Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Here's his Korean message...TY care to use the online translator to help translate. Thanks

I think our friend caught a cold now...

성탄절도 며칠안남았는데....경기가 안좋으니 분위기가 없는 것같아요..

여러분들 년말 잘지내시길 바라며 편지를 씁니다

저는 슬픔보다 더슬픈......촬영하고있구요....중간에 글을 남깁니다

원태연감독님,,,,디테일하시고,,,,어제 첫촬영하고느낀점은....좋은느낌...감히 지금하긴그렇고......최선을 다해 진실되게 찍고있습니다.....24일부터는 본편과는 다르지만 영화뮤직비디오도 나오니깐..^^기대해주시고.......이거 찍느라 3일밤을 지새웠어요

물론 영화는 다른 느낌일거구요

감기조심하시고 전 이미 걸렸지만.....

3월개봉할때 당당하게 자신있게 무대에 오르겠습니다

Here's his Korean message...TY care to use the online translator to help translate. Thanks

I think our friend caught a cold now...

성탄절도 며칠안남았는데....경기가 안좋으니 분위기가 없는 것같아요..

여러분들 년말 잘지내시길 바라며 편지를 씁니다

저는 슬픔보다 더슬픈......촬영하고있구요....중간에 글을 남깁니다

원태연감독님,,,,디테일하시고,,,,어제 첫촬영하고느낀점은....좋은느낌...감히 지금하긴그렇고......최선을 다해 진실되게 찍고있습니다.....24일부터는 본편과는 다르지만 영화뮤직비디오도 나오니깐..^^기대해주시고.......이거 찍느라 3일밤을 지새웠어요

물론 영화는 다른 느낌일거구요

감기조심하시고 전 이미 걸렸지만.....

3월개봉할때 당당하게 자신있게 무대에 오르겠습니다

Correct me if anything wrong! :rolleyes:

Just few days left to the Christmas ....the economic downturn does not seem to gain back normal.. Hope this year will end smootly

Through these words today, dear Friends, wish you a merry Christmas...

I m writing these notes while taking short break of filming "Sadder Than Sadness"

This is Won Tae Young's first time debut director .... yesterday was the first shooting..

Lets trust, it is the best pictures ...and I will do my best. The coming 24 December will release the MV...It is different from the movie itset.. I m looking foward to.. just 3 days left..

Please take care ...Be careful... and I already got a cold .....

The next year March release... I m proud and confident to stand on the stage for that ...

Guest grumpynomore

thank you everyone for the updates! keep them coming!

for the voters! fighting! you guys are great!

have a nice and safe weekend everyone!

NUDE start selling online in Innolife website

Price: USD 156 (Incl. shipping)

Limited Addition DVD BOX

Date release: 30 Dec 2008

Items inlcude::

Calender

Poster

-DVD 《The Nude》Preview + Making

w1qx0.jpg

Sangwoo message in CSWS has been introduced in every media site..

Here is an article from Newsen... they reposted Sangwoo notes.. :rolleyes:

Seem media cant get enough ... all Sangwoo movement are followed! :phew:

Kwon Sang Woo "I m shooting the new movie - Very confident and proud to be on stage"

Newsen 2008-12-21 10:16:49

2008122110161110011jg4.jpg

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php??

Correct me if anything wrong! :rolleyes:

Just few days left to the Christmas ....the economic downturn does not seem to gain back normal.. Hope this year will end smootly

Through these words today, dear Friends, wish you a merry Christmas...

I m writing these notes while taking short break of filming "Sadder Than Sadness"

This is Won Tae Young's first time debut director .... yesterday was the first shooting..

Lets trust, it is the best pictures ...and I will do my best. The coming 24 December will release the MV...It is different from the movie itset.. I m looking foward to.. just 3 days left..

Please take care ...Be careful... and I already got a cold .....

The next year March release... I m proud and confident to stand on the stage for that ...

since they will start shooting soon, d script must be in .......any info on d plot dear? :phew:

since they will start shooting soon, d script must be in .......any info on d plot dear? :phew:

tsk tsk, my dear... you might be into your Myeonggie tooooo much...

thats why you forgot the inf of the plot i answered you weeks ago <_<

here is the repost... :rolleyes:

what is d plot of this drama dear? :phew:

My dear,frankly saying, i m not quiet keen of the plot yet..

my limit information is that, it is a love story between a TV producer (Sangwoo, as Key) and a reporter (Lee Bo Young, as Cream) who are in love with each others but hiding their emotion. it is a rich mello and deep romantic movie...

Inthe press cons, the main topic from all reporters were going to the lead actor KSW contenting his wife's pregnancy :lol:

He openly answered all the questions, and informing that his baby name might be called "Kwon Rookie" :D

tsk tsk, my dear... you might be into your Myeonggie tooooo much...

thats why you forgot the inf of the plot i answered you weeks ago <_<

here is the repost... :rolleyes:

oh yes but that was 2 weeks ago! :phew: ...... n d filming is about to start dear, surely there's more to d script now than just key n cream! B) ...... or they may well end up off key with cream that turned sour! 36_11_6.gif:vicx:

YIRUMA hold National tour concert on December 28

2008122236017622.jpg

Yiruma to hold the national tour concert after 2 years hiatus…

The performance will be held on December 28 in Art Hall Station 2 from 3:00 pm to 8:00.

Brother-in-law Kwon Sang Woo and wife STY will attend the concert. Besides, many Hallyu stars also happen the event.

Source: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid...amp;section=sc4