Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Daemul is back on with same stars

February 17th, 2010 // by javabeans

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/ja...nsangwoo_70.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/ja...hyunjung_37.jpg

Buzz project Daemul (aka Big Fish) has secured its two leads — and they’re the same two leads it had signed before the project died due to myriad production problems.

Go Hyun-jung had made the decision to re-sign as lead a couple months ago, and now Kwon Sang-woo is about to finalize his contract with the production company, Lee Kim (Yigim) Productions.

This project has been through so many ups and downs that I remain half-disbelieving that it’ll actually make it to air, and the series has yet to be assigned a broadcast slot. Also note that this is now an MBC drama; it had been planned for broadcast on SBS in its previous incarnation. Still, with two big stars attached (again) — and with Go Hyun-jung leading MBC to ratings victory last year in Queen Seon-deok — it’ll probably push through this time. Or so we can hope.

For a quick refresher on plot: This manhwa adaptation features Go as Korea’s first female president, and Kwon as a male gigolo. Scandalous!

Via E Daily

Ko Hyeon-jeong to star in TV series with Kwon Sang-woo

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/20...170178779_1.jpg

Top Korean actress Ko Hyeon-jeong is set to star in a new television drama alongside Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo, according to local media reports on Thursday.

The actress has decided to appear in the drama tentatively titled "Big Thing" in English, after long and hard consideration, the reports said.

Ko's contract, however, is said to include a clause which stipulates that Kwon must play the male lead.

Kwon, who has been contemplating on whether to shoot the series for two years, has reportedly given a verbal agreement to do the show and is currently working out the details of his contract.

"Big", based on a comic book series of the same title by Park In-kwon, is about a first-class gigolo (played by Kwon) who helps a human rights lawyer (played by Ko) achieve her dream of becoming Korea's first female president.

As a former Miss Korea runner-up, Ko rose to stardom after starring in 1995 hit TV series "Hourglass" and made headlines after marrying Samsung Group Chairman Lee Kun-hee's nephew Chung Yong-jin.

She resumed her acting career in 2005 after getting a divorce and fully regained her reputation as Korea's top actress last year, receiving the grand prize at the 2009 MBC Drama Awards for her role in the smash hit TV series "Queen Seon-deok."

Shooting for "Big" is scheduled to begin in May.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...021809170178779

her contract specified that Sangwoo must be in? :rolleyes: ...... what will STY think? ;)

as for 1995 :rolleyes: ....... this means she must be older than Sangwoo B)

her contract specified that Sangwoo must be in? :rolleyes: ...... what will STY think? ;)

as for 1995 :rolleyes: ....... this means she must be older than Sangwoo B)

yes, she insisted Sangwoo to be the male lead after his unsure decision on whether role the protagonist!!

what STY thought? hahha! she may think "oh, my hubbie will star with onnie Go" :lol:

GHJ was born in 1971, if i m not wrong! she is one of the most talent female in K showbiz dear ^^

thanks PEACE2002 for the updated photos in OSAKA fanmeet

and Marieclaire shooting ^^ :D

Kwon Sang Woo fan meet in Tokyo (Feb 24) and Osaka (Feb 26)

Gathered 20,000 fans !!! WOW! He is conquering Japan !!

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5270/a4...8e94b3e9c72.jpg

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8122/8ff48a39.jpg

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos - been waiting for them........... 20,000 fans? Huge crowd........... KSW has really this big fan base in Japan. :P:lol:

Photo Shoot on 10 Feb

credit blessangwoo

Hi quansu, thanks for sharing here the clip of the photoshoot & Peace for posting some photos here. :D:lol:

Guest grumpynomore

20 thousand fans?!!!!! awesome! nice to know how much support he got :D

thank you for the scans and pics. he's looking good. i can't wait for daemul!

*** Injured again? Before his face & now his shoulder for filming this movie.......... Oh, I hope he's going to take care of himself more. Every time I hear & read stories like this especially him I feel bad & sad. :huh::mellow:

[ChanMi's star news] Kwon Sang-woo injured

tn_1267343702_1932807429_0.jpg

Top star kwon Sang-woo is in the film, "Into the Gunfire" and got a shoulder injury.

He was filming action scenes when this happened.

At the fan meeting in Tokyo Japan, he was seen with a tape that was wrapped around his injury.

It's not so serious that his health is in danger, and he is recovering.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Guest Acalle

KSW injured again? It doesn't look good for the drama. I wonder if he's suitable for action dramas like this.

Directors need to think again.

Guest TY_KSW

*** Injured again? Before his face & now his shoulder for filming this movie.......... Oh, I hope he's going to take care of himself more. Every time I hear & read stories like this especially him I feel bad & sad. :huh::mellow:

[ChanMi's star news] Kwon Sang-woo injured

Top star kwon Sang-woo is in the film, "Into the Gunfire" and got a shoulder injury.

He was filming action scenes when this happened.

At the fan meeting in Tokyo Japan, he was seen with a tape that was wrapped around his injury.

