少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest hotdog90

sorry i didnt think what i said would cause such a stir. i agree with what everyone said, there is competition right now. I was talking about the idol boy bands. please dont think i was trying to bash them or anything. i will keep my opinions to myself. just ignore what i said before.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rinrin90

i love soshi but i m kinda getting tired of hearing yoona this and yoona that... i don't mean that i don't like her..

she is pretty but i don't see sica or fany anymore...

even tae stay quiet...

i m happi that sooyoung is getting recognize..

the others girls are good in variety shows tooo....

my opinion...

not criticising so pls don't asume!!!

Guest Shortyyy126

hotdog90 i don't think you have to apologize, i mean it is your opinion afterall. i actually agree with you to a certain extent. there's no doubt that there will always be competition in the music industry but dbsk and bb would've been even bigger competitors for snsd, and it would've meant so much more if soshi can still have a winning streak. but like hey, if you're popular, then you're popular. competition doesn't really play a big role there. as far as i'm concern though, soshi will never be up against dbsk cause rotfl, sm tend to like promoting one artist at a time. xP

Lishathestain the last two caps of yoona are hilarious. xD crocodile yoona strikes again! haha.

thanks for sharing!

rinrin90 actually tiffany and yuri have been going on way more variety shows than yoona (i'm gonna feel so retarded if that's not the case. but please feel free to correct me)... i think the reason why we're hearing a lot about yoona is because of her dramas and whatnot. and that makes sense, since she's like the only promoted actress in snsd right now. as for sica, don't fret, i'm sure she'll have a lot of variety shows lined up for her in the future. ;)

Guest doomunleashed

sorry i didnt think what i said would cause such a stir. i agree with what everyone said, there is competition right now. I was talking about the idol boy bands. please dont think i was trying to bash them or anything. i will keep my opinions to myself. just ignore what i said before.

Nah, is always good when someone brings things up and you know, read what other people might have to say about it, I think some of the posts sounded harsher than intended but by no means those should stop you from voicing out some constructive criticism or serious opinions.

Oh just realized what Shortyyy126 postedXD I completely agree, and while winning the mutizens would have been harder last year, when the girls were supposed to come out, I think it still doesn't take away the merit of what Gee is now, I mean just look at the album sales :]

Guest XiahxTiffany

i dont think ur a bad person or anything

just release ur opinion whenever u want to :)

its sometimes fun but sometimes its bad but don wrry bout it this discussion wasnt harsh

but its ur opinion

Guest cantthinkofaname

I don't know if this is how it happened for this perf. but for other special stages the girls recorded first the performance that is actually broadcasted, but this is done some hours before the live show, and in the actual show they sing Gee, so when it comes the time to broadcast the performance the girls recorded before, they play the recording in the studio and the girls go on the stage and dance to fill that slot so I think that's why the performance sounds the same, because it's not a rehearsal, the girls are filling that empty slot in the studio dancing for the crowd in the show while the audience at home watches the actual special stage. asdkjahjk That's confusing, sorry, hopefully you get what I was trying to say and about the cheerings I'm not sure how that's done -_____-' also as I said before, the girls have done other special stages this way but I'm not sure if it happened that way for this one.

so that would be the same thing with tell me perf as well

ah i get it

thanks for clearing it up

because some ppl said that they lipsyched and stuff on youtube

but eh those are youtubers, they're always have a negative mind against snsd

Guest silis7noy

hotdog90 - I don't think you were trying to bash. It's just that there was a campaign by antis to try to degrade snsd's success, and they used this argument that snsd came out when there was no competition. First, that is not true. There were Seungri, Fly to sky, Wheesung, SS501 (F4 OST, im urman), Leessang, Shin Hyesung, T, and others who all have power to threaten Gee. But competition or not the success of Gee is just way too huge now to try to pick on it.

I would admit that if Gee was sung by some other artist it probably would not have succeeded as much.

