少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg YoonA looks so pretty in the pictures

look at that one guy staring at Yoona probablylike gosh the most beautiful girl in the world !!! 0_0

wow congrats YoonA nuna for graduating!!!! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shortyyy126

One Sooyoung graduation pic.

yo6cg.jpg

credit(s): cathode@soshified

Such a happy day. xD Two of our girls graduating at the same time.

Congratulations Syoung!! :D

Guest ningmeng

CONGRATS YOONA AND SOOYOUNG!

yoona's very pretty in those photos.

her eyes and smile is <3

hopefully we get to see more of sooyoung's grad photos!

News Bout Yoona in New Drama

2009021109584988167_1.jpg

Girls Generation's Yoona will be acting with actor Gwun Sang Woo in the new MBC's Wednesday/Thurdays Drama "Cinderella Man."

Yoona will be casted as a designer name Seo Yoo Jin in the new series. According to the casting staff, she is not yet fully desided, but there is a very high chance that she will take the role.

Recently casted Gwun Sang Woo was rumored to be acting with Han Eun Jung and Han Hae Jin in the new series, but the two roles were rejected by the actors. After an outstanding acting debut from the hit drama You're my Destiny, Yoona became a highly likely canadate for the new role.

Yoona's new role of Seo Yoo Jin is about a girl who lives a hard life in Korea after being forced to drop out from a famous designing school in Paris due to the death of her father.

This new fashion drama written by Jo Yoon Young, writer of 'Lets go to the Beach' and 'Last dance with me,' and

directed by Yoon Jung Joon will be aired in April after the end of "Return of Eil Ji Mae."

Source:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001974453

credit : john@SSF

Guest jelly_pudding

Happy Birthday to Sooyoung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though I might be late).

& I know yoona graduated but so did sooyoung.. but why are there not many pictures of soo young graduating? =(

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

wow yoona is really blowing up in the acting scene! but doesn't that mean the whole music thing will be put on hold again if she DOES accept the role?? i mean i don't really see a reason for her not to accept it but it just seems to soon since she recently finished YAMD, and SNSD just came back and all. but either way you can tell yoona is gonna be BIG in the future.

Guest vietdragon2285

just for fun, if you could go out with just ONE member of SNSD who would it be and why?

I would pick tiffany, just because i'm so mesmerized by her smile and she would seem like a really fun and down to earth person to be with.

Wait, so Sooyoung was at her high school graduation? How come in some articles, it said she didn't have time to attend? I'm surprised that there aren't a lot of pictures of her.

Just wondering, where do you guys find out about album sales. Obviously Hanteo is not the TRUE number ect.

Do you have to wait for SM to announce "100,000" or is there some website that I can check every day (COUGH someone changed all the sale figures up by like 30,000 on Wikipedia for 소녀시대 ㅠ_ㅠ)

It's more accurate if SM announces the album sales because they're the ones distributing the CDs or something like that. Usually we would check MIAK, but the chart hasn't been updated in a while. Latest news is that the girls sold over 70k so far.

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainme...ail.htm?No=9037

Guest Lishathestain

^

^

^rofl again, it's like the tall girls, the shorties and JeTiHyun :lol: :lol:

they look so pretty there though!

of course, congrats to Yoona&Sooyoung!! so proud of them!

lol i'm not trying to be mean or anything (to the students), but dang in those pics..Yoona stands out so much among the people there!

like she has this glow and she's just uber pretty ;__; like naturally pretty too. everything about her seems so soft? lol.

it's funny seeing the faces around her. especially the guys..they're just like mesmerized ROFL.

just for fun, if you could go out with just ONE member of SNSD who would it be and why?

either Jessica or Tiffany :)

lol both are very different characters i know. i think if i dated Sica i'd be the kinda guy that's just head over heels and would do anything to make the princess happy hahah.

and Fany just seems very fun to be around with lol.

Guest Nutshellgirl

*first time to post here*

even though im a girl, i'll answer this. go out for shopping in my case..or something...ha ha.

i';; have to choose Soo young, cause she is very talkative and very funny.

I think i'll have a nice chat with her...

and she looks very warm and approachable so yeah..

and yuri too. lol. but only one right? so ichoose soo young. he he...

Archived