DANCE BATTLE 2006!!!!

Guest bless_u

Guest bless_u
EUNJIN VS KILGUN
Did anyone seen the Dance battle?... If I have time I will upload it in here.... I only have the links to Eunjin vs KilGun.... PM me if you want to see it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even see the tape and I could already tell that Kil Gun owned the stage. EunJin's got nothing on her, and to tell you the truth, I think that EunJin is very unoriginal in her dances, it's the same thing over and over again, her whirling her head while kneeling on the floor. Not to mention it gets a little too trashy at times.

Guest hunnibunni

kil gun so owned that perf..although i dont hate shim eun jin or anything she didn't deserve any credit for that perf..considering that exact routine was already done by jlo at the mtv music awards with ja rule..shim eun jin is a good dancer! she should've come up with her own routine.. >.<

Guest suejinners

KilGun rocks my socks! She pwned <3

no kidding YEN !!

lol she seriously kicked buttt!!!!!! my eyes were like 0_______0 dannnnnnnggg woman

Guest dangdut_asik

i watched this dance battle

gilgun owned eunjin like no other, hands down.

yup!

gilgun rocks...da gurl got skills.. I personally think she was the best out of the females there.

some of the gurls were pretty.. but all they did was shake their richard simmons in those booty shorts.. it gets boring after a while :rolleyes:

Kil Gun is such an *awesome* dancer. She won me over with her debut performance (uh, her dancing more than her song). WoOOW! I really really want to see her on the new Dance Battle!

Archived