_106.jpg

BTW I think its totally donghae that likes Jessica <_<

lol hes always trying to grab her attention IMO ^_^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shortyyy126

^ thanks Soy! omg.. dvdheaven broke my heart... i was so happy adding the product to my cart before i saw the cost for shipping. is there no where else i can purchase the magazine? T_T the shipping cost is too ridiculous...

edited*

new picture?

it came with news.

292vjbb.jpg

cr; sosiz

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

^

wow so many people love Gee and Himnae

every celebrity loves the song lol

no joke i see people watching it everywheere!!!

and thanks so much !!! i need to buy this book :)

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

when is the style book suppose to be out? i might have to just take the chance and check the korean stores around my area

It should be out tomorrow, the 17th in Korea. Make sure when you guys are picking the shipping, pick the cheapest option. It should be around 30 dollars for the magazine + shipping.

Guest KsDreams

Yeah I've just pre-order mine! Unfortunately, I won't be able to open it until july. T_T

I wonder why SM isnt selling any SNSD goodies, on Dvdheaven or Yesasia, other artists have so many goodies and until now SNSD has nothing officially released. Also SM hasnt officially open the fanclub as well, am I right?

Girl Groups in general with SM in recent years haven't been as big as they've liked so they haven't tried like marketing the Girls' Generation brand in general yet because they were popular but SM didn't know how popular they are. I believe it took BoA a few years until they did yearly calendars. As for last year, I think the rumor was that SM sold the calendar rights to Goobne, so they weren't able to sell the calendar under SM, but I think in the future SM will try to market off of SNSD success (hopefully not too much though, I don't want to buy like version A, B, C, 1, 2, etc of their albums) because it seems like they need to make more off of all their artists.

I have someone in Korea getting mine for me as well, but the only other option is DVDheaven for those non-Korean residents who can easily obtain the style books on the streets. Hopefully we can get scans soon of the pages while we wait ^^

Guest Serpantine

QUESTION

What words would you use to describe/what things are special to Sunny/Seohyun/Yoona?

Oh, I topped a page!

Brb with a taeng spam.

NO HOTLINKING

b857aac7.gifc6c89ca23a6d22b5b1500e0d3d1194fe.jpgdepbqdb6pr0gs9.jpg

df89dc8a9a0626abbc58e56695826527.jpgdorkytaeyeon12vl7.gifdorkytaeyeon19tr8.gifxd8gvp.giftaeyeon01au3.gif08060571qe5.gifimbcBora_000975614.jpg

aW1iY0JvcmFfMDAwNTg2NjQ3LmpwZ18xMjM.jpgf002288948d3b635c6779ph3.jpgncfbq8.gif205.gif

snsdafter5pm3ks9.jpgsunnytaeyeonbuttfetisheh1.giftaeyeoncrazybyhypergrl0jc0.giftaeyeonwithababyln11hx4.jpg

Guest Lishathestain

^ thanks Soy! omg.. dvdheaven broke my heart... i was so happy adding the product to my cart before i saw the cost for shipping. is there no where else i can purchase the magazine? T_T the shipping cost is too ridiculous...

edited*

new picture?

it came with news.

http://i40.tinypic.com/292vjbb.jpg

cr; sosiz

i know right?! i even made an account & stuff rofl. and then i realized the shipping cost and well yea..i'll just wait for super HQ scans lol.

or maybe later on there'll be another option with a price that's perfect for poor college students like us ;____;

anyway, the backstage pics! they look so cute! taengoo looks cute with the side bangs :lol:

and Sica haha, a princess with an iPod xD

Guest zahieyjunki

^I've been looking for hq photos of that shoot FOREVER.

I only have one of SooYoung, but none of Seohyun or Yuri.

It was when they were filming their individual MTV episodes

I thought it was before their debut!!

hoho~

I was just lurking into ssf gallery and found out this!!

Maknae, Yuri & Sooyoung just so beautiful!!

Do you guys think Donghae likes Jessica? xD I see a lot of moments of them together

I don't know but I think maybe he has feelings for her seeing them so close thesedays!!

and plzz don't post with one liners!! you should post more than that next time!

lisha, thnx for the article!! that was Yoong interview after her graduation right? I think so..

Goshh baby-swts, who's that U-Kiss guy?? Is it Soohyun or Kevin??

Soy, thnx for the link!! but the cost for shippering was too expensive!

I don't know if I can afford it or not!!

But I really want it! If you guys happen to buy it, don't forget to share the contains here okay!

btw, FO is coming out on youtube!!

watch it now!!~

Family Outing EP 37 - Yoona [03.01.09] (en) 1/9

the rest on soshisubs channel!!~

watch it now!!~ be back!~

Guest teaforme

QUESTION: What words would you use to describe/what things are special to Sunny/Seohyun/Yoona?

sunny: smiley.filled of charm

seohyun: shy.quiet maknae

yoona: gorgeous hardworking deer :P

Guest zahieyjunki

Spazz bout Family Outing!

Everyone fell for Hyori trick!!

haha~

and all family members get gifts from Daesung fans!!

Yoona too..

I love the creek part!!

The moment DaeYoon holding hands were definitely sweetest!

I think its rare to see both idols such in close term..

Only they doing it!

I think Daesung is kinda friendly & get to know easily type so no story made up by fans!

OMGee, the backstage pics were so cute!!

haha~

Sica ROFL~

Guest Coopcayke

What words would you use to describe/what things are special to Sunny/Seohyun/Yoona?

Sunny - bunny/ cutiepie/ sunshine

Seohyun - pure/ innocent/ beautiful/ talented/ Mozart :lol:

Yoona - goddess/ angel/ Saebyuk/ mutli-talented/ most males' ideal girl

Archived