少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantthinkofaname

[04.23.09] 'Cinderella Man' Yoona's Rising Acting Skills 'Viewers Cry and Laugh'

[NewsEn Reporter Park Sunji]

Of all the actors from MBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Cinderella Man', Yoona's acting is recieving a favorable reception by the viewers.

The third episode of "Cinderella Man", which aired on the 22nd, shows Seo Yoojin(Yoona) endure troubles and tears as she takes the role of the head of her household, and her will to stand up again as she looks for work. Yoona's emotional acting caught the viewers' attention.

The unfortunate situation: After suddenly losing her father, Yoojin, who was studying abroad in Paris in a famous fashion school, becomes a merchant in Dondaemun. Her father's only store being taken by moneylenders, and her mother's hospital bills are problems that worry her daily.

Yoojin has to sell the remaining stock; but having lost her stall, and without the help of Oh Daesan(Kwon Sangwoo), she doesn't have the courage to sell on the streets by herself. Hesitating and just sitting around, Yoojin gains some strength by drinking some alcohol and starts talking in a louder voice. She copies Daesan's "Unnie~e, look at these clothes", shouting and catching peoples' attention, and she even does a comical rendition of Lee Hyori's 'U-go-Girl'.

Holding clothes in both hands, shouting "What kind of clothes should I wear today, how about this one or that one, don't worry worry~", and happily shaking her head, Yoojin catches the attention of the crowd and the viewers.

Again, in today's episode, Yoona's emotional acting moved the audience. After picking up her mother, who was just released from the hospital, they return home but start to cry because everything there reminds them of Yoojin's father. Yoojin hardens her will and says firmly, "Don't worry about anything, I will do my best. I'm not a child anymore. I'll definitely stand up again and take you, Mom, with me to Paris."

Seeing Yoojin struggle and in tears, fighting against the adversities to help her sick mother, is a situation that just tugs people hearts.

After that day's broadcast of "Cinderella Man", viewers left favorable comments of Yoona's acting in the bulletin board. "We were crying and laughing in sync with Yoona's acting."; "Even though it's only her second big role her acting skills have improved a lot, there's no awkwardness at all."; "Watching her dance crazily to U-Go-Girl was extremely cute."; "Her crying scenes were the best."; were some of the messages posted, showing a warm reception to Yoona's delicate emotional acting.

On the other hand, the audience has lots of expectations of the love-line between Yoojin and Daesan, who dreams of being successful in Dongdaemun, and their growing relationship.

Source: NewsEn

Translation: Cph@soshified.com

Editor: Tsuna@soshified.com

----------------------------------------------

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

hahaha yeup i liked how jessica didn't freak out or just stood there dumbfounded, instead she laughed her butt off with soori

Guest nightmare.

SooSica! Haha..

in the himnae broken record, Sica is laughing together with SooRi. LOL.

She also keep singing her part. Hahahaha

Thanks for the sweet pics..

Guest zahieyjunki

And they broke 10.000 members today . Now SNSD has the largest offical FC for female artists

For real?? amajingg!! Love korean S>one!!

even other idol groups also had lower amount from them??

Lisha, unni thnx for the pics!!~

ouww Yoong visits Taeng at chin chin!

it's hilarious how she sniffs at the food and steals one by one....ending by 5 or something!!

For Tomorrow's MusicCore, Yuri will be the featured singer on Jumper's stage. And says SonDambi's stage will feature T&Y. Does it mean Tiffany & Yuri?

Banana Milk CF will probably be out tomorrow also.

Really?? Can't wait for tomorrow!~

and finally another CF!~ currently digging for more gifs to come out too!

SooSica is heaven!! wonder why Yul jealous! hehe~ but YulSic is lasting forever!

thnx for all those pics!

Love you guys~

I have to go to school trip for 3 days! arghh~ I have to! If not DC will waitin for me!!~

For Tomorrow's MusicCore, Yuri will be the featured singer on Jumper's stage. And says SonDambi's stage will feature T&Y. Does it mean Tiffany & Yuri?

