Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Black and White in NUDE COLLECTION

[] 4b483b73t6e3ac7816a8569.jpg[/]

[] 4b483b73t6e3ac744584f69.jpg[/]

I got sweaty !

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos - my first time to see them! My all time favorite man! Wondering what is he doing at the moment - still busy with his Cafe'? I miss him! I miss seeing his new photos. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos - my first time to see them! My all time favorite man! Wondering what is he doing at the moment - still busy with his Cafe'? I miss him! I miss seeing his new photos. :sweatingbullets::lol:

i guess he is enjoying time with his family and also practising for the coming drama..

Apart from getting usage of weapons he has to learn English too, this drama casted some western actors to role allied troops during Korea war..

kekeke! :D

i guess he is enjoying time with his family and also practising for the coming drama..

Apart from getting usage of weapons he has to learn English too, this drama casted some western actors to role allied troops during Korea war..

TY, oh, really, dear - western actors are to be casted as well? If this is the case, you're right! He has to learn the language. :D:lol:

Huuu, i miss Sang Woo oppa..Maybe i should visit him and greet his son ASAP..

I wonder will Luke is as cute as his father :D

Yeah, you're right TY, Sang Woo oppa should learn English so he can adapt easily with his co-casts who come from other countries..Can't wait to see him acts as a superhero..

willenette, you're welcome..glad to share the photos with you..

Guest TY_KSW

Huuu, i miss Sang Woo oppa..Maybe i should visit him and greet his son ASAP..

I wonder will Luke is as cute as his father :D

Yeah, you're right TY, Sang Woo oppa should learn English so he can adapt easily with his co-casts who come from other countries..Can't wait to see him acts as a superhero..

willenette, you're welcome..glad to share the photos with you..

my dear, surely Luke is looking quite after his daddy..

Though SW havent yet disclosed his little prince to public however all his buddies confirmed Luke is as handsome as his daddy! hahaha

:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

it could have been much worse than a mere lynch ..... -_-

Agoo, what would be more worse than a lynch, Mrs Myeonggie? :lol:

Agoo, what would be more worse than a lynch, Mrs Myeonggie? :lol:

...... getting Lukie to pee on him! :w00t::w00t::vicx: ..... actually even this is not d worst! -_-

here's a few of ur fave Sangwoo pics dear! :w00t:

20070103_274770.jpg

f0041466_9572348.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

...... getting Lukie to pee on him! :w00t::w00t::vicx: ..... actually even this is not d worst! -_-

good idea! I thought Luke is always ready to do it!

MISSION POSSIBLE !!! :lol:

here's a few of ur fave Sangwoo pics dear! :w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...466_9572348.jpg

Thanks for the pix dear!

Its a real disarter if someone casted a real talent with the one who can't act! <_<

Here is your most fav, both can act every well!

sth5.jpg

36_11_6.gif

[] sth5.jpg[]

36_11_6.gif

Haahaaaa..I like that scene very much..

Song Joo kicks Jung Seo head after reading the comic while Jung Soo hits Song Joo's face with the pillow..

I know it hurts, but it's so romantic..

sang woo oppa: Mwol Bwa?

Cheoneun: Oppa bwayo..hihiii..

4b483b73t6e83656c5adc69.jpg

credit: Youly 7/sina-kwonsangwoostory

Hope they hadn't been posted before..This is the first time i can see his toes..

Everything seems so perfect..

701cd47b.jpg

a6882d03s.jpg

credit: as marked

Guest TY_KSW

He is doing execise these days...

training in gym stadium!

must be a training for the coming drama!

20090713953f587befa566c.jpg

Credit as stated

He is doing execise these days...

training in gym stadium!

must be a training for the coming drama!

[] 20090713953f587befa566c.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

Hi TY, thanks for posting this photo. I'm sure you're right - working-out in preparation for his upcoming drama. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hope they hadn't been posted before..This is the first time i can see his toes..

Everything seems so perfect..

[]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5484/701cd47b.jpg[/]

[]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8909/a6882d03s.jpg[/]

credit: as marked

Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting these photos again here. My first time to see them as well as seeing his toes. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon-Son and the baby first public appeared.

2009-07-15 09:08

After completing TV filming actor Kwon Sang-woo and his wife and their baby Rook Hee are enjoying a sweet rest together...

Early this month, Kwon Sang-woo family appeared in Seoul Apgujeong-dong, a big department store shopping. The people were very surprised, probably because the couple didn't want to show up their baby since he was born in February 6.

One close officer said, "Because of shooting film Kwon Sang-woo didn't have much time enjoying with family and he felt very sorry. the most important to Kwon Sang-woo now is spending most time with his family and afraid not of being seen."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20090715n03979

Kwon-Son and the baby first public appeared.

2009-07-15 09:08

After completing TV filming actor Kwon Sang-woo and his wife and their baby Rook Hee are enjoying a sweet rest together...

Early this month, Kwon Sang-woo family appeared in Seoul Apgujeong-dong, a big department store shopping. The people were very surprised, probably because the couple didn't want to show up their baby since he was born in February 6.

One close officer said, "Because of shooting film Kwon Sang-woo didn't have much time enjoying with family and he felt very sorry. the most important to Kwon Sang-woo now is spending most time with his family and afraid not of being seen."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20090715n03979

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this news. Finally.............. it's the first time that he took along his baby with his wife to the public. So lucky those people who get the chance to see the family when they were on shopping. So nice to hear that he's spending his time at the moment with them before he starts his upcoming drama again soon. I'm sure the reason why he didn't want to show or bring along Luke before because he was still very small. It's been months now so at least he thought maybe that it's time now for Luke to see the world - hahaha - How I wish & hoping that we could get the chance to see the baby soon as well. We'll just wait & see when that time comes..... :D:lol:

My fan art..

:D

[] nghhgtjpepkdk0lp7zn1g.jpg[/]

TY, nice artwork that you made - very cool! :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this news. Finally.............. it's the first time that he took along his baby with his wife to the public. So lucky those people who get the chance to see the family when they were on shopping. So nice to hear that he's spending his time at the moment with them before he starts his upcoming drama again soon. I'm sure the reason why he didn't want to show or bring along Luke before because he was still very small. It's been months now so at least he thought maybe that it's time now for Luke to see the world - hahaha - How I wish & hoping that we could get the chance to see the baby soon as well. We'll just wait & see when that time comes..... :D:lol:

Luke is about neary 6 months

Its time to show up the future super star of Kwon familly! :lol:

*** First time that my 2 BIG Men (in my heart) will be together. At least, they’ll be introduced to each other during this event. We could see the husband & the wife…….. Another charity event that RAIN will be in again & this time for Baekga, They’re the best of friends. I know these 2-men (my loves…hahaha) love children especially now that KSW has a baby of his own. I hope this will be a success! :sweatingbullets::lol:

[July-16-2009]Rain'll offer to be a celebration of mission for his close friend Baekga.

0.815612001247712090.jpg

Singer Rain and actor 'Kwon Sang-Woo' will gather togerther.

These two will offer to be a celebration of mission, for pianist and composer 'Lee Lu-Ma' and rapper and photo artist 'Baekga's joint concert (alias, For Baby's) which will be held at '925 Interstry Gallery' located in Kangnamkoo Cheongdamdong, Seoul, on the 25th from 6pm.

'Kwon Sang-Woo' is 'Lee Lu-Ma's brother-in law, 'Lee Lu-Ma's sister-in law is 'Son Tae-Youing' who is 'Kwon Sang-Woo's wife, and she'll also participate in the concert. And 'Lee Lu-Ma' and 'Baekga' have remained the closest of friends.

With Rain's participation, it is expected to be a star-studded concert.

It is a charity and exhibition concert, and all proceeds from this concert will go toward children's charities.

credit to Sports Hankook

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : angelordevil/Bi-music thread

Guest TY_KSW

*** First time that my 2 BIG Men (in my heart) will be together. At least, they'll be introduced to each other during this event. We could see the husband & the wife…….. Another charity event that RAIN will be in again & this time for Baekga, They're the best of friends. I know these 2-men (my loves…hahaha) love children especially now that KSW has a baby of his own. I hope this will be a success! :sweatingbullets::lol:

[July-16-2009]Rain'll offer to be a celebration of mission for his close friend Baekga.

Singer Rain and actor 'Kwon Sang-Woo' will gather togerther.

These two will offer to be a celebration of mission, for pianist and composer 'Lee Lu-Ma' and rapper and photo artist 'Baekga's joint concert (alias, For Baby's) which will be held at '925 Interstry Gallery' located in Kangnamkoo Cheongdamdong, Seoul, on the 25th from 6pm.

'Kwon Sang-Woo' is 'Lee Lu-Ma's brother-in law, 'Lee Lu-Ma's sister-in law is 'Son Tae-Youing' who is 'Kwon Sang-Woo's wife, and she'll also participate in the concert. And 'Lee Lu-Ma' and 'Baekga' have remained the closest of friends.

With Rain's participation, it is expected to be a star-studded concert.

It is a charity and exhibition concert, and all proceeds from this concert will go toward children's charities.

credit to Sports Hankook

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : angelordevil/Bi-music thread

Thank you my dear...

kakaka

i read it in Korea medias today, but so busy to seek out...

thanks for the translation article...

at first thought, i assumed you are the most happiest! hahahha

Who knows, after this event, your Rain will follow Sangwoo soon!

kakakka! :lol::lol:

good idea! I thought Luke is always ready to do it!

MISSION POSSIBLE !!! :lol:

Thanks for the pix dear!

Its a real disarter if someone casted a real talent with the one who can't act! <_<

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4687/sth5.jp

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

too bad she's older than Sangwoo :phew: