少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

btw i watched E! and that jeans hyoyeon wear on the OLD Concept one is so IN right now for 2009 lol

so whoever saying the gals look so yesterday is soooo wrong lol

ow anita? right? (mian i have trouble with my memory lol) so the old one the last 2 pics?

hmmm not much different i think the dance will be different and the song too

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilswtazndevil

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOONA FOR WINNING!! =]

SHE TOTALLY DESERVES IT!!

she look gorgeous that night!! =]

congrats once again!! =]

SNSD HWAITING! =]

Guest Lishathestain

ahh i'm glad those 2 "diner" pics are old, because those 2 are too similar w/ "U Go Girl" background lol.

i like the "real" concept anyway w/ the change room rofl xP

:tears: Sunny nooooo! ugh..so close to comeback too :( omg. she must've been holding it @ the MBC perf.

hope she gets well soon <3

img093.jpg

c;as tagged.

Guest PooPocky

*phewww* that's a relief that they didn't use their old concept, b/c i really don't like their shirts and esp. sica's eventhough she's my fav...

but CONGRATZ TO IM YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!

she was so cute at the reward ceremony and i love the dresses she was wearing!!

she def. deserved those awards!!!

on the downside though, i was shocked to hear that sunny collapsed!! O___O

she must had been really worked out... :tears:

i could tell by her performance of kissing you and gg, she looked so tired and low on spirit......

i hope she'll feel better b/c their comeback's coming up and there'll be A LOT of work in front of her!!

i wish the girls will be with their best health in the new year and blow us all away with their comeback!!!!

an hour and 38 minutes left until 1/1 in the us!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish everyone a happy new year and another successful year for the girls!!! <3

Guest &anita_*

Citra, yeah its anita ^^ and yeah those two pics were the old one, and the new one is with the colorful background! im liking the color concept for the new one better than the old one.. its much more colorful and fresh!

dont think this was posted..

20081229 SBS taeyeon cam

cr; taeyeonhk

^LOL i just noticed taeyeon is the only girl in that group! She's sitting next to shinee and taeyang:]]

and omg, when all the guys stood up..taeyeon like 'errr should i stand? yeah okay ill stand' ROFL, i love taeyeon <3

Guest zahieyjunki

I have backtrack 4 pages loll~

What?? OMG!!

Sunny collapsed~

I thought Taeyeon lol!!

Yeay, I saw last night performance she seems like a bit weak from before and she don't really let the voice out!!

So, after they perform she just collapsed!! pity year, the girls had been through so much this year, hope 2009 gonna be a fantastic year for them!!

and this new album is like only a beginning of their great years!!

Our Yoona is so pretty last night and when I watched Honey performance, she totally have fun on the stage and being playful with the boys cast!!

I love both of her dress!!

I loved KY & GG performance last night!!

so refreshing when saw them perform it again maybe coz of their music arrangement makes like its my first time heard that song!!!

We can saw Yoona is like exhausting seeing her had to urgently go to MBC Gayo after she winning her award!!

The girls outfit so cute!!!

Totally love,heart & etc!!! ROFL~!!

thnx for sharing the pics!!!

Lets support the girls forever!! S<ONE JJANG!!!

Teaser should be out earlier than what the counter on Soshified has. Check their official site, http://girlsgeneration.com constantly tomorrow morning though. Most fans are saying that IPLE usually posts the videos on around like 3am-4am KST, so that's around 1pm-2pm EST, but it could be earlier or later, but when it comes out I know everyone is going to be wanting for more..

Also on a side note please show Sooyoung, our shikshin some love for her birthday. Audio Messages for her birthday are due January 10th, and we need more messages from people around the world. Don't be shy to show your love for both her and the girls through these audio messasges:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11736

Sign up there. Please please show that there's a bunch of international SONEs out there that love her. If you haven't participated in a single b-day project yet and consider yourself a big fan of the girls than I would step up and do this one ^^ It doesn't take that much time, I even added a FAQs and TIPS to the page to help everyone out a bit.

Guest Senorita_

and corgrats to our Yoong for winning both Newbie award and Netizen award

she didnt perform nobody but she did perform Honey with the YAMD boys

pics coming

Congratulations to YoonA. She deserved the award after all her hard work has been put through in YAMD :) I'm very proud of her.

Not a good start to the year for Sunny. But I hope she gets alot of rest before they kick start their new activities next week.

The MV Preview is tommorow! I'm really looking forward to it.

First time posting!

Been a fan since ITNW days. I'm super excited about the new album (even though I don't really understand it... :sweatingbullets: ).

I'm not a big K-pop fan, but these girls are AWESOME! They're different from other girl groups in that they are REALLY FUN. I love watching new videos and seeing how dorky they are.

I'm pre-ordering the new album and looking to get the first one as well.

Which one do you suggest I get, the original or the repackaged??

ooh this question is difficult. i get the GG album at first because i didnt know they will have a repackaged album, but then when the repackaged album comes,i still buy because besides supporting them i also want to check out the new tracks. So yeah, hope i can help you. You can check out the pictures from the album to see. ^^

YOONA IS DONE WITH YAMD filming ^^

ohmygod FINALLY. YESSSSS!!!!!!

Hi s<3nes its my first time posting here!

I was just so happy that yoona<3 won the award, I wanted to say congrats!!

And Ill try to post more often since WG are stoping their activities ill try to become a full time s<3ne!

I wish them the best for their comeback! cant wait to hear the song!

SNSD fighting!

congratulations to yoona~ im happy for her :tears:

she look stunning with those dresses. dang it! i didn't watch kbs festival..

hello soshi fans(waves)..im new here. but im not a new fan of them. im a silent reader..lazy to post. im waiting for HQ link to download their performances.

i am a CHINESE SONE who has been in this thread and forum for a long time

but never posted here

tonite,1st Jan 2009 in China

i really want to say something

SNSD 9 girls gave all of the SONES an amazing 2008

and they really did a lot of effort in practicing room to bring us wonderful perfs

we overcome so many difficulties together

Hi~~ Welcome to this thread as well. :D

Congratulations~ Yoona! It's been a hard year for you, im glad you received many love from the Korean netizens with the drama.We are all proud of you. :)

and T-T Sunny. Hope you can recover well and don't overexhaust again. T-T

Happy New Year International Sones!!!!! We are Jjang!! :lol:

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ She just cut her hair few months ago I think!!

Yoona does not won Daesang!! Daesang is a grand prize award and I think someone else won it but yeay, she won 2 awards!!

Netizens & newcomer award!!!

Cheer for her!! :)

Guest vpower

judging between the "new" concept and the "old" concept, it doesn't look like there's much of a change image-wise.

i'm glad they changed the tops though.

Congrats to YoonA for winning!!! i teared up watching her speech.

it's sad to hear about Sunny.

hopefully, she'll get the rest she needs for the comeback.

actually, all the girls need as much rest as they can get.

aznlad33 yeah i watched E! lol xD

yep those style is IN for 2009 so i dont see snsd being YESTERDAY lol xD

besides it's music industry they need to be colorful sometimes not all plain @_@

welcome to all new posters here at snsd thread hope you all will keep supporting the gals^^

i wonder if they change the concept lil bit and the dance (since they wont use the same song ofcourse they will change the dance too right to fits the new song?) how it will be ????? GEE i cant wait any longer, tomorrow seems soooo far away lol XD

Guest xyrhene

oh em gee

i just can't wait

i'm always here lurking looking for some updates ROFL

awww

our Shik Shin#2 Yoona!! Congratulations!!weee

you deserved it!! and by the way you're sooo gorgeous!!!

XD

XD

get well soon Sunny Bunny...

and by the way

am i the only who's crying when reading Soy's post..??!!

ggahhh!

gosh i love the girls so much!!

Guest fallen*angel

i hope sunny gets better! :(

shes the energy pill of snsd correcto mundo? lol

i cant wait for the MV teaser tomorrow! its gonna be awesome! ^_^

Guest lolly88

Okay i've been lazy to post a reply here

thanks again so much to those first time posters and the regulars that posted

can never thank you gals /guys enough.

A new year has come and Sunny Bunny is sick,what a way to start the year....

hope she feels better soon,as they will be even more busy now with their comeback in a few days time

Sorry i am unable to address to all who posted.

so here goes.So that two picture are previous concept that they abolish,i am glad they did that

labelle Unnie was so afraid that tongue will wags lols.For me for gd or worst i love the girls equally ^^

Congrats to YoonA for wining two awards ,she absolutely deserve it after almost a year of spending her

time on the set and practicing with the girls.She looks simply beautiful off and on stage

watching her perform Honey makes me think she is the Star instead.

MBC Gayo, i watched it and i say soshi simply bring energy and vibrant to the stage

when they were on ,not kidding ,it was so lively and bright with them on stage and now i know why they werent on early cos they waited for YoonA whom had to rush to MBC to perform with the other gals ..Love the power of 9

Though i might be late,i still want to wish all SONES a Happy NEW YEAR

ed6e9e13a298cfc0ad5652d6dd4c255a.jpg

5fc2b55089454abb97cd5f14f6d39931.jpg

7ad7ef291226be5a2c8bdc21ddb6e2bf.jpg

c9f117fa3f59641c821ef51a473a6463.jpg

f6beb74babf675f9f6b193dd4d1916cb.jpg

e6b52d68cb2bec08b80eca497272e134.jpg

51735950200812302118092929788637641.jpg

AS TAGGED AND SNSDCHINA

Guest lolly88

From Bossa747@soshified

It seems like Tiffany and Yuri are shooting SBS 좋아서 (Being Good Dads), singing Gee and dancing there.

I think the episode will be broadcasted in a couple of weeks.

wow if its true i cant wait to see them on with heechul

i wonder if they get to interact with the kids

Archived