In other words, the success of Gee depended heavily on the charisma of the group snsd. The girls are appearing on every show on tv out there right now and I don't think I have seen another kpop artists appear in so much shows. In fact someone told me this is the first time ever that a kpop idol group appeared on the majors ( Infinity challenge, Family outing, WGM, Radio Star) at the same time.

So I think the whole success of Gee is ultimately based on the public's embrace of our girls, rather than simply relying on a catchy song. And that's why I'm proud of these girls.

Guest hotdog90

hotdog90 - I don't think you were trying to bash. It's just that there was a campaign by antis to try to degrade snsd's success, and they used this argument that snsd came out when there was no competition. First, that is not true. There were Seungri, Fly to sky, Wheesung, SS501 (F4 OST, im urman), Leessang, Shin Hyesung, T, and others who all have power to threaten Gee. But competition or not the success of Gee is just way too huge now to try to pick on it.

I would admit that if Gee was sung by some other artist it probably would not have succeeded as much.

In other words, the success of Gee depended heavily on the charisma of the group snsd. The girls are appearing on every show on tv out there right now and I don't think I have seen another kpop artists appear in so much shows. In fact someone told me this is the first time ever that a kpop idol group appeared on the majors ( Infinity challenge, Family outing, WGM, Radio Star) at the same time.

So I think the whole success of Gee is ultimately based on the public's embrace of our girls, rather than simply relying on a catchy song. And that's why I'm proud of these girls.

Oh no i am definitely not an anti. I am just an observer/fan expressing my opinions and criticism in order for them to succeed.

change of subject, are their any members who aren't as close as the others. i think it would be fun if they came on intimate note like wg and bb.

Guest jingaling.

Oh no i am definitely not an anti. I am just an observer/fan expressing my opinions and criticism in order for them to succeed.

change of subject, are their any members who aren't as close as the others. i think it would be fun if they came on intimate note like wg and bb.

i think all of the members are pretty close with each other.

like they've said before, they have a different bff each day ^_^

having their comeback in the later half of the year would be more challenging cause that's when all the other idol stars make their comebacks as well. i'll be looking forward to their comeback later on this year. 2009 is snsd's year :]

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

I dont know if anyone knows. i was reading a news about tiffany right now that was just online.

On the 27th the girls were performing at the OLYMPIC HAll at the BaekSang Award.

I guess tiffany sprained her ankle when she was coming down the stairs after the performance.

and so she is not going to be able to dance tomorrow on music core but she will be still singing GEE tomorrow.

The hospital told her to stay away from dancing or things like lots of movement

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200902281330111002

topped a page :)

what shall i share. Im pretty sure theres more out there

Collection of Stars dancing/singing/parody to Soshi's GEE (소시지) :)

-
Shin Bong Sun's
CF (GEE Parody)

-
After School
Dancing to Gee (around 1:40)

-
Kim Jung Min/2pm
/ Dancing to Gee

-
ㅗyunYoung/SungEun
(Dance)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB1UBVfj9GE&feature=channel_page

-
KimTaeWoo
(R&
B)

-
Park Sung-kwang, Seo Young-eun
(Sing)

-
Shin Bong Sun
(Dance)

-
Park Shin Hye
(Dance)

-
SUJU EunHyuk
(Dance)

-
2pm
(Dance)

-
2pm
(Dance again)

-
Kara SeungYeon?!
(Sing/Dance)

-
Soobin
(YAMD cast) (Sing)

-
Kangin/Taeyeon
(Dance)

-
FtIsland
very short though (Dance)

-
2AM Jokwon
(Dance/Sing)

-
Infinity Challenge
(Parody)

-
Xion
(Sing)

-
SuJu Heechul + Ft Island LeeHongKi (Dance)

-
Suju Heechul
(Sing)
and again

-
Lyn
(Sing)

-Ajumma's (Parody)

-
SuJu Eeteuk
(Sing)

Credit Youtube + the uploaders. Sorry there were too many.

Gee is all over the place. it is really like a virus

Guest davidfresh

Nah, is always good when someone brings things up and you know, read what other people might have to say about it, I think some of the posts sounded harsher than intended but by no means those should stop you from voicing out some constructive criticism or serious opinions.