It's not so serious that his health is in danger, and he is recovering.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

actually most of actors got injury much or less in all action movies because all of them need NO stunt!

Sangwoo is so, he did all dangerous scenes by himself!

In the fan meet in Japan, he said this injury is not much concern, he also loss 3 weight for this movie.

He disclosed, in the new drama (Daemul, i guess) director requested him to gain weigh and get back MUSCLES because it is one of compulsory requirements for the male lead, apart from acting skill, sexy appearance and handsome face ^^ hahahhaha! :lol:

KSW injured again? It doesn't look good for the drama. I wonder if he's suitable for action dramas like this.

Directors need to think again.

Why director needs to think again? he is not a junior for anyone to remind or teach..

"Into the fire" is a movie not drama

All brave actors who need no stunt in war movies were getting injury, unavoidable..

KSW is obviously suitable for whatever genre film.. "Into the Fire" is not the first action film he did. Last previous "Once upon a time in Highschool" and "Marjuk"... are all action that he did successfully!

Did you have any more suitable man in mind to act this movie WITHOUT stunt?

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jang Donggeon - Ko Soyong, the guests for their wedding will be ‘the best of all time’.

mydaily 2010-03-03

[mydaily = reporter Kang Ji Hoon] The highest level of the guests will be attending for Hallyu star Jang Donggeon and Ko Soyong’s wedding compared to Kwon Sangwoo and Son Taeyoung’s whose wedding was on September of 2008, which was the party of the Top Hallyu stars.

JDY-KSY’s wedding will be held on May 2 at Yeong Bin Gwan (suehan: Grand Ball Room) of Shilla Hotel located in Jangchoongdong, Seoul and all of the prominent top stars including Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Heon, Lee Jung Jae, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Jeong Woo Sung, So, Ji Sub, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Nam Joo, Jeong Jun Ho, Joo Jin Mo, Han Jae Seok, Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo, Shin Min A, Hwang Jung Min, and Gong Hyong Jin will be there.

(omitted)

Reporter Kang Ji Hoon; jhoon@mydaily.co.kr

Credit : suehan's byj blog

http://suehanbyj.blogspot.com/

http://news.nate.com/view/20100303n22592

Annyeonghaseyo~~

It's been so long that i didn't visit this thread..I'm too busy with other threads..Mianghae oppa..

Miss Sangwoo oppa so much ^_^

Hello TY..Long time no see..Thx 4 the pics :)

OMG!!! I really want to buy the dvd...Omo, the dvd cover shows oppa's cute face..:wub:

And as for Marie Claire shooting pics, yup oppa looks gorgeous there..

Hmm, i don't think there's a time when Sangwoo oppa looks ugly since he's way too cute and too gorgeous for me to say with words....:wub:

willenette, thx for the news too..Omo, oppa got injured? You must be more careful oppa..Don't push yourself too much oppa..Remember, Luke doesn't want to see his father sick or hurt ^_^

Oh btw, is it true that Sangwoo oppa will be involved in Daemul ? If it's true i can't wait to see him back on drama..

Later~~

Guest TY_KSW

Annyeonghaseyo~~

It's been so long that i didn't visit this thread..I'm too busy with other threads..Mianghae oppa..

OMG!!! I really want to buy the dvd...Omo, the dvd cover shows oppa's cute face.. :wub:

Hmm, i don't think there's a time when Sangwoo oppa looks ugly since he's way too cute and too gorgeous for me to say with words.... :wub:

willenette, thx for the news too..Omo, oppa got injured? You must be more careful oppa..Don't push yourself too much oppa..Remember, Luke doesn't want to see his father sick or hurt ^_^

Oh btw, is it true that Sangwoo oppa will be involved in Daemul ? If it's true i can't wait to see him back on drama..

Later~~

:lol: Hi Ilwoo, i know where to find you out, mean, whose home you are staying in :lol:

yah, our Sangwoo will be in Daemul with ss Go Hyun Jung who insisted to star with the male lead name KSW or decline the project :D

:lol: Hi Ilwoo, i know where to find you out, mean, whose home you are staying in :lol:

yah, our Sangwoo will be in Daemul with ss Go Hyun Jung who insisted to star with the male lead name KSW or decline the project :D

Hi TY, if you're basing from his avvie, you may be right & wrong - since I know where to find him - hehehe. Right, ilwoo? I always see her in the thread where I usually visit also. :P:lol:

Annyeonghaseyo~~

OMG!!! I really want to buy the dvd...Omo, the dvd cover shows oppa's cute face..:wub:

Hmm, i don't think there's a time when Sangwoo oppa looks ugly since he's way too cute and too gorgeous for me to say with words....:wub:

Later~~

ilwoo, so nice to see you here again after a little while. Can't wait for his upcoming movie & drama soon. These 2-projects are highly-anticipated! :D:P

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos. . He’s so manly, & HOT here. It's been a while since the last time I saw set of photos from "The Guy" - :P:mellow: