[drama 1997] Star In My Heart 별은 내 가슴에

Guest kiye

yes, i own this page too!!!!!

wow! happy 9th page, everyone!! ^_^!!

^lol yes thats the thing about having all the downloads on the first page ppl dun read ^^;; when the topic is as huge as goong dat is definately understandable but hey this drama is addicting hahaha

my thoughts on ep10 haha OMG who else already hates that new manager guy... HE LOOKS LIKE A BIG EYED FROG O_O is it just me? HIS FACE LOOKS SO WEIRD O_O!!! it looks like he taped his eyes so it will b wide open at all times!!! O_O!!! and dat stupid brother guy!!!! and her friend!!!! ERRRR I c another problem coming up!! and dat grl Sophia HAHAHA CJS can sure pull 2 different characters hahaha wow wut is wrong with dat grl though ^^;;; i love the fact that step sister didnt do much in this episode and poor AJW ERRRR stupid dad of his wuts wrong with him ya the more i think about it CIP definately dun seem to like CJS hahahaha but maybe it changes as it goes on? ^^;; we shall see

when i watch ep11 i shall update ^^;;

ah, yes. the downloads on the first page :tears: there's no

other clearer way for me to get them organized though..

guess we'll just have to hope everyone sees `em.. thehehe

omg. just random thoughts on eps 10 - 11:

the froggy eyed man in who becomes the new boss.

what. a. jerk. everytime i've seen that guy,

he's come out as the villain. and i'm not surprised.

he is SO mean.. and i felt so bad for CTH! can you

imagine working in the same place, but in a lower

position?! how degrading is that?! honestly. i would

rather just quit altogether. and WHOAH. CJS's twin,

s o p h i a. o_O!! she's like, whoahhhh. back down

there, hon. if she's the one who left CTH, why is coming

back all clingy?! i don't get it. she's so ..parisssss lOl

smoking, drinking, saying "ciao." [with a bad accent].

did anyone notice she doesn't even say her own name

right?! she says "so-pee-ya" hehehehe korean style!

CTH says the "f" though. random. sorry. hahahahaah

wow. too long a post. i shall stop. :sweatingbullets:

^its still working i think sendspace was being weird yesterday though ^^;;

yepp, i just tried the links baeuser. they should be

fine now!! ^_^ !! i've never seen your post before, was

that your first?! hehe if it was ..welcome!! hahaha

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eddokun

^ahahaha he is actually a singer also he was a very popular singer actually ^^;; after the latest album i haven't heard about him though...

Mika!! I won't read your spoiler because I didn't watch ep11 yet =*( my internet keeps on dying on me so i still don't have it even downloaded yet LOL it goes up to 80% and dan dies >< ERRR

i LOVE this drama, but does jaewook oppa really sing? or is that like a voice over ??

it's his real singing!! isn't that awsome?! :wub:

he sang all the songs on the OST, and went on to

become a real popular singer! he's still really active

with his albums and stuff. hehehe >_<!! i remember

reading about how AJW was really happy to do this

role, because he had always wanted to try his hand

at singing, and this was the perfect opportunity.

^ahahaha he is actually a singer also he was a very popular singer actually ^^;; after the latest album i haven't heard about him though...

Mika!! I won't read your spoiler because I didn't watch ep11 yet =*( my internet keeps on dying on me so i still don't have it even downloaded yet LOL it goes up to 80% and dan dies >< ERRR

awwww, go watch watch!!! :w00t: ack!!! 80%?!

i hate it when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh,

keep trying!! goood luck good luck!! hehehe

WOW.. AHN JAE WOOK IS SO COOL! SO TALENTED...

but where are the other episodeess?

patience is a virtue, my dear dotori :P

please, read the backlogs! it's right there! lOl.

the dling from CB is like 1 - 2KB/sec, and it

stops in between allllll the time. then i have to

upload on non-CB which takes awhile. i have a

life outside of soompi :sweatingbullets: but we'll get ALL of

the eps up slowly, but surely, okiies? so check

the posts. and i will update the first post with

all the latest links!! :w00t:

Guest Eddokun

^LOL I think I will have to wait till weekend to watch ep 11 it just won't finish downloading ever >< it always stops ERRR my stupid stupid internet =(

btw what you said about the... froggy eyed man YES I completely agree without even watching 11 hahahha

btw CTH? you mean CIP his name is Cha In Pyo right? isnt CTH Cha Tae Hyun? ^^;; hahaha

sorry ;[

i get like that when im bored

I NEED MY ENTERTAINMENT LOL

:D thanks for all your hard work uploading them you lovely wonderful people!!

ahhhhhhhhhh, no problem!! :w00t: sorry, didn't mean tosound like a richard simmons >_<!! ahahahah i come on these forumsrandomly, usually in btwn hw and stuff ...i get weird. pleasedon't take it the wrong way ^_^!! hahahah and yes! we allneed our entertainment! especially this drama... the dling is killing me! ep. 12 has stopped like 20 times already! itjust refuses to work............ i haven't turned off my bro's labtopin like, several days. and it still hasn't dled :tears:
^LOL I think I will have to wait till weekend to watch ep 11 it just won't finish downloading ever >< it always stops ERRR my stupid stupid internet =(

btw what you said about the... froggy eyed man YES I completely agree without even watching 11 hahahha

btw CTH? you mean CIP his name is Cha In Pyo right? isnt CTH Cha Tae Hyun? ^^;; hahaha

YES. i meant CIP o_O!! i wasn't even thinking of cha tae hyun.oh mymy ......initials :sweatingbullets: promise i knew his real name!!! hahahalthough ..i LOVED cha tae hyun in my sassy girl. he's just perfect for comic roles like that <3 such a cutie!!!

Guest Eddokun

^thanks Mika!!!! errr i am going to watch 11 lol hopefully by next week I can have a better connection and download the rest of the episodes ^-^ thank you!!!

btw ep12 is working but I think the link is messed up so just copy and paste onto another browser it will work ^-^

thank you so much for uploading...but is #12 working..im not able to open the link..thanks

ahh, sorry mc.ho ^^;; as eddokun said, i just made

a mistake with the link, but it's all edited, so it

should be working now!

Guest SweetKim

here's more goodies you guys!

sorry for the long wait!!!!!

star in my heart E12:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eszrgu

star in my heart E13:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fx73hl

i have ALL the eps downloaded, so i'll have

the rest of the eps uploaded soon, aiites?!

enjoy! <3

ahhh!!! thanks soo much..i'm sorry i couldn't reup 10 and 11..i was having some problems and been soo busy, i'm dling this right now..i'll reup 12 and 13 asap.>THANKS SOO MUCH!! and i'll be patiently awaiting the final 2 episodes...

Guest Eddokun

^um... i don't think sweetkim has clubbox and if you want the 700mb ones someone needs to download it through clubbox and upload it and it takes a long time... and I think the only clubbox users in this thread are joyeux and Mika and they are both getting the 350mb ones...

My thoughts on Ep 11...OMG the new manager... I hate him hahaha but I don't hate him as much as i hate the stepmom and the step sister what is up with them and you can see the stepmom getting jealous =p and also Min's family is so messed up -_- can't wait to see what happens hahaha and what is up with that Sophia grl hahahaha

Guest jackman7

im geting the 700mb ones from posole, but it wont even start downloading! i dunno whats wrong !!! and i have infinite clubbox points...

after i get them all, i might upload it to rapidshare because rapidshare is the most stable, high speed download server i know. it sure beats sendspace.

i dont understand people getting the 350mb ones...maybe i can understand for dialup users, but sacrificing quality just because you want to get the files faster is a dumb move i think. what a waste of bandwidth

Archived