EDITED:

Sangwoo schedule:

8-10 Dec : shooting for MV "Sadder Than A Sad Story"

Dec 12-15, 2008 shooting "BILTMORE" CF

Dec 18 onward shooting movie

Sangwoo schedule:

Dec 8 -10, 2008 shooting movie

Dec 12-15, 2008 shooting "BILTMORE" CF

TY, thanks for this updates. I hope his shoot is already confirmed on MOnday. Can't wait to see more news about him, about the movie, everything about him. Wow, this Biltmore is so supportive on him. Thanks for this clothing brand for always believing in him. So, he'll be very busy starting next week. i'm sure he's studying the script & preparing for his role now. :lol::)

So, he'll be very busy starting next week. i'm sure he's studying the script & preparing for his role now. :lol::)

n eat more to gain more meat! he need to get more chubby.. heheh.. :rolleyes:

n eat more to gain more meat! he need to get more chubby.. heheh.. :rolleyes:

TY, I couldn't agree with you more. The BL body built is fine with me. he could eat just a little more to have his body built back in that form. It's not that we don't dig his body anymore now but we want to say to ourselves again & shout to other people " Wooo.......... what a BODY!!!" :lol::)

*** Oh, all of these are big factors? :lol:

********************************************************************************

HOW DO KOREAN ENTERTAINERS OVERCOME THE ECONOMIC CRISIS

The Korean entertainment industry is not immune to the global economy downturn with entertainers using various methods to overcome this crisis.

1. Lowering paychecks

With investors far more unwilling to invest now, many actors/actresses have taken the drastic step of lowering their paychecks. Top stars like Choi Ji Woo, Song Seung Hun, Kim Rae Won, Kwon Sang Woo, etc are prime examples.

2. No more managers, cars (transport)

More and more entertainers choose to strike out on their own so that they need not share their earnings with their management agency. Some don’t even hire managers anymore to cut costs. Some management agencies have also taken the step to stop providing their entertainers with cars.

3. Earning from Overseas (currency)

With the Japanese yen holding strong against the Korean won, entertainers stand to profit more if they were paid in the earlier currency. For example, Shin Hye Sung went to Japan for his solo concert last month. His management pointed out, “Before he went to Japan, the ratio (currency rate) was 1:8. But the ratio now is 1:14, so the already profitable profits are now doubled.

4. Increasing workload

Being the main lead in a drama/movie isn’t the way out. Even if the paycheck is low, being part of a supporting cast in many dramas/movies will earn that person quite a substantial amount of money. The chance to appear in a long running daily drama (airs Monday - Friday) is highly profitable and attractive to many entertainers if they get the opportunity to appear in one.

5. Appearing in various events

There’s no differentiation between your “main job” (acting) or “secondary job” (others). Many entertainers who were reticent to filming dramas, appearing on variety have now turned their eyes to appearing on variety shows.

6. Staying United

Interpersonal relationships are of great importance when in times like this. In Family Outing, Lee Chun Hee was able to stay on the show as a permanent cast thanks to his strong teacher-student relationship with Kim Su Ro.

7. Baring It

The idea of attracting attention with provocative scenes has reared its head. Kim Min Sun had several provocative scenes in her movie Portrait of a Beauty including appearing nude and portrayals of homosexuality. It seem to have some effect at the box office, garnering 1 million views after just nine days. But her management refuted the saying, “This production of this movie started last year so we didn’t predict that the economy would be that bad now. But Kim Min Sun’s nudity did have some effect on the box office, that’s a fact.”

source: coolsmurf

hahaha, how do they overcome? hahha... reading the #3..

Japanese currency is getting strong.. to solve the problem, Korean film cabine and celebrities should move there to shooting, staying, performing and if posible, dating and marrying!!! :lol:

hahaha, how do they overcome? hahha... reading the #3..

Japanese currency is getting strong.. to solve the problem, Korean film cabine and celebrities should move there to shooting, staying, performing and if posible, dating and marrying!!! :lol:

moi agree Sangwoo should venture abroad to earn more forex now that d won is down in d tubes! .... Singapore should be fine! B)

Guest valley girl

*** Oh, all of these are big factors? :lol:

********************************************************************************

HOW DO KOREAN ENTERTAINERS OVERCOME THE ECONOMIC CRISIS

The Korean entertainment industry is not immune to the global economy downturn with entertainers using various methods to overcome this crisis.

1. Lowering paychecks

With investors far more unwilling to invest now, many actors/actresses have taken the drastic step of lowering their paychecks. Top stars like Choi Ji Woo, Song Seung Hun, Kim Rae Won, Kwon Sang Woo, etc are prime examples.

2. No more managers, cars (transport)

More and more entertainers choose to strike out on their own so that they need not share their earnings with their management agency. Some don’t even hire managers anymore to cut costs. Some management agencies have also taken the step to stop providing their entertainers with cars.

3. Earning from Overseas (currency)

With the Japanese yen holding strong against the Korean won, entertainers stand to profit more if they were paid in the earlier currency. For example, Shin Hye Sung went to Japan for his solo concert last month. His management pointed out, “Before he went to Japan, the ratio (currency rate) was 1:8. But the ratio now is 1:14, so the already profitable profits are now doubled.

4. Increasing workload

Being the main lead in a drama/movie isn’t the way out. Even if the paycheck is low, being part of a supporting cast in many dramas/movies will earn that person quite a substantial amount of money. The chance to appear in a long running daily drama (airs Monday - Friday) is highly profitable and attractive to many entertainers if they get the opportunity to appear in one.

5. Appearing in various events

There’s no differentiation between your “main job” (acting) or “secondary job” (others). Many entertainers who were reticent to filming dramas, appearing on variety have now turned their eyes to appearing on variety shows.

6. Staying United

Interpersonal relationships are of great importance when in times like this. In Family Outing, Lee Chun Hee was able to stay on the show as a permanent cast thanks to his strong teacher-student relationship with Kim Su Ro.

7. Baring It

The idea of attracting attention with provocative scenes has reared its head. Kim Min Sun had several provocative scenes in her movie Portrait of a Beauty including appearing nude and portrayals of homosexuality. It seem to have some effect at the box office, garnering 1 million views after just nine days. But her management refuted the saying, “This production of this movie started last year so we didn’t predict that the economy would be that bad now. But Kim Min Sun’s nudity did have some effect on the box office, that’s a fact.”

source: coolsmurf

this so funny it's should be sent into cellebrities Daum. Cafe or sent into their management kkkkkkk

moi agree Sangwoo should venture abroad to earn more forex now that d won is down in d tubes! .... Singapore should be fine! B)

agreed! he should move to your country... i can catch him more easily cause no visa request then! :D

Japan central TV NHK introduced and interviewed Kwon sang Woo

The Nude Album was also mentioned... :rolleyes:

nhk7wu6.jpg

view and download: http://kwon-sangwoo.global-f.com/movie/20081203.wmv

Source and credit: http://sangwoo85yumi.blog38.fc2

Sangwoo's schedule

sdhb4.png

13-15 Dec - Biltmore CF filming

18-Dec - Movie " Sadder Than A Sad Story" Filming

credit as labelled

i edited my post today about schedule

i input wrongly that filming shooting, actually, film shooting started fr Dec 18 onward like Azura post above

i edited my post today about schedule

i input wrongly that filming shooting, actually, film shooting started fr Dec 18 onward like Azura post above

Hi TY - thanks for the correction. I didn't know that the movie MV, which was previously reported will be participated by him. I thought all along that the OST first will be sang by singers. This is cool. Are the other casts included here, like LBY & LBS? This MV will be another promo for the movie. So, the filming will be next week yet. Can't wait to see the MV. I'm excited to see his look in the movie when he starts to film soon. Go, fighting, KSW! :lol::)

Sangwoo's schedule

]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3045/sdhb4.png[/]

13-15 Dec - Biltmore CF filming

18-Dec - Movie " Sadder Than A Sad Story" Filming

credit as labelled

Hi azura - thanks for the updated schedules. :lol::)

agreed! he should move to your country... i can catch him more easily cause no visa request then! :D

Japan central TV NHK introduced and interviewed Kwon sang Woo

The Nude Album was also mentioned... :rolleyes:

[] nhk7wu6.jpg[/]

view and download: http://kwon-sangwoo.global-f.com/movie/20081203.wmv

Source and credit: http://sangwoo85yumi.blog38.fc2

TY, thanks for the link. His promoting his DVD, huh? – Watching him on video, he raises my temperature up. Can’t get enough of it. What is there not to love him? I hope we could get a translation of what he's saying in the video. :sweatingbullets:

Hello Kitty has been appointed Chief of Border Security here! :w00t: ....... of cos ppl like Myeonggie n Sangwoo get VIP treatment n diplomatic passes! B)

36_11_6.gif

sjw4.jpgsjjs22.jpg

fans should campaign for STH2 :phew: ....... with d similar ending of cos! :w00t:

Hello Kitty has been appointed Chief of Border Security here! :w00t: ....... of cos ppl like Myeonggie n Sangwoo get VIP treatment n diplomatic passes! B)

36_11_6.gif

so sweet and demure n innocent you are <_<

[] 36_11_6.gif[/]

] sjw4.jpg[/ ] sjjs22.jpg[/]

fans should campaign for STH2 :phew: ....... with d similar ending of cos! :w00t:

Hi moi - you like sequels for STH? But what if it won't surpass the original? They might as well re-make the story a happy ending, don't you think so? I think you love the ending, CJW having to die at the end while our man is playing the piano in the nearby beach. lol - You missed this, my dear? :lol::)

KWON SANG WOO WILL BE PROMOTED TO DADDY STATUS NEXT YEAR

News has it that Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young couple who just got married in September this year, will be welcoming their first baby in 2009.

According to friends close to Kwon Sang Woo, Kwon Sang Woo has sealed his lips before this and only revealed news on Son Tae Young’s pregnancy to them recently. Son Tae Young was already pregnant during their trip to Australia last month. As he doesn’t wish to alert the media yet, this news has not been publicised until now.

According to him, Kwon Sang Woo is very excited about this and has been anticipating the arrival of their baby. He even has a picture of the baby scan in his wallet. During the Australia trip not too long ago, Kwon Sang Woo has been very caring towards Son Tae Young. In order to let her rest more, Kwon chose to return to Korea himself due to work.

Son Tae Young is currently resting in Australia, and apart from resting, she also did some prenatal education.

Some news also mentioned that Son Tae Young was already 2 months pregnant at the time of marriage.

Source : MyDaily

Translated @ HANFEVER