Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

[]http://www.tea-us.co.kr/img_up/shop_pds/teaus/bbs/gallery/191557_DSC_3097.jpg[/]

Sangwoo_ssi served the customers in person in Tea'Us^^

Hi peace, thanks for posting this photo. Gosh, I want also to visit his Cafe' - want to see him again by chance. So, this is where he spends more of his time nowadays before starting his upcoming drama soon. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Fan Talk event for Korean Superstars

[] a3f34fcf16195a901b0480f.jpg[/]

Korean and Japanese fans of Korean big stars Bae Yong Jun, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Woo Sung and Song Seung Hun to meet together in a live talk broadcasted in Tomotake broadcasting channel.

Application deadline for participating the shooting is on July 15 through Tomotake Home page www.star-tomo.com from present.

[] e43880b20fcc402797abd0b.png[/]

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this again. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Happppy but not surprised, our man dominated 1st position again! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo - Seo In Young Ranked 1st Men and Women Best Body

[2009-06-22 14:25:47]

2009062214060910101.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo and singer Seo In Young ranked 1st position in the survey of the Best Body among men and women of Korea Artists.

The survey took two weeks between June 9-21 conducting an online poll and of 2509 people recommened Kwon Sang Woo as the number 1 occupied 46.22%. The 2nd place went to So Ji Seop at 27.27%. Seo In Young gained the support of another 39.47% voting apart from 36.98% of the 2nd place Lee Hyo Lee.

Among male artists followed are Song Seung Heon (20.87%) and 4th place actor Bae Yong Jun (5.63%). Actress Shin Min Ah took 3rd place (14.29%) followed by Hyun Young (9.26%).

The survey was carried out by New Never Cafe who is having a huge membership of 210,000 people. 1st position goes to actor Kwon was persuaded by his firm and elastic musclular body. Singer Seo In Young won the vote by her harmony shaped body with ratio lines. Both Kwon and Seo received the most evaluation among their colleague stars.

Director Yoo Seon gin of Eyiwon plastic surgery hospital expressed "Seo In Young and Kwon Sang-woo bodies required a flexible body exercise, a parallel diet a constant management."

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php상우

[] 2009062214060910101.jpg[/]

Actor Kwon Sang-woo and singer Seo In Young ranked 1st position in the survey of the Best Body among men and women of Korea Artists.

The survey took two weeks between June 9-21 conducting an online poll and of 2509 people recommened Kwon Sang Woo as the number 1 occupied 46.22%. The 2nd place went to So Ji Seop at 27.27%. Seo In Young gained the support of another 39.47% voting apart from 36.98% of the 2nd place Lee Hyo Lee.

Among male artists followed are Song Seung Heon (20.87%) and 4th place actor Bae Yong Jun (5.63%). Actress Shin Min Ah took 3rd place (14.29%) followed by Hyun Young (9.26%).

The survey was carried out by New Never Cafe who is having a huge membership of 210,000 people. 1st position goes to actor Kwon was persuaded by his firm and elastic musclular body. Singer Seo In Young won the vote by her harmony shaped body with ratio lines. Both Kwon and Seo received the most evaluation among their colleague stars.

Director Yoo Seon gin of Eyiwon plastic surgery hospital expressed "Seo In Young and Kwon Sang-woo bodies required a flexible body exercise, a parallel diet a constant management."

TY, thanks for sharing this. :D:lol:

my dead body first, Ilwoo_aein! B)

Hihiii, seems that i must over your dead body first before i get closer to Sang Woo oppa..

If it's so, it takes a lot of time then :D

TY, thx very much for the photos..I like him in those photos..

Where did you get those cute photos of him? Ohh, i think i should go back to Korea ASAP!!!

And (of course!) Sang Woo oppa is deserved to be chosen as the 1st best body..

peace, thx for the photos..

Guest TY_KSW

Hihiii, seems that i must over your dead body first before i get closer to Sang Woo oppa..

If it's so, it takes a lot of time then :D

TY, thx very much for the photos..I like him in those photos..

Where did you get those cute photos of him? Ohh, i think i should go back to Korea ASAP!!!

And (of course!) Sang Woo oppa is deserved to be chosen as the 1st best body..

peace, thx for the photos..

You should go back first, tell Sangwoo that his concubine (A.K.A myself) will come to see him soon! :lol:

Here is more photos of TEA'US BOSS by media recently!

He said "All Asian are my customers"!! hahha, yes we are!

40327d1c.jpg

88490d7f.jpg

tsk tsk, i love seeing his muscles, look at his strong arms, ladies, :lol:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/618/2009062214060910101.jpg

yes, Sangwoo still looks as great as ever B) ..... as for that Seo, moi never heard of her! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

yes, Sangwoo still looks as great as ever B) ..... as for that Seo, moi never heard of her! -_-

she is a member of the female band JEwery!

actually i didnt see her beautiful or hot ...

i think Lee Hyori is the best body among female!

and of course, our Sangwoo is the best of best among male! :lol:

she is a member of the female band JEwery!

actually i didnt see her beautiful or hot ...

i think Lee Hyori is the best body among female!

and of course, our Sangwoo is the best of best among male! :lol:

Sangwoo seems rather quiet these days :rolleyes: ....... probably preoccupied with Tea'us, n of cos Luke ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo seems rather quiet these days :rolleyes: ....... probably preoccupied with Tea'us, n of cos Luke ;)

he is studying the script Road no 1

shooting in Aug dear

an hard work coming for a war drama in a war-soon-to come with the Northern :lol:

TY: Ohh, Sang Woo oppa decided to accept Road No.1 as his next project..I'm glad to hear that..I'll see him again back on screen..And about his asian customers, i'm one of them too..We are his fans TY, and soon-to-be his customers in tea'us..Ohh, i wish Sang Woo oppa could treat us himself as tea'us owner when we get there.. :D

thx quansu62 for the pics..