少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^

actually for some members if they stick wth the ITNW concept it works out for all members somehow hahaha

but now after they doing some cute concept some like not used to do sexy move again

then again slowly they get it back the sexy yet powerful vibe lol xD

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zomgitschu

hey guys i made some new wallpapers!

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 9.2

th_SNSD_WP_92.jpg

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 9.3

th_SNSD_WP_93.jpg

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 9.4

th_SNSD_WP_94.jpg

ZOMGitschu's SNSD Wallpaper 10.0 (1680x1050 Ver.)

th_SNSD_WP_10_1680.jpg

(for more wallpapers you can see my thread in my siggie)

Guest S.O.M.E.XDAY

I have a request to make and hope somebody could help. I'm searching for this type of picture of YOONA.

doqdtt.jpg

pic credit: soompiers

I literally have saved some of the members' except hers.

can someone post it here once again. I know it gonna took me a lot of pages to backtrack..

thanks in advance y'all <3

Guest baby-swts

Taeng gifs at Star Dance Battle!!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/k...ik/20090125.gif

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/k...k/200901251.gif

credits to : lowD @ SSF

She don't try to be sexy but howcome she so hottie that time? XD!!

which one u prefer? dorky or sexy image??

i feel sad :(

I can never find TaeYeon smexy. haha

shes just so adorable! thnx for the gifs.. she looks like a china doll there ^_^

---

thnx for those magazine scans!

how come i never seen them before?

they are old? :blink:

kimbum is so lucky these days!

Tiffany Cut - Star Chef Jan.27/09

1/2

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cQr3PI9-0iU

2/2

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGNRI5DuRg

credit-smoothyeco

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I have a request to make and hope somebody could help. I'm searching for this type of picture of YOONA.

Here you are :)

gallery_390_644_200654.jpg

Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!

I love all nine but I love Yuri and Jessica littel bit more ~

Because I always melt when sica sings and Yuri, that girl really can dance and she has talent like all the other girls ^^

Sharing some old Yuri CF.

Kwon Yuri - Chocopie CF

Kwon Yuri - Coffee CF

Kwon Yuri - Lake City CF

Guest S.O.M.E.XDAY

Here you are :)

Oh thank you muche! you're awesome. now I can hit the bed. hehe

Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!

I like Sica and Tiffany! Jeny FTW!! lol. I start loving seeing those two interact when I watched factory girl.

there was one part when fany said to Sica that she's must not be pretty then! (because the editors stated that pretty girls are usually nice) ..lol.I just can't stop to crack watched Sica reaction and asked her to go upstairs and got to sleep.

Love those bluntness.

Haha this pic

5lv514.jpg

I had the same reaction as her when i saw him do that. She has funny reactions. The dance battle was pretty hot too. I havent been in here for a couple days you raelly do miss alot.

Guest ayuki baby

"Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!"

Well, Yuri was the one that I loved from the get go when I saw her dancing on Star Golden Bell...shes an amazing dancer kekeke, I love that shes so open and giggly all the time. You can tell shes got really good and nonjudgmental heart. I like that shes always taking care of the others.. and I like that she has a masculine quality about her yet she can be soo feminine at the same time. I like that shes so whipped by Jessica keke (Yulsic is real)

I've also really started liking Tiffany, her winks and her eye smile are to die for. I like the effect she one people.. You can tell she has tried to improve herself during the break and she has more confidence on stage. She and Sica are tied. I like that Sica has a cold exterior but is really a softy inside. Sica is probably the one that I relate to most, plus we share the same taste rofl, she use to cling to yuri but now shes with tiffany... JeNy and Yulsic 4eva.

Guest Miwa_Chan

I haven't posted here in a while...kinda lazy lol but I'll post this time to answer the question~

"Which member do you love most and why?? or maybe two incase you have 2 fav in the group!"

Taengoo has always been my fav from the start when I saw her doing those dorky faces behind that curtain from ggts. Since then, I've fallen in love (lol) with her beautiful voice, her dorky personality and her babyish features. I can't get enough of her. Jessica would be my 2nd fav but recently Seohyun has been tied with her cuz omg this maknae has got to be the cutest most adorable one ever T_T Like seriously, everything she says just makes me "awwww" and it's amazing how much she's changed (physically but also personality wise as in being a bit more open now) since their debut. She is so freakin gorgeous now, breathtaking even.

sigh T_T sosiz is still down, i feel so...lost lol like aside from soshified, where else can I go for pics and stuff D:

Guest hiphopatihopxx

Which member do you love most and why??

I would have to say Jessica. She stood out to me the most at first. Sica has the voice of an angel and she seems soo down to earth. She has been through so much since debut and all the rumors surronding her make me more protective of her. Jessica's ice princess side always made me feel connected to her.

Other than Sica I would have to say i like Sunny Bunny. Sunny is such a cutie and i always feel like she doesn't get that much love. She is always soo happy and energetic. Everytime I watch Sunny it doesn't take long for me to be laughing.

those pictures photoshopped with Kim Bum made me lol

sigh T_T sosiz is still down, i feel so...lost lol like aside from soshified, where else can I go for pics and stuff D:

Oh so it's indeed down >< I wonder why? It's been a week (or more) now :unsure:

those pictures photoshopped with Kim Bum made me lol

Those pics aren't photoshopped but scans from a mag. haha ^^

---------

Anyone know if there's still a poll about choosing what song the fans would see the girls to perform next?