Banana Milk CF will probably be out tomorrow also.

Jumper's stage??? what's that?

oooh i cant wait to see son dambi's perf i hope it will be tiffany yuri if that's what they meant with T&Y XD

Guest starduster34

Tiffany isn't performing her OST on Inkigayo.. Darn!! Why not!?!?! She did an awesome job... Oh well.. Whatever!

Guest Senorita_

^

^ Lol. Jumper is a duo group ^^

The girls look gorgeous <3 I feel like stealing thir wardrobe. Tiffany's dress is pretty and so as YuRi's =D They look glamorous in black ;) What I think would be good, is the girls to visit a haunted house =P It would be quite interesting to watch :rolleyes:

Guest lolly88

Yuri will be helping

to sing Jiyoung part in Jumper song

and the dance perf with so dambi,cant wait

i wonder if both will do sat night

Guest fara_diggory

^

omg...thanx for sharing...

its super cute...

n yeah, YulTi with Jumper~!!!

thats a must watch..

T&Y?...i hope its YulTi..

now, imagining that Yuri dance to Saturday nite...lol..

must be really hot~!!

Guest Mellerz

C h i n C h i n 0 9 0 4 2 2

a9xo4z.gif

"Hey, you want some cookies? You know

you want some! It's good. No? Oh, your

teeth hurts? Okay... Fine, whatever" LOL!

33pa43q.gif

But who is she talking to... Oh, look!

It's our very own Yoona. Hi, Yoona!

sficrb.gif

Yoona: "Oh, okay. One cookie.. Hehe, hi!

Why.. Why is everyone staring at me?

... Can't a skinny girl eat?"

qzhq35.gif

Random pictures of YoonTae ^__^

jr4ajr.gif

Hello, Yoona. Aw, isn't she adorable?

rw8dtx.gif

Yoona: "Hmm... Look! I got another cookie! Keke"

2ljm9zs.gif

Tae Yeon: "Honey, I got you something"

Yoona: "What is it?"

*Tae hands Yoona a flower* Smells like love?

Yoona: ".. Er.. Hehe, thank you~!

(What 'crime' did she do this time...)"

ih1k7t.gif

Ending pose with YoonTae!

29navf6.gif

Tae Yeon: "No, no! One more time!"

Yoona: "Yeah! One more time!"

30t1d9y.jpg1060lj9.jpg

To see solo gifs of Tae Yeon, check HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

This might be the top 20 for Music Bank

Top 20 Chart:

1. Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

2. SNSD - Gee

3. Davichi - 8282

4. Son Dambi - On a Saturday Night

5. Tiffany (from. SNSD) - 나 혼자서 ( Be Myself )

6. Lim Chang Jung - 오랜만이야 (It's Been A Long Time)

7. 8Eight - 심장이 없어 (Don't Have A Heart)

8. Jo Sungmo - 슬픈 영혼식

9. 2AM - 친구의 고백 (A Friend's Confession)

10. SS501 - 내 머리가 나빠서 (Because I'm Stupid)

11. TaeYeon (from. SNSD) 태연 - 들리나요... (Can You Hear Me)

12. Seo Tai Ji - Juliet

13. K.Will - 눈물이 뚝뚝 (Dropping The Tears)

14. Bobby Kim - 사랑..그 놈 (Love...This Person)

15. KARA - Honey

16. Lee Eun Mi - 헤어지는 중입니다 (In The Middle Of Breaking Up)

17. Big Bang - Sunset Glow

18. Wheesung - Insomnia

19. Kim Jong Kook (feat. Shorry J) - 행복병 (Happiness Sickness)

20. Zi-A - 터질 것 같아 ( Feel Like Exploding )

How great is that!! Congrats to the Girls..the couple of months and the girls are still in the Top 20 with Gee, By Myself, and Can You Hear Me!!

Archived