Oh just realized what Shortyyy126 postedXD I completely agree, and while winning the mutizens would have been harder last year, when the girls were supposed to come out, I think it still doesn't take away the merit of what Gee is now, I mean just look at the album sales :]

Which reminds me, what is taking Miak so long?

I'm dying to know if we hit the 100k mark!

Guest zahieyjunki

I think the fans are not really allowed into this kind of award!!

Only like viewers can let in into the hall!!

So, no like fan shouting coz it maybe can interupt the show..

Coz the show is aired live on SBS!!

citra, the pic that u post is Yoong talking to Joo Jihoon & Hyunjoong right?

They recently become close!! haha~

I don't understand how did yoona get to music bank. was that after or before the special stage. And the award was first the award and then the singing or the other way. Confused but happppyyyyyyy. Congrat snsd and yoona. Happy to see the power of 9 in music bank after all.

Loll~ MuBank is on evening about 5 so then the girls perform there and the show is end by 6.30 like that!!

After that, they rushing to the award show so tired day for the girls lastnight!!

MuBank is before Baeksang Award basically..

Karen, thnx for ViLiv photoshoot!! I was hoping more CF were coming out but nope for now!!

Love the girls outfit!!

Spazzing for Good Morning!!

Sooyoung graduation story is just sad..

She can't attend at the afternoon so she had to take the certificate in the morning in empty class with only her class teacher and the manager!!

By I loved the show. Now I know why Yoong is tearing.~

Shortyyy126, thnx for the link!!

I don't want to talk bout some people said bout their winning coz for me what happen is happened!!

Pity Fany!! I hope she's okay!!

Word. Especially all the variety shows, man, its like they are unstoppable now for SNSD. :D There's also Star King and Star Golden Bell.

haha no worries we wont think you are an anti. ^^ and i think that in the past, Hyoyeon said before she can get awkward with Taeng sometimes but now after the 9 months hiatus where they have been practicing together everyday, all the awkwardness have dissolved. :)

oh zahiey92, so they went to MuBank first then the Baeksang...i see.Thanks. =D

Agree with everything you said also bout this is the 1st time idol group being invited to so many major variety shows LOL

i was like Wew when i realized that XD cool tho

also i think this is the 1st time i saw ppl covering other artists song and get ALOT of attention hahaha i mean like really2 get into the news and else

ow dont worry hahah we know your not an anti but yah well no one knows what will happen, snsd also being loved by majority general ppl in korea and they also have many fans so, just like wg their songs being received and can blend with ppl in general more that's why it can be a huge success

and maybe you're not read this yet but snsd will release anotehr mini album in the summer and i think also 2nd album by the end of this year, like they said the year 2009 is begin with snsd and will end with snsd ^^ so they all will meet eventually

ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진 WOW thanks for compiling and sharing those parody and cover of Gee

yah it's so many ^^; like it's ridiculous in AWESOME way LOL

congratz to the girls for their 7th win on mubank ! and yoona for winning double awards! ahhhh ><

thanks for all the pictures and links! yoona & hj looks so cute together ><

here's list of awards the girls have got so far ^^

♫ Awards! (40)

♥ August, 2007 → Cyworld Music Awards - Song of the Month <Into the New World>

♥ October, 2007 → 14th Annual Korean Performing Arts Ceremony - 【Best New Female Group

♥ September 9, 2007 → Digital Music Awards - 【Rookie of the Month

♥ October 11, 2007 → Mnet M!Countdown 1st Place <Into the New World>

♥ November 25, 2007 → SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Girls' Generation>

♥ December 2, 2007→ SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Girls' Generation>

♥ December 6, 2007 → Mnet M!Countdown 1st Place <Girls' Generation>

♥ December 13, 2007 →The 22nd M.net Golden Disk Awards - 【Anycall Popularity Award

♥ December 13, 2007 → The 22nd M.net Golden Disk Awards - 【Anycall Newbie Award

♥ January 31, 2008 → The 17th Seoul Gayo Awards - 【High1 Music Award

♥ January 31, 2008 → The 17th Seoul Gayo Awards - 【Best New Artist Award

♥ February 3, 2008 → SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Kissing You>

♥ February 14, 2008→ Mnet M!Countdown 1st Place <Kissing You>

♥ February 17, 2008 → SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Kissing You>

♥ February 28, 2008 → Mnet M!Countdown 1st Place <Kissing You>

♥ February 29, 2008 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Kissing You>

♥ February 2008 → Cyworld Music Awards - Song of the Month <Taeyeon - If>

♥ March, 2008 → Cyworld Music Awards - Song of the Month <Kissing You>

♥ April 10, 2008 → Mnet M!Countdown 1st Place <Baby Baby>

♥ August 23, 2008 → Mnet 20's Choice Awards - Hot Sweet Music <Kissing You>

♥ August 23, 2008 → Mnet 20's Choice Awards - Hot Radio DJ 【Taeyeon

♥ October 4, 2008 → Asia Song Festival 2008 Awards -【Best Asia Artist

♥ November 1, 2008 → Korea Drama Festival 2008 - Netizen Popularity Award【Yoona - You Are My Desiny

♥ November 12, 2008 → 15th Annual Korean Entertainment Awards 【Best Female Artist

♥ December 10, 2008 → Golden Disk Awards 2008 - YEPP Popularity Awards 【Taeyeon - Can You Hear Me

♥ December 31, 2008 → KBS Drama Awards 2008 - Best New Actress 【Yoona - You Are My Desiny

♥ December 31, 2008 → KBS Drama Awards 2008 - Netizen Popularity Awards 【Yoona - You Are My Desiny

♥ January 16, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ January 18, 2009 → SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Gee>

♥ January 23, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ January 30, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ February 1, 2009 → SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Gee>

♥ February 6, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ February 8, 2009 → SBS Inkigayo Mutizen Award <Gee>

♥ February 13, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ February 20, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ February 22, 2009 → Cyworld Music Awards - Song of the Month <Gee>

♥ February 27, 2009 → KBS Music Bank 1st Place <Gee>

♥ February 27, 2009 → PaekSang Arts Awards - Best New Actress【Yoona - You Are My Desiny

♥ February 27, 2009 → PaekSang Arts Awards - Popularity Award【Yoona - You Are My Desiny

Credits: me & Girlsgeneration-th

Guest zahieyjunki

They went to MuBank first then to the award show!! I think their activity is end by 1 am last night!!

ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진 woah u collect all the celebs doing Gee!!!

Thnx for it.. Some of them I've not watch yet!! thnx a lot!~

[HD] Jessica(Girls Generation) Cut @ Radio Star & Song Battle

I wish they conquered all variety shows!! haha~

not to be greedy!! I want them to be on Sang Sang Plus, Come To Play, Happy Sunday, Happy Together, and hosting their own shows!!! coz I love those kind of shows~

How awesome is that!!!

Guest Shortyyy126

okay, so maknae was totally awesome in her debut stage with joo hyunmi. she never ceases to amaze me.

be back to edit. :)

alright so even though tiff was in a cast and couldn't dance, she was uber cute. she still tried to dance in place and she would bounce to the music from time to time. lol. if people are interested, fany just stood on the side while the rest of the girls danced in the middle stage. they should've allowed her to sit or something, cause it's pretty tiring standing in place. xP i just hope she recovers soon, the perf is definitely different without her. T_T

ibcpw8.jpg

2lldrpy.jpg

2rfe92s.jpg

oa64j9.jpg

35a62k2.jpg

credit: kinetics14@soshified

022809 MUCORE - GEE

022809 MUCORE - Jjalajajja (Seohyun and Joo HyunMi)

Guest minanki25

thanks for the list of awards mimiirin i was looking for that

just finished listening to maknae's trot song on MuCore it was brilliant

but poor fany standing on the side since she injured her ankle she's still cute & pretty though

Archived