I think it was mentionned some time ago but not sure... and 'Let's Talk About Love' was leading(?)

Thanks in advance.

[edit] Oops, topped^^*

s0118girlsg110seo0mns2.jpg

2nvqh3rgs9.jpg

12175948565fg4.gif

28mmvwnuv7.gif

yuri2yo7.gif

b0a1aa1094a9fa694ab63ebbf0.gif

e006360246f499aecd306be2.gif

Guest Jenster

Seriously, if anything, I miss sosiz for its tremendous amount of .gifs. So deprived of .gifs from Idol Army and the dance battle.

Not sure about the poll, but I heard Himnae is leading.

Guest crazyfrog

hmm, it's a tough call. mine's between Jessica and SeoHyun. with Jess, i'm not sure, but there's something about her that makes me like her. she's like very cold on the outside but very warm person on the inside. my impression of her has changed a lot since debut. at first i thought she was a bit of a..., but then i realise that she must be one of those people you have to get to know to find her nice side. i have a few friends like that, so i must be drawn to people like that... XD

Seohyun, i've been noticing her ever since GG days, she was a little overshadowed during the ITNW days but seriously she's grown into such a beautiful girl. and she has this grace about her, like in her Gee photoshoot. she looked so graceful, even tho she was just in a shirt and jeans. but then you see her in shows and she's all innocent and cute, haha! she just makes me want to have a little sister. and i thought i'd never wanted one before!

but i also have a soft spot for Tae, Yuri, Sunny... basically all of them. XD

Here's the video of them dancing

SNSD Dancing to Do Something (debut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R30422oafQ

this is my favourite SNSD dance, despite it being pretty oldschool SNSD. i just love love love the formation changes in this dance, like when some of them bend over and the ones in the back dance, i think that's so cool.

i love their Britney dances, they seem to show a lot more sass and attitude when they dance to Britney. which is a side you don't see when they dance to their own songs, and i think it works for a lot of them. =D

Guest baby_bo

hello everyone.. hehee

i haven't been posting on this thread but has been constantly lurking.. hehe

for my fave member..

I really love TaeNy.. there my most fave members even though i like them all.. hehe

but lately i have been watching over HyoYeon.. i like her now.. she's really cute and pretty.. hehehe

Guest DLEE5191

~!!

Sicas the best she will always be the best and why? beause shes cold, sexy,cute,hot, loving, adorable, and warm hearted, and i can cook for her cuz she cant. Such a good singer and such a cutie pie

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i love taengoo umma and ice princess sica! i love taeyeon because her voice is what brings me to like this group.. her voice is wonderful.. sica is because her voice suited well with taengoo's voice and her ice princess-ness make me love her so much!

Taengoo ♥

OMG me too! im usually a lurker, but i just gotta voice my love for umma and ice princess.

i lovvee taeyeon, she's the most adorable thing in the world. she's so hugable and dorky. sometimes i wonder if she's real because i cant believe someone that adorable exist. I love her even more when i saw the wgm episode. she's just like a doll that you want to put into your pocket.

and Sica is jjang. i love her personality. she's what i call "goodness with an edge". i like her sarcasm and her awkward moments are so adorable. She's not the social-friendly-open type but she doesn't try to be something she's not either. Maybe she resembles some of my friends, who is seem hard to approach and befriend at first, but gradually turn out to be some of the most kind, mature, good people i have ever meet.

Guest XiahxTiffany

definitely for me taeyeon and yoonA :)

they are too me the best and my love for life

my true favorite member is taengoo yippie!!! i think shes the most aigoo and funniest

this is my opinion so dont take personally... i think she is the most fun :)

and i prefer taengoo to be dorky then really hot lol on stage i would love for her to be hot though

out of stage dorkiness i prefer :)

Which member do you love most and why ?

The one and only Hwang Miyoung <333 She's always been my favorite member from the start. The moment I watched GGTS, I knew she was gonna be my favorite, and she did ~ I think the reason why she stood out the most for me was because she was really quiet and a loner back then, so I was kinda eager to know who she is. But look at her now. Even the members say that she's the loudest in their dorm, and we all know how much she loves to talk. Rofl. I can go on and on about how much I love this girl, but I'd rather not because I know it'll take me forever ;D

My 2nd favorite has got to be Taeyeon :) And then Jessica comes next.

Guest agnesia60

Which member do you love most and why??

well, this is an easy one....it will the one and only taeyeon.....have always like her since day 1, she was the one that showed me snsd through her excellent vocals......her wonderful/dorky personality.....her amicable character....her humble....and just love the way she speaks....she always just speak her mind.....love her strong mentality.....can't wait to see more of taeyeon....and hear her sing live again.....taengoo fighting!!!!!!!!snsd fighitng!!!!

Archived