[drama 1997] Star In My Heart 별은 내 가슴에

Guest kiye

Guest Eddokun

^yes we are all waiting for ep5 haha this series is so good it seems timeless in my opinion...

and yes if anyone has the episodes other than the clubbox link provided please share with us! ^0^

btw I cant stop listening to the OST -_- its so good!! hha

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^hehehe, i love the OST, too! i think it's one of best ones around..

oh! and dearest sweetkim has offered to kindly help with re-ups!!

thanks you so much esther <3

SIDE NOTE TO CLUBBOX USERS:

if you can help dl from clubbox and upload the eps onto non CB links,

please PM me. i have a clubbox account that i just updated to

QUICKDL, so if you don't have it, you can use my id!! it'll be MUCH

faster for you, promise :P PM me if you want my id, aiite?!?!?!

happy dl-ing!!

Guest SweetKim

i just realized...that mega doesn't upload over 250mb..it gets cut off.i'm going to try something new..filefactory..i hope it works..

EDIT

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=115...dc5ad5be35a9387

this is only eppie 2...sorry mikaney330 but eppie 1 got screwed up..i'll reup again tomorrow!!! Go mah woh..wait and yur dling the new eppies off clubbox right???

^esther, i got your PM!! and yes, i'm dling ep. 5!!

i haven't able contact jasmine on her dl status, but i'm just

going to go ahead and dl anyways :P oh, and i would recommend

sendspace.com over filefactory. the only reason is, SS seems

much more stable in the dl/up speeds. FF has been REALLY slow

for dling nowadays, like, 1 - 2 kb/s. and it takes literally forever.

but if you already started, np!! haahhahah thanks so much for

helping out with mirrors! you rock our socks offff!! :w00t:

wait i think i gave you the messed up link it's http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=115...dc5ad5be35a9387

episode 2..i REALLY don't know how to dled from filefactory..tomorrow, i'm gonna reup everything using sendspace~ JIN JAH GO MAH WOH!!!~~ can't wait till' nxt episode.

hiii esther!!!!! ahhh *hug! thanks for re-upping!! more mirrors more mirrors!! wOOt!!

as for dling from filefactory, it seems that you click on the link that looks like this:

"Don't want a premium download? Click here to access our free download links." with

the yellow stars above?! you click that link, and it'll take you to a slot where ppl can dl

for free, you have to wait a couple seconds, but after that, they'll give you a mirror to dl fromt!!

ohh, and i got filefront and filefactory mixed up >_<!! srry, in my previous post,

i meant filefront dl speeds were crazy slow!! but i have no idea how filefactory works either O_O!!

^hii tsukushi_makino yes, it WAS looooong time ago >_<!!

but it's still really good! eheheh

Guest Eddokun

^woah you are downloading it from clubbox too YAY ^-^ hahaha i can't wait for ep5 and I can't stop checking this thread yes its been sooooo long since i watched it but i still remember exactly what happened hahaha

thank you guys so much for uploading and reuploading! ^-^

For anyone interested in the 700mb DVDRips with Soft Subs.

i can re-upload to my clubbox.

i had them there before, but they have since expired.

Guest SweetKim

ahh^..i noe since they are humungo files yu'll prolly not upload them for non clubbox users...i hope yoo can tho'..b/c it's taking ppl a long time to get just the 350 mb off of the other clubbox. and alot of ppl on this thread are nonclubboxusers..if yoo feel inclined to upload eppi 5 and up for nonclubbox users on like filesharing sites...it'll be greatly appreciated..if yoo don't...i totally understand cuz it'll take like a gabazillion hours prolly cuz the files are soo big...thx for contributing!!!

Guest Eddokun

^wow 700mb HQ files hmmmm I wonder ya there are alot of non clubbox users on this thread so upload will be greatly appreciated but than it is really crazy uploading such high file onto websites but thanks for the input ^-^ I am sure joyeux and mikaney would like them on clubbox though to keep the HQ ones without those crazy HALF SCREEN take up pop ups hahaha

This drama is a classic everyone loves it ^-^

For anyone interested in the 700mb DVDRips with Soft Subs.

i can re-upload to my clubbox.

i had them there before, but they have since expired.

hiii posole - i'd be more than happy to upload from your

CB. this drama is worth the 700MB wait :P i've been

trying to dl from encodes CB, but the files don't even START.

it's driving me insane!! but i'm workin' on em.. >_<!!

OMG!!! I didn't know there's a thread for this drama. this is my favourite korean drama of all time. in fact star in my heart was the one that opened the world of kdrama to me.

hii jaded! this was my kdrama craze start, too! i think

it was for alot of people <3 gotta love ahn jaewooks awsome

hair style ahahahahah ^^!!

^esther, eddokun, and everyone else waiting for ep5:

encodes's clubbox is REALLY hard to dl from, no joke.

but joyeux and i are workin` real hard to get up uploaded

for you guys, so slowly but surely we'll get all the eps on here!!

once again, if anyone else can help out, it'd be greatly

appreciated!! and thanks to sweetkim for helping with

uploads too! <3 *hug. and joyeux! *hug. hahahahah :P

Guest Eddokun

^thank you for re-uploading ep4! because for some reason I couldn't get the other two to work... i am pretty sure its my interenet -_- there has to be a better way to make my interenet so that it doesn't dc all the time >< stupid wireless connection >< its horrible!!

ahhh the preview for ep5 hehehehe the two friends going at each other ^^;; looks very interesting indeed

Guest SweetKim

right now, sendspace is uploading pretty quick! I'll have episode 5 in about an hour!

AHH THANK YOOO SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! i'll be patiently waiting--hopefully it gets done uploading TODAY. i'll reup!!! been waiting for this FOREVER..i'm thinking of just buying the dvd!!!

Archived