will be one that is..) and i can't wait to see how much she's improved. :) for me as long as it isn't a daily drama, then i'm fine with it. :D

gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~ (the gee virus is everywhere.. o_O)

Guest Mellerz

Oh yeah, I watched the fan cam of the girl's performing Come On Over. Of course Tiffany started off the song, haha. Anyways, yeah. Then, Maknae came out and I was like "WHOA." I so love her english. She's so good and her voice matches the song perfectly. I had to double check that it was really her. The song was awesome and Tae Yeon's long note was like.. LOVE <3 Plus, her adlibs were lovely... Iono about Sica's adlibs.. LOL What did she say? "Uh! Girl's... Generation" (it just felt awkward, haha. SICA EFFECT~!)

Çok güzel kızlar bayılıyorum. Şarkıları birbirinden güzel kendileri gibi:)

Unfortunately not everyone here understands Turkish. If you're going to be posting in this forum please use English.

Archived