Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

1. Road No. 1 is subject to be the biggest invested war drama by MBC. It tells the real story about North-South Korea war in which the real national hero is the leading role... Of course, our man, if he accepted the script, will play the national hero Lee Jang Woo (What a name ^^)

2. He is in NY alone, then his wifie n Luke will join soon ^^ :lol:

Hi TY, wohooo....... his family will also follow him soon? Great to know this, dear. I'm sure he's going to stay there for a little while, huh? About Road No. 1, I’m sure this drama will be a good series to watch. I’m sure to be following this drama. :P:huh:

hmmph! <_< ........ a war film probably means no female lead :rolleyes: ....... moi m sure STY will support hubby all d way! ;)

on the contraire, there is love-triangle dear ^^

IT said that Ha Ji Won and Son Yeh Jin to be his co-stars.

But still no official confirmation .

Director will be Kim Jin Min who is director of STairway to Heaven.. :D

NY????

Waooo very near near hehehe...

Thanks for the pics.

Our cake for KSW birthday celebrated in Peru:

WOW! Yummy cake

Yummy Sangwoo ^^

Thanks for sharing Viry Yin ^^

Two good news:

1. New logo of Mr Tear to announce:

4b483b73t75ef7df17ec169.jpg

2. Mr Jung Woo Sung will join IRVING ENTERTAINMENT, under same roof with our man and Mr Ryu Shi Won

Congratulation, my 2 namjas are under same roof !!!!!

akr2009101403560000501i.jpg

Two good news:

1. New logo of Mr Tear to announce:

[] 4b483b73t75ef7df17ec169.jpg[/]

2. Mr Jung Woo Sung will join IRVING ENTERTAINMENT, under same roof with our man and Mr Ryu Shi Won

Congratulation, my 2 namjas are under same roof !!!!!

[] akr2009101403560000501i.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photo of the logo. Nice & cool! Wondering about this Mr. Tear, TY dear, what is this - is this his newly put-up company, related to Natural Tears? :P:huh:

the man in NewYork ^^

091016ny1.jpg

091016ny2.jpg

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photo of the logo. Nice & cool! Wondering about this Mr. Tear, TY dear, what is this - is this his newly put-up company, related to Natural Tears? :P:huh:

I thought it is the exclusve website by his IRVING design for him in Japan...

^^ nice logo, isn't it ? :D

on the contraire, there is love-triangle dear ^^

IT said that Ha Ji Won and Son Yeh Jin to be his co-stars.

But still no official confirmation .

Director will be Kim Jin Min who is director of STairway to Heaven.. :D

there can be as many luv triangles as d director likes dear B) ....... as long as d ending suits moi! -_-

tell u all a secret dearies! :rolleyes: ...... that bouquet was for moi! :P ..... we r having an affair u see! ;)

Ladies, i dun know whether it is his latest image/photos but it is the newest posted in his Japan website

^^

what's this website's url dear? B)

Mr Tears.jp :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo should be careful that people dun start calling him Mr Crybaby! rofl26nr.gif

Sure everbody remember this gentlemen, who played the assistant role accompanied Sangwoo in Stairway to Heaven.

He is Lee Charm, President of Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) :D

And Chinese actress Li Bingbing also got into STH .. hehehhehe!

KTO President Lee Trying to Probe Detractors Wrong

091016_p03_lee.jpg

Korea Tourism Organization President Lee Charm participates in an opening ceremony for a conference of retailers in Asia and Pacific region in Buan this week.

/ Korea Times

By Kwon Mee-yoo

Staff Reporter

Lee Charm, president of the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO), is the first naturalized Korean to lead a big public enterprise.

At first, Lee was widely speculated as a public figure for "window dressing," as the Lee Myung-bak government set about efforts to ethnically diversify its senior ranks.

However, after two months in office, Lee has not just fulfilled what his detractors believed to be a decorative role but also offered something that surprised them.

At a garden party President Lee hosted for the diplomatic corps in Seoul, the KTO president was pictured laughing with a group of diplomats and the first couple, which was published across a wide spectrum of Korean media.

"Lee Charm is a pleasant surprise," an industry observer said. He was proved to be quite efficient and effective in handling KTO officials.

"Some employees take a real liking to him not just as their leader but also as a colleague," he said.

This was contrary to an atmosphere of half skepticism and half anticipation when he was appointed for what his critics said was repayment for his help in Lee's presidential campaign.

Lee's schedule is full, making him busy promoting Korean tourism, especially to foreigners.

On Monday, he signed an MOU with Korea Railroad (Korail) to attract more foreigners and multicultural families living here to local tourist spots.

They will operate a specialized service for expatriates heading for the Train Village in Gokseong, South Jeolla Province.

Lee met Chinese actress Li Bingbing on Wednesday to grant her an appreciation plaque for promoting cultural exchanges between the two countries. Li said her favorite Korean drama is "Stairway to Heaven (2003)," which featured Kwon Sang-woo, and Lee said he too starred in the drama.

Li will shoot a photo spread at major tourist attractions in Seoul and Busan and release it in China as a way to publicize Korean tourism. She will also participate in the closing ceremony of the Pusan International Film Festival.

At the President's garden party on Thursday, Lee made a toast with a cocktail made with "makgeolli," or traditional rice wine, saying the liquor is good for health and beauty.

Lee first visited Korea in 1978 to attend a Unification Church seminar and married a Korean woman in 1982. He later gave up his German citizenship and became a naturalized Korean citizen in 1986.

He lectured in German at several universities and worked at the Korea-German Chamber of Commerce. He also appeared in several television dramas and films, including "Stairway to Heaven," and has written books on his life here.

Lee worked on President Lee's presidential campaign in 2007 and backed the four river restoration project.

He first named himself Han-woo in Korean but changed to Charm, which means novel and genuine, in 2000.

meeyoo@koreatimes.co.kr

Source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/natio.../113_53693.html

Hi TY, thanks for posting more of his NY photos. Also wondering what is he doing there but I'm sure he's on-business trip based from those pictures you shared. He's definitely an all-in-one package - a precious rarity. :P

i read in Japanese sources that he will open the 2nd TEA'US CAFE in Japan this coming December !!

wow! happy to see our man running business well ! akkakakakka! :lol:

57c27539s.jpg

Guest viry yin

does Sangwoo have many fans in Peru dear? :D ...... methinks that STY has none! -_-

Sure, Peru is the most important fanbase of KSW in Latin America, STH was airing TWO times per day because the great rating!!!

Do you want to know how the voice of KSW is in spanish???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60Eqq82tNs

Anyway, also I think STY has none :rolleyes:

i read in Japanese sources that he will open the 2nd TEA'US CAFE in Japan this coming December !!

wow! happy to see our man running business well ! akkakakakka! :lol:

[] 57c27539s.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for this info again. It means that his coffee shop business is doing fine in Korea. I hope it would also be doing good in Japan once it starts operation. Well, his business expands too fast. I'm happy for KSW! He's not only a good actor but a good & brilliant businessman as well. He knows how to run his business. GO, KSW! :P:lol:

Sure, Peru is the most important fanbase of KSW in Latin America, STH was airing TWO times per day because the great rating!!!

Do you want to know how the voice of KSW is in spanish???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60Eqq82tNs

Anyway, also I think STY has none :rolleyes:

nice to hear that the most important fanbase in Latin America is your club !!, dear Viry!!!

thanks, they dub his voice so sweet !! hahah! :lol: